Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rinsed off, turned off the water and stepped out of the large shower stall. They used the same towels as they had earlier. As Mara toweled, she watched his swollen cock, it would sway with his movements as he dried himself. When he hung up his towel, Mara held her own at her side, while her other hand cupped his soft, thick cock. She felt his hands on her shoulders and then his warm lips kiss the side of her neck then her shoulder. He pulled his head up and stood in front of her, his hands resting on her shoulders.

Mara spoke softly, her eyes still on his swollen cock, "You wanted to do it doggy style in bed."

"Yeah. I... I did."

Mara glanced at the vanity, then at his cock once more. She let it go then reached to her shoulder and took his hand. She led him towards the vanity, tossed her damp towel on the tile floor, released his hand, then knelt on the towel facing him. She didn't want the night to end yet and she wanted to try something she had only considered doing a couple times. Her hand encircled his cock, this time her thumb could touch her fingertips. She stroked it a few times, then her face moved forward.

She took the bulbous head into her mouth and gently sucked as her tongue swirled around it for a few seconds. She kept sucking gently then her head swayed slightly side to side as her lips and mouth worked down his swollen soft length. She had never done this, definitely never with any guy's erect cock, but had considered doing this with Phil a few times early in their relationship and marriage. She always thought it would make him hard even after two or three orgasms. She was hoping Tommy would respond that way. Even swollen-flaccid, he was still a mouthful. She wasn't sure but she thought she sensed a slight hardening.

Her fist shifted so only her thumb and index finger held his base. The beautiful head was almost at the beginning of her throat. She tried to relax her throat. She took the last inch of his manhood into her mouth, the head was definitely in her throat. Her hands held his thighs. Her neck muscles started contracting with a slight gag reflex. God... her mouth was full of him. She blinked and might have giggled if she had been able to. She Tommy's beautiful cock was growing in her mouth. It felt so weird! The head was definitely getting bigger and pushed a bit more into her throat, her gag reflex increased, causing her throat muscles to repeatedly contract. She felt her lips move up from his pubic nest, she was being pushed back by the stretching of his cock.

Tom closed his eyes and release a low, moaning growl, "Urrrrhhhh."

Mara held out as long as she could, keeping as much of his burgeoning cock in her mouth and the head into her throat without gagging. More went into her throat and more grew beyond the hugging "O" of her lips. Finally she gagged. "Ulk... gullk." She didn't jerk her head back, she slowly worked his cock out, her hand moving from the side of his thigh to wrap around the once again thick, hard manhood. As her lips slowly slid to the tip, her hand twisted around and stoked the saliva glistening staff as more and more exited her mouth.

Finally the head appeared from her mouth, a thick line of clear drool stretched and swayed between the tip and her lower lip as she repeatedly swallowed and gasped breaths. Her other hand moved from his thigh and wrapped around the line of drool removing it. She swallowed a couple more times, then took the head of the wondrous cock back into her mouth, sucking firmly but gently while her tongue laved around the bulbous helmet. She changed hands on his rod, the slippery one wrapped around his girth and started stroking. Her eyes turned upward to gaze at his. Phil, and almost every guy she had knelt in front of like this, had said they liked her looking up.

"Urrrrhh... god, M..." He stopped himself from saying 'Mom.' He didn't want to chance breaking the mood and at the moment, she really didn't seem like his mom, hadn't really since he entered her room tonight. "Ye-ahhhh."

Mara started slowly bobbing, keeping her "O" tight around his girth. Tommy was rock hard again. She felt a rush of lust and accomplishment. The night wasn't over yet. She bobbed faster for a few more seconds, then sucked the head harder and yanked her head back. POP!

She almost giggled when Tommy flinched and grunted. She kept her hand working and glanced behind. She leaned back and to her side, pulled open the bottom drawer of the vanity and removed a partially used tube of gel lubricant. The drawer retracted by itself. She engulfed the helmet again, bobbing in short strokes as she removed her hand from his manhood. She quickly opened the tube and squeezed out a large amount of clear gel onto her fingers. She tossed the tube to the side, that hand returned to his cock, stroking again while her other went to her pussy, her fingers smearing the gel on her sore tender labs, clit, and along her slit. She knew she was still wet, but she was tender, especially her pussy lips. Her slippery hand joined her other on his cock, as her mouth retained the head inside her mouth, her tongue swiriling around it. Her eyes turned up again. She could see and hear that Tommy's breath had turned ragged.

She kept her eyes locked with his as her face pulled back, her tongue came out of her mouth and flickered against the tip of his manhood for ten seconds before it retracted. She swallowed a couple times, then gave his helmet another sensual, slow lick.

She took a couple quick breaths. "I want you inside again, baby. Do you want that too? Do you wanna fuck me again. From behind? Huh? Do you wanna fuck me again, baby?" She kept her eyes locked with his as she took his thick prick back in her mouth, one of her hands returning to his thigh, her head bobbing, her "O" giving his rod quick short strokes.

He may have dreamed of Mom talking to him like this, but never thought he'd hear it. "Yeah... yeah." He thought they'd go back to the bed, but Mom surprised him.

Mara gave the big smooth head another hard suck, then yanked her head back. POP! She let go of his cock and nearly jumped up. She turned around and leaned forward, dipping her spine and pouting her ass towards Tommy while her forearm rested on the vanity countertop. Her other hand quickly went between legs, almost frantically wagging just under her pussy. "I'll guide you in, baby."

Tom stepped closer. His prick now hard as ever was angled upward pointing towards the ceiling. He had to pushed it down so Mom's fingers and thumb could grab it and guide it to her channel. He pushed in a bit more than the head. Mom's hand moved to the countertop. Jeezuz... after all the screwing they had done, she still felt tight.

Mara was panting breaths again. "Give it to me, baby... give it to me."

Somewhere within his crazed lust and reeling thoughts, he noted Mom was sort of talking like a slut now. He also realized a part of him want to fuck her as if she was a slut. He watched her squirming ass as his hands held her waist. He rammed his again throbbing love muscle into her juicy and tight cunt almost as hard as he could.

"UHH!" Mara's channel was instantly stretched and filled again. The force of his thrust had lifted her up onto tip toes and made her forearms slide a few inches on the countertop. She wanted to raise her head to look at him in the mirror but she was concentrating on pushing back. Tommy was still pressing forward, his cock swaying in her clutching channel as his groin churned and pushed against her ass. Her jaw clenched at the pleasure laced with discomfort if not pain in her tender pussy. The combinaion thrilled her, increased her sense of being wanton and free. She groaned though her teeth, "Ohhhh... ohhhhgod." She felt his right hand slide under her from her waist. His fingertip swirled around her tender clit. Her body shook with an erotic mix of pain and delight. She exhaled and whispered at the same time, "Oh-h-h-hhh."

Tom's eyes were on her churning, luscious ass. He also spoke through clenched teeth, "Is this what you want... baby?"

Mara's eyes were shut, a look of pain on her face, but it wasn't a grimace, it was the result of tingling waves of pleasure that seemed to travel from her pussy down to her toes and to the top of her head. She whispered again, "Y-yesss... ohgod... yesssss."

Tom pulled back, his goal as it had been earlier, was to make her cum, make her have the best ever orgasm of her life. He started thrusting forcefully but not so hard that he couldn't keep his fingertip attending her pearl or that he'd shove her forward too much. He had to bend his legs a little, the height difference apparent now. Mom moved back more, he compensated. Her head was on her forearms, face down. He heard her gasping breaths and moaning, her thrusting ass as forceful as his groin.

Her cunt felt perfect around him again, but he knew he'd be able to last long this time. When she moved back, he knew her breasts were swinging under her. His other hand moved from her waist and felt her pliant mounds, squeezing massaging, his thumb and index finger clamping each gumdrop shaped nipple, he twisted and tugged each, rougher than he had before, eliciting moans from Mom, but he didn't pull and twist as hard as he might have wanted. Mom might be talking like a slut, but he knew she wasn't, she was just as crazed as he was at the moment though.

Mara couldn't believe, even with a sore pussy, she was again on her way to an orgasm. Tommy was giving her exactly what she craved yet again. He wasn't a boy anymore that was for sure. She felt his balls slap against her clit and his finger each time he plunged into her. His cock was wondrous, he was amazing, it was all so hot, so right, so fulfilling. "Ohhh... oh baby."

His thrusts intensified. Mara felt herself sliding forward again. She shifted her forearms to flatten her palms against the vanity splashboard. "Oh... ohbaby." Pain and pleasure were one. She again felt that glorious freedom, that erotic animal taking over her body and mind. There had been love in everything they had done tonight, now lust was really taking over. Oh god... she had needed this for years, to feel this free, to feel her desires and needs being met... it was so good... yes... yes, glorious. Her body started shaking. "Oh... ohgod."

Tom needed to rest and take a few deeper breaths. He rammed his cock into her again, stayed deep, grinded his groin against her ass and his cock inside her. He glanced down. Mom was on tip toes again. Jeezuz... that was so hot.

Mara didn't expect the grinding. Suddenly she was peaking. "Oh... ohgod!" If she thought about it, she would have been amazed that in the tender state of her pussy she could even have an orgasm, let alone it being another orgasm for the night. Once again, her body convulsed inside and out as wave after delicious wave of excruciating pleasure, pleasure and sexual relief coursed through her out of control body. It was intense, but she was almost glad it wasn't as intense as the other ones.

Tom felt Mom's perfect cunt contracting repeatedly, it also felt like it was rippling around him. He was sure of it this time. Mom was incredible and she was light years beyond Marcia in giving him thrills, which he had either didn't know existed or only had hoped existed. He slowed his fingertip on her clit and didn't rub as hard. He remembered Marcia and, he seemed to recall Mom mentioning it earlier, maybe not, but he knew Mom's clit would be super sensitive now, probably had been from all the earlier fucking. Sensitive and tender. He watched her body twitch and jerk, listened to her moans. No, Mom wasn't a slut, but he bet if he ever fucked a girl who was, she'd orgaz just like this. He sensed his balls yet again turning blue. He was surprised by that a little. He thought if he shot a load that wouldn't happen, and he had shot... was it three times?

Mara started on the downward slope from her peak. She realized Tommy hadn't cum. "Baby... keep going... I-I wanna feel you cum in me... baby. I wan..." Her body jerked forward. "Urh!"

He listened to the sounds they were making-- smat! smat! thap! smat! smat!...

Tommy's hands move to her waist again. If he had fucked her hard before, he was now thrusting into her ferociously. He only felt the tip of his cock tap the end of her channel once in a while and wasn't sure it really did, but in this position behind her, he didn't think he'd ram the head into her cervix much if at all. Her luscious buns were in the way. His pace quickened.

smat! smat! smat! smat! smat! smat!

He was mesmerized by her bubble ass. Each time he thrust, his groin would ram her, her buns would absorb the force, sending a rippling shock wave through her toned glutes, her cheeks were almost like bouncing. He loved seeing that. He also saw drops of sweat falling from his head and fly off his body with each thrust. Mom's back was glistening again with her own sweat.

smat! smat! smat! smat! smat! smat!

He glanced up. Mom had her hands pressed against the backsplash again. He realized the shock wave was kind of traveling through her entire body. Her head was turned, her profile lying on the countertop, her mouth open gasping ragged breaths, her eyes shut tightly, almost as if she were in pain. He hoped she wasn't, didn't think she was, and anyway he really doubted he could stop until he emptied his balls again. His eyes went to her ass again. It wouldn't be long. He could sense his balls beginning to tighten. He heard Mom start to grunt with each of his thrusts, he also realized she was trying her best to shove back to meet every plunge of his prick. His cock seemed to swell more when he listened to the sound of his groin smacking her ass and her accompanying grunts. He liked hearing her grunt like that a lot.

"Ah!" smat! "Uh!" smat! "Uh!" smat! "Ah!" smat! "Uff!" smat! "Uh!" smat! "Oof!" smat! "Uh!"...

Mara didn't know how much longer her legs would hold her up. They felt like jelly from her orgasm, and she was up on tip toes. She had never been fucked so deliciously hard. The sound of his body smacking into hers, made her recall her sensations and odd thrills when Randy spanked her a few times, she didn't think of him, just the way it had felt and the sounds. It had been so hot. Mara's legs couldn't take any more. In fact her entire body seemed to be turning into jelly.

She gasped a few deeper breaths. "Give it to me, baby." A few more deeper gasps. "Give it to me... cum.. cum-in-me." More breaths. "Fuck me... fuck me, baby." She felt her legs give out but Tommy's hands shifted lower from her waist. He was holding her up, her toes barely touching the floor, he was actually holding her up, at least mostly it was him. The smacking got louder. Oh god... he's fucking me so hard... oh god... oh god I love it!

Smat! Smat! Smat! Smat! Smat! Smat!

Tom was close. He had never fucked Marcia, or even Gayle this rough, this hard. He liked it. He liked it a lot. He knew he was holding Mom up. She had suddenly become sort of a rag doll, not quite totally limp though. She was still trying to meet his thrusts by shoving back. God, her ass really was to die for. He loved seeing those shock waves and how her body jerked with each thrust. A slut... a slut would be like this, but she wasn't... no, she wasn't... she was his... mother. He was fucking his mother.

Tom drove deep and his cock exploded. "ARRRRH!" He kept pushing and grinding but that was mostly autopilot. It felt like his balls wanted to somehow squeeze up his cock and shoot into her gripping cunt. Oh jeezuz... this was fucking heaven on earth. As before, he thought he had never cum this hard. Sweat was running down his torso, his eyes shut tight, his face frozen into a grimace of pleasure as he tensed with each surge of his throbbing sore prick. Finally he was empty. His legs felt wobbly. He nearly fell forward onto Mom's heaving back.

As on the bed, neither of them could do much more than just gasp for breaths for the next few minutes. Tom's cock softened fairly fast. Neither of them twitched this time when it flopped out of her. Tom had a desire to look at her cunt, see if he had shot enough cum in her to leak out, but was too exhausted to think more about it, let alone move. It really wasn't a thing to do with his mom anyway. He blinked. Jeezuz... I fucked and cum in Mom every way possible tonight.

Mara made the first verbal sound, a giggle, then she spoke breathlessly, "Oh god, baby... that was so good."

Tom huffed a couple more breaths. "For me... too."

Again Mara released a soft giggle then said, "My legs... are jelly."

Tom stirred. He chuckled softly, then kissed her neck. "Shower?"

Mara eyes were closed, her profile rested on her forearm. She nodded. Her words were still breathy, "Uh-huh... then... then sleep... only sleep."

Tom grinned. It was like she had read his mind. He still didn't want the night to end, but he was just too freakin' exhausted. "Yeah... sounds good."

A minute passed. Mara grinned. "You gotta move off me, baby."


"Oh... yeah." He chuckled, when Mom giggled softly again.

* * *

CHAPTER 5

Tom woke with a stiff cock. His head was pressing lightly into Mom's shoulder. It took him a moment to realize he was sleeping with her, then another moment to realize it was the first time he had slept with a girl all night. He smiled. Well... part of the night, to morning at least.

Mom was on lying on her side facing away from him. He wished he had awakened with his body pressed against hers, spooning her with his morning hard-on wedged between her luscious bubble buns. Jeezuz... he had fucked her in the ass and she had loved it. He doubted if Marcia had given in to him instead of breaking up with him about it, that it would never have been anywhere near as hot as it had been with Mom last night. Mom really had loved it. He smiled. He was really glad Marcia had dumped him.

He thought for a few moments. When he had been trying to convince Marcia to try it, he had been concerned, at least in the back of his mind, that if she agreed, he'd become some sort of anal freak afterwards and never want to fuck the regular way after that. It had been awesome having his cock in Mom's ass, there had been an odd really hot rush of... of what? Of erotic power?... yeah, sort of a rush of erotic power knowing his cock was in her ass, how taboo that was, and that she was doing it for him... with him. Now looking back though, what was even better was screwing her incredible perfect pussy.

He slid his head away from her back. The sheet was only on her, covering her body all the way up to her shoulder, only part of her upper back showing where his head had been. He looked down her form. She was incredibly hot. He thought about them after the first two showers. They had both made love and fucked like crazed animals. That had really been better than doing her ass. It really had been. Yeah, he'd love to do her ass again, even right now, but he'd actually rather make love, make lust with her again. He had even gotten that power rush a little when they had started fucking harder. They hadn't just fucked, it had been making love, and making lust. Doing her ass hadn't turned him into an anal freak. But... yeah, he'd love it in her ass again.

He wanted to make love with her right now. slowly, tenderly, but he bet she was hungover, and sore too. Not just her ass but probably her pussy too. The handful of times he and Marcia had really gone at it for a long time, screwing, resting, and then screwing more, she had told him the next day that she was really sore. Mom was probably the same way.

1...1314151617...20