All Comments on 'Master Jack Ch. 03'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Well. now...

So 3 chapters to go, should be good.

At the end of the day a guy is running an illegal bar, casino and brothel. The staff aren’t paid at all, and the food and board the staff get is considered income and should be taxed, along with all the illegal income. The IRS always, always, always wins in the end.

The IRS got Al Capone that way, he was paying almost no tax. From that low tax number they calculated his yearly earnings, 5 sec job, then the IRS look at his home, cars, office buildings and any other assets along with his lifestyle. From that it’s easy to then deduce that he was living beyond his declared means.

Once the deduction is made the IRS then guesses at the income required to sustain the displayed lifestyle. Adds up the shortfall in tax, backdates the tax owed as far as it can and then some, adds percentage buffer to cover any shortfall in calculations and sends the bill. Or in very large amounts and the fact they wanted jail the police were sent. A murdering mob guy in jail for decades for tax. Still to this day they haven’t been able to provoke other crimes.

So Cedric just calls the IRS and ATF and says I a lawful tax paying citizen paid this guy Jack then of thousands on these dates and gambled in his casino and bar that I now believe to be a sham. He has a huge compound with a hundred or so teens employed and I’m worried abound their welfare.

So threaten Jack with exposure and move town, job done. Or just expose Jack in a preemptive strike so he’ll be too busy with the feds to chase Cedric.

The guy who grabbed Cedrics leg... well that interfering with an aircraft, think high jacking, it’s the same crime. It doesn’t play well in the press for the perpetrator.

The paper will print: prostitution ring, illegal bar, illegal casino, aggravated assault, tax fraud and a high jacker.... Yep Jack will be hunted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous