Mason Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,666 Followers

Toni didn't know what to make of Mason; he really was an odd bird she thought as she dried her eyes.

"How about we play miniature golf and get ice cream on Wednesday night?" Mason asked changing the subject to something lighter.

"That sounds good but I have to warn you, I'm pretty damned good." Toni teased.

Mason laughed, we'll see but Jamie will probably kick both of our asses." Mason said forgetting his pledge not to swear.

Toni laughed, "Actually, he is pretty good."

It was almost five when Mason left, during the last few minutes of their time together, he wondered if he should give her more of an erotic kiss. She had to know by now that he wanted more than friendship from her, there was only one way to find out and that was to kiss her and this time give her a chance to respond.

Mason carried the tray with the dirty mugs, sugar and creamer back to the kitchen and walked with Toni to the door.

"I really did have a good time with you tonight." he said smiling down at her.

"I did too, thanks for dinner and for letting me talk about James." Toni replied.

Mason took Toni's hands in his, bent down and kissed her. It was far cry from the kiss on the cheek or the lips that he had given her a couple of days before. This kiss left no question as to where he wanted their relationship to go; he broke the kiss and waited for Toni to say something. When she didn't, he kissed her again releasing her hands and pulling her into his arms. After the briefest of hesitations, Toni relaxed and wrapped her arms around his waist as she returned the kiss.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,666 Followers