Mary's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making arrangements for the weekend was already going to be easy. Beth was going away on a school trip to visit the State University she would be attended next year and would be gone all weekend.

Friday morning was another crazy day. The day started with a full team meeting for the new Harrisburg Project that I had been put in charge off. It was the first time the whole team had met as a group with individuals representing all the different departments involved. This was my first time being assigned as leader on a big project and very much wanted to make a really good impression to get started off on the right track.

There was a lot off little turf battles over who should be handling the many different aspects, but overall I felt like I had a really good team to work with and we managed to get a lot accomplished that very first meeting. Meredith was everything Rhonda told me she was a real go getter. Not at all the image she projected, very petite, black rimmed glasses, plain straight brunette hair, and very soft spoken.

With the meeting over I went to the company gym during my lunch and got a little work out in before my weekend. I left my phone in my desk. When I returned I had the following text message.

"When I pick you up outside you are to just get in. Do not speak. Do not ask where we are going."

At five o'clock I locked up my desk and headed out to the front of my office building to await Master not knowing what to expect for the weekend ahead, but looking forward to whatever may happen. Knowing that this was what I wanted and needed in my life. At precisely 5:10 Master pulled up in his black Mercedes coupe and as previously instructed I got into the car and did not speak.

We drove in silence for quite some time. Master only spoke to tell me to keep my eyes down and remain quiet as instructed. After driving for about an hour we came to a shopping mall on the far side of town that I had been to a few times, but did not frequent because of the distance from my own home. Parking the car I followed still in silence as Master lead me towards a women's clothing store on the upper floor.

As we entered the store an attractive well dressed women appeared and greeted Master. "Mr. Jackson it is so very good to see you again."

"Allison, this is the woman I was telling you about on the phone when we spoke last." Master said, "I am going to leave her in your very capable hands. You know what I like and along with all the other special items that I mentioned. I will be back in a few hours to retrieve her. Just send me the bill." Then Master looked at me and said, "You are permitted to speak after I leave until the time I return. You are to do everything that Allison tells you to do." Since I still had not been given permission to speak until he left I just nodded my head yes. With that Master stepped out of the store and I was alone with Allison.

"Now that Mr. Jackson has left it is Ok for you to speak. He has instructed me to set you up with a whole new wardrobe. New dresses, shoes, and lingerie, just about anything you want along with some very special items I keep in a back room."

"How well do you know Mr. Jackson?" I asked. "And what has he told you about me?"

"I have known Mr. Jackson for many years. He told me that he was going to be bringing a special woman into my store this evening and that I should take really good care of her."

"This is your store?"

"Yes, I am the owner," she replied. "He also told me that you were beginning your training as his new submissive. You see I am also a submissive myself. My husband is my Master. That is how Mr. Jackson and I are acquainted. Now let me go and close up the store so that we can have some alone time and get everything your new Master desires for you."

All I can say is that Allison was terrific. She picked out several outfits right away that I liked immediately. Each of which would show off my figure quite nicely while still not so revealing that they would be not appropriate for work. She also informed me that that Master would no longer allow me to wear pants, only dresses and skirts. The ladies dress pants suits which I normally wore to work would be no longer permitted.

Next she led me into a large dressing room which had mirrors on the walls all around it located in the back of the store. Then over the next hour or so I tried on the various new outfits that Allison brought in. After selecting about two dozen different outfits some of which were suitable for work and others for more intimate occasions that all met my Master's tastes, Allison brought in several lingerie items. Thong panties with matching shear bras, corsets and garter belts, silk stockings and nightgowns.

"Your Master prefers the colors white and black, but if you would like to have some other choices that should be just fine," Allison informed me as she laid the items out. "Now remove the rest of your clothing so we can see how these things look on you."

Reluctantly I removed the bra and panties I was wearing and stood naked before Allison. Then I began picking and choosing the different items to try on. When it came time to try on a corset I had to have Allison help me. It was the first time that I had ever worn one. The feeling was very snug and secure. It became a little difficult to breathe as Allison tightened it around my body. But once it was on I really liked the way it made my body look, highlighting all of my curves in just the right ways. I picked out one black and one white corset. Both with half bras that supported my breasts, but left the nipples exposed. When I had finished picking out the rest of the lingerie items, Allison took a measuring tape and then measured the circumference of both my wrists and then my ankles. I thought that this was kind of unusual.

"I need to go and get some special items out of a back room. Wait here and don't get dressed yet." Allison said as she left me standing completely naked in the dressing room.

She returned after a few minutes carrying a large bag. The first item to be removed from the bag was a pair of leather wrist cuffs which Allison proceeded to put around each of my wrists. Now I knew the reason why she took the measurements. The cuffs fit perfectly around my wrists and had small clips so that they could be attached together or to some other object. She then removed a matching pair of ankle cuffs and put one around each ankle. They also had a perfect fit as well.

"Before I take out this next item I need you to bend at the waist slightly and try to relax as much as possible," Allison said.

Doing this Allison then said, "This is going to feel a little cold at first."

I felt a cold liquid being poured between my ass cheeks then I felt Allison's fingers working the liquid around my butt hole. Finally she put a finger inside of me and worked it in and out a little.

"Why are you lubricating my ass?" I asked wondering.

"Your Master has instructed me to insert a butt plug in you before he returns. I am only going to use the smallest size though."

I soon felt the plug pushing at my back entrance as Allison began gently to force the plastic intruder into my body. My tight opening slowly accepted the shape of the plug and closed in around it. It had been many years since I have felt anything entering my back hole. I found the feeling to be uncomfortable and pleasant at the same time.

When the plug was fully inside of me Allison took each of my wrists and fastened the cuffs together with my hands behind my back.

"Now I want you to kneel down," As she pulled down on my wrists from behind me. "And spread your knees apart." She then attached the ends of a bar about a foot long to each ankle cuff."

"Wait here, I will return shortly." Allison said as she left the dressing room and headed back into the main part of the store.

I was left kneeling naked in the dressing room for what seemed like several minutes with my hands secured behind my back and knees held apart totally exposed.

Waiting and wondering what was going to happen next kept me on edge? Finally Master David entered the dressing room followed by another gentleman and then Allison who was now completely naked herself except for a collar she now wore around her neck. I tried to cover myself before realizing my hands were still bound behind me. I started to speak but suddenly remembered that I was not allowed now that Master had returned. The strange gentleman spoke first.

"So this is the new submissive you have been telling me about." He said, "I can see what you like in her."

"Yes she needs a lot of training, but she is very willing and I see a lot a potential," my Master said.

"Have you given her a name yet?" he asked.

"No I have not. We will just call her Slave for now."

Now looking at me, Master said, "Slave we will now begin your first lesson. Allison is going to show you the proper way you are to service your master's cock with your mouth."

Allison then knelt down in front of the strange gentleman.

"Master, may I please suck your cock?" she asked.

"Yes you may," he answered.

Allison then opened her Master's zipper and reached a hand in and removed her Master's cock and then placed both hands behind her back. Opening her mouth wide she took as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. Closing her lips around it she began moving her mouth up and down the shaft faster and faster. Soon her Master was grasping the back of her head forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. He was fucking her mouth with his cock. In and out it plunged until she was almost gagging on it before he finally began to come and filled her mouth with semen then withdrew from her mouth as she swallowed his load and she then began licking and cleaning the shaft with her tongue. Making sure that not a drop was left to spare.

Now Master David had stepped in front of me and unzipped and removed his hard cock in front of my face.

"Slave, suck my cock," he commanded.

I opened my mouth wide to take him inside of me but he kept his cock just out of reach of my lips. As I tried to move closer he just stepped back. I tried scooting closer but with having my ankles restrained together by a bar and my hands behind my back made it difficult to move and again he stepped away.

"I told you to suck my cock slave," he shouted. "Why are you disobeying me?"

I started to speak to telling him I was trying but again remembered that I was not allowed as the first words left my mouth.

"Now you are disobeying my telling you not to speak as well."

With that I quickly shook my head "No".

"Then you had best put that mouth of yours to better work."

Finally Master stopped moving away as my lips touched his cock and I was able to close them around his shaft and started to slide my mouth up and down it. Slowly taking more and more of the length into my mouth, when I could get the full length of it into my mouth Master grab the back of my head and began fucking my mouth like Allison's Master had done to her. Forcible pushing his cock deep into my mouth causing me to almost gag as it entered my throat. When I felt him release his semen I tried hard to swallow it all, but some leaked out of my mouth which I then quickly caught with my tongue before licking and cleaning my Master's cock. When all of his seed was cleaned up he spoke.

"You now have permission to speak, Slave."

"Thank you Master, for allowing me to suck your cock," I said.

"You are very welcome, Slave. Are these the new outfits that you have chosen?" he asked.

It was then that I noticed that Allison had each of the new outfits hanging around the room.

"Yes, Master. I hope that you find them all to your liking."

"They all will be just fine. You have done very well Allison, your Master should be proud of you. I want you to put that one on Slave," he said pointing to a black cocktail dress. "The rest you can package up and have sent to my residence. Master Blake and I will be waiting for the both of you out front."

As the two Master's left Allison freed my wrists and ankles, but did not remove the cuffs.

"You need to keep these on," she said, "And you need to leave the plug in as well."

We both then dressed and rejoined are Master's out front. Allison let the four of us out of the store and then relocked it behind us. We then left the mall and headed for where cars were parked. I was a little self-conscious at first wearing the wrist and ankle cuffs in public but soon realized it was very late and no one else was around. The two cars were parked next to each other in the lot. Master David opened the side door for me as did Master Blake opened the door for Allison.

As I sat waiting in my Master's car, Master Blake asked, "What are your plans for the rest of the evening?"

"I am going to make a quick stop for some food and then take my new slave home to continue her training."

"Keep me posted. If I can be of any more assistance feel free to ask," Master Blake replied.

Shortly after leaving the mall Master pulled into a drive through burger place where he placed an order for two cheese burgers with fries and drinks. He then pulled into a dark parking place where we could eat in the car. I had been a little worried that when he mentioned stopping for food I would be made to go inside a restaurant wearing the wrist and ankle cuffs and awkwardly walking with a butt plug still in my ass. It was uncomfortable enough having to just sit in the car with my ass hole plugged.

When we both had finished with our food Master resumed driving. It was a good thirty minutes or so before we entered a neighborhood of large older homes all set well back from the road with long gated driveways leading up to them. The house we pulled up to was a quite large two story home. As we turned into the driveway the gate began opening automatically. Passing through the gate we turned in to a long curving driveway leading up towards a large two story house with cement steps coming down to the driveway from the large front door.

Stopping the car in front of the steps Master got out and walked up the steps towards the door.

"Come with me, Slave," Master said as I got out and followed.

Once inside the front foyer the walls were dark wood with carved moldings. The floor was an intricate mosaic tile. To the right, stairs lead up to the second floor.

Closing the door behind me, Master said, "Remove all of your clothing and place all of your belongs into the closet under the stairs. You are to do this immediately upon arrival whenever you enter my home."

I began underdressing sure that my Master had definite plans for me the rest of the night. Soon once again I stood naked before my Master with all my clothes and belongs put away in the closet Master spoke again.

"Follow me," as he walked into a room off to the left of the foyer. The room we entered looked like a study or home office. There was a large desk with a computer on it in the back. Several comfortable leather chairs were place around the room. Built in bookcases lined the walls.

"Kneel there, facing the desk," he said pointing to a spot on the floor in the center of the room.

As I kneeled in the center of the room Master took a seat behind the desk and soon began working at the computer.

After a few minutes he said, "Slave, rub your clit and finger yourself, but remember to ask permission before you come."

So with my right hand I began to gently rub my pussy and clit, then harder as it began to get wetter. After several minutes I know that my orgasm was soon approaching.

"Master may I have permission to come?"

"Stop, put your hands behind your back," was Master's response.

Reluctantly I stopped my self-pleasuring and slowly the feeling of approaching orgasm declined. After several minutes Master again ordered me to rub and play with my clit. But then again as I approached orgasm and I asked permission I was again told to stop and denied my release. This continued for over the next hour or so. Each time as I neared release and ask for permission I was again denied. Soon I was becoming very frustrated as my body took longer and longer to come down from each approaching orgasm and started to ache for release.

Finally Master asked, "Slave, do you want to come?"

"Yes very much," I replied.

"Do you think you have earned an orgasm, Slave?"

"I don't know Master" I answered back.

"Then why do you want one if you don't know if you have earned it yet?"

"Because it would feel really good right now," was all I could manage to say.

"There are two lessons for you to learn here, Slave," Master began. "First what you want does not really matter. And second you only get what you have earned. Do you understand these two lessons?"

"Yes Master," I replied realizing that control of my life was starting to slip away and I could not have been happier.

"Then now I think it is time for you to learn some of the new rules that will govern your life from now on. Follow me upstairs," Master said as he got up and exited the room with me following behind.

Climbing to the top of the stairs I followed Master down a long hallway to a room at the very end. As I entered the room I realized it had an odd shape. The room was octagonal with each of the eight walls about ten feet wide. There were only two doors. The one we entered through and another to the left. There were no windows. There was a large table on the right covered in thick padded black leather. In the center of the room there stood two wooden columns about four feet apart going from the floor to the ceiling. On each of them there were ropes placed across from one another. The first pair placed near the bottom. Another placed at the center and a third pair near the top.

"Stand between the two columns," he ordered.

After I moved between the two columns he reached up and attached my left wrist cuff to the top rope of the column on my left then repeated the process with the right wrist cuff on the other side. Next both my ankle cuffs were attached to the lowest ropes. When he finished I was in a standing spread eagle position with arms held high over my head and legs spread wide. I now knew why Allison had been told to leave the cuffs on me.

"It is now time for you to beginning learning some of the rules by which you will from now on be living your life by," Master began to say, "And I have a very special way that I hope will help you remember them by." He then walked over to the table and picked up the red velvet bag that had been sitting on top of it. As he walked back towards me he removed a wooden clothes pin from the bag.

"I am going to begin placing the clothes pins in this bag onto your body and each time I do so I am going to be giving you a new rule."

Master then came over and stood in front of me and looked up and down my now spread out body in plain view for him. He reached out with his right hand and pinched the skin below my left nipple and with the other hand attached a clothes pin to it. Then as he pinched the skin next to the clothes pin I instinctively tried to move my body away but the restraints held me in place. Another clothes pin was attached to my body. Soon a half circle of clothes pins began encircling the underside of my left breast. He then moved to my right breast and repeated the process.

With each new clothes pin attached to my body a new rule was given.

"You are only to speak when spoken to."

And then another clothes pin, "You must always address me as Master or Sir."

Then another, "When speaking, you will only use short simple sentences."

"All questions and requests will always begin with the word Master."

Then with a clothes pin in each hand he attached one directly to my left nipple and then the other to my right nipple.