Mastering Bella Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

He chuckled as she blushed, "My company owns those apartments, for select clients who visit from interstate or overseas, much nicer than hotels especially for those in the lifestyle, Jack and Dusty stayed here on Wednesday night."

"Oh." She said a little too breathily, her eyes wide. The lift arrived and the short trip to the car was made in silence but he had placed his hand possessively around the nape of her neck as he had the night before while they walked through the building to the exit. Knowing what this building was now she found it was reassuring to her.

The driver smiled at her, she had been in his car several times now and she realised his loyalty to her Master. "Where to first boss?" he asked jovially.

"Bella's apartment, she is a little anxious about what is under that coat but in my opinion its breath taking."

The car pulled out into the traffic as the driver continued, "I am sure Bella would look drop dead gorgeous in a sack if that's all there was to wear."

Bella blushed deeply and fidgeted in the seat whispering, "If only."

Mel chuckled and leaned over to her, "Unbutton the coat Ellie." Hesitating she looked up with wide eyes. "What I want, when I want, how I want, little slave." Mortified she lifted trembling hands to the buttons of her coat pulling it back around her as it began to open.

"No need for modesty the windows are tinted Ellie," he pulled the coat open exposing her before addressing the driver again, "I am about to make your day my friend, just look at how stunning my slave girl truly is!"

The driver adjusted the rear view mirror and whistled, "Simply amazing Mel, congratulations I bet she marks beautifully too."

Bella was shocked her mouth dropping open as the conversation continued, "Oh yes, used a flogger on her this morning very nice results if I do say so myself." Mel pulled her head down to his lap and smacked her thigh, ass up little one." She cringed and blushed deeper the heat making her face burn as the coat was pulled up to reveal her still marked ass.

"Fuck, Mel I am trying to drive here." Reaching around Mel smacked her ass hard making her whimper into his lap as he laughed with the driver.

"This one is mine now, you will see more of her no doubt." He left her in that position for a few minutes longer before releasing her head saying, "You can sit up now little one and redo the buttons we are almost at your apartment."

She sat her face scarlet with humiliation, her fingers trembling as she redid the buttons and tied the coat tightly in place. Several times during the week he had exposed her to others but it seemed different in the office, she closed her eyes trying to make sense of what he had said, "More of her? But the week was almost up, he was acting like he would keep her as his slave for much longer". Her mind reeled as she realised it was not the first time he had intimated as much.

The car pulled up and she opened her eyes to see her apartment block, reaching for the handle she stopped midway, "Wait until it is opened for you Ellie."

"Yes Master."

The driver walked around to open her door and eyed her lasciviously as she stepped from the car, his hand gliding from the small of her back to her ass as he helped her to stand on the sidewalk. Waiting for her Master at the doorway she wriggled nervously wanting to be inside already as he spoke quietly to the driver before joining her for the walk up to the small flat her parents had rented for her.

Once inside she breathed a sigh of relief and walked into the bedroom to grab her overnight bag and begin to pack. Mel followed her closely opening the cupboard and rifling through the contents. "Bah," he shook his head, "We really must get you some new clothes," pulling out a short light sundress he threw it on the bed, "That will have to do for now, we will go to the office when we pick up my car and get you other more suitable clothes to pack."

He had begun searching through her drawers, "Jeans are only for riding from now on, you will always wear skirts or dresses unless told otherwise."

"There it was again." She thought and as she slipped the dress over her head she blurted out the words in her mind before she could stop them, "Until Monday right?"

He spun around on her, and advanced toward her making her cringe at what she had just said, she couldn't believe she had blurted the words out and wished she could suck them back in immediately, "I mean we talk about this week of being your slave on Monday like you said,.." she could tell if he was angry as she looked into his eyes and added, "Master?"

He cupped her chin between his fingers ensuring she look into his eyes. "You are mine Ellie. I am the one that makes your body sing, who gives you what you need and what you want. You little one, are the slave I have been waiting for, obedient, precious, and adored." He kissed her. "You know now after being my slave this week how right it is for you, how wrong that weak whiney boyfriend is for you. You know I own you."

He could see emotions playing over her pretty face as she took in his words.

"I am so very proud to own you I do not wish to let you go on Monday or anytime soon. I wish to show you to the world within the lifestyle for what you are, the perfect slave. I wish to show you more of that world and the world at large and I wish them to see more of you my sweet little slave. The ultimate choice though is yours should you choose to leave on Monday there will be no second chances. You will leave me and the company and your new friends. It is how it must be."

She was horrified at the thought of not seeing him or working at the company again. "What if I can't do it? There is so much to learn, to know, to do. How will I know if I can do all the things you want me to do?" Her voice was barely above a whisper, "What if I let you down, embarrass you, hurt your reputation?"

"The fact that you would ask those questions, above all others." He smiled broadly at her, "You worry about pleasing me and not worry for yourself. It tells me you are every bit the perfect slave I believe you to be. Do not worry over disappointing me it is my burden as your Master to train you so that you don't. That is what this week has been about. You have done everything I asked and more. I could not be more pleased. Now stop pouting, petulance is unbecoming in a slave and I will not permit it."

She looked shocked, her voice a squeak, "I do want to please you. It gives me a feeling inside when you say you are proud or pleased that I cannot describe adequately, but there are so many things about slavery I just don't understand and I worry about friends and family if they found out. I just don't want to disappoint anyone." He had tried not to sound whiney but knew she did and dropped her gaze from his.

"No one needs to know unless they are part of the lifestyle. If we decide to tell anyone else eventually that we have a relationship beyond friendship we will discuss it."

It all seemed so reasonable when he said it like that, but she would be leading a double life full of secrets and lies, how could she face her parents with her Master and act normal now. She chewed her lip his fingers still holding her head in place.

"There is so much more to slavery than just this one week and I want to guide you to explore it all. I am your Master and you will obey me in all things but you will also explore with others if I choose so you can learn all there is to offer, to know what it is that brings you joy and things that limit your ability for pleasure."

This was not the time he had wanted to be having this conversation he could see she was frightened and her mind was barely absorbing his words. He continued slowly, "Knowing my control and Mastery of you was so complete that you would obey me in all things I asked of you would fill the void in my life and complete my greatest ambitions. You will be my most precious treasure Ellie. I want to look after you, care for you and love you. What I ask in return is obedience and devotion."

Her mind was whirling, "Complete control!" Her mind was racing, "What about my friends the life I had before this week." She whispered.

"Oh sweet Ellie, of course you would have some freedoms as long as we agreed on who, when and where." He smirked, "You will have to say goodbye to Jim that is not negotiable he was never good enough for you. Who you are intimate with is my decision now and you will obey me."

"Yes Master."

"I will not force you to make your final decision now you will have until Monday as we discussed but until then you are owned, adored and treasured. You will trust and obey me do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

Picking up the empty overnight bag and taking her by the hand he pulled her through the apartment and out of the building to the waiting car surprising the driver who hurried to open her door. In almost a state of shock at the speed with which he propelled her slamming doors shut behind them she allowed herself to be pushed into the car as Mel told the driver to take them to the company.

Climbing in beside her as the driver entered the car Mel looked at Bella thoughtfully. "Complete obedience for the next 48 hours minimum, no matter what I ask of you." He would push her even harder now that he had given her the right to choose on Monday she needed to know and accept what giving him the control he craved would mean for her because he was not sure he could accept her decision if she refused his collar.

"Yes Master." She chewed her lip and trembled as she sat gazing at her hands in her lap, her mind whirling, cringing at the thought of her parents and friends seeing her bend to his will so easily.

"You are mine, little one, you are a natural slave, you just need to look inside yourself accept that it is true." He reached over and pulled the straps down her shoulders to reveal her breasts as they drove. He tweaked the nipples as he mused, "How do you feel about having these pierced?"

"I have never thought about it before this week Master. Is it something you want?" Her eyes were wide.

"I am undecided. What do you think, John?"

The driver adjusted his mirror to look back at her again, "They are very perky as they are Mel, but piercings can be very enjoyable. I guess it depends on if you want to keep her sweet innocent look, which appeals to me or if you want to show another side of her."

Mel caressed her cheek, "She is sweet and innocent my friend."

The ride to the company seemed quick in the less hectic weekend traffic and as they got out in front of the building Mel gave instructions to John about moving his bags to his car and coming up to the office to return the keys.

It seemed strange to Bella to be here on the weekend as she followed Mel through the offices to the bedroom suite off to the side. Searching through the closet he chose three outfits, two to pack and one to replace the dress she was wearing. He gathered a short baby doll nightgown and a g string that he assured her was only to be worn at her home and should be gone when he picked her up to return Sunday afternoon and two pairs of shoes. He then sent her to the bathroom to gather her cosmetics and anything else she needed from there.

She brought the things to him and he zipped up the bag taking it to the main office. "Before you get dressed we need to take care of your training, this must be done each day if we want results." She looked bewildered but followed him to his desk, "Dress off." She had just pulled the dress over her head when the driver walked in with the keys to Mel's car. "Take a seat John I will be with you in a minute, this won't take long."

She blushed deeply and closed her eyes as he bent her over his desk kicking her feet apart widely. She knew John was watching her as she felt her Master pull her cheeks apart and the cool drip of lube on her asshole made her gasp. The plug seemed different not as rubbery as he rolled it in the lube before pressing it against her hole. She tried to breathe deeply and relax as she felt her muscles give way to his forceful pushing, a whimper escaping her lips as the largest part entered her and her sphincter closed around the tapered end. Opening her eyes she met Johns dark eyes watching her intently and humiliation further coloured her skin as heat from her over sexed body made her glow.

"Good girl." He smacked her bottom. "Kneel." He took the nipple chain with bells from his desk and roughly pulled each of her nipples through the loops before tightening them and giving the chain a tug. Her whimper turned to a squeak as his hand lashed out smacking the breast making the bells tinkle sweetly. "I wanted you to see this chain John I am thinking there is no need to pierce her perky tits just yet as these bells are fun to play with. Go show John your bells little one."

"Yes Master." She murmured as heat filled her face even more and she padded over to the driver to stand before him.

"Kneel please, Bella." John said softly as she came to a stop, flowing to her knees he smiled at her while talking to Mel, "Oh yes they tinkle nicely and enhance her no end. May I?"

"Of course," Mel said magnanimously.

John reached out and smacked both her breast lightly making the bells ring before pulling on the nipples to shake them. Bella bit her lip her bright green eyes watching him. "She truly is a beauty Mel she does you proud kneeling here so nicely for me."

Turning her head slightly she could see the broad smile on her Masters face and she felt the warm fuzzy butterflies filling her belly and chest as he replied, "She does indeed my friend. I am very pleased with her training this week. Bella I want you to thank John for all his help this week, picking up and dropping you off, as well food he organised for you."

She turned her face up to John regarding him he was an older man she guessed in his late 60's with a glint in his dark eyes he had the deep olive skin of a Polynesian making his smile bright as he watched her. "Thank you so much Sir, you help is very much appreciated." John reached out to stroke her cheek and neck letting his hand trail down once again to her chest as she spoke.

"You are most welcome pretty Bella."

She blushed and Mel felt his cock harden at the sight of her on her knees before his friend, this power and control was his aphrodisiac, she submitted willingly to his sadistic use of her body and the demands he made on her life now he would push her boundaries one last time before taking her back to the vanilla world for the night. Moving to take a seat near them Mel spoke to Bella, "I would like you to suck his cock, Bella, as a bonus for being on call 24 hours a day this week. You have teased him terribly this week with your hot little body he deserves some relief from you."

She gasped, eyes wide as she turned her head to look at him noting the shine in his eyes and the quirk of his mouth, she looked back up to John who was smiling down at her. Even as her mind was railing at her "This wasn't right how could he want her to do this," her hands were moving to undo his pants. John however was eager and once she lifted her hands to him he stood and let his pants drop kicking them away revealing an astonishingly hard wide cock. She blinked and gulped noisily as he sat back down spreading his legs wide so she could crawl between them.

She took one last look at her Master and the pleased expression on his face as he nodded slightly and she moved between John's legs. Kneeling up she wrapped a small hand around his cock and rolled her tongue around the head, "No hands," he murmured, and she obediently pulled her hands behind her back widening her mouth to stretch her lips over the wideness of his cock. Her tongue fluttered and rolled as her mouth adjusted to the size, she felt his hands tangle in her hair as she began to bob her head slowly up and down taking more of him into her mouth.

His hands tightened more as he guided her to the tempo he liked, for even though his cock was wide it was not overly long and she took him all without fully choking. Her gagging and gurgling seemed to spur him on and he began to thrust up with his hips as he pushed her mouth down. He did not last long and after only a few more minutes he cam noisily grunting as he thrust up into her jerkily. She gurgled and swallowed lifting her head slowly as he released her hair making sure she left no cum on him.

Mel's eyes had been glued to her watching her indecision turn to resolve as she obeyed him. "Fuck," he thought to himself, "She was the most amazingly natural submissive and she was his." Watching her submit to his will and his friends urgings had made him so hard it was almost painful and as she sat back he reached out and pulled her to him by her hair making her squeal delightfully undoing his jeans he picked her up and impaled her on his cock, "Mine" he growled in her ear and she shook with the power of emotion and heat in his voice.

He stood with her impaled on him and walked to the wall pinning her against it as he rammed into her over and over brutally slamming her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his hips. She cried out with each thrust and he pulled her head back by her hair making her look up at him as he commanded, "Cum little slut."

She cried out cumming for what seemed the 100th time in the last 24 hours. It had taken a week of pain and punishment for him to finally fuck her and since he had started last night it seemed he would never stop as her over used cunt was pummelled and filled yet again as he claimed her as his, owning her body and she realised her mind as she obeyed his every command.

Walking slowly back to a chair as he held her remaining impaled on his softening cock Mel fell back into the chair cradling her on his lap and breathing heavily. John's voice cut through her fogged sex addled brain as he spoke, "She's a keeper Mel, better get a collar on that neck before someone steals her away. I need to check the car see if I have a spare down there."

Mel laughed his arms tightening around her, "This girl is mine." He continued after a moment "We're leaving as soon as we get dressed and won't be back until Sunday night take the weekend off I will call you if we need you Monday."

Looking up she saw John was already redressed and he smiled at her, "Thank you for the bonus Mel, with bonuses like that I will be Bella's personal chauffeur if you let me." As the men chuckled Bella blushed and John farewelled them wishing them a safe and happy weekend.

Once they were alone Mel turned to Bella, "You have made me very happy, I could not be prouder of you. You showed your obedience is real today. No games, no bargains, just trust and the wish to please me and I am so very pleased, little one more than pleased I am ecstatic."

She smiled up at him as warm dancing butterflies filled her belly, "Thank you Master."

Lowering her to the ground he asked her to kneel and take a few minutes to think about what was said back at her apartment. He left her and went into the bathroom and she chewed her lip. "He had said the decision was hers to make on Monday, he wanted to keep her as his slave, if she said no it meant losing her job as well." Her mind played over her time at the company and she could see now he had been grooming her little by little, becoming more intimate in their conversations almost naturally talking about friends and boyfriends and sex. He had trapped her on purpose five days ago, blackmailing her into starting down this road to slavery. "Was it really only five days? It felt like so much longer to her now," she mused.

She took a deep breath everything had seemed to happen so fast after that first day she seemed to be constantly punished for disappointing him at the beginning. She had craved his pleasure then and it was hard won the few times he smiled at her. "She could see he was using her natural need for approval against her, she hated disappointing anyone." It finally dawned on her that all of this week was purposeful, he had forced to accept the roles he gave her as the week went on setting up meetings with Masters and girls to make her see slavery was not a strange taboo concept and that people lived quite happily within the lifestyle. He had initiated the friendship she felt with Dianne and then encouraged it. Lost in her thoughts she did not see him reappear dressed and watching her intently.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers