Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What dream, Ollie?"

"Oh, I, ah, I woke up screaming earlier and I guess you were still totally out of it and didn't wake up. I dreamt another ghost was making all of us have sex and possessing our bodies to make cum for her."

"What? Another ghost? So what does another ghost have to do with anything?"

"It's a long story and we might as well fill you in now before we get there. Come on, let's go and Lisa can fill you in on what we know and what we suspect and we'll see if we're right or not."

"You guys are talking weird shit, you know. I came to help clean and end up having sex with you and two ghosts instead and now I'm finding out another ghost is involved who wants to possess our bodies. What the fuck is going on, guys?"

"Come on kiddo, I'll try to make some sense out of all of it and maybe you can help figure it out with us. For as much as you're an adorable play thing, I know you have a head with some smarts, so we need that to work right now to help figure out what's happening and why, before something really does happen. Ollie thinks her dream was some omen of things to come, like in the horror movies."

"Well fuck, I don't want to be in some horror movie, fuck that shit. Porn maybe, but I hate scary movies."

"So help us Chelsea and then we can be here and not feel like we're possessed or forced to do something we wouldn't normally do. It's been hard trying to figure out what we do like and what we're forced to like. Livy and Josie are in the same boat as us. They can be controlled just like we can, maybe more so because they're ghosts, I don't know, but we need help."

Chelsea looked at Olivia and Lisa, holding their hands in hers. It was a moment of friends sharing, a bond of trust passing between them. An understanding that their love of each other as friends, was more than superficial pleasantries and fun. It was a time when they had to depend on each other, when lives were at risk of serious threat and harm.

"I'm in. Tell me what's happening and I'll see if my noodle has something to help us."

They left the house and drove off to see Millie and hopefully answers. Lisa sat in the back and explained everything that happened and what they suspected after finding out things. Chelsea digested it all in stride and started working on it, as they pulled in the driveway and Olivia gave the horn a couple of short beeps to announce they were there.

Millie came out to the porch with a big smile and waved them in, waiting until they were inside before hugging and greeting all of them. Olivia introduced Chelsea to Millie and she fawned on her immediately.

"Och, aren't you just a darling thing, so you are. You're quite the beauty. Such pretty eyes, what a lovely shade of blue."

Chelsea blushed and was Millie's pet in seconds, ushered in and sat beside her, as Olivia and Lisa took the love seat together. Millie had tea and a large plate of shortbread already out, like she knew they would be arriving there when she had it ready.

"So, you brought the keys, Olivia?"

"Oh, yes. In my bag."

Olivia reached in and took them out and handed them to Millie. She looked them over one by one.

"Any of those look like they'll fit the locks up there?"

"Might do. Look old enough to be the ones. Anyway, sit and have some tea and cookies first. I do so miss a chance to sit and talk. Walter isn't much of a conversationalist and tends to just say his piece and be quiet. Keeps too much bottled up inside and needs to let it out."

"I understand that already."

"How so, Chelsea?"

"Last boyfriend I had was like that. He could talk sports all day long and only say five words to me and that was it."

"Didn't last long I take it?"

"Three weeks. He dumped me to watch football with his buddies, so I deleted him."

"That's a new way of putting it. So, footloose and fancy free again. The world's full of fun and adventure at every turn and you just have to be open and ready to enjoy it all. These two are finding that out, aren't you my loves?"

Olivia and Lisa blushed, knowing they had confessed their love to her last night.

"Yes, yes we are, Aunt Millie."

Millie left it off there and went no further with it and jumped into something else just as startling to hear.

"So Chelsea, you know of the ghost at Olivia's place?"

"Livy? Oh yes, I know her and Josie too. They're really sweet. I was talking to both of them and they were telling me all kinds of things and they are so beautiful, aren't they?"

Millie's jaw just dropped and she turned to look at Olivia and Lisa again. Olivia flushed and flustered, knowing something needed to be explained, whether she wanted to or not.

"Uh, yeah, I guess there's something else we need to fill you in on. I, ah, this is going to sound so weird and crazy. I have no idea how to explain it and not have it come across that way. Aunt Millie..."

Millie looked at her with scepticism and waited for the explanation.

"Well, it's like this, I guess I better start at the beginning with me and bring you up to speed on all of us and everything. I so hope you still like us after this, but here goes...."

Olivia started in and didn't stop until she had explained everything up to the point they were sitting there talking now. Millie finally sat back, making Olivia and the other girls relax just a bit as they waited for her to digest everything she was told. She seemed to be putting things together and understanding something, as she nodded her head slightly and hummed to herself.

"Not really lesbians, are you? Just got a notion to do it, right?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, we all confessed to one another at some point that we fantasized what it would be like to do. None of us had ever done anything or wanted to, except, well, that one time way back with Chelsea like I said. Other than that, no, not even close."

"Just had to do it all of a sudden, like it was the best thing since sliced bread and yes, I remember when sliced bread had just come out and how they raved about it. So, I know what it must have felt like to be doing it. I'm just thinking you were helped along a little to go that way."

"Oh, you think Livy and Josie made us do it? No, actually, I have to tell you about this dream I had this morning that woke me up screaming. I think it might be what's going on and it has to do with Heather Monroe."

"Heather Monroe? How could she be involved in any of this?"

"Okay, just remember this was a dream, a nightmare actually, I mean, it scared the shit out of me and made me scream and wake up."

"Sounds quite terrifying. Okay, go on then. What was your dream?"

Olivia once again took a deep breath and started in. This time Chelsea and Lisa paid close attention to things they never heard about it. Millie sat and took everything calmly and collected, not showing any reaction to the craziness and wild sexuality of it all. Olivia finished with her screaming and Lisa being there when she woke up.

"Well, let me think on that. That does sound interesting. Heather acting as a succubus and possessing all of you because of losing Victoria. It never occurred to me that might be the case. Still, the questions are still there, aren't they?"

"What questions, Aunt Millie?"

"How did she die and where did she go?"

That put them all to thinking, as they sipped hot tea and nibbled shortbread. Nobody could figure out any plausible cause for it, not even with what they had from the dream to go on. The tea was finished and Millie suggested it was time to go up and see what keys might fit. They went to the top of the staircase and turned down the hall a few steps and the trap door was there. The hooked pole was in the holder against the wall and Lisa used it to pull the door down and the retractable ladder. It stopped with a click and locked it down, then Millie turned on the switch and the attic lit up brightly.

"That sure is brighter than my attic. I have one bulb and I bet its a forty watt too it's so dim."

"I had Sebastian Cole do ours. Did a great job and charged us next to nothing."

"Oh, Sebastian is doing my place. He's running all new wiring throughout."

"And you'll be there I hope."

"What do you mean? Oh, yeah, I won't leave while he's in the house."

"Yes, It would be prudent to do so, dear."

"What do you mean? Something wrong with Sebastian I should know about?"

"No, no, Chelsea. Millie was just referring to him being alone with the girls, in case they decided to do something to him."

"Okay, gotcha. It would be freaky if you didn't know about it before hand like I did and were prepared at least for something to happen."

"Exactly how was it for you, dear?"

"Oh, with Livy and Josie?"

"Yes. What was it like being with ghosts, I'm curious."

Chelsea blushed again and giggled.

"I'll tell you later. Let's go up and see what we can find."

Olivia went up first and looked around, then helped Lisa and Chelsea up. Millie took a long time going up a stair at a time, but she made the top and the girls helped her up on the floor.

"Over there, against the side of the roof, those cases there."

Millie pointed them out and Olivia went over and began trying the keys in the first lock and finally opened it. Their faces lit up as Olivia opened the top and it was packed with dresses and undergarments. They all stood up with dresses, getting Millie's opinion on how they would look in them. The fun of it dwindled quickly, as curiosity grew in what the next trunk would have. Olivia tried each key and the last one opened it. Once again, dresses were pulled out and admired, until Olivia saw the wooden box on the bottom. It was a jewel box of some kind and her face was aglow with excitement as she pulled it out and sat it on her lap.

There was a small key on the keyring and she slid it in the lock and turned it, releasing the lid. Olivia opened it and all of Victoria's jewelry was inside. Broaches and pendants, as well as several rings, one a match to a cameo necklace. Olivia handed it to Millie and looked at the next layer in the box and more necklaces were laid on the blue satin lining. They marvelled at each one for its beauty and laid them back in the tray, then Olivia took it out and looked at the bottom. There was one thin box left, a lavender coloured one in floral print that was tied closed with a black velvet ribbon.

Olivia put the tray of jewelry down and took it out and handed it to Millie.

"What do you think is in this box?"

"Why don't you open it and find out, dear."

"Are you sure?"

"Aye, on you go."

"Okay."

Olivia gently pulled the ends of the ribbon and released the bow, then undid the knot. She gently put it down in the box and opened the lid. A silver necklace with an amethyst stone surrounded by tiny diamond chips and pearls, along with an amethyst ring in silver and a small sprig of lavender were all that were in it. Olivia showed it to Millie and she looked at the necklace. She studied the stone and moved a pearl to the side and the amethyst stone sprung open on a hinge. She tipped a small key out in her hand and closed the locket again.

"How did you know that was in there?"

"Och, I had one almost like it when I was a girl. I kept my diary key in it too, which is what I'm sure this fits."

"Oh my God, that means there has to be a diary in here somewhere."

"Seems that way. Nothing else in the box?"

"No, it's empty, that was at the bottom of it."

"Alright, take it out and see if there's anything else in the trunk."

"No, That's it, just that jewel box."

"Here, Lisa, hang on to this stuff for me. Pass that over to me, Olivia."

Olivia passed it to Chelsea, who held it for Millie. Millie felt underneath and stopped, then moved her hand and the side of the box slid open at the bottom.

"Had another feeling about that. My mom had a box just like it and it took me ages to figure out how to open it. Just a little wooden pin to push and it stumped me for years how she could just do it. Told me she had the magic to open it and no one else could. I almost believed her at one point."

Millie pulled the drawer out and a leather bound diary was in it and it had a small lock made of brass.

"This key should fit this. Too small for my eyes to see it properly, give it a go and open it for me, Olivia."

Olivia took the small key and put it in the tiny lock and the catch popped open.

"Looks like we have some reading to do."

"Lovely, lets go down and sit comfortably, I'm about done being up here."

Olivia went down first and stayed on the steps, as they helped Millie down the first few and Olivia helped her down the rest, putting her hands on Millie's ass cheeks to steady her.

"That's lovely dear, thank you. That's the first time anyone's touched my ass in years."

Olivia laughed and moved in to kiss Millie on the cheek. Lisa passed the diary down and then the jewel box, then she and Chelsea came down. They left it open in case they had to go back up and went down to the living room again and took their seats. Olivia put the box by Millie and sat back with the diary and carefully opened it up.

It started off the year before Heather's disappearance during the late spring of that year. Olivia thumbed through the pages and every page on both sides was written on from top to bottom, leaving very little margin.

"She certainly liked to write. This could take awhile."

"We have all day dear, so why don't we make a fresh pot of tea and it looks like a few more cookies to fill the plate."

Olivia shot Lisa a look and she nodded towards Chelsea. She was happily munching on the cookies and looking at all the jewelry. Lisa offered to make it and Millie told her where everything was. Lisa brought the cookies back and went to put them down, Chelsea immediately reaching for a piece. Lisa pulled the plate away, making Chelsea pay attention.

"You're going to get huge hips eating this stuff, Millie told us. I got warned last night about it."

"Okay, it's just so good though."

"Moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips, dear."

"Yeah, I've heard that before."

"Well, in this case, it fits. Just don't be piggy, you have a cute ass and great legs now, keep them like that."

"Aye you've got a smashing good body dear, she's right. You don't want to get all fat and mushy like me."

Chelsea relented and put one of the two cookies back and went back to looking at jewelry.

"Okay, I guess once the tea is ready, I'll start reading and see if we get any idea of these two and what happened between them."

Lisa went in to pour the kettle water into the pot and brought the teapot back in. Olivia opened the diary again and turned to the first entry. She read the first few sentences to get an idea of Victoria's writing and began narrating Victoria's thoughts and feelings to them.

"It was a wonderful day together, my Heather and I. I had my first body cleansing with lavender by her and it felt wonderful. I was afraid at first, but she made it feel good when she touched me...."