All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
My start thing isn't working but,,,,5 starts all the way

Are they really mates or is he going through Katrina withdrawl knowing she chose Ethan. I so understand loving someone but not as much they might me. That is a very sad and off nerve feeling. You do start the inner mental battle and try to figure out which one will win.

As one of your faithful readers I have learned to love your characters and Mason was one of them. I hope he does find his mate but, his true one and not just someone he thinks is going to take the place of his loved one. ONce again Kalamazoo707 thanks and I can't wait for the second installment.

stealthgundamstealthgundamover 12 years ago
five stars

you deserve them, but my rating box is not working. cant wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT

You know I love Mason and I'm soooooo excited to see this was posted. #1 Mason fan on TST. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Rating Box Isnt Working Either....

So happy that you decided to continue this series with Mason :)) Looking forward for the next part! I'll pop back in later to try the rating box again, 5 Stars :))

bloodsprawnbloodsprawnover 12 years ago
again???

i am relli feeling weird about ur every story being black on white. and i hate da mason guy so am not gonna read this series. :P U COULD SAY I AM A TRUE ETHAN SUPPORTER. but i noe this will be as gr8 as others.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
bloodsprawn

First of all, thanks for reading my stories. I really do appreciate it. In regards as to why my stories, are always black and white; I am a black woman and that's what I relate to. At any rate, I am working on a story where the male isn't white but it's going to take some time so be patient.

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
umm

is there something wrong with the rating box?? didnt work when i tried to rate?? in any event, i never thought that i would enjoy reading more about mason, but i guess his not too bad. looking forward to reading some more. great job.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
ratings box

There's something wrong with it. I tried to rate a couple of stories too. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally

This is the first story you've written where I actually like the starring male. (Loved Mason 10x better than Ethan) I'm soooo glad that you've given him his own story. I actually like Toni (she's way stronger than Katrina/Carla), and I love James. He isn't a freak or a jerk....yet.

Good job! I'm looking forward to the twists and turns in Mason's story.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Okay...

so I tried reading the other bwwm stories that were updated before getting to this, but my poor brain will not stop thinking 'Mason, Mason, Mason,' so I'm reading this now and them later. Will be back with my review...I'm SO excited Mason is getting his story now (please don't make it a quickie like 'Kane' I need something to dive into) EEEEEEE!

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
wonderful

so happy u keep this series going and i can t wait to read more from you!!

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
ARGH

I know how much Mason loves Katrina, but his first step in moving on should have been for him to delete all those pictures of her and the girls. Or at least store them in a place where he could back to them, after he'd already moved on. It's not good for him to look at those pics and reflect on a family that was never his and never will be. The way he feels and thinks about Kat right now is almost unhealthy for him because of those facts. I do like that Mason's moving away, it'll have to be enough for now I guess.

First, THANK YOU GOD, Toni has a job outside of the house! And she's a resident at that, I love her already, glad to see a working professional woman not in the home (not that I knock 'At Home Jobs').

James actually sounds like a nice guy. It's sweet how he was with her, taking care of her and such. I kind of feel bad knowing Mason will take her away from him :S AND he truly loves her, poor guy. BUT she does need some kind of spark in a relationship. I felt sorry for her when she said sex with James was unremarkable...damn! She definitely needs Mason to light her cuca on fire then because it just aint right not to indulge in some steamy sex every now and again. Women have needs LMBO Anyways...I think she did the right thing by trying to break it off, but she should've been firm. That sucked for him the way she broke up with him later. In this story it seems you made James the 'Mason' like in "Ethan" in a way. I love her bestie just for saying what she did; she's real and upfront with her...like a great friend would be.

I'm so proud that Mason deleted those pics, but he needs to go to the Recycle Bin on his computer and press delete again...in case the poor guy gets desperate and undeletes them LOL I need him to move on, now! Even with how he was saying he'd love his mate, but she'd never get all of him ticked me off. Dude, get the fuck over Katrina. Your mate, whoever she is, deserves your love more than a woman who doesn't see you in that way. I know he can't turn off his emotions like a light switch, but come on now this guy is sounding PITIFUL...that's not the Mason I feel in love with ARGH!

It was obvious that Toni would be Mason's mate, but I hope he doesn't try to use her as a replacement for Kat. She deserves more than to be the rebound, his second choice because he couldn't get the woman he truly loved. No woman wants that. Any who, thanks again for sharing your stories with us, I'm really looking forward to chapter 2. -Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yea, Mason!

Love this so far!

Mason is a much dfferent person than Ethan. The only down side is him not having taken more time to get over Katrina before meeting Toni. I hope he doesn't hurt her.

Poor James... I feel sorry for the poor guy!!

Please keep those chapters coming. ~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad to see a continuation of Mason's life

Please continue the robust Mason character of the "Ethan" series. He is a great character and as such who deserves a wonderful and loving mate. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter and I hope this series will be longer than "Kane". Mason is capable of great love, depth, humanity,sincerity and humor.

Thanks for writing about Mason,an admirer of your writing.

I've had trouble rating stories since Friday, 9/23/11

IzzyLoveIzzyLoveover 12 years ago
Yay

Glad to see mason with a story can't wait to see how this unfolds

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
Great job so far

LOl at bloodspawn, I am the opposite I hated Ethan with a passion and looking forward to the rest of Mason story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start....

I am surprised that Mason is still so in love with Katrina and the girls. I guess it was because he was there for the birth of the twins and when Katrina really needed a friend he was all things to her except her lover. As for Toni and James, I feel bad for Jason to be so in love with Toni who doesn't return his feelings but for her to go off with a stranger after going after Jason seems mean some how. Maybe she feels that Mason is her soul mate too. Thanks

bloodsprawnbloodsprawnover 12 years ago
kalamazoo & honeybree

@kalamazoo- no need to thank me. i am not gonna read da mason story but ill read da comments ( da short ones) and the pleasure was all mine from reading ur stories. SO thank you for writing such wonderful pieces of literature.

@honeybree- well u look at mason and look at ethan. he knew katrina was ethan's mate and ethan was his mate. so why the fuck did he got close to her if he cannot control his feelings. plus ethan is a nice guy. u cant blame sumone for how he has been raised. he didnt try to change thats his fault. but he was doing all of that to be better for katrina and mason butting in to ruin it for him. that was just plain rude. if i was ethan i would have killed mason. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huuuummmm

This going to be interesting. I like what I am reading so far. Keep it up!!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
wow

just out and out wow, great job on this story looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Kalamzoo I've always been an avid reader of your stories.You sure have a talent there. This story is an inspiration for anyone who has had a heartbreak ever. All of us have read about messy and dirty heartbreaks where people get into revenge mode after the heartbreak to the extent of even making the life with new partners miserable. Often people blame the other person entirely for the break up .In this story Mason and Katrina two unknown wonderfull people meet each other under very difficult circumstances but had to bid good bye to each other.The way both of them have handled this simply surreal.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.Both Mason and Katrina have moved on without bringing any disgrace to each other and still wish well for each other. Though Katrina and Mason would have been great together but maybe certain things are just not meant to be.As they say " Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans"

Love

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unfair

Ethan has already harmed katrina enough. Why should she get stuck up with Ethan for her entire life? If not Mason then somebody else but definately not Ethan.Katrina definately deserves something better than Ethan.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Love

the intro and the strength that Mason has shown to moving on and away from his lost love on Katrina and his desire for his mate and to be loved in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Falling for Mason & Toni Already...........

and looking forward to a very interesting journey for these two. My only complaint is that I wish Toni didn't look so much like Katrina.

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 12 years ago
Hope Mason isn't substituting Toni for Katrina!

Can't wait to read more!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Mason, has always been a good man....I mean vampire, he deserves a great mate!

I just hope he isn't substituting his love for Katina for Toni....because it hurts to know you are second best to a man whether he is human or vampire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Series Info