Mary's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your breasts are now called tits and you must always refer to them as such."

Slowly more and more clothes pin were attached to my body working their way down the sides of my abdomen and then he began placing them on my inner thighs working up from the knees on each leg. He paused slightly between each one to give me a new rule. I tried hard to focus on remembering each new rule in hope of lessoning the pain. Then he placed a clothes pin on one pussy lip.

"Your vagina is now your cunt and you must always refer to it as such."

Then he placed one on the other cunt lip.

"You must always dress in a manner that is to your Master's liking."

"You must always be naked in my home unless told otherwise."

"When being lead on leash you must always crawl on your hands and knees."

"You must willingly accept your whippings."

"You must count your whippings when told to do so."

Soon over two dozen clothes pins were attached to various placed on my body. Then reaching the spot between where my legs met two more clothes pins were attached to each of my cunt lips. Master then pinched my clit between two fingers on his left hand and attached a clothes pin with the other. The pain was more intense than I any I had felt before. My clit felt like it was on fire.

Finally Master said, "This is the last rule, one which you have already learned. Your orgasms belong to me from now on and you will always ask permission before I allow you one."

Master then picked up a riding crop and held it against the clothes pin on my left nipple.

"Do you think that you can remember each of these rules that I have given you Slave?"

"Yes Master I will do my best to remember all of these rules."

"Do you want me to remove the clothes pins now?"

"Yes Master."

With that he struck the clothes pin with the crop painfully removing it from my left nipple, but the pain from the blooding rushing in to the numb flesh was even more intense. The sensation of pain from the clothes pins coming off was worse than that going on. With more strokes another clothes pin was removed each feeling more painful than the last. Sometimes he would take his time between strikes other times he would strike at two or three in quick succession. Others would take two or three strikes before they would release. These were by far the most painful. I began to cry out in pain with each swat of the crop. Finally only one clothes pin remained firmly attached to my clit. Master reached down and gently removed this last one with his fingers. The pain from the blood rushing back in took my breath away causing me nearly pass out.

After giving me only a few moments to regain my senses Master said, "It is time for your next lesson."

He then walked over to one of the walls and removed a crop from its hanger.

"You will now learn to count your whippings. I expect you to count each one and not lose track. For if you lose track we will have to start over. And only count the big ones. Now where should we begin?"

Master began to gently tap the crop on the top of each of my breasts, first one and then the other. Then two light on my left breast followed by two light ones on my right. Then suddenly he struck hard directly on top of my right breast just above the nipple.

I screamed, "One."

"One, Thank you," Master said and then began gently tapping my left breast several times before striking it with equal force.

"Two, Thank you," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Much better, Slave"

This pattern followed for several more repetitions. He would gently tap or slap the top of each breast and then strike a hard blow. Soon my breasts went from a pale white color to blush red and then soon to dark crimson. Then he switched and began striking the outer side of breast in the same manner as he did the top. When the outer sides of my breasts became the same crimson color as the tops he switched again and started striking the inner sides. Soon my entire breasts were both dark crimson red and in more pain than I could of ever imagined. I continued to count each hard stroke to the point that I could barely speak anymore and tried desperately to gain my breath. Then Master placed his hand under my left breast and lifted it gently.

"Twenty-five, thank you," I screamed as the crop came down directly on my nipple. Then Master lifted my right breast and I screamed again, "Twenty six, thank you," as my right nipple felt the direct impact of the crop. I had just received a dozen strikes on each breast followed by one directly on each nipple. As Master began releasing first my ankles and then my arms he carefully lowered my now completely limp body to the floor as I collapsed into his arms. I lay there for several minutes passed out before I slowly began to regain my strength. I had survived my first whipping as a submissive. The pain in my breasts was still very intense, but was starting to subside. Their color however was changing from red to purple as the battered flesh began to bruise.

As my senses began to return and I looked around the room I saw Master standing over me. He was completely naked. The first time I had seen him in such a way. His large cock stood proudly out from his body.

"You did very well, my Slave. It is time now for your reward." Master said as he helped me to my feet. As I stood up my ass felt different and it took a moment to realize the butt plug had been removed.

I was lead over to the padded covered table and then pushed backwards on to it. Then my right wrist and ankle cuffs were joined together and then followed by the left side. This caused my legs to spread wide exposing my sex to my Master. He lined up his shaft with my opening and gently eased himself into me. This was the first time he had taken me face to face and I relished in being able to see his face as he took his pleasure from my body. Deeper and deeper I could feel his length entering into me. The top of his shaft began rubbing on my clit as he eased himself out then slammed his way back in.

It was not long after this that I felt my approachiong orgasm and knew what I must ask for.

"Master, your slave requests permission to come."

"Not yet my slave, I want you to come with me." And with that Master increased the speed and power of his strokes inside of me and I knew that he was close as well.

Then finally he said, "I am coming now, you can come with me."

Upon hearing that my body began to release as the most powerful orgasm of my life quickly shook through my entire body. The euphoric feeling spread from my toes to my head. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever felt as I lost all control of my body.

When I came down from my high Master released my cuffs and helped me off of the table. He then led me through the door to the left from the one we enter into this room. The room next door was a large bedroom with king sized four post bed against on wall. Master brought me to the center of the room.

"Kneel there," he pointed to a spot on the floor.

Once I was kneeling at the designated spot Master turned around and stood facing me placing a hand under my chin and lifted my face to look directly as his face.

"Slave you did very well for your first training session. But you still have much to learn. We will begin again tomorrow. It is then that I will give you your name and safe word."

He then walked over towards a door in the wall.

"Crawl over here."

As I approached on my hands and knees Master opened the door to a small room with a mattress and blanket on the floor.

"You will sleep in here tonight. You have not yet earned the privilege of sleeping in your Master's bed. Wait for me to come for you in the morning."

As I crawled into my tiny room for the night passing by my Master I said, "Thank you Master for teaching me to be a good slave and I will await you in the morning."

End Part Two.