Mary's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary begins her training.
9k words
4.54
49.1k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting close to 5 pm on Friday afternoon and I was in the process of packing up my desk to sneak out a little early when Rhonda, the head of the Marketing Department, stopped by my office.

"I was just talking with Brian and he mentioned that he put you in charge of the Harrisburg Project", said Rhonda.

"Yes, I will be the Project Leader," I replied. Brian is my department head, my boss.

"I have assigned Meredith to represent Marketing on your team. She will have access to all the data and other information the team will need from my department. She is young and new with the company but a real go getter and will be a good attribute to the team as a whole." Rhonda said, "I just wanted to stop by and let you know, I told her to contact you on Monday so you could bring her update on everything. Well then, looks like you are getting ready to head out, have a nice weekend," she said as she left.

Rhonda was few years younger than me, but had started working for the company several years before me and moved very quickly up the ranks to become the youngest department head. We have had the opportunity to work together often and I frequently saw her working out in the company gym during our lunch hour when I was also there. She always seemed friendly and would often ask me about how I was doing or if I needed anything to just ask.

After Rhonda left, I headed out of the building. The Red Room Lounge was just around the corner from my office building. I was a little worried that some of my coworkers would see me there because I had heard it was a frequent Friday drinks after work kind of place for many of them.

Entering the place, I looked around for David and didn't see him there yet. I ordered a vodka cranberry from the bar then went to a back booth to wait for him. After almost an hour and on my second vodka cranberry I saw him walk in and come over to my table.

"Hi," I said as he approached, "I was just beginning to wonder."

As he get nearer he replied," I am very glad to see you here. I was hoping that you wanted to continue with the development of our relationship. I see a lot of potential in you as a very promising submissive."

"Yes," I replied, "I am looking very forward to seeing this through, but I do still have some reservations about the whole thing."

"How has your research been going?"

"Really good, I am learning a lot. It is helping me a lot. But, there is still very much more to this lifestyle than I ever imagined. I am not sure I am ready to surrender myself fully to another individual. "

"Before we go any further let me tell you some of what I am looking for and see if that helps ease your mind over any or all of this."

"Yes, I think that would be a really big help."

"I got in this lifestyle shortly after I met the woman that I would eventually become my first wife. She was already involved with the lifestyle. We started going to some BDSM clubs and other events and started to really get into it whole lot. We were both dominating personalities and liked to control a submissive together. Eventually we even had a live in 24/7 slave in our home for many years."

"You had a live in slave?" I asked.

"Yes, she was a young girl in college, but continued to stay with us long after she graduated."

"The problem was with my wife and I both being dominate it just did not work out in the end. Two dominates is never a good idea for a long term relationship. When we divorced my wife moved her practice to LA. She got the submissive; I got the house in the settlement."

"Your ex-wife was a lawyer like you?" I asked.

"No, she is a Doctor, eye surgeon"

"So that is why you are looking for a new submissive?" I asked.

"Yes and I wanted to find someone closer to my own age that I would have more in common with. Don't get me wrong I very much enjoy this lifestyle but I don't want a 24/7 live in slave, at least not at this point in time."

"That is very good for me to know," I started to say, "Because as I have mentioned I still have a daughter at home and I enjoy very much being her mother and I don't want to change anything that will have an effect on that."

"From the outside," David began saying, "I want our relationship to appear normal. Does the term vanilla mean anything to you?"

"Yes" I replied, "It is how those in the lifestyle refer to those who are not."

"Exactly," he said, "That is how I want our relationship to look like to everyone outside of a very select few who I will eventually introduce you to."

"Ok"

"That was what most of our second encounter was all about. I wanted to see if the two of us could go out on a normal date and enjoy each other's company, but that you would and could instantly obey my commands when given one. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I see where you are going with this. You want a lady to show off in public. But a total submissive in private that will do anything she is told to do," I said nodding my head in agreement.

"Is what I am asking acceptable to you?" he finally asked.

After a brief hesitation, "Yes, very much so," I said realizing my dream of becoming a submissive was finally about to happen.

"Then I have your first tasks as my submissive to give you. First, I want you to email me by no later than midnight Sunday a Declaration of your Submission to me including any and all limitations. Second, with a digital camera, not your phone, starting with a blank memory card I want you to take several photos of yourself wearing all pairs of matching bras and panties and all other pieces of lingerie that you own. I also want several fully nude photographs showing your entire body and face in each one. Then I want you to take close up pictures of your pubic area before and after you have shaved all the hair from around the area. Follow these up with several more fully nude photos in which your newly shaved pussy is clearly on display. Third, up until now I have permitted you to give yourself one orgasm before going to sleep each night. That privilege is now revoked. You are not allowed to have any orgasms without first asking for my expressed permission. Do you understand all of these tasks and instructions?"

Without having to think twice about it, I replied, "Yes Master."

"Very good," he said," Then let's have another round of drinks and go get some dinner."

After my new Master and I enjoyed a nice dinner together I headed home. Upon reaching my house I realized that I had forgot to let Beth know I would be home late. Entering the house I called out to her and got no response. I found a note on the kitchen counter. It read, "Mom, Sara and I went to movie. Be home late. I will call if I stay over at her house, Love Beth."

Knowing that I now had some free time alone in the house I decide to get started on one of my tasks as a new submissive. Upstairs I found my digital camera and inserted the new memory card I picked up on the way home. Then I showered and redid my hair and make-up. Next I went through my dresser and pulled out everything sexy I owned which sadly was not much and laid it all out on the bed.

I started with the bras and panties and the few other things I had and took several photographs of me wearing each outfit. Some were of me standing and some of me lying on my bed. In all of them I tried to look sexy, but not sure how well I did. Next came the fully nude photos in which I repeated the process of some of me standing and others lying on the bed. The last one I took was of me lying on the bed legs spread wide with my knees slightly bent exactly like Master had ordered me the night I masturbated for him on webcam. Finally I took the close up photos of my soon to be hairless pussy.

With first round of photos done I returned to the bathroom to remove the reddish brown curls from between my legs that I have had since puberty. I have always kept that region well-trimmed, but have never completely shaved it all off before. So taking a pair of scissors, a razor and shaving cream I began.

When I was done I ran my hand over the now smooth skin and was amazed at how good it felt. I wondered why I had not done this ever before. I started to rub a little harder and faster because it felt so good. Then I remembered my Masters last instruction. I am no longer allowed to orgasm without his permission. So reluctantly I removed my hand.

Returning to the bed I began taking photographs again. First I started with the up-close photos of my now hairless pussy. After getting some good crotch shots from different angles I took the rest of the fully nude photos prominently displaying my new look. Again I posed the last one lying on the bed with my legs spread wide looking straight into the camera my now hairless pussy on prominent display.

When I was done with the photos I removed the memory card and put it into my purse for safe keeping. Next I put on one of the nightgowns I had out and my robe then put the rest of the items back into my dresser.

After everything was put away I opened up my lap top computer and began writing out my Declaration of Submission to my new Master. I quickly lost track of time and it was close to midnight when I heard Beth come in through the front door downstairs.

"Mom, I am home. Are you still awake? I saw your light on from outside," Beth said.

"Yes, I am upstairs just finishing up some work", I said quickly saving what I was working on and opening up my browser to check my emails.

"How was the movie?" I asked when she came into my room.

"Really good, we saw the new Sandra Bullock movie," Beth said, "How was your evening?"

"Good too, I met David after work for drinks and then dinner", I answered.

"Are things getting serious between the two of you?" she asked.

"Yes, I would say it is getting very serious."

"That's good, I am very happy that you have found someone", Beth said, "You deserve to be happy." Then she knelt down and gave me a big hug. "I love you, Mom." Then left and went to her room.

"Goodnight, I love you, too," I said as she left.

It was Sunday afternoon when I received my Master's text.

"I have changed my mind. Instead of emailing your Declaration I want you to print it out then sign it. On Monday during your lunch break I want you to place it into a large manila folder along with the memory card and seal it. Write Confidential on it along with my name and bring it to my law firm. Tell the front desk receptionist you have an important package to give to me."

Reading the text it dawned on me that I did not even know where his law firm was. I would have to look that up.

Sunday night up in my room I was putting the finishing touches of my Declaration of Submission together and getting ready to print it out. One last final proofread and I finally felt it was ready. I hit save then print on the computer.

Dear Master,

Submitting to you is a need that I find within myself. It will give me great pleasure to be at your command. I desire to be your willing and obedient servant and sex slave to be used for your personal pleasure and needs. My desire is to become your complete submissive. Humiliate me, degrade me, make me endure pain, and treat me as a slut. I want to obey your every command. Make me grovel and plead for mercy. I know that I have a long ways to go in achieving this goal and that I my never reach it. Keeping that in mind here is a list of boundaries from which I wish to begin our relationship.

Confidentiality: No one I know must become aware of the true nature of our relationship. It is most important that not any of my family members and especially not my daughter learn of this. I want to continue as her mother and nothing about this relationship is more important to me than her.

Humiliation: No public humiliation, at least not yet. You are free to humiliate me in private or amongst others that are aware of the special nature of our relationship.

Degradation: You are free to call me any degrading name that you wish when I am under your control. If you choose to give me a slave name I will willingly accept it regardless of what it is.

Pain: This is the one aspect of submission that I most fear. I will do my best to endure any pain that you desire to inflict on me. Since I am new to this I know it will take time for my body to become accustomed to this abuse. During that time I request the use of a safe word of your choosing.

Sexual slavery: My body is yours to use for your own pleasure. All of my holes are available for you to use as you wish. Since my body belongs to you it is yours to share with whomever you choose.

Limitations:

The delivery of Pain: Please be aware that this is all very new to me and I have no idea of the level or amount of pain my body can endure. Please keep this in mind at all times unless I am being punished for disobedience. Then feel free to inflict as much pain as you feel is necessary to correct my behavior.

Marks: Please do not mark me in any place that cannot be easily covered. Off limit areas include face, neck, arms, and legs below the knees. If you choose to permanently mark me as your property do so in an area that is not readily visible.

Use of my body: My body is yours to use for your pleasure. All three of my orifices will always be available for you. Be aware that I have not had anal sex in many years if you choose to use my body in that way.

With this document I give to you the power of domination over me.

I reserve the right to amend, revise, or delete any or all of the above statements at any time during the course of our relationship.

Your Slave, Mary

Monday morning was another crazy day around the office. My phone was constantly ringing and I had several dozen work related emails that needed to be replied to before noon. Meredith called me and wanted to meet over lunch to get caught up on the Harrisburg project. I told her I already had lunch plans but I would be back in my office by 2 pm and to come by any time after that.

Right at noon I headed out to my car in the underground parking garage to drive the short distance I needed to go deliver my package. Once there, standing in front of the building I was very impressed. It was a converted large old Victorian home located just outside of the older part of downtown. Out front in the yard on the well-manicured lawn there was a large sign. It read, Jackson Law Firm.

The double front doors were made of dark wood and stained glass. Inside, the lobby had white marble floors and very decoratively carved dark wood paneled walls. In the foyer, sitting behind a large wooden counter was a young lady in her early twenties.

As I approached she asked, "Can I help you Miss?"

"I have an important package to give to David Jackson," I answered.

"Mr. Jackson has been expecting you. Please follow me," she said.

With that said the young lady came out from behind the counter and then proceeded to go the upstairs to the left. I followed her up to the third floor where she knocked on an office door.

A voice inside answered, "Come in."

The young women opened the door then stood aside so that I could enter the room then closed the door behind me. My Master was seated behind a large oak desk. Behind him a large bay window looking out onto the street below, from his vantage point he easily saw my arrival at his firm.

"Kneel on the floor in the center of the room," he commanded. "Is that your declaration to give to me?"

"Yes, it is Master." I said kneeling down on the floor.

"Crawl over to my desk and place it on top."

Awkwardly I began crawling towards the desk while holding the large envelope.

"Hold it in your teeth."

I placed the envelope between my teeth and continued crawling across the room. When I reached the desk, I sat up and placed the envelope on the desk gently setting it down.

"Now crawl back to the center and begin removing all of your clothing. I want to make sure you followed my instructions completely."

Nervously I began to remove my business attire. Jacket, blouse, and shoes came off first, followed by my pants. Soon all that was left were my bra and panties. Then I was completely naked on the floor in my Master's office.

"Stand up, spread your feet apart, shoulder width, and place your hands behind your head."

I stood and did as I was told.

"This position is called stand for inspection. It is one of several that you will learn during the course of your training," Master said as he came out from behind the desk and then began walking around me looking up and down my now fully nude body. "This is the first time that I have been able to get a really good look at your full body. I am very impressed. You have kept yourself in very good shape." Then his hands began caressing my entire body. Face, breasts, nipples, stomach and buttocks all felt the touch of his hand. Finally he reached between my legs and gently rubbed my smooth shaved pubic area. Then he gently stroked my clit. Then he reached up and pinched both of my nipples very hard.

"Now kneel back down on the floor. Legs spread apart and hands behind your back. This is how you are to kneel for your master. This is how I expect to find you any time you are told to wait for your Master at a certain place. Now begin crawling around the office on the floor."

I made several laps around the office, going behind the desk, over to the door, around the office furniture, past the large leather couch, and back again. After a few laps around the hard wood office floor, I felt a slap on my ass from a crop. First there was one on my right cheek and then on my left. This continued as crawled around the office. Every minute or so I felt another slap, each one slightly harder than the one before. Thoughts of being discovered soon started to creep into my mind. What if one of my Master's employees came by his office? Feelings of the humiliation of being discovered started to get my juices flowing. The reason Master was doing this became clear. On my sixth lap as I crawled past the couch Master spoke, "Stop and lean over the end of the couch. Put your ass up." Soon I felt Master come up behind me and place his cock at my entrance. "I am going to fuck you now. Remember, you are not allowed to come without my permission." Then he reached around me and grabbed my breasts.

Then with one swift hard thrust Master's cock entered my pussy and he began fucking my willing body. At first his thrusts were hard and slow then he began getting his rhythm and increased the speed of each thrust. Slowly the feelings began to build around my clit, and then started too intensify. As the speed of his thrusts increased so did his grip on my nipples. The pain was radiating straight to my clit. I knew I was getting close and I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Master, may I please have permission to come?"

"Not until after I do." was his response.

Several more thrusts and finally I felt him release inside of me. Then I let loose with my own orgasm. The first of many I hoped my new Master would give me.

"Now turn around and kneel so that you can clean my cock of your cunt juice," Master commanded.

Turning I knelt on the floor and opened my mouth around my Master's cock and began to lick and suck on it, savoring the combined tastes of my juice and Master's come.

When finished Master ordered me to get dressed and return to my work. He would contact me again after he reviewed and accepted my Declaration of Submission him as my Master.

It was Wednesday before I heard from him again.

"Very well done my slave, I accept your Declaration of Submission to me. You have performed your first tasks very well. Now your training will begin in earnest. I will pick you up outside of your office building at 5:10 Friday. Be sure that you make any arrangements that are necessary in order to be able to spend the entire weekend training with your Master."