Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chelsea? How do you feel, baby?"

"Oh, Ollie, I feel wonderful. I woke up and Livy and Josie were glowing and then I looked and I was glowing and then I felt how good it was inside me and then they woke up and we were talking and we found out we could feel each other. When we were doing that just now, I could feel their orgasms the same as my own."

"But you weren't doing anything. You were just holding hands and touching feet, how could you have an orgasm doing that?"

"Same way you two came in your pants, energy. I can really feel it in me. We face each other and focus the light coming from us and it collects and we can feel each other."

"But, but....how do you get started? None of you touched anyone or anything."

"We concentrate on orgasms, Ollie. Ask Livy, she figured it out."

It didn't surprise them that she did. It seemed Livy was quite intelligent in her own right and figured things out that surprised them by it.

"How did you know, Livy?"

"When we woke up and saw Chelsea glowing like us, we were really surprised and then when we kissed and touched, she felt like Josie to me when we're real. Josie felt it the same and we wondered if she felt the same as when we played together. I asked her if she could feel my thoughts in her pussy and when she said yes, I asked her to do it to me and Josie. Both of us felt her thoughts and I thought if we joined hands and focused our thoughts on each other, I wondered if we could feel each other at the same time and we did."

"But why did we feel it? The moment you began to cum, Lisa and I were both pulling our pants down to play, because of how it felt inside us. I had to, or go crazy I think. It was just so strong an urge to cum."

"Yeah, I mean, I could feel the same feelings I would have when I came, but it was coming from all of you and into me. It was like some invisible sex toy or something and had me instantly wanting to cum."

"Well, I can't speak for Livy and Josie, but I really felt alive, like I mean alive. I could feel every single part of me as we did it, but deep inside my pussy, I could feel this energy growing and growing, the feelings so incredibly beautiful inside me. I could feel both of them feeling what I was and it was even more beautiful to feel. It just kept growing and getting stronger and then we all came together. Then I saw you two standing there when we were finished. Was it good to watch?"

Olivia and Lisa were speechless to say anything. Their friend was truly possessed by the girls, or whatever controlled the girls. It seemed that during Chelsea's extremely weak state, whatever it was got inside her and took her over. She seemed normal, but the glow coming from her and her hugely swollen nipples weren't signs of normality. Upon further inspection, Chelsea's clit, normally tiny and almost hidden between her meaty mounds, was thrust out and swollen as well. Even her thin lips were thick and pouting now.

"How do you feel now?"

"Like....purely sexual. Come here, I want to see something and if it works."

"What?"

"Just come here and let me see."

Olivia kicked her jeans off her feet and went over to Chelsea sitting on the side of the bed. She put one hand around her waist and held her at the small of her back, then placed her other hand over the sodden panties and cupped her tightly. She closed her eyes and concentrated, then Lisa gasped, as Olivia's pussy started glowing with her hand, making her shake violently. She held on to her and caught her fall, as Chelsea made her have an intense orgasm just from holding her hand against her and using energy."

"It does work. I wondered if it might."

"What might work, Chelse? Ollie is shaking right now and cumming, so what might work?"

"Oh, just using my thoughts and letting the energy go to her through my hand. It's like I can feel my thoughts going down my arm and into my hand."

"Damn, it's soaking straight through her panties."

Chelsea took the waistband and slid her panties down to the floor and looked at Olivia's pussy. She reached out and very lightly just touched Olivia's clit and she made her start shaking and dripping cum."

"This is so cool. I love this. I can just touch her and make her cum."

"Well don't. Jeez, Go easy with whatever it is you got, it's powerful."

"Sorry, but isn't it great? That I can do this?"

"Chelsea, remember, you're alive, they're not, I don't know if that energy is good for you to have. What if it does something to you? You were worried about big nipples before, so what are you going to do with those monsters? And your clit as well, it's just as swollen."

Chelsea looked down and felt her nipples and then her clit and lips, inspecting them carefully. She looked up and shrugged at Lisa, now sitting on the couch with Olivia.

"I can live with them. Sure feel good right now. It's like I said, I feel purely sexual inside. I love it. If this is what they look like, then this is what they look like. I love my big nipples, they feel so full."

"No doubt, they look like they going to burst if they get any bigger."

Livy scooted over and sat behind Chelsea on the bed and reached around to cup her breasts. Chelsea succumbed instantly to the gentle kneading, as Livy closed her eyes and concentrated. Lisa watched Livy's hands work the firm mounds, squeezing and caressing them, making the nipples bulge even more. Lisa moved in to watch closer and a stream of milk shot out and splashed over her face. Before she could react, another stream from the other nipple shot out and coated her face in warm milk. Lisa licked her lips and found herself licking more and more at the taste.

Livy worked Chelsea's breasts, as she laid her head back on her shoulders, letting her command the pleasure in them. Lisa was compelled to want more and knelt before Chelsea, suckling on her nipple and savouring the delight of it. It was another fantasy that controlled her and she knew it, yet the chance to enjoy such a desire was too strong to say no to and she worked both for all Livy could work from her. Chelsea's milk started glowing, but Lisa had her eyes closed and didn't notice the change.

As Lisa feasted on the sweet milk of lust, she was also quietly consuming the same energy that had consumed Chelsea and Livy was happily feeding it to her, watching her suckle strongly on the sources and get every drop she could. Chelsea was awash in the pleasure of it, as Livy massaged and worked her to expel everything to Lisa. She finished sucking and licked each nipple clean, still not noticing the glow of the drops of milk. She sat back and looked at Livy and Josie smiling at her and wondered why. Chelsea was glowing in her pussy again and then Lisa noticed the new drops of milk glowing and dripping on her belly.

"You didn't? That isn't going to make me like her is it? You can't do that to us, girls. You can't turn us into sex slaves and become purely sexual like she is. It's not right, we have to be who we are and not what you want us to be."

As Lisa protested against the possession of her mind and body, Livy used her hands to part Chelsea's thighs and expose the juicy morsel of her clit. She squeezed it between her fingers and beckoned Lisa to come and enjoy it. Losing one last desperate chance to say no, Lisa succumbed and crawled forward and latched her lips around it and sucked hard. Chelsea began glowing more immediately, as Lisa aroused her.

The more Lisa suckled and licked, the more Chelsea glowed inside. Lisa moved down and suckled on the glowing flesh, no longer caring that it meant her complete possession to the lust of the girls. Olivia lay on the settee oblivious to what was going on, her own pussy keeping her focus, as her friend greedily sucked in the all-consuming fluids from Chelsea. Chelsea was in euphoria through it all, as Livy and Josie watched them unite. Livy knew that when she was done, her mind and body would be connected with theirs like Chelsea's was and the power of orgasmic lust between them would grow once more.

Livy and Josie left Chelsea to lie on the bed, as Lisa knelt between her legs and feasted on her fleshy meat. They went to the settee and put Olivia between them. Livy began kissing her, getting an instant response to reciprocate, as Josie licked and bit down her neck, taking her breast in her hand and exciting the skin. Olivia's nipple swelled instantly to a fully erect state, then Josie took it in her fingers and squeezed and pulled it, making Olivia succumb to the sensation.

Livy pulled her leg open and slid her hand straight up to her pussy and rubbed it firmly. Olivia panted hard through the kiss, sucking in Livy's breath, as Livy slid her fingers between her lips and parted them wide. Josie slid her hand down, leaving the nipple abandoned with an aching need and went between Livy's fingers and slid two of hers into Olivia. Josie worked them deep and spread her wide, so Livy could slide two of hers in with her. Together they worked her open wider and wider, her juices flowing easier to let them do it with ease.

Livy worked in a third and then Josie added another one of hers. As Livy dominated Olivia's mouth and breath, Josie moved down to suckle on the turgid bullet on Olivia's breast. Olivia was helpless to resist them, as they began to make her glow inside. Their fingers were brightly shining, transferring it into Olivia with every stroke they made. The wet, slushy sounds of loose flesh let them know she was ready for more and worked a fourth finger in. Olivia made no complaint to the massive intrusion inside her, as her lips strained to accept them.

Lisa had Chelsea's legs over her shoulders, her fingers dug in deep inside to pry her open wide. Chelsea's flesh was being sucked on hard, drawing it out into Lisa's mouth and made to cum for her. In no time, the room was aglow in bright light cast from the girls, Lisa and Olivia beginning to add to the sexual luminescence.

For all their awareness of the threat of possession, the lustful desire was too strong to resist and both had succumbed to it, as Chelsea had done earlier. Neither cared as they started to glow, their pussies casting a beam of white lust from within. Livy and Josie were stroking Olivia hard, making her yield even more, then Josie pulled out and Livy slid her hand in. Livy stroked her several times, then Josie slid her hand in so they could hold hands inside Olivia.

They both took a nipple in their mouths and suckled them well, as they began pumping their hands in and out, the glow bright and profuse as it came out of Olivia. Lisa's head could barely be seen in the blinding white light Chelsea was giving off, as her own pussy cast a beam from her splayed lips. With the possession of all of them complete, the room was blinding with the light and Livy and Josie took their hands from Olivia, glowing brightly to their wrists, the drips shining on their skin.

They picked up the limp and near lifeless body of Olivia and brought her to the bed. They pulled her on and put her spread eagle in the middle, then Josie pulled Lisa away from Chelsea, so Livy could get her on the bed. They put her on top of Olivia and then took a hand each of Lisa's and brought her on to lie on Chelsea. There was no resistance to them, all blindly following anything they wanted of them.

The girls got the wand and the bullet and knelt beside the stack of submissive bodies. Legs were spread wide and pussies exposed fully to them, as Josie slid her hand back inside Olivia easily. Livy began tenting her fingers and working them into Chelsea. Her walls had been worked in well already by them and it was ready to take whatever they wanted to do. It took little to work her hand in and stroked it looser and held it deep inside. She took the bullet and ran it through Lisa's soaking pussy and rubbed it around her ass. Livy pushed it in slowly and watched it get swallowed up inside. She knew how far to push it in and picked up the remote. She switched it on high and full vibration, sending shivers through Lisa's body.

She tented her other fingers and began working them inside Lisa, easing the tight muscles to accept her knuckles. With a slow deliberate push, she was inside Lisa and the pair stroked their hands inside all three. Chelsea began kissing Olivia, once again transferring more energy from herself into Olivia. Lisa lay still and just shook as the vibration and hand worked her into a submission of acceptance. Josie switched the wand on and worked it against Chelsea and Olivia, making sure both clits were pressed against hard. The pair tensed and quaked, groaning into each others mouth, as Josie pumped Olivia hard, and Livy and worked a rhythm with her hands into Chelsea and Lisa.

They kissed and made the connection complete and the bed became lost in a blinding light of sexual lust and passion. As the girls worked the living into submission, a swirling mist of lavender coloured the light and consumed the girls bodies. The scent of lavender was stronger than anything nature could make, as the lavender colour worked its way inside every pussy and change the colour to the shade of the mist.

As a trio of human orgasms were evoked, a pair of spiritual orgasms were brought forth and combined. While the intensity of each orgasm grew, the mist began taking more shape and form. The purple light was intensely glowing from them all, as their orgasms were drawn out to continue feeding the ever-growing form. Alive or spiritual, all five were drained continually of their sexual essence, the shape of a female becoming clearer and clearer, as it fed on them.

It became whole in form and shape and began losing the lavender hue, as a normal look took its place. A minute more and it was real looking, then cried out.

"I'm alive again."

The young woman was aglow, her creamy skin clear and awash in spiritual energy. Her lavender coloured eyes sparkled brightly, her strawberry red lips full and pouting. She cupped her small breasts and felt her turgid pink buds and smiled, enjoying the sensation of feeling again. Her hand went between her legs and felt herself, causing her head to fall back to let her strawberry blonde hair fall down, Hear face was awash in pleasured happiness, knowing she could have that enjoyment of orgasms again.

All five of the girls collapsed in a heap of wasted flesh, hands left inside, the bullet humming away inside Lisa's ass. Josie had dropped the wand long ago and the young woman picked it up, placing it against herself and enjoying what she had made the girls do. It took her fast and hard into an orgasm, amazed by what it did to her. She pulled Livy's hand out of Chelsea and put her mouth in the sopping flesh and drank her in. Her tongue slithered deep inside and curled out with a large amount of cum nestled on it and swallowed it. She pulled Josie's hand out of Olivia and did the same to her. Finally she took Livy's hand out of Lisa and placed her mouth against her tightly and let her tongue work inside deeply.

The woman rose from the bed, levitating in the air, glowing brightly in lander light. Lisa made herself fall off Chelsea and roll on her back, just this side of conscious. Olivia and Chelsea rolled to their sides, still embracing in their stupor Livy and Josie were lying back, unmoving and eyes closed. All of their pussies glowed brightly, pulsing with their heartbeats.

As they all lay submitted and spent, Heather Monroe became whole again and floated about the room. She alit on the floor and walked about, enjoying the feel of using her legs again. She came to the bed and looked at them all, smiling to herself at her success.

"Thank you my treats, I've waited so long to come back. You will serve me well to stay for a long time."

She reached down and touched each woman with her fingertip on their clits and the glow increased in each of them.

"Yes, yes, you're all mine to enjoy. I won't lose you, like I lost my sweet Victoria. I will make you enjoy what I do to you and you will make me happy doing what I want you to do to me."

Heather went to the mirror and looked at herself and was taken by her own beauty, seeing none of it had changed and in fact, looked better from the addition of all of their energy. She left the room and walked about the house, looking out windows and the sparse furnishings that were there. There was little to amuse herself with and went back upstairs. She looked at the five females sprawled on the bed and walked over to the side where Livy was, She grabbed her by a handful of hair and spun her head over the side and placed her pussy against her mouth.

"Make me cum. I want to feel an orgasm again. I want to feel lots of orgasms again. Yes, yes, I'm alive!"

Heather dominated Livy's mouth, forcing her to lick her. She took hold of her firm breasts and squeezed them hard, leaving her fingernail marks in them when she let them go. She ground her hips hard, working her orgasm closer, as she pinched and pulled Livy's ripe nipples. She reached under Livy's ass and pulled her hips up to her mouth and sucked and licked her hard, loving the interaction with another female again.

Heather was a daughter of Sappho, a lover of the feminine and all its sexuality. She loved it in herself and loved what existed in other women and her prime lover was Victoria Lancaster. A girl who she had loved as a friend and also a lover. Victoria had resisted at first, but Heather's advances soon wore her down and she allowed Heather to take her. Once their first union was over, Victoria knew she would let Heather do whatever she wanted to her. The sexual pleasure was too great to deny her doing it to her and Heather used that to her advantage to keep control over her.

It would have lasted as long as she wanted with her, if it hadn't been for a man. Heather's life was destroyed by his arrival and ended her happiness completely, when Victoria told her she was going to marry him and left her. It crushed her to know all she felt in her heart for Victoria meant nothing any more, that she could end it and leave her like that. She cursed Victoria that she would never be happy with him and he would never be happy with her. Victoria had told her to go away and die and went home crying. Before Victoria got home, she started to think about how hurt Heather was by her remark about dying, even though hers were hurtful but understood. It was the last thing she wanted to happen and went back to talk to her. As she approached the hill and the trees where she left her, her heart was held in shock at the sight of the silhouette she saw.

Morning came with the sunlight beaming in the open curtains and covering the bodies on the bed in bright light. The purple-hued glow had diminished and gone from all three of the girls, Livy and Josie long since disappearing into ghosts again. Olivia was nestled between Chelsea and Lisa, both cuddled in close to her. The sun crept over her face and began waking her up. She could feel her arms pinned down by Chelsea and Lisa lying on her, then her legs trapped between theirs. She lay with her eyes closed, hating the idea of opening them to the bright light.

Her memory kicked in and she began remembering the bright lights from last night and where they were coming from. Her mind played out as much as she could remember, trying to piece together the blurry patches of it all. It was all purely sexual, anything she could remember of it, was all intensely sexual. It began bothering her to remember and find it all unfocused and filled with fantasy. Nothing seemed to make sense.

Finally she squinted her eyes open and faced the day. She looked up at the ceiling and focused on it, then turned to look at Chelsea on one side and Lisa on the other. Both were resting soundly and had trapped her legs between theirs and she couldn't pull them out. Her arms were around them, leaving her pinned by them. She closed her eyes as she lay there, her senses telling her there was another presence in the room with them and thought of Livy and Josie. She went to say hello to them and opened her eyes again.