All Comments on 'Mastering Bella Ch. 08'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

Good chapter. Looking forward to more of this. I hope you write a wonderfully descrptive chapter when he takes her ass for the first time. I read in an earlier comment thread that this storyline was almost abandoned. Please for those of us out there, continue on for a bit more.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
It's certainly erotic, but...

I see some reckoning coming up in the future for Mel. His greatest ambition? Thats a phrase that's gonna need some clarification. The objectification found in BDSM is balanced with meeting needs. Right now she's being totally seduced and bent to his specifications and because she's so young, so innocent, and so naturally a placater the hurdles have been more about stretching her comfort zone. But she's on the brink of discovery and his comments of her being "his greatest ambition" smacks of Pygmalion manipulation, as opposed to two souls meeting one another's needs.

One annoying nitpick... His formal maner of speech is driving me nuts! It wedges a gulf between them like between teacher and student, the intimacy is all coming from Bella, Mel's keeping himself apart. I think if these two are gonna be anything more than objectifier and object, at this point it's gonna be Mel who goes through some serious changes... Including no longer referring to himself in third person and telling her what he wants, and not what he wishes for. Can you see the difference in meaning when someon expresses a want, as opposed to a wish? Ditch the formal speech once Mel has his day of reckoning, is my suggestion.

goodgirl45goodgirl45over 11 years ago

Great chapter! Pls don´t let us waiting too much again... As far as changes on your writing I have to admit that I enjoyed all the previous chapters also.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Apprciation

Thank you for comments and the feedback left for me. I really enjoy each and every one. Even the critical comments because it makes me think about why I have written in a certain way. As with Mel's formal speech, it was more to show the gulf of age and experience between them. It does relax slightly in the next chapter when he is at a public event with her and it has given me something to think about as I finish chapter 10.

The next chapter (9) has been written already but having admitted my grammar and punctuation could use help, I am in the process of finding an editor I can work comfortably with so it may take another week or so to be published. I am not a fast writer (work and friends can put big dents in my time for hobbies) and I appreciate people who come back to revisit the story with me.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Hmmmmm Interesting!

The party is certainly going to be blast for sure! Thanks for penning yet another chapter, hope I didn't nag too much! You can't help but get the feeling imminent danger is ahead, stop before its too late! I love it! Part of me wishes she would do something to really irritate him and not let him get his own way. I still would love It if the boyfriend turns up and he sees them kissing etc or she says no to the collar for some obscure reason, anything just to get to him! Naughty but oh so nice. On a more serious note I read you comment and yes an editor would be good and would make improvement but I read it just fine. I agree to some extent Mel has got own up to his feelings to her, she has already realised that there has been some entrapment on his part, it would be nice to see his weakness for a change or jealously and a meeting in the middle where they communicate as lovers as well as master and slave. But I am rambling and his story has always leant towards the extreme and in the past caused extreme views from readers but I don't care I enjoy reading it and always have. Can't wait for the next chapters. Thank you M

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good!

So glad I saw this chapter on the list of stories. It's such a good one. I think the writing was great, and I can't wait to read about the party and weekend. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointing

Your previous chapters were all good, but this one let me down. Through every single one Mel have voiced his possessiveness about Bella, telling her that she is his and his only. Then this contradicting chapter comes a long. Lay down a route and stick to it. Don't change the premises on the story. That will make chapters in disorder making them seem out of places. Have read chapters in stories so different that I thought I was reading the wrong one. Writing a story and sticking to a path is hard work, but the story will benefit from it in the long run.

Dominants who shares their slaves comes out weak in my eyes. They don't trust themselves or their abilities, so they try to gain reputation and respect by handing out their property. That makes another contradicting part of your story as well. Mel also voiced his love for her. This seems mistaken for lust to me. Lust beacuse sharing with other people wouldn't be done with a loved one, but seems to be like a toy with not much real interest. If so he would have to be really unconfident and unsure of himself. A strong Master doesn't need to gain reputation by others by pleasing them and doesn't worry about other's opinion.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor

I am sorry you were disappointed anonymous but I must thank you for such thoughtful comments, it makes me consider how i write and the way i write for an audience of more than just one. i hope this chapter did not put you off finishing the story. Comments are always welcome good and bad thank you again.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Anon

I disagree with anonymous, think Mel sharing her is more a sign of ownership than anything else so is consistent. Enjoying the story, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Stores

Fix nothing they are great stores keep it up, looking for the finish store line.

Good Job

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Her/His..She /He

I'm enjoying your story so much but you have a really bad habit of mixing up the above.It's very confusing and ruins the flow but otherwise really good .

I despise Dominants who "claim love or possession" and then hand their property out so I have to agree with anonymous on this twist .Its an abuse of her trust at this stage .Great work ,can't wait to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better late than never

I'm often conflicted as to whether or not to comment when a story has been over for so long but since people are probably still reading it I figured it's better late than never. If the author weren't so good I might have given up on this one just because I find Master Mel so unappealing. He's definitely not my kind of Dom. I keep hoping to see some acknowledgement that Bella's more than just a selfish indulgence. Doms that express ownership like that of an object are a big turn off. He asks her to express her thoughts and feelings and then punishes her for it. He generally addresses her as slave or reiterates that is what her place is with the only reward being the occasional "good girl" and the privilege to orgasim. Which by the way is most often a command and seemingly for his own gratification. Playing like this for a scene can be fun but not something to be lived 24/7. Even when he refers to her as "His treasure" the emphasis is on the HIS and not the treasure. In my BDSM circle of friends Doms like Mel are snickered at and Slaves like Bella are pitied. I hope he wakes up and realizes that a symbiotic relationship is far more fulfilling. The awareness and sensitivity required in the ownership of a fellow human being is far more than that of a car!

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13over 8 years ago
To anonymous

I don't typically leave comments until the end of the story but I just had to say something; I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. I've been enjoying the story as a whole but have been thinking the same things you voiced. Just felt I should put in my two cents too.

PeacerulesPeacerulesabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I'm enjoying the story, but stop "chewing her lip". So annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not loving Mel !

So shes never done this whole slave thing before, never has any idea whats coming next. But what she has experienced so far she's had absolutely no input into or been encouraged to discuss boundaries or consent. Without these her master has allowed others to watch her, touch her, play with her and commit the most humiliating acts. Now shes about to go to a family party with no idea what he'll deem acceptable. No idea what she'll be wearing or even what she should refer to her master as. Is that a normal? I am feeling the poor girl's stess levels :-) I know it's only a story but I feel so sorry for her. Totally get she likes the pain and is a natural submissive, but seriously, as her Dom and to help her navigate through a whole new world, isn't Mel supposed to have her back? (as it were). I'm really hoping all will be put right and Mel will redeem himself, he shows potential! Bella has to have a backbone in there somewhere too - cos for all the bitching I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she's a slave!

I feel like many are interpreting this story relating it to their own lives or beliefs on what BDSM is. We must not forget that she is a slave. Slaves, typically have no say in anything.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

This relationship gets more involved and surprising as the story progresses.Loving it Ellie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES