All Comments on 'Mary was Loved Like She Never had Been'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Nice j story

Loving and tender

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

I have read many many erotic stories But yours; stands out among a group of special ones! This one shows how her son fell in love with her and was quite aware of how her life has been hell and difficult. That her son desired her, loved her for who she is and at this point found the right situation to show / prove to her just how he felt. That she is loved and desired etc. The hard / hot sex gave their new relationship the bond that will never go away. I surely hope you write more and show how they have advanced their love relationship and of course; more hard sex techniques. Thank you.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago
"Mary Was Loved Like She Never Had Been:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Divorced Mother, Mary and Nineteen Year Old Caring Son, Jason.

All young, adolescent, late teenagers and early twenties year old sons, should be so lucky as to experience all-encompassing, deep-seeded love of a mother, a woman, a female with compassion and unrequited love, as son Jason has with his mother, Mary. During his mother's married years with Jason's father, prior to her divorce several years before, she was treated as an inanimate being, used for his uncaring, unloving and dispassionate, emotionless cum-dump.

Circumstances bring Mary and son into a relationship that is the ultimate satisfaction for her, and by extension, her son Jason. Their love and familial affair is one for the ages; the birth of their two (2) daughters, gives them eternal hope and happiness beyond reproach.

The story theme is great and not so unusual--incestuous mother and son love personified!! The mother and son character's roles are as realistic as the sun rising each morning. There are some misspelled words, but do not deter from a smooth read flow. Their foreplay and sex scenes could use more detail, which in turn would make the story longer, creating more interest to the reader. I've rated it five (5) of five (5) stars for content, context and for the great, caring treatment of it's incest genre!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous