Master Jack Ch. 03

Story Info
Master Jack controls my mind and punishes me severely.
11.6k words
4.5
10.7k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

The setting for this story could prove disturbing or challenging to many readers. I make no apology for that; how you respond is entirely your choice. However, I hasten to add that the story is not based on any sect, cult or other group, nor is any offence directed at any group in particular or towards groups of this nature in general. The story is entirely fictitious and bears no relationship to any group or organization to my knowledge,

I have based the story on the song "Master Jack" whose lyrics were written by David Marks, the original song being released in South Africa in 1967 by Four Jacks and a Jill. I have attempted to interpret the message from this song since then and note that there are a variety of interpretations described in various pages accessible through Google. The interpretation I have placed upon the lyrics is a fictitious account and is not derived from any ideas recorded online of which I am aware.

As usual, I do not condone, approve of or suggest that any activity depicted in this story is attempted in real life. It is, as I say, fiction and nobody in the story is based on or is meant to represent any person in real life. Any such likeness is purely coincidental.

Other than that, enjoy.

*****

I awoke slowly, feeling Master Jack lying beside me. I rolled over to face him and he stirred, his hand automatically reaching for my pussy, just as mine sought his cock, erect as usual in the morning. Without opening his eyes, he kissed me the rolled me on top of him. I spread my legs apart and his cock nestled between my lips, already wet in anticipation. I wriggled downwards, impaling myself gradually on his cock, feeling him slide into me, almost a good as when Cedric did that on Friday night. Was that really only two nights ago? It seemed like an age. As my body made love to Master Jack, my mind returned to that night and out farewell. Was he really serious about getting me out of the commune? Did he really want me for his wife? Or was he just carried away by the moment and was with another woman right now, doing the same things we'd done; telling her the same delightful lies he'd told me? But what if he told me the truth? That he did love me and want me forever?

I returned to the present as Master Jack thrust into me strongly. The memories of Cedric had stirred my arousal and I responded to Master Jack's thrusts, our combined movements serving to push us both towards our morning orgasms. I was almost there, and I knew he did not like me to cum before he was ready. I screwed up my eyes, clenched my jaw and willed my orgasm to wait. Then he was there, holding me down on his cock, his jets of sperm hot against the end of my cunt, driving me to my release. I arched my back and came hard, feeling my cunt muscles clenching and releasing his rigid, pulsing rod.

Then it was over, I relaxed and lay on Master Jack as he held me, his chest rising and falling beneath me as out breathing returned to normal. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning, darling," he smiled at me, "That is always a delicious way to start the day don't you think?"

"Yes, honey, I really enjoy it too. Especially when I've had the previous night off from night work."

"Mmmm, well, that won't always happen you know. Last night was special because we had fewer than normal bookings for a Saturday night and I took pity on you because your first night with Cedric resulted in a touch of bruising to your sensitive parts. It won't always happen like that. In fact, today is Sunday, the Lord's day, and just as our Lord suffered for us on the cross, every Sunday one man and one woman suffers in our church during the evening service, just as a reminder of our Lord's pain and suffering. I thought that now you have been initiated to the night work roster, you may wish to volunteer as the woman who would suffer on behalf of everyone today. It would certainly serve to elevate your status amongst the more senior members of the community. I'm sure you'd be willing to serve the community in this manner, wouldn't you?"

I swallowed nervously; this was something I knew nothing about, having never before been eligible to attend the more advanced evening Sunday service. I knew it was a huge opportunity he was offering me, and I also knew that if I wanted to remain here and work my way into the upper echelons of the community, this would be the starting point, but did I wish to do this? Until I met Cedric, the answer would have been a definite yes, but now? I wasn't so sure any more. I came to a conclusion; hedge my bets. If I did as Master Jack wanted and accepted the opportunity he offered, then I would have a certain status here if Cedric chose not to rescue me, as I thought of it.

"Yes, of course, Master Jack. Thank you for this opportunity."

"Well, I have only offered it to you because of your excellent performance so far. I expect you to keep it up and who knows how far you can go here."

"Thank you, Master Jack, I will definitely try to live up to your expectations."

"Yes, I'm sure you will," he replied soothingly, before he brought his left hand down on my ass cheek hard, followed closely by his right hand on the other cheek. I jumped in surprise, but remained quiet.

"Good girl," he said after a few seconds, "I think you're beginning to like pain. You and I will get along just fine. Now today you'll be at the morning service, dressed in your usual Sunday attire, but this evening you will wear a special dress which Maria will bring you today, and you're to be naked under it. Understand?"

"Yes, Master Jack."

"Stefan will collect you for the 8pm service at 7.45. Any questions?"

"No, Master Jack."

"Good. So, it's all settled for the day. Time I arose and began presiding over the day's activities."

He rolled me off him, climbed out of bed, his half-hard cock shiny with our juices, then showered and dressed in a knee-length cloak. A smile for me then he left the room. I climbed out of bed a few minutes later, still wondering what I had agreed to let myself in for tonight. I showered, dressed as usual in my corset, fastening the front busks so it was tightly squeezing my steadily shrinking abdomen, debated what else to wear and decided that it was warm enough to simply wear a semi-transparent muslin shift with nothing underneath. I ate breakfast, then chatted with several other women as we awaited the time for the morning service.

"Does anyone know what happens to the volunteer woman who has to suffer at the evening service?" I asked at length.

Nobody there knew simply because nobody there was of a sufficiently elevated status to have attended such a service. They were actually in awe of me when I told them that Master Jack had asked me to attend and to volunteer as the sacrificial lamb, my words, not his. The conversation moved onto other things and I was left to continue wondering about tonight.

A short time later we walked to the chapel and joined the throng of people waiting to worship the Lord this Sunday morning. As we entered an official checked our names in a register to ensure that everyone was present. The service was quite long. Looking at it from a new perspective, it was mostly blatant propaganda, telling the flock how much better it was to be here instead of in the outside world, how hard life was there compared with the ease and plenty of life in the commune. He exhorted people who were engaged in menial tasks for the good of the community to do these tasks in the absolute best way possible, pointing out that the Lord was watching and would be celebrating their efforts while He would be in despair if He saw them being lazy or indolent. After a few prayers and songs of praise for the greatness and mercy of the Lord, we all filed out again to spend a short time before lunch was served.

I spent the afternoon resting in my room until Maria arrived with the clothing I was to wear. We embraced briefly then she showed me the clothing.

"It's a ceremonial cloak which you wear into the church, then it is removed, which signifies that you're uncovering everything so it can all be washed away with the Lord's blessing. Then you will be fastened into the device, which you will find painful but you will become accustomed to the pain, especially if you relax and pray to the Lord to release you from all sin. You will stay in the device for around 30 minutes while the service takes place, hopefully Master Jack will give a short sermon, then you will be released, I will help you to dress in your cloak once again and will escort you from the church. Stefan will be assisting the male volunteer as well, so you will have company in your painful penance on behalf of us all. Do you have any questions?"

"Lots; firstly, what is the device I will be in?"

"That I cannot tell you. It is the custom in the community that, if there is someone being initiated into the senior members group, that person will be the penance volunteer and, as they will have never been to an evening service, they will not know what their penance will be. Rest assured that it will not cause any permanent injuries, well, not usually anyway. Relax, accept and pray to the Lord are the best ways to face this challenge, and remember, every woman in the group has been in the position you will be in, some several times because we don't always have a new member to use as a volunteer."

I was a little concerned about Maria's comments, but I put it out of my mind as Maria helped me into my cloak. It was to be my only garment, a coarse sack-like type of cloth that was quite rough on my skin.

"It's supposed to be rough; it is, after all, a penance," Maria explained when I commented on it.

She fastened the buttons in front then tightened straps behind so that it was almost as tight as my corset. The buttons started just below my breasts and stopped just above my pussy. The cut of the cloak meant that my breast cleavage was on show, the sides of the cloak just covering my nipples, and my pussy and inner thighs were also visible as the sides were cut away severely below waist level. I checked myself in the mirror and decided I certainly would not be winning any fashion shows tonight.

Once I was in my cloak, I had nothing to do but sit and wait for Stefan to collect me. He arrived early, at 7.30, and immediately embraced me. We kissed for several minutes, then he reached down and began stimulating my pussy.

"You'll be better with some lube down there," he told me as he gently rubbed my clit until she was erect and horny, my whole vulva being wet from my juices. "Time to go," he said too soon, my horniness becoming a need for an orgasm. "No time for that now," he said with a grin as he pressed his fingers into my mouth so I could taste myself on him.

We walked suitably reverantly to the chapel and he led me to the front where I turned to face the gathering congregation and watch as a man I had never met was being escorted down the aisle by Maria. He wore a similar cloak to mine and was clearly aroused as his cock protruded stiffly through the gap beneath his waist. We didn't acknowledge one another when he turned and faced the congregation.

After another ten minutes or so, Master Jack arrived to officiate and a device was wheeled in from a side entrance. It was a beam supported at the ends and was placed across the end of the aisle. I noticed that one half of the beam was triangular with a slightly rounded edge at the top, the other half was square with a flat on top. The use of this became apparent when Stefan led me to the beam, removed my cloak, and Master Jack instructed me to straddle the triangular beam. I did this, carefully lowering myself down so that the edge of the triangle was immediately below my still moist entrance. I had my feet flat on the floor and was able to stand there quite comfortably - at present. I watched as Maria disrobed the man who then straddled the square portion of the beam, his balls resting on it gently and his still hard cock pointing towards me. From the look of it, I would have been very happy to have it lodged inside me right now. Then Maria took a noose of coarse twine and looped it around his balls, gently tightening the loop and drawing it behind him, between his ass cheeks and around his hips before tying it in place in front of him. This effectively trapped his balls so they must remain between his crotch and the beam. Finally, Maria fastened his wrists to a hook on the beam between us while Stefan did the same for me.

"Raise it," commanded Master Jack.

Maria at one end, Stefan at the other, began winding handles to raise the beam. I felt the edge of the wedge fit between my pussy lips and continue upwards, pressing hard into my vulva, across my entrance and across my clit, which I was unable to relieve due to my wrists being fastened and pulling me forwards. I looked at the guy and noticed him writhing in increasing pain as his weight pressed down onto his trapped balls, squeezing them against the beam. And we had to suffer like this for 30 minutes, I thought.

Once our feet were clear of the floor, Master Jack started the service. I don't remember much of it, only that he began by saying that we were suffering for the sins of everyone, that everyone should be grateful to us just as the whole world should be grateful for our Lord suffering for the sins of the world. After that I gave into the pain, feeling it spreading through my body, trying to ease it a little, usually unsuccessfully. The guy was also in agony, his balls squashed against the hard wood, unable to reduce the pressure or even to ease it a little it seemed. Every now and then he would let out a groan of pain and suffering. Somehow, I managed to remain silent for the whole time, which seemed like a lifetime, until Maria and Stefan began lowering the beam, eventually removing the pressure on my pussy and on the guy's balls. Once our wrists were untied, we fell together and embraced, grateful that our ordeal was over. Maria untied his balls and inspected them, then he dismounted, and I did also, allowing Stefan to inspect me.

"It'll be sore for a few days, but no lasting damage done," he informed me.

I was pleased to hear that; to me it felt like I'd been almost cut in half. Maria dressed the man, Stefan dressed me back in our robes, then we sat gingerly in the front row as Master Jack finished the service with a prayer that our sacrifice and pain would be accepted by the Lord as a means to expurgate all the sins of the congregation. Then they filed out and I left also, escorted by Stefan.

I awoke to the feeling of Master Jack gently stroking my body with his fingers. It felt wonderful, so I lay there for a few more minutes, pretending to sleep, soaking up the love he was giving me. Once I opened my eyes, he smiled at me and kissed me gently on the lips as he moved his hand to my love trench, already wet in anticipation of further arousal. He very gently stroked my clit and a stab of pain tore through my pelvic area; it was far too sensitive and bruised after its maltreatment to take even the lightest touch. Master Jack had seen me flinch.

"Sorry, darling, is it still that tender?"

"Yes, honey, still very tender. How would you like me to relieve you?"

"Suck my cock, darling, suck it good."

I slid down the bed and positioned myself between his legs with my mouth over his cock. I cupped his balls in my hand, picturing them squashed flat on the beam as that poor guy's had been yesterday. For an instant I thought it would serve him right, then my brainwashing cut in and I bent my head to kiss them reverently, as befitted the organs of procreation of the leader of the Lord's chosen people. A part of me sat aghast that I had been so quickly and easily brainwashed by propaganda; I drove that part of me to the far corners of my mind.

I opened my mouth and lowered it over his hard cock, feeling it slide inwards, along the roof of my mouth to the top of my throat. I suppressed the gag reflex automatically now and lifted my head before sliding him in further, using my tongue to stimulate him as my hands cradled, pulled and gently squeezed his balls, aware of the power I had in my hands to inflict immeasurable pain; aware of the dire consequences if I did. Very quickly, from practice, I took him down my throat, swallowing him, my throat muscles clenching and releasing around his cock. I felt his hands cup my dangling breasts, his strong fingers rolling my nipples sending shivers of desire through my body. I would have loved to have sat on him, ridden him to bring us both to screaming orgasms, but I knew mine would cause me unutterable pain. There would be time for that in a few days.

I felt Master Jack beginning his pre-orgasmic thrusting, knowing he was close. I increased the squeezing of his balls as I moved my head up and down faster, lifting further off every few strokes to get some semblance of breath. He began moaning, writhing, his hips shuddering until I felt his hot cum spurt into my throat. I swallowed, holding my breath as his sperm trickled down my gullet, almost passing out until his spasms ceased and I could lift off him and take several deep breaths of air.

I sat back and watched him as he relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss, a smile on his face. I leant forward and kissed him, receiving his kiss in return. I felt my cunt clasping and releasing, as though looking for a cock that wasn't there, that couldn't be there until the pain and bruising in my vulva had subsided.

"Turn over," he ordered.

Surely he wasn't going to fuck me, I thought as I obeyed instinctively. Once I was on my back, he gently kissed my pussy, observing it, noting the discoloration from the bruising punishment it received yesterday.

"I am so proud of your performance yesterday. I am certain that the congregation were as well and their gratitude for your pain in honoring our Lord knows no bounds."

I took his words in, trying to analyse them without success as my need for a release grew.

"Let us try something a little different," said Master Jack gently, "I want to train your orgasmic processes and now is an ideal time to begin. Most any orgasm is only partly physical; the remainder is purely mental. So far, I have attempted, with only limited success, to train you to prevent an orgasm when you feel like one is inevitable. In a hot-blooded young woman like yourself, that is extremely difficult to control. However, the other way may be a bit easier for you. I want you to cum without me even touching you. However, I will be stimulating you, have no fear. I wonder how little stimulation you will need to cum once we've completed your training. Possibly, just my words will be enough. Do you think you could cum just because I told you to cum?"

I thought about this for a few seconds. Surely that would not be possible, but then I realized how many things I had already done which, a few weeks ago, I would have thought were not possible. I nodded in reply, remaining silent.

"Good. So today we will focus on your breasts, those gorgeously tantalizing mounds you cherish so much and flaunt before men whenever possible."

I thought on his words; he was right, and he'd noticed. I was proud of my breasts and I did flaunt them in front of men. I realized I was a cock tease, flaunting my naked or barely covered breasts at men in situations where it was not possible for them to respond sexually.

Master Jack had covered my breasts with his hands and was busy massaging them gently, interspersing nipple rolling with deep massage, causing my body to come alive sexually. I felt waves of desire pulse towards my pussy and noticed that my cunt was spasming, clenching and releasing, totally beyond my control. After a few minutes, during which Master Jack noted my responses, he stopped and sat back on his haunches, grinning at me.