Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

For the first time she looked at me with a worried look in her face. "That's not what I want either. What I want...is what we were doing. But I can't do that and remain a legitimate, professional, massage therapist now can I? Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you didn't pay me any more, anytime we do anything other than a straight, non-sexual massage. So, if you want or need a real massage, then you pay me, and that's what you get, with me dressed like this. Anything more...well, then that's separate and different. But no coin changes hands, agreed?"

"Agreed!" I told her, meaning it. At least she smiled at that.

"Ok then, so tell me. What kind of a massage would you like today?" She asked.

I lay back on the table, my cock slowly starting to inflate a little. "If you wouldn't mind, I have an area I'd really like for you to focus on," I told her.

"Oh? And where is that?" She asked as she reached down lifting her tee shirt up and over her head.

"I've got this really hard, stiff place I think I'd like for you to work on a little," I said grinning at her, a bit wickedly. Susan finished removing her athletic bra, her magnificent tits and nipples once more making an appearance. Though it didn't end there either.

"I can see that," she told me. "And I have just the massage to take care of that. A really special device I like to use for cases like this," she stated removing her shorts and panties at the same time. She now stood there before me entirely naked, just a small thin strip of dark hair above her otherwise bare mound.

"And that would be?" I asked questioningly as though clueless. Susan reached over grasping my cock. Almost immediately a droplet of lubrication appeared, which she quickly gathered up with her fingers. I now watched as she actually applied it to herself, standing there next to me, spreading her legs, and then her pussy with her fingers. She was already wet, so that dollop of lube she'd taken from me wouldn't have added all that much. So it wasn't that so much, as just the thought...and the action as she now climbed up onto the table with me.

"Ok, close your eyes, and try and relax. I'm gonna be a while," she smiled.

**

There was no fucking way I was going to keep my eyes closed. The moment I felt that soft silken cunt of hers ease down over my rigid cock, I was all eyes and all hands at once. Almost immediately, I reached up to grasp her twin peaks, capturing her nipples between my fingers, already hard as I gently pulled on them.

"Oh fuck harder, pull on them harder!" She told me, which I did, as she simultaneously slammed down, impaling herself even more deeply on my shaft. She would then grind against me for a moment, before slowly, teasingly pulling herself up, her hand on my chest, pinning me and ensuring that I remained where I was. "Don't fucking move!" She warned, fucking me as she wished, which I was only more than happy to accommodate. Once more she groaned, urging me to again pinch and roll her nipples between my fingers as she slammed down on me, a slow, teasing, almost mind-numbing process that she repeated over, and over again. When at last the tempo of our coupling intensified and remained steady, I knew then that we both were headed off into orgasmic land, which we coincidentally arrived at together. I felt Susan's pussy literally clench itself around my cock, as though milking it. Which she did. I felt the juice of my own climax leap from somewhere deep inside my balls, escaping in what felt like torrents of cream as my cock exploded in spasmodic throbs that didn't seem to want to decrease. And it was almost as though she could feel each and every one. Her pleasured groans of sweetness capturing each one, until finally we both lay in a tangled heap upon the massage table, drained and satiated beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

**

I had just finished getting dressed, smiling as I stuffed my money back into my pocket, though feeling a little weird even as I did that. Things obviously had forever changed, and what that meant, where it would now take us, remained to be seen. But there was still considerably more to this particular story, that I wasn't even aware of yet.

Unlike times past, Susan invited me to sit at her kitchen table, where we shared a cup of coffee together. Another sign of a changed intimacy between us, not counting the obvious.

"The one thing we do need to change," she began. Is your standard Saturday morning appointment. If you want to continue getting a real massage, then I'll keep that slot open for you. If not, I need to make it available to someone else."

"I'll keep it," I told her. "But what about..."

"For the other...just call me. I'll keep a special appointment schedule just for that," she winked and grinned at the same time. And though everything seemed to have been straightened out between us, there was something she'd mentioned earlier that I now felt I needed to ask her about.

"Susan? You mind if I ask you something? Something you sort of briefly mentioned earlier?"

She nodded her head as though she already knew what I was going to ask, which not too surprisingly, she did. "About what I said, bending a few rules, maybe even breaking some, is that it?" Now it was my turn to nod my head.

"What was it that you meant by that?" I found myself asking. I couldn't help but wonder if she hadn't actually crossed this particular line before. Not that I could blame her for that either. I am sure with the number of men she'd given massages too, there was bound to be some sort of intimate connection made with them too, same as she'd made with me.

"I have another customer, well actually, more like a friend now too," she began. "And sort of like this, what started out as a bi-monthly massage, turned into more of an intimate sort of thing."

"Like us?" I questioned.

"Well, yes and no. Sort of," she said, though I was confused by what she was trying to explain to me. Though she appeared somewhat confused by it as well. I decided to sit and wait patiently as she gathered her thoughts, and then once having done so, she took a deep breath looking across the table at me.

"It's sort of the same, but different," she began. And in my opinion, her opening gambit wasn't any clearer than the first time. "I have another really good friend, sort of like you..." I swallowed, already fearing what she was about to say. I wasn't the only guy she was meeting like this. "She's been coming to me for years too," she continued, with me only then realizing she'd spoken the word, 'she'.

"She?"

"Yeah, she!" Susan confirmed, now looking at me quizzically, until she realized what it was I must have been thinking, to which she again laughed. "No, I'm not currently fucking anyone else...unless you think that two women enjoying one another from time to time is considered fucking. In which case, then I guess we are. We do sort of grind against one another whenever we're together, and use various toys and such. So I guess you could call that fucking technically if you wanted to, but I'm not currently fucking any other men. So does that answer your question?"

"Well, it does, and it doesn't," I smiled back at her, using her same logic. "How about you explain it to me. Though would you mind if I loosened up my belt just a little while you do? My pants seem to be getting tighter again for some reason."

Susan stood up, walking over to the counter to grab the pot of coffee in order to freshen up our cups. When she turned around, she had already lifted the front of her tee shirt up and over her breasts, once more exposing them to me as she returned to the table.

"So do you want the long? Or the short version?" She asked.

I stood up, removing my pants and shorts all together, along with my shirt. My cock already standing straight and proud out in front of me as I looked down at it, drawing her eyes towards it as well.

"I think...the long, hard version," I told her. And then sat down again as she began telling me the story.

**

In a way, it was a little similar as to what had happened to us. Only the woman she was telling me about, Helen, had been a good dear friend of hers back in high school. They had almost by accident met one day while Susan had been shopping. They had gone to lunch after that, where they caught one another up on their lives, as well as their careers. It was here that Susan had told her about her being a massage therapist. To which Helen immediately asked her if she could set up an appointment with her for a massage. Which of course she had done. Now the one thing Susan knew about Helen, from way back when, even before most women were even coming out about being gay and lesbian, was the fact she was likewise interested in women. Oddly enough, she had in fact gotten married as she'd always wanted to have kids, and had done so. Her husband had been well aware of her natural desires, and had permitted her certain entertainments from time to time, without even wanting to be apart of them. Which worked out fine with her. And then her husband died due to an illness. One would have thought it would have been easier for her after that, but if anything, just the opposite was true. Until Susan, which didn't even happen until much, much later, Helen hadn't been involved with anyone. Man or woman.

Helen had gone to Susan for her massages over a significant period of time, until one day she simply announced she wouldn't be coming again. Susan had asked her why of course, to which she had openly and honestly responded, that she'd been constantly and continually fantasizing about being with her. And because of that, to continue to come to her, and lay there as Susan gave her a massage all the while thinking the things that she was, was something she felt she could no longer do, in all fairness to herself, and to Susan.

"So was this the woman you sort of told me about? The one who you knew was having the secret little orgasms?" I asked.

Susan nodded her head yes. "What happened next wasn't really something I had expected, or ever even intended to happen. To be honest David, I'd never even been with another woman before, not even during any experimental, or curiosity days back in school. I'm willing to bet I was about the only woman, who had never even kissed another woman, even back then when it came right down to it. So the fact I was pretty one side of the mind in thought about that, is perhaps what led me to being a bit more curious about it than I might otherwise have been. Knowing that Helen had desires for me, made me all the more curious about it, and about her. So we sat down and had a long deep chat about it. What came from that, was this. She has a life, a family which she loves, cares, and provides for. She's in an upper tier position where she works, that would not allow for a woman, especially in her position to have a relationship, especially an open relationship with another woman. She does better being a widow under the circumstances, right or wrong. But there it is. As such, she comes to me for her weekly release now. Her stress release if you will. And as such, no one thinks the wiser of it. And no, since I assume your already wondering and thinking about it, she doesn't pay me for it either. It's now nothing more than a friends thing. I do her a service as a friend, and from time to time, she helps me out as a friend as well. My business has grown because of her. Because of all the leads and introductions she's given me. Because of her, I now have the steady client list that I have, which pays well, and allows me to have a little more self time for myself because of it."

At least now I did understand, and though our situations were sort of similar in design, they were indeed different. Susan continued to see Helen and give her the relief that she needed, and it was nothing more than that. Though admittedly, she openly enjoyed their time together too.

"Mostly, it's all about getting her off. Pleasing her, or satisfying her needs. We don't always end up having sex together, that is in fact more of a rare occurrence than the norm, believe it or not. But we both sort of agreed to that over the course of time, ensuring when we did, that our relationship didn't turn into anything more than what it is now. Anyway, you need to be aware of that too, before you and I go any further with this either. And just so you know. I have every intention of telling Helen all about this the next time she comes in. I think that's only fair to her too, don't you?"

I had no problem with that, and told her so. Though I think I showed her that as well as I stood behind her, fucking her doggy-style with her bent over her kitchen table. "So...do...you...enjoy...eating...pussy?" I asked, plunging in and out of her with each word.

Susan laughed, groaned, laughed, and responded.

"You really are a naughty little boy aren't you?"

**

Three days later I had gone over to Susan's place in the evening, for one of our special appointments. She had met me at the door wearing nothing more than a robe. I had already told her that I was more than willing to give her a massage, if she was willing to walk me through it. To my delight, and hopefully hers...she was. I'd even brought along a pair of tight fitting shorts to wear, and a brand new clean tee shirt, though I wondered how long I'd be wearing either. She lay on the table as I began rubbing some oil into her. I felt like I was doing it more like at the beach than an actual massage, though she didn't seem to mind too much, obviously enjoying it as I amateurly worked away at her.

"So...how did things with Helen go?" I asked, which was something I'd been wondering about ever since we'd seen one another the last time. I knew Helen had come over for one of her massages since that time.

"Things went good," she teased, actually moaning a little, though I gave one of her cute little ass cheeks a not too friendly slap.

"You know what I mean," I said, now soothingly massaging the area I'd just spanked. "What did she say?"

"It wasn't so much as what she said, though we did indeed talk about it, so much as it seemed to make her hot. Needless to say, we had one of our more "rambunctious" sessions together."

"Do tell," I stated, feeling my prick stiffening even more. "In specific detail," I added.

"In that case, don't stop massaging me. The minute you stop, I stop," she warned. I took a moment to pour a liberal helping of oil all over her, and then began. As she did.

By the time Susan was nearing the end of her story, I was leaking like a sieve. I think if I'd even touched my cock, briefly...I'd have climaxed, just from listening to her story.

"...So now, she's laying there on the table, I've got my entire fist up inside her cunt, really pounding away at her. She's laying there twisting her nipples, and as I said, if you think my nipples are big, you should fucking see hers! Anyway, she's yanking and pulling on them like crazy, crying out in pleasure. I honestly believe it was one of the more intense orgasms she's ever had since we've been doing this. I mean I told her everything about us, everything we've done, everything we do...and it seemed to really set her off. Even more so when I told her that I had told you about how hot you got hearing about the two of us. That's when she hit it. That's when she really exploded. I think that really turned her on for some reason."

It had sure as hell turned me on. I was as fucking hard as a rock, which was obvious.

"I take it we're through with the massage?" She asked.

"Unless there's some more story to tell," I informed her, cock throbbing...dripping.

"I don't think you could last that long," she giggled. "And besides, I need this inside me now anyway."

It was a good thing I went down on her first. I wouldn't have lasted very long otherwise.

**

It was a week later when I'd actually gone over for one of my 'normal' regularly scheduled massages. Susan as usual, was likewise wearing one of her more normal outfits, though she had (for me) again bent the rules just a little, provided I didn't push things. She was at least wearing that more revealing swim-like top she'd worn for me back when all this began.

"So? How'd it go?" I asked again.

"Not sure I should tell you," Susan replied. "This is after all...a normal massage. Not one of my special ones. And it's not going to turn into one of my special one's either, which is what I'm afraid you'd want, if I do tell you what happened."

"Promise. I'll behave," I implored her.

"Yeah, right. That's what they all say," she responded in kind. "But...I will tell you, but only if you promise to keep your hands to yourself."

"Does this count?" I asked, latching onto my prick.

"David? I mean it. You get me any more horny than I am already, and you'll just have to leave and come back later tonight to hear the rest of it. And I'm not kidding either. So, which is it? Behave now and hear it? Or come back tonight and hear it while I'm fucking you."

"Decisions, decisions," I responded, though there was no way in hell I was going to wait until this evening to hear what happened. "Ok, ok. I give in. I'll be a good boy...for now."

"Well then," Susan began as she likewise began working on my back...professionally. "She thought, it might be kind of hot, if you were willing. And this is a BIG if David, IF you were willing to just come and watch. You wouldn't be allowed to speak, not to either one of us while anything was going on. And you certainly wouldn't be allowed to touch either one of us either," she added to that. But if you could do that, if you could agree to that, then Helen said she'd enjoy knowing, having you there watching us. It would in fact, actually turn her on that someone was. Especially with it being another man for some reason. So...could you do that? Could you agree to that?"

To be honest, I didn't know. "Did she say anything about me not being able to touch myself while watching the two of you? Because if she did, then no. I don't think I could. That would be a bit too much to ask. So, if she's not ok with my being able to do that at least, then no. As much as I wouldn't mind seeing that, I'd have to say no to it then. So tell her. You tell her what my conditions are then."

"I will," Susan said smiling, and then tossed me the small towel I usually used to wipe myself off with.

"Hey, we're not even half way through the massage!" I complained, glancing up at the clock. "You didn't even do my front yet!"

"If you want your front done. Then go in and take a shower. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom. Oh, and one more thing, I'll only charge you half on the massage."

"Gee thanks," I grinned at her, throwing the towel in her direction, but she'd already closed the door.

**

I'd arrived precisely on time. Even taking some time off work in order to do this. Susan had let it be known when I was to arrive, not sooner, and certainly not later, or the whole thing was off. Helen had in fact agreed to my "self pleasuring" as she'd put it, without much argument, and then had in fact added another stipulation to all of this, which I had just now in fact, agreed to.

"She wants to watch you cum before either one of us do," Susan informed me. "She's totally fine with the rest of it, whatever you wish to do while enjoying yourself, as long as you don't interrupt us or speak to us for any reason. Not to mention any touching. But she also said, you were free to walk around and such for a better look, though only again, as long as you don't get in the way. And then like I said, when you are close, and ready to cum, you're to tell us, so that we know, and so that she can see it when you do. Don't ask me why, or the reasoning behind it, she just insisted that was they way it was to be if you wanted to actually see the two of us together."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers