Master PC Reboot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack caught Becca in the mirror staring. Right when their eyes made contact Becca started the car.

The car was quiet for a bit. Then Steph began to moan. So softly at first you wouldn't know it was there. But then it became audible.

"So, Jack!" Becca spoke up over her friend's noise, "Jess tells me you patented the secret on how both of your sisters became smoking hot?"

Jack looked at Jess in the front with an inquisitive eyebrow, "Really now? She mentioned that?"

"Yeah, I was telling her how without you and your special method, Steph and I would be quite different." Jess smiled through ravenous looking eyes.

"And we also told her how you're happy to let someone else try it out for themselves." Steph added, "She wants to see what she has to do."

"I'm tried of being in the background," Becca said, almost monotone like, "I want to get to know Jess and Steph's secret so I can be as beautiful as they are".

'Hypnosis,' Steph mouthed to Jack, who was uneased by the sudden change in her voice.

They had finally arrived at the house. Becca was eager to get out of the car, and Jack directed his sisters to get ready for their presentation of his 'method'.

They walked in and sat down in the living room. Erin had done a fantastic job of cleaning the place. Too bad they were going to fuck it up.

"So, you really want to know the secret?" Jack asked a nervous Becca as he sat down.

"Yes, with a body like your sister's I could rule the cheer squad." She immediately replied.

"So honest?" Jack said out loud. His sisters had gone upstairs to change, leaving him and Becca alone together. "I thought you'd have a more...altruistic reason."

Becca began to fidget in her seat. Jack realized that although the house might have been cleaned, it was still rampant with the pheromones that he and his family had been spreading all over the place. They might be affecting Becca now.

"Look, I want you to have the best impression of me." Becca said, starting to twirl her blue hair, "So I'm gonna be honest. I want to be a better cheer bitch than the one we have now."

"You mean Sara?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. That brat does not give a fuck about anything. Her daddy takes care of all her problems. That's how she got on the squad. Her dad donated and the coach made her captain. The worst part is she sucks at it. And I have to stand behind her where no one can see me."

"Is that so?" Jack said, getting up and going into the kitchen to grab a coke. "Want anything?" He offered. Becca shook her head. He came back and sat down across from her.

"Well, Becca, what would you do for this?" he asked. "I mean, I'm not all impressed with your reasoning. What's in it for me?"

Becca didn't bat an eye when she said, "I'll blow you."

Jack cocked and eye brow. "Really?" He didn't know if it was the pheromones in the air or her determination. She must have really been proud of her cock sucking ability. She was trying to impress and woo him over.

"Yeah. I'd do it." Becca said, starting to pull at her work shirt. "Fair deal."

"Well," Jack said, "Let's show you what the method is before we decide that." And as he waved his hand in the air, his two sisters entered the room with nothing but the sexiest underwear that they could find.

"Steph!" Becca cried out. "What are you doing your bother is here!"

"Yeah," Steph said, kneeling beside him with Jess on the other side. "What's this I hear about you wanting to blow my brother?" She began to fiddle with his belt and pants.

"Um...he told me that..."Becca was in shock.

"Or what you said about wanting some of these?" Jess stuck her chest out. Then she leaned to whisper in Jack's ear. "She's been instructed to get uncontrollably horny when she gets here. She can't even think about the possibility of leaving. Also, she's been programmed to do anything so you'd let her be like us."

"Oh so you want to be like my sisters is that it?" Jack asked Becca. His shirt had been removed by Steph, and now he was standing naked in his living room.

"Yes. So Badly." Becca was saying. She looked uncomfortable.

"Jess, why don't you show her what my sisters wear when they are at home." As soon as her brother spoke, Jess crawled over to where Becca was, and began to strip her down. Jack noted the matching blue underwear she had on her body.

"If you want to be like us, you gotta act like us Becks." Steph said, taking her brother's cock between her tits.

"Stephanie what are you- "She was silenced by a kiss from Jess.

Jack smiled, and then guided his cock into his sister's mouth. There was nothing better than getting blown during a titfuck.

At this point, everyone was naked, and the heat of the room had increased. With Becca watching, Jack set Stephanie down on all fours, facing her friend.

Jac lined up his cock at her entrance. "Now Becca, if you want to be like one of my sisters, you have to understand," He thrust forward with his cock and Steph cried out, "They will do anything I ask of them, whenever I want."

"Oh, fuck yes, we're his slaves. It's so fucking hot Becks," Step managed to get out between her primal moaning. "We fuck him all the time. He's so good to us-OH FUCK YES!"

"I you want to look like us, and act like us," Jess said in the blue-haired girl's ear, "The you need to serve and live like us."

Becca seemed lost in the moment. She was spellbound by the act of her friend getting fucked by her brother in front of her while Jess was manhandling her.

"It's so wrong." Becca managed to say.

"But it feels so good." Steph said, "He's so fucking good. Did you see how thick my brother is Becks? He'd fill you up so damn good." Steph said thrusting herself back onto Jack's cock.

"Feels good." Becca repeated.

"The only way that can work Becca is if you can take my cock like my sisters can." Jack said. "You gotta earn it from me."

Becca was in a crisis. The air in the room was making her feel so relaxed. And through that haze of relaxation, Jack was looking so goddam attractive. She was jealous about how his cock was stuffing Steph. And she caught how Jess was staring at it too, like she was a wolf salivating over a steak.

"I want it," Becca said meekly. At first Jack couldn't hear her, but then his sister spoke up.

"I didn't hear that Becks," Steph said. "You gotta say it louder slut."

Becca was naked and nervous. Jack pulled his cock out and motioned for Jess to take over. Steph crawled over to where her friend was and began to kiss her.

"Becks, my brother isn't gonna fuck you if you don't want to. Jess and I will just enjoy his dick and you can watch ok?"

"OH YES MASTER YES!" Jess screamed as she crashed down onto his dick. "Jack, Master, you make me feel so damn good!"

"M-m-master?" Becca whimpered, her own hands betraying her buy starting to tease her own body. She was caressing her clit in her fingers watching the rough fucking the siblings were giving each other.

"Yes," Steph said to her friend. "We're his slaves. We've given our lives over to Jack as our Master, and in return we get these bodies."

Becca looked at her friend horrified. "Steph, what they hell are you talking about?"

"Don't you want Jack's cock in you?" Steph responded. Starting to stoke her friend's breasts. "You said you'd blow him earlier, and you seem like you like what you're seeing."

"Fucking Jack and serving him go hand in hand," Jess said, looking at Becca. "If you really want what you want, then you need to know the price."

"The method is to fuck him?" Becca moaned, her body seemingly getting ready to mate.

"Yeah, but then you'd be his slave." Steph added.

Becca looked up. "I want his cock, it looks so good Steph. I've been horny ever since I got here. Help me."

Steph smiled and kissed her friend. "Oh, I'll help." Steph bent down and began to kiss her friend's crotch. Then she began to slowly lick her hair.

"She's not blue all over master." Steph called out, "Jess said you might be wondering." Then she continued to go down on her friend.

Jack took Jess and put her on her back and then continued to fuck her. "Becca if you want to fuck me, you just have to ask."

"No. I came here to figure out..." Becca trailed off as he friend licked her clit. She had never been inclined to be a lesbian before, but now she had wished she had done it sooner. As the pleasure coursed through her, Becca watched how rapt with pleasure Jess was with her brother fucking her. How enticed Steph was with pleasing her master, and how beautiful they both looked. She wanted that. She wanted to feel that.

"Jack, uh, it's not that I don't want it," she began to say, "B-but a slave?"

"Yes, you'd be at my beck and call for anything I command." Jack answered quickly.

"And I-I'd be more like them?"

"Yes." Jack said, his eyes piercing into her lust filled haze.

Maybe he'd be good to her, Becca wondered. Maybe Jack wouldn't be that bad, and could really take care of her? And orgasm was about to sweep through her.

"Don't let her cum Steph." Jack commanded, "If she wants to come, she can do it when she's on my cock."

Becca whimpered as Steph ceased licking her friend. Watching her friend obey her brother was making her even hornier.

"Please Jack. I'll do it. I need it. I need to cum! Please, please fuck me!" Becca started to moan loudly as Steph went over to join her sister.

Jack let out a wolfish grin. He withdrew his cock from Jess, and was immediately replaced by Steph wanting to grind her own pussy against her sister. He walked over to Becca and lined up his cock at her entrance.

"And after I fuck you?" Jack asked, "What then?"

"Whatever you want... Master..." Becca said quietly. Her hips trying to hump back to get his cock in her.

Jack took his opportunity and thrust inside of her.

"OH MY GOD!" Becca cried out, "IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE! YESYESYES!"

Jack thrust into her hard, all while holding her arms down. She was loving every second of his cock inside her. She knew there was no way to go back to other guys after a monster like this. He tenderly began pumping his big dick inside her. Slowly at first to get her used to his length. He was lucky she was so wet already from Steph fucking her.

"Oh yes yes! Master fuck her!" Steph cried out. Her own pussy on fire from Jess rubbing against her. "Oh, fuck Jess, why haven't we done this more."

"Well let's make up for lost time sis." Jess replied and then began to kiss her sister as they fucked.

The atmosphere of sex embroiled the room and Becca was wrapped in its embrace. The sounds of the sisters making love had almost brought her back to an orgasm, but it was Jack's steady cock pounding into her that was making her lose focus on everything. It was pure bliss.

"Oh god Jack! If I knew that it was going to be like this I would have fucked you in the car!" Becca cried out. She was eagerly fucking back into him, trying to get as much pleasure as she could out of his cock.

"Good thing you'll be getting more of this cock from here on out." Jack said, his hands starting to play with her nipples. "Because your mine now. I'm gonna mark you and fill you up."

"YES!YESYES!" Becca screamed. In her bliss, she would have agreed to anything. But if submitting to Jack meant more of this amazing cock, then she'd do anything for it.

"Yes Master!" She corrected herself as she looked back into his eyes. She moved her body forward to kiss him, "I will do anything, anytime, anywhere. Mark me as yours."

Jack sped up his cock as he heard that and the sounds of his sisters cumming all over each other.

Becca's legs wrapped around his waist as she felt his cock get closer and closer to the edge.

"Take her master." Steph said, now kneeling next to him on his right side.

"Mark her as yours." Jess said on his left.

With his two sisters at his sides, Jack felt his climax as a torrent of cum shot out through him right into Becca's depth. He could see his new slave spasming in her own rapture on his cock.

She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes. "Oh now, I get it Master." She looked up at Steph and Jess. "Why didn't you bitches tell me about this before? I would have submitted to him years ago." She got up off Jack's cock and kisses Steph. "And boy were you right about it being better as his slave. I love him so much. I just want to please him." Then she looked at Jess, "And did you do something to me at the restaurant so that you three could capture me?" Jess winked at her, to which Becca replied, "Well thank you for that. Otherwise I would not have got my new Master."

She stared at him again with her beautiful blue eyes. "What do you wish of me now Master?" She asked in a sultry tone. She was his completely now.

Jack had plans. He was going to use Becca to take revenge. He just needed to figure out his next move.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS?!!" A shriek came from the garage. Kelly was standing there with their Mom in what looked like very provocative underwear.

"I can explain," Jess said, walking toward her mothers. Her breasts were swaying back and forth. She brought her large boobs closer to her eyes, making Kelly stare right at them.

"Just look right here, and everything will be ok."

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks all for enjoying the journey with me! This will continue soon to part 6! And thanks to my new editor Tom. You may not be shackled to the basement like my last editors, but you're are helping greatly.

That being said, if you have ideas or suggestions that you'd like to see in the story, please send a message. I have my main story mapped out, but we can have some more fun along the way. Thanks for reading!