Mastering Bella Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Your father and I have organised some help as a surprise for your mother so relax little slave Master will look after you. Trust me."

Stunned all she could do was reply, "Yes Master. Thank you Master."

He smiled into the phone, "You are mine, Ellie." Saying nothing else he hung up and taking the boxes from the girl returned to his car.

From there he drove to a quiet restaurant and checked his watch, "Right on time." One of his oldest friends, Rob, waited for him and he took his seat relaxing and talking about their lives.

Towards the end of the meal Rob pulled three boxes from his briefcase, and slid them across the table. "Each of these suits the details you gave me, and have been sized, take them and let me know if you want to keep one or all three, or perhaps more." Rob said with a wink.

Mel flipped open the boxes whistling at the delicate designs as his fingers traced them. "You are an artist my friend."

Rob shrugged, "The design is yours I just breathed life into it. I must say I am curious about the girl who has caught the attention of the great, variety is the spice of life, Mel."

Mel winked, "What can I say, I found something I want and I plan to keep her for a very long time."

They left shortly after and driving once again Mel found himself, dwelling on his obsession, that first day when disguised as a game he had forced her to be his slave through shame and humiliation. She was so sweet and naïve he had expected her to be more resistant to his training but her naturally submissive nature led her to accept his demands. It was her reactions to the increasingly harsher punishments and humiliations that had surprised him, finding in her a masochistic streak where the pain became erotic had only made him desire her more and determined to keep her. She was a dream come true and she was his.

...............................

Bella looked at the phone and put it down slowly. Somehow he had managed to organise her parents and her life with a phone call. She knew she would still face her mother's histrionics over being late but she felt the tension flow from her. "Trust," she told herself "All she had to do was trust her Master and things would work out."

Her mind drifted to him again, his care, his concern his tenderness, tinged with his rules, demands the way he punished her and brought her to mind shattering orgasms with his use. She pictured his handsome face, old enough to be her father she found obeying him second nature, it was the completely sexual dominance he had over her that twisted her mind. She knew he had not truly lived with his wife in the mountain home near her parents for years, always traveling from the city for gatherings. She pictured them together trying to mold her mind around the relationship with the homely and affable Jenny they were more friendly with each other rather than affectionate. She could not imagine Jenny being treated as a slave.

Her mind tumbled over the word adultery again, what she was doing was wrong on so many levels, slavery, adultery, the shame she had been feeling for the last four days washed over her again and she leaned back in her chair closing her eyes she was so confused, she breathed deeply, "One week." She muttered to her self over and over again like a mantra. "Then they would talk. One week. One week..."

At that moment the lift sounded interrupting her thoughts and Dianne walked in smiling. "Put the phone through to the office room darlin' and let's see what delicacies they have left us." Dianne glided past her and through the office doors. Stunned Bella forwarded the phone through and followed the woman through the office to the kitchenette. "Oh," Dianne was pulling things from the fridge, "Mel has the best taste." Piling plates high with crab and green papaya salad and adding sparkling water, she handed Bella a tray of fresh fruits and chocolate treats she took up the other tray and walked out to the comfy chairs.

Still following not really sure if she should be doing anything she watched as Dianne put her tray on a low table and flopped into the over stuffed leather couch patting the cushion beside her. "Now sweet little Bella lets gossip."

Bella sat and smiled at the woman. She didn't know where to begin so rather than asking all the questions that jumbled in her mind she picked up her plate and picked at the salad. Dianne grinned, "You know there is all sorts of gossip about you after yesterday." Bella widened her eyes and choked on the mouthful she had been swallowing, making Dianne laugh and shake her head. "You didn't think the girls wouldn't brag at the club that Mel was considering taking his own slave after all this time and that they actually met you."

Bella took a sip of her water, and drew a deep breath. "But he is married. Surely..."

Dianne cut her off, "Pffffffft most of the Masters at the club have a little woman at home to keep house and make them look respectable to those outside the lifestyle. It's all politics and business and means very little to the majority of people in this company and the club."

"Yesterday I heard a club mentioned, what is it exactly?" Bella asked quietly as she took in the idea of Master's marriage being for show only.

"Oh baby I hope I am there the first time you go through the doors, just to see those big green eyes go wider. Let's see, it's a very private club and membership is strictly vetted. It's a place where Dominant men or women can take their slaves and be themselves. It is like a night club, music and dancing in one bar, a piano bar in another area even a restaurant but there are also show areas for dominants to show off their slaves and private rooms. It's quite an amazing place. The owners hire only submissive people and slaves to serve there. Essentially they are owned by the club."

Bella listened chewing slowly on her salad. "When you talk it all sounds so very normal for a person to be owned, but it seems so very unreal to me. Before this week I would have thought it was illegal to own another."

"Own is probably a bad word think of it as a relationship of love and trust like most other relationships except that in our relationships, one person, the dominant, has all the power. Rather than exchanging rings and pretending to be equal partners in marriage, we in the lifestyle exchange power so only one is in control and the other for want of a better word is owned and usually given a collar rather than a ring. It takes a lot of trust to give up that power to another but it's your gift to give, and it is a big responsibility for the one taking it. Understand?"

Bella nodded slowly but the confusion shone in her eyes as she tried to wrap her head around it. "All the slaves we met yesterday, gave their Masters power over them, willingly?"

"Not only gave it, but begged their Masters to take it." Dianne laughed merrily, "Dominants have such big egos they love to hear a girl beg to be collared and owned."

"Even you?" Bella asked quietly.

Dianne let out a peel of laughter, "Honey, mine is a different thing all together, I got into some bad financial dealings, Mel and his company bailed me out, gave me the money to get out of trouble and in exchange I signed on to be one of the company slaves for three years, I will be debt free for doing what I love anyway. In answer to your question, though, I would beg for Masters collars were a free to do so."

Bella's expressive face went from shock to horror to surprise, "Is everyone in the company a slave or Master?"

"Gosh no, but some girls came like I did to the company. Some of the executives are Masters, I serve them. Well only Kurt White right now." She beamed as she said it. "So now its my turn to ask questions, how did you end up here?"

Bella chatted about her life growing up knowing Master and how he offered her the job when she left college. How he had been a mentor and friend until this week. Everything started to roll out once she started to talk, the game, the way she reacted to his spanking, feeling like she was forced into this but now so unsure how she felt about anything, especially her Master.

Dianne hugged her and spoke seriously, "I never realised. I have known Mel a very long time and I have never known him to force anything onto a girl. It is just not his style. He must want you to be his, very much." She paused thinking about the enigmatic man, he saved girls from abusive or forced slavery, he had favourites but had never shown special attention to anyone girl before. "I will clean up these dishes as you think on this," Diane paused and looked earnestly at Bella. "If you were given the choice right this very moment to leave and not look back, never see him again, safe in the knowledge Mel would tell no one what has happened." She paused briefly letting the words sink in. "Or to stay and become his in what ever way he wanted, what would you do?"

She got up gathering dishes and looking at Bella's confused expression she added. "I know you don't realise it but you have all the power at the moment Bella. You can give it to him freely or you can keep it and walk away." With that walked into the kitchenette leaving Bella with her thoughts.

Bella was stunned. She had never considered it like that. "Oh there were times in the last few days she had considered running, hiding, escaping, but to just say no and walk away." She chewed her lip the idea of saying no to Master made her giggle, "He would be disappointed and his disappointment meant punishment," she squirmed her bruised ass at the thought and his face came into her mind, darkly handsome a smile touching his lips like when he is pleased with her. Something touches deep inside, the need she has to see this pleased face. "No she couldn't just walk away right here and now, it's not in her purposefully disappoint him and perhaps maybe hurt him. She knew then she needed to talk like this with him, only he could give her the answers she needed. She had to play this out to the end of the week. He had promised they would talk then."