All Comments on 'Massage Therapy'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
blamelessblamelessalmost 11 years ago
delicious

Now that has got me very wet and horny, and lusting for the rest of the story! I wanted to be Susan.........

BourguitBourguitalmost 11 years ago
I want some massage therapy...:)

Is it wrong to want to wish a massage therapy place into existance? No, good.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is 5 stars in my book

Exquisitly written and tantalizing me the hole wy brought reading it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delicious

Very well done. Leaving my rigid cock leaking a bit! Thanks

JackJawnson9999JackJawnson9999almost 11 years ago
Excellent Read

What an excellent read. Great character development, great story development and the sex wasn't just the same thing over and over. Very creative and realistic. This is one of my favorite stories. I'd love to hear more of with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A hot one!

Five ***** story.

Jane Marwood

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot hot hot

Wow!!! Great storyline....nice buildup and very erotic, stimulating read... hope there's a sequel in the making...

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
Exceptional

This old man began going in for massages some 40 odd years ago. Most by far always stayed completely professional, but every once in awhile?

I even did some trying to read the signs, letting things progress. Many got almost intimate but never went further, some did go further so easily it was no fun if that makes sense.

Getting a massuese to the point of losing her control is a bit like a victory, my success rate was about 10-15%. They marry, they move, they quit to do something else and I move on. How many massages now? Thousands I think.

Terrible I know, and perhaps it makes me a predator? Full sex?

That was a regular thing for me until I met and married Debra about 5 years back. In that I got lucky because she understands and has zero jealousy, plus she loves massage herself. She even handled the setting me up with the massuese that comes by our house now. Always with females up until about a year ago in Reno, that was a couple we see now each trip..I got rubbed by the wife and she got rubbed by the husband, something that is oddly exciting and completely interesting in a weird way I should understand but don't fully?

It is a wonderful therapy, and intimate touch is simply a gift when it is right and one way only.

Is that cheating or wrong? We don't see it that way, we see it as enjoying being alive.

Thanks for an excellent story,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Pretty boring and stiff dialogue. It's strange that this has so many high votes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could have been better

The first half was excellent but it faded in the 2nd half. I could have done without Helen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous