Mastering Bella Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

Picking her up from her kneeling position he kissed her, "I adore you my Ellie, now go clean up and change into the outfit I left on the bed for you."

"Yes Master," she hurried to the bathroom and washed up quickly she had worn no make up today and most of it had been packed already so she brushed out her curls and tied her hair up in a ponytail before making her way to the bedroom. Pulling on the sundress he had left for her she looked in the mirror, not unlike the discarded dress she had worn from her apartment in style, it was a better fabric and it seemed cut to highlight her natural curves where the other one hung more like a loose sack in comparison. As she sat to put on her shoes she realised she had not once this week decided what she would wear for herself actually she had made no decisions herself not even the food she ate which he had supplied in various ways.

She emerged from the bedroom and he smiled at her, "You look lovely, every inch the sweet loving girl your parents are expecting. We have gotten distracted this morning and need to leave but I wish to give you something come and kneel by me." He took a velvet case from his desk top and opened it turning it toward her. A rose gold chain nestled inside it was short and beautifully crafted into a twisting rope but what took her breath away was a very detailed fairy she recognised in a strange way hanging from the chain in the same rose gold. The fairy appeared to be hovering there on the end of the chain raising her hands up as she held a brilliant green emerald.

She was speechless and she looked up at him as he took it from the case and carefully wrapped it around her throat clipping it in place. It was a snug fit as if made especially for her and her fingers drifted up to fairy feeling its delicate intricacy. "It's beautiful." She breathed. "Thank you so much Master."

"It is you who is beautiful my little one." He stroked her cheek and smiled at her showing his pleasure. "Now we must go before I find other uses for you." Standing he picked up her bag and the keys directing her to take a smaller nondescript case and they went down to his car. In the lift her phone buzzed, he passed it to her and she saw it was her mother. "Take it." Mel said "It will save me a call saying we are running late."

"Hello Mummy," she answered her phone and her mother immediately launched into a tirade about stupid catering staff and gardeners. Bella hemmed and murmured in all the right places. "My costume? No I didn't pick up the one I was thinking of." Bella darted a panicked look at her Master.

"Tell her it's a surprise." He murmured. "Ask her to go to town for you and by some glitter or sparkling confetti to go with your costume it will give her something to do instead of hound the party planners."

"Actually mum you remember that little speciality shop up there on the hill, I planned to stop there and pick up some glittery body paint or some sparkles on the way home, to go with my costume, now we are running a little late would you pop up there and pick it up for me please? I would get home sooner, if you could."

"What a good idea," her mother replied "Sure thing I might get some for me too!"

Her mother talked on about their wonderful costumes and how silly her father looked in his. She went on talking for another half an hour about guests and people who couldn't come. "Mum I think we are entering a black spot the phone is breaking up."

"Okay darling tell Mel to drive safely, see you in a couple of hours, I am looking forward to seeing you it seems like forever since you came home."

"Me too mum, see you soon." Bella hung up smiling, her mother was what some people would call high maintenance but she was looking forward to seeing her, and she relaxed back into the soft leather seat as the car purred along the motorway. Her Master's taste in music was surprising and she hummed along to Damien Rice and Jason Mraz as they drove in comfortable silence. Closing her eyes she drifted off to sleep as the car raced through the city and into the foot hills of the hinterland.

He smiled as she slept so peacefully, he had given her little rest this week as he endeavoured to change her view of the world and his role in her life. Mel decided to let her sleep as she would get little tonight if he could manage it. His mind worked through his plans for the remainder of the weekend and he allowed himself to think into the future and the collaring ceremony required at the club to ensure her safety there, "Everyone will know who you belong to my Ellie." He whispered to her as she slept.

He drove through the last small town before heading into the one in which their families lived and pulled over in a quiet lane about 15 minutes from her home. "Wake up Ellie." He leaned over and stroked her cheek as her eyes fluttered open and she took in where she was.

"Oh my I am so sorry, I only meant to close my eyes for a minute."

"You needed the rest" He smiled at her and leaned over to kiss her deeply, possessively. "Do not forget even though I might not be with you the whole weekend that you belong to me."

"Yes Master." Her face showed her nervousness and her teeth caught at her bottom lip.

Lowering the straps on her dress he exposed her and he tugged on the chain. "These need to go before you hug your parents." He leaned in to kiss her as he pulled them from her with force, swallowing her squeal and subsequent whimpers with his kiss. His desire for her was so strong his kiss lingering as his hands gently caressed her soothing her nipples.

Her breath quickened as he possessed her and when he sat back he took a deep breath, "If I do not get you home now it may be hours before we make it. You are so tempting my little slave girl."

She grinned at his words feeling the heat in his look, like he could devour her. He made her feel so sexy and desired with that look. He took the opportunity to kiss her one last time and pulled the car back onto the road. She was nervous and fidgeted as familiar scenes came into view and they turned into the road leading to her home. Reaching over he placed his hand on her thigh, "Do not be nervous everything will work out enjoy the time with your mother before the party starts. I have organised a few surprises for you both." She looked at him her eyes wide, "Trust me my Ellie."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers