Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you Helen? Would you like having your clit sucked?"

"Oh yes, fuck yes!" She nearly screamed.

"Even if I was the one sucking it?" I now asked looking up from Susan's cunt, her juices clearly showing on my face. Once more Helen hesitated, looking at me, and then actually nodded her head yes.

"You're forgetting," I reminded.

"Yes, yes...even if you were the one sucking my clit, my cunt. Yes. I would like feeling that, especially now!" I grinned, and went back to licking Susan's sweet quim.

"You can turn it up a notch," I offered, still licking, as Susan did so. The impact of which was immediately heard as Helen groaned even more deeply, audibly letting us know she could feel the added pleasure.

Susan was in fact already hovering on the edge, but I didn't want to take her over it just yet. So I pulled back, bringing her up with me as I did.

"I think it's time to fuck her now don't you? While you suck on her tits a little," I then added, seeing the surprised expression on her face. Obviously she hadn't really expected that, contact...any contact at all. "Would you enjoy doing that? Sucking on her tits while I slid this nice hard cock of mine in and out of her soaking wet pussy?" I then whispered into Susan's ear as we made our way over closer to where Helen was sitting. "Let her get close, but don't allow her to actually capture one. Not until I say," I told her.

"You're really a very evil, naughty man. You know that?" She answered back as we now stood in front of Helen.

"Ok, lean forward a little," I told Susan, knowing she was still well out of reach yet. "I'll slide my cock into you first, and then we'll move a bit until Helen can suck on one of your tits."

Helen even tried leaning forward some, but she was too well bound to the chair to move much. Susan now bending forward, her magnificent breasts dangling there invitingly, swinging to and fro a bit as I slowly slid in and out of her.

"They're still out of reach!" Helen complained, still straining.

I moved the two of us another inch or so. "How about now?" I asked, as I picked up the tempo a little, Susan's breasts now gyrating a bit more wildly. Even if they had been in reach, it was making it virtually impossible for her to capture one.

"No, I can't...I can't," she moaned almost desperately.

"Hold one up for her," I told Susan. "But only to the point where she can just reach it with the tip of her tongue." Susan did that, as I slowed my strokes in and out of her, the sound of her liquid juices however becoming readily apparent even then. Susan held her own breast, inching forward, Helen in her chair, mouth open, and tongue waggling wildly waiting for the contact.

"She got it," Susan said at last, feeling the brief slight touch of Helen's tongue on the very edge of her hard extended nipple.

"Let her have more of it," I relented, as Susan leaned forward now so that Helen could indeed wrap her lips around Susan's thick nub. I slid into Susan forcefully, the sounds of our coupling becoming even more pronounced. "Can you hear that Helen?" I prompted. "Can you hear all that hot wet fuck juice as I slide my hard fat cock in and out of Susan's cunt?"

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! I can hear it!" Helen exclaimed. "I can hear Susan's cunt juice as you fuck her. I want to see it, see it please!" She now begged.

Susan and I turned to one side so that Helen could have an even better look, though that of course took Susan's tits away from her for the moment. She didn't seem to mind though, her eyes now transfixed on my cock, glistening with Susan's cream as I slowly pulled out, all the way, allowing Helen to see my hard swollen, likewise purplish head before shoving it once again deeply inside Susan's cunt. "Do you like that?" I now asked. "Do you like the way it looks, and sounds going into her?"

This time Helen didn't even hesitate. "Yes I do. I like seeing that, I like watching you fuck her. I love seeing her cum on your cock," she added hotly. Once more Susan turned up the control on Helen's toy. It was nearly at full speed now, and I could see even from where I stood, a great deal of moisture seeping from the woman's cunt, already beginning to soak the towel on the chair that Susan had placed there earlier.

"Would you like it if I were to fuck you?" I asked.

"David!" Susan cautioned, about the only time she had really done so. But I was keeping my promise, and would continue to do so.

"Don't worry Helen, I wouldn't do it, not unless you really wanted it, I was just asking. But you do enjoy watching it though yes?"

"Yes, I do enjoy watching," she breathed with some degree of difficulty. It was obvious that she was getting closer and closer to orgasm, ready or not. "I like seeing it and watching it...and I like seeing you cum," she freely admitted, though that notion was still yet odd to me. Why she would, and obviously did.

"How about if I was to squirt all over Susan's back then when it's time? Would you enjoy seeing that? Would you like cumming with us when I do?" I ventured. "I know how much you enjoy having your nipples twisted when you orgasm. Would you like to have Susan doing that to you when I start squirting?"

"Yes, yes. Fuck yes!" She thrashed against her restraints. "I want to see you cum all over Susan's ass!"

Even Susan was getting into it now, already close as well. I felt her reach down between her legs, and new damn well she was frigging her clit with her fingers, something that never failed to bring on her orgasm when I was doing her like this. Sure enough, I felt Susan convulse, and then felt her pussy contract, almost like a vise, squeezing my prick as I fucked her. She screamed, her cry of delight filling the air, almost triggering my own climatic bliss.

"Go ahead baby, grab her tits now," I cried out as well, my own orgasm only moments away now as I pulled out all the way, now fisting myself. Helen's eyes glued to my cock as I did so, Susan's fingers now pulling, twisting almost violently on Helen's hard thick nipples as she groaned. In seconds, I was spurting, one enormous ribbon of hot wet spunk leaping from my prick, lashing Susan's back like a whip as I placed several criss-crossing trails of semen upon her. Helen cried out now as well, her face almost as purple as her tits still were, a fountain of clear fluid suddenly escaping, forcing it's way out and around the still deeply embedded vibrator she had strapped into her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She cried out over and over again. As the three of us shortly thereafter collapsed.

**

Susan soon after freed Helen from all her restraints. I had gone for refreshments, returning moments later now wearing a robe, more for Helen's sake than anything else.

"So, we still ok?" Susan worriedly asked.

"Definitely," Helen assured us both. "That was actually more erotic for me than I realized it would be. Even with David's somewhat teasing threats."

"You do know I wouldn't have done anything," I once again reassured her. "But you obviously did seem to be enjoying the thought at least, that I might try and do something...or am I wrong?"

Helen walked over, suddenly dropping down to her knees there in front of me. In the blink of an eye, I felt my cock suddenly surrounded by her mouth as she gently sucked on it.

"Well I'll be damned," I said looking down, and then over towards Susan, she too with a bemused, surprised look in her face.

**

Due to my work schedule and a trip out of town for a few days, it was nearly two weeks before I'd gotten a chance to see Susan again. I had actually gone over for a real massage, badly in need of one.

"Heard anything from Helen?" I asked curiously. We really hadn't discussed much since that time, though I knew she and Susan had spent one evening together at least since I had left.

"Same ole, same ole," she grinned, though I could again tell there was more to all this than she was letting on at the moment.

"And?"

"And...she actually did enjoy herself, more so than she thought she would, which we of course talked about considerably."

"And?"

"And...she suggested, which I had already been thinking about, that now the two of you have had a turn at doing something a bit wild and kinky, and that maybe it was my turn perhaps."

"Oh really? So it would be Helen and I doing things for...or to you then? If I get your drift?"

"Sort of," Susan said. "I did tell her about a few things I would like. And she's seriously considering it."

"Like what?" I asked anxiously, now damn curious in fact.

"Sorry, she hasn't actually agreed to anything yet. She told me she needed to think about it. I'm in fact expecting to hear from her any time now."

As though planned, Susan's cell phone rang. She turned walking away to answer, speaking though I couldn't hear anything being said. Moments later she approached me, smiling.

"How's tomorrow night sound?"

It sounded...interesting.

-The End-