Mastering Bella Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and relaxed over his thighs. He softly stroked and massaged her ass, the aloe soothing and cool on her skin she found herself purring like a kitten as he petted her lower back to her upper thighs making her hips roll with his movements. He smacked her then and pulled her up to meet his eyes, "So needy my little slut but we have no time to train you further this morning, go get dressed. I have laid out the clothes I wish you wear."

Dazed she nodded, "Yes Master." She stood and walked quickly to the bedroom. It was not until she sat and rolled a stocking up her leg to nestle around her thigh that she realised how wet her cunt was from the massage he had given her. "Oh dear," she thought "I am the slut he calls me, so needy and wet." The thought alone seemed to make her hotter and she felt a spasm within her at the thought of cuming again. Shaking her head knowing he was waiting she grabbed up the other stocking smoothing it up her leg before standing and hurriedly dressing in the soft wool suit he had left for her.

She turned to look in the mirror, again the suit fit her like a glove and was cut to highlight her small frame the almost translucent blouse seemed to caress the roundness of her breast as the chained nipples pressed forward seeking attention. She returned to him kneeling at his feet as he spoke on the phone, his boot moving between her thighs to nudge them further apart making the skirt ride up her thighs higher exposing the wet slit of her needy cunt and she blushed lowering her eyes.

Once finished with his call he turned to her, "I have to be out of the office today, I have sent you an email with a list assignments to be completed today." He watched her as she looked up at him her head nodding slightly as she waited for him to continue, he waited though to hear her call him Master.

"Yes Master." She replied as his silence lengthened, "Will you be gone all day?"

"Most of the day, yes, I have left instructions for you and expect you to work as if I were here watching over you." His boot nudged between her thighs touching the wet slit and looking down with a raised eyebrow. "My little slut is so wet." He leaned down kissing her deeply before whispering, "Whose little slut are you, Ellie, who owns you and that hot little cunt?" he pressed his boot tighter against her folds as he leaned back watching her blush so prettily.

She whispered, "You do Master."

Pushing rubbing the toe of his boot into her he asked again. "Who owns you slave, who makes you such a needy little girl"

Her hips rocked as the boot teased her and her breath came in pants as she answered. "You Master, you made this girl your slave, your slut." Her face flamed with her blushes at her own words.

Unable to resist the exquisite girl before him he reached forward to pinch her nipple hard as she humped his boot. He growled in a low voice close to her face. "Yes. You are mine. I own you my precious treasure. Mine to give pleasure, mine to give pain, mine you use as I choose." He could see her small body straining and her eyes welling up as he twisted the nipple and forced his boot hard against her clit as her hips rocked. "Cum my needy little slave, cum for your Master."

His words made her mind reel and add to the need and heat in her body, he had kept her on edge and wet for four days and as she knelt at his feet humping his boot she knew she had become a slut for him. It shook her core but she could not help the feelings he elicited in her, the need to please and obey him made her crave his use." She arched and came at his words crying out as she shook and ground against his boot.

Holding her upright by her nipples he asked in a low voice, "What do you say slut?"

"Thank you Master."

He let her go allowing her to sink back and moving his boot from her, "You learn so quickly my slave I am pleased. Now clean your mess from my boot."

Remembering the last time he asked her to clean his boot, she bent low and licked out at the cummy slime covered leather.

He looked down on his slave and marveled at her obedience. Her training had gone better than even he could have predicted. Today he hoped would make her realise she needed him as her Master much as he desired to own and keep her. He smiled as she kneeled up and looked up at him cum smeared on her cheek. "Clean up then out to your desk slave girl I have a few things to do before I leave." He turned back to his desk and computer screen dismissing her.

She stood and walked unsteadily to the bathroom to clean her self up and fix her make up and hair before moving out to her desk to check the assignments he had sent her. She sat gingerly, grateful for the soft suit and padded chair and turn on her computer. As it hummed to life he walked out of his office to stand behind her running a hand over her shoulder to cup her breast and quietly demand, "You will not leave until I return sweet slave, I expect you to be here waiting for me." He tweaked the nipple he had been caressing making her whimper softly. "Be good little slave I will see you when I get back." With that he tilted her face up to him and kissed her softly but deeply before walking out to the lift and departing.

She heard the lift close and felt a twinge of loss, he had barely left her side so to speak for four days and she felt unexpectedly alone. The lift sounded again, she stood to greet, finding the kitchen staff and cleaners entering the suite. Explaining they were asked to bring her breakfast and clean Mister M's suite this morning as they were unable last night. She stood surprised, "He had organised her breakfast?" Her thoughts tumbled in her mind as they looked at her.

"Can we go in now?" She let them in following them through the door and almost dropped to her knees to crawl as she had done for the last four days, she stopped momentarily stunned by her own movements and seeing them begin their tasks fled back to her desk. She sat lost in her own thoughts for a long time until a smiling young girl approached her with a tray. Bella looked up startled and cleared a spot on her desk for it.

The girl smiled, "Mister M was very specific about what he wanted for HIS Bella and left a note for you." Leaving the tray she grinned and hurried back into the suite to assist the others.

Bella looked at the tray and felt the girl's contagious grin spreading across her own face as she saw the cinnamon toast cut into smiley faces and the juice at the colour of sunset denoting the watermelon and passionfruit blend she loved. Realising how hungry she was she took a bite and licking her fingers she picked up the note.

"Trust your Master little one, he will always cherish you and see to your needs. You are his most valuable treasure. M"

She ate and focused back on her computer looking down the list of assignments he had left her. She was to meet Dianne for lunch! She beamed happily liking the buxom blonde very much and looking forward to the chance to talk to her alone about the last four days. She smiled, Dianne had been the first person she met in the company when she had come to work, before she had become a slave or even knew that they existed outside of porn. She had never realised how naïve she was until this week and looked forward to being able to ask Dianne some of the questions that plagued her mind.

It took her moments to focus back on the work at hand and she spent the first hour sending emails of gratitude to the Masters she had met the previous day for their kindness toward her with particular attention to Master Jack who had gifted her the crop that she still bore the bruises from. Her thoughts dwelled on each of the girls and how happy they had seemed, she wished she had had more time to ask them about their lives as slaves.

The staff girls left the suite picking up her tray on the way out. "We have left the fridge stocked as requested. Do you want to look over the rooms before we leave?"

"Oh I am sure they are fine." She smiled but at their insistence she stood and stepped into the office, walking to her Masters desk she stroked the surface of the deep rich wood desk she had been bent over more than once and blushed, looking up to see the cleaning staff watching her. She hurried to each room giving a cursory inspection and not seeing even an eyelash out of place she smiled at them, "Looks perfect to me. Thank you."

She walked back out to her desk with them and sat back resuming her work as she heard the lift open and close leaving her alone with her thoughts once more. She went on with the slow paced day to day running of the office, answering phones, filing, making appointments, her thoughts always drifting to her Master, she realised she did not, even in her own thoughts, call him Mel anymore. He was a demanding man, even as a child and growing up she had known him as a strict but loving man. He had spoiled her when he visited but just as easily would reprimand her as her father would if she stepped out of line.

She remembered a short lived rebellion against her strict parents when she was no more than fourteen. She had arrived for a dinner party they insisted she attend rather than a sleep over at a friend's house dressed in trashy clothes with dark garish make up. Her mother had cried in horror and refused to look at her but she was shaken by the look of disappointed fury on her fathers face almost mirrored in her Masters. She knew her father would not make a scene in front of guests but Master had stood stormed over to her gathered her by a tight fist around her upper arm marching her back to her room demanding she make herself back into the sweet little girl he knew not the nasty gutter snipe she looked like now and make her parents proud.

She had cried and screeched at him but he never said another word dragging her to the shower turning it on and throwing her in fully clothed before leaving the room. She returned to them that night begging forgiveness, her father and mother all but ignored her in their anger and disappointment, Master though and his wife had acted like nothing had happened greeted her and insisted she have desert, even though she had completely missed the meal. "His wife!" She thought and her mind went into a tumultuous tumble, "What am I doing! Its adultery!" She shrank back from the horror of her thoughts.

The phone rang again cutting through her thoughts, answering it she was greeted by her mother's concerned voice. "Your phone is still turned off and you were not home when I rang this morning are you all right Bella?"

"Oh man," she thought, she totally forgot to turn her phone on this morning. "Everything is fine mum, I must need a new battery for my phone I will put it on charge now. I started work early this morning and have been so busy I didn't check it."

Her mother hesitated and sighed dramatically. "Well as long as you are alright, you work too hard lately I will have to get your father to talk to Mel I think he is wearing you out if you are becoming forgetful of your poor mother."

"How can this woman make her feel so guilty," she retreated into being a small chastised child and pleaded, "Oh mummy don't do that I am sorry it wont happen again but I am a working girl now you have to understand I have job to do, I am turning my phone on right now, okay?" the last thing she wanted was her father talking to Master.

"Okay. Okay." Her mother paused before starting on a different tack, "Bella you will be here early tomorrow wont you, I will need a lot of help getting things ready, have you organised your costume? Do you need your father to come pick you up with everything, is that boy you have been seeing coming with you?" She had uttered the word boy with disdain showing her dislike.

Her stomach lurched at the question, she was so torn between doing the right thing for her parents and obeying Master, she hesitated a moment too long.

"Bella, Bella! Are you there? What is wrong? Something is wrong I can feel it!" Bella cringed at her mothers tone.

"No mum nothing is wrong everything is fine it's just so busy here at work, don't worry I will be there." She hesitated again, "I am just not sure what time I can get away. I don't think Jim can make it so don't worry. I will ring Daddy if I need a ride okay?"

Her mothered sighed dramatically into the other end of the phone and said "Well that's good news at least."

Bella realised her mother was about to go on another tangent and quickly interrupted, "Mum I have a lot of work to get done if I don't want to have to be here all day tomorrow finishing it. I have to go. Don't worry so much everything will be fine."

Her mother started to speak again but Bella pretended someone was with her, putting her hand over the phone and asking the imaginary person to take a seat before whispering, "I have to go mum I will see you tomorrow. I love you."

Hanging up she checked her own phone, worried messages from her parents and one from Jim. He was hoping she was enjoying their time apart. He was going Byron Bay with friends for a long weekend perhaps a week and would call her late next week sometime to talk. He sounded tetchy and she groaned, at least with Master she knew what he wanted and where she stood. She froze. Did she really? For now maybe but after this week who knew...

At this point in time she knew what Masters expectations would entail. She picked up the phone and dialed his number. He answered with a smile in his voice and she breathed a sigh of relief... "Hello my little Ellie, missing my guidance already?"

"Yes Master." She relayed the conversation she had with her mother and how the woman had made her feel so small and guilt ridden. How she was torn and scared to disappoint him or her parents. She needed to pick up her costume still and how she wasn't sure about driving all that way alone or whether to have to father pick her up. She hurried on as he listened and told him of how her boyfriend had left her a terse message regarding his trip.

He could hear the anxiousness in her voice as she spoke of her mother. He said nothing as she told him the whole story of her phone not being on, the call and the messages waiting for her. Finally she stopped and he sternly replied, "You did well to call and tell me your concerns. You will trust me little one, your Master will look after everything do not worry any further. Ring the costume shop and cancel your order I will choose a costume appropriate for my slave." She started to argue but stopped herself meekly replying, "Yes Master."

"As for Jim, I think if you are honest with yourself, you know he is not the man for you, he is still just a boy and he is sulking." He paused and spoke seriously, "Trust me little one all will be well. Do as I have asked today I will return later."

She fare welled him and hung up, feeling apprehensive but better that she had told him. She picked the phone up again and made another call to cancel her costume hire.

She checked her watch lunch with Dianne couldn't come fast enough. She needed to talk to someone that understood the predicament she was in. "No one in her current circle of friends would understand that she had agreed to live the last few days as a slave." The thought of telling anyone made her shiver, "They would think she was a freak. Gosh, she wondered that herself!"

She squirmed in her seat feeling the bruises that had brought her such an intense orgasm. "What was wrong with her that she didn't hate him for the bruises, the beatings, the demands he placed upon her. That she craved his smile and his praise so much she would endure those and more." She quivered knowing her body thrilled to every painful and humiliating experience he gave her as well as the tender care he took of her. She touched her lips remembering his kisses soft but deep making her feel... she dint know what she felt anymore.

........................................

Mel Closed his phone and smiled broadly, "Bella was beginning to give him the control he wanted over her life, not just her body." He continued with his plans, he had already decided on a costume for her two days ago when Dianne had taken her measurements, he had spoken with a designer and had it drawn up before approving it to be made for her. In his minds eye he saw her wearing it, her perfectly little body highlighted and her face framed, he shifted uncomfortably as he drove.

His desire to be with her and torment her constantly had not waned over the last four days if anything he wanted only more of her but today he needed to see to certain items meant for her he did not wish to delegate. Turning off the highway for the slower drive to the mountain village that was his destination he pressed the button on his hands free set and dialed Bella's father.

"Hey Joe," He smiled as Joe greeted him warmly, "Everything is set for the party planners and caters to arrive in the morning, good job keeping the surprise from Rosie, I just heard her giving Bella a hard time on the phone about needing her help as I was leaving the office, she seems a little stressed about it all."

Joe laughed, "That would be an understatement, Rosie should know better than the bother Bella at work, though."

"No, no, do not worry about her ringing Bella at work, its all good. I am sure she will be fine once you spring our surprise on her tomorrow. She will be so busy ordering people about but I was wondering if you would mind if I brought Bella down in the afternoon. Rather than have her drive all that way alone or interrupt your preparations coming to get her."

"Well," Joe considered, "it would be a weight off my mind not having her drive alone, is that boy she likes not coming?"

Mel huffed not concealing his dislike of Bella's boyfriend, "I don't think she is seeing much of him at the moment, which is a good thing if you ask me."

Joe agreed wholeheartedly, "Sure Mel that would be great if you drove Bella down. Don't worry about Rosie I will explain to her it's for the best and she will have all the help she needs until Bella arrives in the afternoon."

"If all else fails call my ball and chain over to help, she is close by to you." Mel laughed.

"I can't understand why you two don't divorce you haven't lived together for years. Find someone to get you out of that company once in a while."

"It seemed easier just to live separately than go through all that mess, Jenny and I are friends after all, but your probably right. Always the lawyer, are you scouting for more business?" He laughed again.

"Oh yeah of course." Joe replied dryly. "Okay I will see you tomorrow, thanks for everything. Tell Bella not to worry I will talk to Rosie.

They said their goodbyes and he mentally checked that off his list as he pulled into the driveway of a small cottage and smiled. He walked into the boutique. He loved this place, so innocent looking from first glance but it was well known within his circle friends for fetish wear and leather goods. A girl approached him, "Master Mel?" she tilted her head and he nodded slightly. "Mistress is out I am afraid but I have your costume ready."

He followed the girl to another room smiling as he saw the Bella sized mannequin, draped in the costume he had envisioned, it was perfect. "Box it up for me I will take it with me now."

He called Bella as he waited and smiled as she answered the phone. "Hello little slave. Working hard for your Master?"

"Oh yes Master, of course." She replied quickly.

"I have spoken with your father." He heard her gasp so he hurried on, "I called him and let him know I would be bringing you down with me in the afternoon tomorrow" In his minds eyes he could almost see her worried face and lip chewing as she remained silent. "Your father will smooth things with your mother do not worry."

Hesitantly she replied, "Yes Master. Thank you Master."