Mastering Bella Ch. 06

Story Info
He gains more control.
9.4k words
4.6
114.6k
53

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

She felt herself shrink under his unwavering gaze. He did not seem displeased but his silence seemed foreboding. Finally she looked away dropping her eyes and squirming, her chin still held firmly in his hand. "You agreed to be mine for a week did you not?"

Her mind rolled back to four days ago, "Was it truly only four days? So much had happened since then." They had played truth or dare during a lull in work, he had always been so interested in her life and he had been so good to her in those first weeks with the company, a mentor, a friend, a protective paternal figure. That was until she had let him spank her and shamefully, she had orgasmed during the experience.

He had taken her then as his slave then promising they would talk at the end of one week. From that moment she had obeyed his every command and was praised when he was pleased, punished when he was not. Her reactions to his punishments surprised and shamed her. Her reactions of joy to pleasing him overwhelmed her in such a way it over rode the shame, humiliation and pain she endured. "Endured was probably the wrong word", she thought to herself as each of the punishments had made her body sing in pleasurable orgasm. She flicked her eyes up, glancing back up at him and shivering at the control this man had over her. She knew she both craved and feared his control. She whispered "Yes Master."

He gazed into those big green eyes that melted his heart each time. He adored her. As a family friend he had watched her grow and develop into the beautiful young woman she was. He had spoilt her over the years with gifts and attention and finally as she finished college offered her a job in his successful firm. Finally away from the dominance of her strict parents he had befriended her, become her mentor and confidant. If only the small girl had known of his dark fantasies, his desire to own and control every aspect of her life.

This feeling of protective ownership had begun the moment she had agreed to come and work for him. Her sweet submissive nature honed by strict overbearing parents made her all the more desirable to him. The last four days had been amazing she had obeyed even as he pushed her limits time and time again. Like a skittish kitten she seemed almost to flee at times and as he looked down at her he could see the confusion and turmoil building in her eyes again.

He knew he could not lose her now, and choosing his next step would be critical. He had forced her into being his slave for this week and he knew he would keep her much longer, by force if he had to but he wanted her to not only accept her place as his slave but beg for him to keep her. He knew she was not ready to beg and he needed more time, her parent's anniversary party would be an obstacle but not one he was unprepared for. Keeping his face serious he asked, "You have made plans without asking permission little one?"

She flinched, "The plans were made before you took me as your slave Master..." she chewed her lip and lowered her eyes again feeling guilty not knowing why.

"Ah yes your parent's party, I too shall be there but of course you knew that."

"I am expected early Saturday morning to help with arrangements and the following day to clean up the aftermath." She almost pouted as she said it knowing either way she would be disappointing someone which in turn made her disappointed in herself.

"I see, well, I understand your concern but you are my slave and you will do as I ask. I will consider your plans for the weekend and let you know what I decide tomorrow. Do not worry little one. You sweet Ellie need to trust and obey me, that is the only concern you need have this week."

Her stomach lurched at the idea of disobeying her parents, even as a young adult living and working in the city they could make her feel like a naughty little girl with a look or a sigh, she so hated letting them down.

He watched her expressive face carefully, the emotions played over it showing fear and anxiety. He had one more day here at work to cement his ownership in her mind. He leaned down and kissed her deeply before picking her up and walking to the bedroom. He spoke quietly but with an edge to his voice, "You must trust me, without question, to look after you, my Ellie. You are not showing your faith in me, by being so anxious about the weekend and it disappoints me."

He placed her over the padded bench in the bedroom and remembering the precarious position from early that day she reached out to grip the soft leather at her sides. He spoke softly as he moved to her side, "What happens when you disappoint me little one?"

She shivered slightly as she answered, "I am punished Master." She felt the tiny skirt he had dressed her in lowered and removed. He stroked her thighs and calves as his hands move down her stockinged legs making her squirm in pleasure. Throwing the skirt aside he began to caresses her ankles encasing them with straps of the same soft leather of the beam. Pulling the left wide he secured to it to the leg of the beam.

He moved to her other side as he continued, "I would like to say that I did not like to have to punish you," he paused as he secured her other ankle pulling her legs apart widely, "but that would not be true." He continued his circuit around her as she bent over the wide beam. "You are beautiful my slave, but never more desirable than when you wear my marks." He slapped her ass hard and she felt the hand print colour and reheat her already pink ass.

"You have had a long day full of new experiences and you must be tired," He stroked over the hand printed ass as he spoke and over her wet cunt before smacking her ass again. Wiping fingers wet from her cunt over her cheek he continued, "I have not bound you before nor will this be the last time I will bind you, little slut." She felt a shiver travel up her spine at his words, he was speaking softly almost crooning as he stroked and petted her securing her wrists pulling her over the beam. He moved behind her and pressing his hips against her red ass and began to move so she could feel his hard cock trapped in his pants as he began to slowly unlace her corset.

She found herself rolling her hips between the beam and his groin her mind alive with images of the cock she longed to see. As the corset came free he let his hands wander over her back almost in a massage as he ground his hips into her.

His hand slipped under her slightly lifting her making the bonds strain as he pulled the corset free and stepped away from her. She was panting by this time lying naked and bound her hips rolled in arousal and he smirked, "She was such a hot little slut and she was his."

She felt elastic being strapped around her thighs and wondered what new torture he had for her. He pulled the elastic up higher on her thighs until she felt cold hard plastic nestle against her cunt, pressing it into her cunt lips he finally spoke again. "This is one of the toys I have for a naughty little slave." Trailing his hands over her ass and back he moved to stand before her. Holding a small remote for her to see he clicked it once and a buzzing started between her legs lighting up her clit making her eyes widen and a squeak escape her lips.

She closed her eyes as the buzzing flooded her senses and made her mind reel. He placed the remote in her hand and warned her, "Do not drop this or the punishment will become more intense." As he said this he reached behind him and pulled a long thing object from his belt loop, "This is a new crop given to me today by Jack. He believes no girl can be trained properly without one." He held it before her eyes and she took in burgundy coloured leather. "Tomorrow you will need to email him and thank him for such a thoughtful gift."

She panted her body trembling and whimpered, "Yes Master." Her eyes lowered from the crop and she took in the bulge denoting his cock in his pants and felt her cunt spasm in heat and need. "Gawd." She thought, "What would it be like to be fucked by him; to feel his strength and power inside her." She knew asking for that would be admitting she was a slut, his slut. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, her clit was hard and throbbing against the buzzing toy and she let herself give into the feeling. He moved behind her as she closed her eyes the crop landing on her ass, the stinging bite lancing pain into her already red skin, her eyes flared open as she squealed and bucked against the bonds.

"Ah yes sweet slave sing for your Master." The crop bit into her ass again and she felt her eyes well with tears as she squealed and jerked in pain. Wrapping a hand in her pony tail and pulling her head back he stepped forward to grind against her buzzing cunt as the crop stung her bare back making her howl out for him. Gasping for breath and blinking tears to her cheek, her hips rolled against his grinding. He leaned forward and growled into her ear, "Who owns you slave girl?"

"You Master." She gasped.

"And who do you obey at all times MY slave."

"Yyyou Master."

Stepping back and cropping her ass again he asked louder, "And who will you trust to look after and care for you MY Ellie."

"You Master." She cried out, "You!"

He placed the crop in her free hand making her wrap her fingers around the handle. He admonished her again about dropping anything and gripped her ass in both hands squeezing the red hot cheeks tightly making her squeal again. Parting the cheeks as he gripped them he could see the muscles of her tight asshole clenching as the butterfly tortured her clit. "Such a needy little girl, you will not cum without my permission little slut." He watched as all her muscles tightened at his words her wrinkled asshole puckering. Feeling his cock strain against his trousers he knew he could not hold back anymore. Giving into his lust he let go of her cheeks and walked back before her.

She looked up at him with her tear stained face gasping and whimpering in need. Unbuckling and zipping his pants he quickly dropped them letting his cock spring free and bob before her open mouth. Her eyes glued to it were glazed in arousal as she automatically parted her lips and he wrapped his hand once again in her ponytail.

The cock she had fantasised about almost danced before her eyes, it seemed even bigger than she had dreamed, she gasped and could not take her eyes from the purple helmeted cock her mouth opened wider as she gasped and panted in heat and need.

Gripping her by the ponytail he pulled her head back to look up at him. "Up until this point we have concentrated on training you as my slave and giving you pleasure now it is my turn to take my pleasure." The tears in her eyes and whimpers of pain made him even harder and he used her ponytail to guide her mouth to his cock. He watched as her lips parted and her tongue snaked out to roll around the head as he fed his cock into her mouth. He groaned as her lips closed around the head and she fluttered her tongue around him before sucking at the helmet of his cock.

Never before had she felt so helpless, she strained against the hand in her hair and her bonds to crane her neck toward him as he fed her, the cock slowly gliding over her tongue as she licked and fluttered it around the cock head before closing her lips around him. The head of his cock nestled on her tongue and she suckled revelling in the feel of the swollen hot helmet, her body trembled as the butterfly toy continued to tease her clit making her so wet she could feel her juices on her thighs.

He looked down on her the small form bound to his will, her rounded ass marked and quivering in her neediness as the toy worked her clit relentlessly. "She was bred for this. To be used in such a manner by one with the power to hold her," he groaned again and pushed more of his cock into her mouth filling it until she gagged. Gripping her hair tighter he looked into her glazed eyes and began to pump in and out of her mouth making her alternately gasp and gag, drooling around him keeping her mouth wide for his use.

He had built to this for the last few days, he had not wanted to fuck her until she was fully his but he gave vent to his lust and need to use her hard, snatching the crop from her hand he lashed down at her lower back and ass making her scream around his cock. Her throat vibrating driving him on to force the cock into her throat growling, "Swallow slut." He could see her tense and struggle as she gulped and gagged hard choking on him before pulling his cock back to her lips.

Her mind reeled as the pain lanced into her ass making her scream and open her throat to his forceful pumping, his growl rolling into her body feeling almost as physical as the crop making her swallow around the cock taking it deeper cutting off her air as she felt his balls swing into her chin. She struggled, eyes wide and teary and as he pulled back and she gasped a lungful of air whimpering loudly, large strings of drool falling from her chin. Again the crop and the deep thrust, she screamed and gulped as he took her throat again choking her, she bucked and strained against her bonds her brain on fire from pain and passion, she felt her little cunt spasm and she knew she would cum.

He watched her seeing her build toward the climax, her body bound and at his mercy, he needed this girl, this slut, his slave. He felt his balls tighten and groaned, "You may cum only when I do my little slut." He pulled his cock from her mouth and pulling her by the hair tilted her head up as he lay his cock against her cheek and hung his balls into her wide open mouth.

Sucking and rolling her tongue she whimpered loudly the hot hard cock caressing her cheek covering it with her own saliva as she pulled as much of his ball sack into her mouth as she could, her tongue working hard, the pain in her ass and buzzing clit driving her to new heights of lust and need.

He sent the crop onto her upturned ass and thrust his cock back into her willing mouth deeply pressing her nose to his belly as she choked loudly, her body taut and stretched between the bonds that held her as her muffled scream sounded and vibrated on his cock. The crop stung her again and he pulled out suddenly growling "CUM" as she gasped open mouth and he cam over her face, she cried out her orgasm her body shaking and jerking, thick ropes of cum spurting over her pretty features. Leaning forward again he deposited the last spurts of cum onto her tongue.

Her mind twisted and rolled as she strained against her bonds desperate for air. She had tried to hold back her need to cum but could feel it building impossibly, his power and control over her absolute in this position. The shock of his word "Cum" and the first slimy rope of his cum hitting her face undid all her restraint and she cried out. The total loss of control, the pain, the buzzing at her clit and his harsh use of her mouth pushed her higher and she cam hard squirting jets from her wide open cunt. So overwhelmed by what she felt the waves of climax continued to soar through her body for what seemed the longest time almost unconsciously she sucked and lapped at the cock he pushed back between her lips. She felt as if she were floating her eyes staring unseeingly as she jerked and trembled below him.

Slowly he pulled from her lips, he watched as she floated on the endorphins rolling through her tiny body. Carefully he turned the toy off and unbound her quivering form picking her up and carrying the precious girl to the bed. Laying her down he moved in beside her and held her, scooping the thicker globs of cum from her face and feeding them to her as she slowly came back to him her eyes clearing as she looked up at him while sucking his finger.

"You are exhausted my beautiful girl, you may sleep now but first thank your Master for using you like the good slave you are." He spoke quietly as he fed her another finger full of cum.

Her throat felt gravelly as she whispered, "Thank you Master." She saw him smile down at her and knew he was pleased. Her heart skipped in her chest and she smiled back. Always amazed by how she felt each time he praised her, like she had won a hard fought prize.

His hand stroked down her body and she winced as her marked ass moved, "I was hard on you little one, but you must learn to trust that I know best and obey me."

His voice crooned and she felt powerlessly in his control even without the restraints, she nodded, "Yes Master."

"It has been a very long day little slave and you have performed well. You will sleep here tonight so I can look after you." His hand stroked her hair back from her cum covered face. "You are so beautiful MY Ellie. Sleep now, you have made your Master proud today."

She almost purred in happiness as she obediently closed her eyes, and relaxed under his soft caresses, whispering, "Thank you Master." Curling into his arms her bruised red ass sending tendrils of pain into her with every movement, she wondered how she got to this point, accepting the erotic pain and pleasure he lavished on her. If someone had have told her she would enjoy being beaten with a horse crop she would have thought them mad, that was before this week began. She fell asleep wondering how she got here, if this week would ever end and if she wanted it to. .........................................................

She woke slowly to a darkened room and winced as she moved whimpering softly. Her ass had taken so much punishment this week she did not think it would ever be the same again. As if on cue to her waking her Master wrapped his arms tighter around her. "I was just about to wake you little one, almost time to begin the day here." He pulled back the sheet taking in her naked form a glint in his eyes. He stroked and petted her body and smiled as she began to respond with small purring sounds. "Go and have a shower little one before I decide to keep you here all day." He smacked her ass lightly enjoying the whimper, "I will pick you out something to wear, most of the things Dianne bought for you are here."

She winced and whimpered as she sat up and swung her legs from the bed standing quickly rather than remain on her bruised ass. She twisted as if to see the marks, but hearing Master clear his throat she looked at him. "Now little one." He his tone making her jump and hurry out of the room flying across the empty office in her nudity. He smirked and went to the closet picking out a soft wool suit and an almost transparent blouse laying them on the bed with thigh high stockings and a pair of heels to match satisfied he went out to his desk.

The bathroom was slightly steamy and she realised he had showered as she slept. She cleaned off the mirror and peeked into it. Her hair was so tousled that it knotted as she ran her fingers through it pulling it from her face. Her face still bore small patches of dried cum and her nipples distended from the chain still loosely adorning them. Removing the chain she held it listening to the tinkling bells and looking at the delicate seeming chain. Shaking herself from the mirror she stepped into the small shower cleaning her body thoroughly and letting the hot water spray over her bruised ass soothing it.

Stepping from the shower she toweled off luxuriating in the huge fluffy towels wrapping one about her as she dried and styled her hair and applied make up. Finally finished she smiled at the reflection, this was the girl she knew not the well used cum wearing slut that had entered the bathroom. She turned to leave spying the nipple chain and not wanting her ass to gain any further attentions this morning, rehung it from her nipples. She stepped out into the office with a shiver and went to cover the distance to the bedroom as quickly as possible but stopped mid step at his voice.

"Ellie, come here." He watched as she stopped and turned toward him, head down hands moving to cover her nakedness then away behind her back as if remembering her training. He smiled as she knelt at his feet and he took her chin in his hand to tilt her face up to him. "Good girl now up over my lap." He could see her eyes widen in wonder of what she had done to be punished and he smiled at her gently guiding her over his lap. Reaching to the jar on his desk he rubbed soothing aloe into the marks he had given her the day before crooning, "Not everything is about punishment little slave."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers