Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of Livy and Josie, Olivia saw Heather sitting at the end of the bed looking at her lovingly. Her eyes went wide in shock and found it impossible to scream or do anything. The dead weight of her friends left her unable to move, as Heather floated up and stretched out to lie over top of her.

"Hello Olivia. I hope you had a lovely rest. I've been waiting to say good morning to you."

Heather lowered her mouth to Olivia's and began kissing her softly, urging the non-responsive lips to accept her. Olivia couldn't resist her energy, the sensation to respond to great and returned the tenderness. Heather's tongue darted out to slide over Olivia's lips, then twine around her tongue. Olivia writhed and arched up her hips in response, as Heather's fingers ran around her nipples, making them stiffen quickly.

Neither Chelsea or Lisa stirred, as Olivia was aroused and stimulated by Heather. Both nipples swelled to fullness in seconds, as her fingers gently tugged and rolled them.

"You are so like my beautiful Victoria. It's like you've been reborn again for me to enjoy. I've missed the joys of her and all we would do. Now I shall have them again with you, sweet Olivia."

Heather kissed her again, her tongue sliding down her throat and back again. Olivia almost choked on the length of it, then felt her mouth dominated by it.

"Victoria loved my tongue, now you will too."

Heather floated down Olivia's body and came to rest so her face was between her legs. She gently parted Olivia's thick lips wide and smiled. Olivia strained her head to look and saw Heather's face still a few inches away from her. Heather stuck out her tongue and Olivia gasped at how long it was. It lapped at her entrance and parted her open, then continued inside another inch. It was thick and strong feeling, something domineering.

Heather moved her face in closer and Olivia felt her tongue sink into her like a cock. When her face was pressed tight against her mound, Olivia felt it stroking her walls, curling and writhing inside. Heather let out a long, low moan as she savoured the soft flesh wrapping her tongue.

Olivia felt a panic grow in her and called to Lisa and Chelsea to wake up. Heather took her tongue out and laughed.

"They're under my control. They won't wake up until I let them. Just give up your control to me and enjoy what pleasures I have for you. You will love being my plaything like Victoria was."

"Why? Why are you doing this to us?"

"I was denied my happiness and pleasure because of a Masters, now I will have it from a Masters in return. You will be my lover and make me happy like she did."

"No, you can't. I'm not her. I don't want to be your lover. I..."

Olivia didn't finish speaking, as Heather's tongue went back in and sank to her depths. Olivia arched her back and strained, as Heather's tongue acted like a thick cock and fucked her slowly. The tip curled and stroked into the sweet flesh and Olivia cried and shuddered violently. She couldn't see it happen, but her pussy began glowing with a lavender light, as Heather stroked her glowing tongue into her.

Olivia was taken into an orgasm easily and worked into a high state of euphoria, the writhing and undulating mass working her inside with extreme stimulation. Her mind struggled with the confusion of fear and ecstasy, both wanting to control her thoughts. As she cried in fear, her body strained to the orgasmic bliss Heather's tongue was giving her.

It was a short lived battle, as Olivia succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure of what Heather was doing to her. Her abdomen quivered in nervous tension, as her orgasm consumed her and assumed control. Heather lapped languidly at the flow of creamy cum, now a faint lavender colour. Olivia lay in submission, giving up herself to Heather's domination of her.

"Make your cream for me, my pretty Olivia. I think it's time to wake up my other pretties and have them help me. I want you Olivia, I want you to be mine, forever."

Heather laid a hand on both girls and they began to stir awake. They looked at Heather and smiled at her, Heather smiling back at them.

"Good morning my lovelies. Time to play. My pretty Olivia needs her sweet nipples sucked, while I see what her pretty cunny is going to do for me."

Lisa and Chelsea obeyed her immediately and leaned in to take a nipple each and suckle on them. Olivia groaned deeply at the duality of it, her nipples treated to individual styles of seduction, but both bringing her into a fully aroused state. Heather slid three fingers inside the slippery passage and felt the soft flesh alive with energy, consuming the nerve endings with stimulating pleasure. There was no hardness, or rapid thrusting, just a soft, slow stroking of her fingers in and out. Her other fingers worked the sides of Olivia's shaft, squeezing it gently to make the pearl inside poke out. Heather barely had to lean in to stick out her tongue far enough to tickle the tip as it swelled enough to stick out.

Olivia writhed as much as she could, trapped and helpless to resist anything done to her. Heather's tongue stroked her clit harder, her lips sucking on it to make it swell even more. As her friends teased and taunted her nipples to swollen peaks of intense arousal, the sucking, wet sounds of her cum began coming out. Olivia cried in helpless abandon, knowing in a matter of moments, she would be possessed by Heather and her friends to be a cum slave for her.

Heather's tongue went deep, all she could stick out was thrust inside her. She held it stiff and hard, as more than six inches of tongue worked her into a mind shattering orgasm. As she felt herself becoming consumed by it, she screamed in terror one last time.

"What the fuck?"

Lisa's voice brought her to reality and sat up sharply on the settee and looked at her. She was terrified and hyper-ventilating, her eyes as wide as they could go.

Lisa scurried off the bed and over to Olivia and held her, Olivia still hesitant to touch her yet.

"Holy shit baby, what happened? Were you having a nightmare?"

"Oh my God, Lisa, it was horrible. It was, oh God, I think I know who is possessing us, Lisa."

"Who? Who's possessing us?"

"Heather Monroe. She was in my nightmare and she was trying to possess me, like she had possessed you and Chelsea."

Olivia finally held Lisa's hands, feeling more assured this was real to her now.

"I'm not possessed, at least I don't think so."

"Lisa, tell me you saw light coming out of all of their pussies last night. We came home and saw them on the bed and they were shining bright light from inside, weren't they?"

"Uh, no. No bright lights and no possession. Is that what you think you saw?"

"Yes. We both stood there and watched Livy, Josie and Chelsea holding hands and cumming together and light was coming from them. Then Chelsea used ghost energy she got from the girls on me and made me cum in her hand hard. Then she just touched my clit and I almost passed out. It was so real feeling. You didn't see that?"

"No baby. We came in and the girls were sitting talking and getting to know one another and they all like each other. You came in and took your clothes off and sat on the settee and began playing with yourself. We all just sat there and watched you, wondering why you wanted to do it, but you were hell bent on making yourself cum as many times as you could. You don't remember that?"

"No, not at all. I did that?"

"Yup. Ask Chelsea when she wakes up. She did a face plant in you for twenty minutes easy and you still wanted to cum more. I just said to leave you to it and you'd stop once you wore yourself out."

"So that's why I was here and you were on the bed?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised you're even awake. You couldn't have stopped more than a few hours ago as far as I know. I was exhausted and fell asleep and then Chelsea came and cuddled in with me. Livy and Josie sat with you as long as they could I guess and watched and I don't see them around, so they must be invisible again."

"Wow, just wow. That was one fucked up nightmare, let me tell you."

"Please do, sounds interesting. So you think Heather is this whatever we've been trying to find?"

"Yes and it makes everything come together. Heather was jilted by Victoria when Captain Masters asked for her hand and she accepted. Heather and Victoria were lesbian lovers and that must have been when Victoria came home and Heather disappeared. It makes sense when you put it together that way."

"But there's no proof of that any where. How can you be sure? I know it sounds good and ties things together, but the proof has to be somewhere for it."

"I know it'll be in those trunks at Aunt Millie's and Uncle Walt's. If Livy kept diaries, I bet her mother did too, makes sense that she would. Everyone did that back then. So we need to find those diaries and we'll know what happened between them and what happened to Heather. I just know Victoria knew and never said and no one thought to look in her diary."

"You got all this in your nightmare?"

"No, in my nightmare, I had Heather using a six inch tongue to dominate and control me and possess me. She was just doing it with you and Chelsea helping her, holding me so she could take me."

"Fuck, that actually sounds hot. A six inch tongue dominating my pussy and making me a cum slave."

"Yeah, figures you slut. You were possessed by Livy using Chelsea on you."

"What? In your dream?"

"Yes, She used Chelsea's nipples to make them squirt milk in your mouth and then made you suck on her pussy and it was glowing with light and you became possessed by it and became one of them. Livy and Josie fisted me together and pulled my pussy open like I was giving birth or something and I was loving it."

"Wow, you dream some hot shit, girl. I should write this stuff down and make a story out of it. This is way hotter than fifty shades stuff."

"Lisa, I was in fear for my life. That's why I screamed like that. I was about to be possessed by all of you and be one of Heather's cum slaves."

"Yeah, I so love it. Sorry if it was scary dreaming it, but hearing it is so out there yummy. Come on, if it wasn't happening and you saw it in a movie, you'd be like me and be thinking how fun it would be to be possessed and be a cum slave and have orgasms all day and night."

"Well, maybe, but it did happen, in my dream anyway, but it was like in the movies you know, the victim starts getting weird dreams and hallucinations and then the real shit starts happening, like that."

"Damn, yeah, that part of the movie does suck and the bad shit happens. Well, no bad shit happened, other than maybe you were trying to be possessed last night and you fought it off. You feel like a cum slave today?"

"No, I don't, well sort of do."

"What do you mean, sort of do?"

"Well, not a possessed cum slave, but I am yours."

"Awww, baby, I love you. Okay, why don't we wake up sleeping busty over there and hit the shower, or bath, or whatever we can do to get cleaned up."

"Yeah, I feel disgusting right now. Dried cum is so yucky."

"Yeah, floor and settee are going to need a cleaning too, or they're going to smell like old pussy and cum."

"Ewww."

"Yeah. Hey, your mess, you clean it up."

"I know, I will. Later though, we do have to get ready and get over to Millie's after nine."

"Yeah, but no rush. I want to look and feel human for a change. I want some food in me today before we do anything."

"I agree. We have the makings for a good brekkie, lets do it."

Olivia crawled on the bed and gently shook Chelsea, rousing her from her deep slumber. She opened her eyes and rubbed them and saw Olivia above her smiling. She reached up and pulled her into a kiss, holding her tight.

"Hi, did you have a good time last night?"

"Playing you mean?"

"Yes. You were so horny, I couldn't believe it. I even tried making you cum a bunch of times and you still wanted more."

Olivia licked her lips and tasted herself on Chelsea's lips still.

"So I taste. I was that horny was I?"

"Oh yeah, came in the room, got undressed and just started playing with yourself in front of us."

"Well, that's what Lisa said, so I guess that's what I did alright, go figure. No idea what got into me."

"I did, Livy and Josie did and so did Lisa. We all got into you, but you weren't satisfied."

"Wow, guess I needed to get laid in a big way."

Olivia gave Lisa a look like it was confirmed about her actions and she had no explanation for it.

"Come on, Chelsea, we're going in for a shower and get cleaned up. This place smells like a whore house. Nothing but pussy and cum smelling up the place."

Chelsea giggled and kissed Olivia again as she shifted out of bed and joined Lisa for a hug and kiss.

"I like playing with girls, this is fun. Guys never do this in the morning."

"You're right, they don't, do they?"

The three padded off barefoot into the bathroom and Olivia turned the shower on and waited for the pipes to clear the stained water. They had Chelsea stand in the tub first and washed her down from head to toe and rinsed her off. Lisa went next and then Olivia. Once all three were cleaned and dried, they went and got their make up bags and began using the large mirror to groom themselves and apply some make up.

They dressed and went down to the kitchen and made a breakfast of fruit and yogurt, bagels and coffee. They ate quietly, reflecting on everything that happened between them. Chelsea had to voice a questioning thought she was wrestling with.

"Am I a lesbian now? I was just wondering, you know, because I like doing it with girls and stuff."

"That depends Chelse. Do you still like guys?"

"Yeah, I think I do. I still like the idea of being with a guy."

"So the idea of a cock in you doesn't turn you off?"

"No way, I love feeling a cock in me still."

"Then you're not a lesbian then. If you still like cock, you're bi-sexual then."

"Are you two bi-sexual, or are you lesbians now?"

"We're definitely bi like you, Chelsea. Both Lisa and I saw a man that we both wanted to fuck and we knew we were still into cock and guys."

"That's kind of cool, isn't it? I mean, we get the best of both worlds."

"Girls really turned you on to girl fun, didn't they?"

"Oh yes. I loved what they did to me. Anything they did just made me feel incredible. I could let them do anything they wanted to me."

"Did you like it with us too? Or just them?"

Chelsea looked in the mirror into Olivia's eyes and melted to her.

"You too."

Chelsea turned from the mirror and faced Olivia, her blue eyes awash in emotion she was feeling for her. Olivia could see it and knew why she felt that way.

"Really have a thing for me, don't you?"

Olivia held Chelsea's arm softly and stroked it, the connection reassuring to her that her feelings were receptive to her. Chelsea stepped into Olivia and hugged her tight, wanting Olivia to feel her emotions for her. Olivia held her and kissed her head, looking at Lisa, wondering if there was a sign of possession, or if Chelsea was truly in love with her like she had confessed. Lisa shrugged back, unsure herself what the case was.

"Well, I would say that means you do. Looks like we all found a part of ourselves here, that's just been hanging around waiting for the right time to come out."

Lisa chuckled as she tried applying lipstick and looked at Olivia, looking at her wondering why she was laughing.

"Come out, coming out. Just a pun in there somewhere."

Olivia thought about it and had to laugh along with it. She gave Chelsea's ass cheek a couple of playful slaps and hugged her tight, making Chelsea giggle and wriggle playfully against her.

"Damn you feel nice to hold on to, girl. I love those boobs of yours and those nipples pressing into mine. And this meaty ass, it's so nice and firm, mmmm, I love it."

Olivia had both cheeks in her hands squeezing them firmly, then Chelsea put her arms around Olivia's neck and kissed her softly.

"Do me again soon, Olivia."

"Like how I do it, do you?"

"Oh yes. I loved what we did before, it was so much better than my fantasy, it really was."

"Me too. Let's just get through today and enjoy ourselves without molesting each other every two minutes and see how tonight looks to have some fun. Speaking of fun, we haven't seen the girls yet. I guess they're bagged out somewhere still."

"I guess even ghosts get worn out after awhile. They really go at it hard and long, don't they?"

"I hardly remember all they did to me. I just remember I was cumming so much, I didn't care what they did."

"They were double fisting you, remember that?"

"Double what?"

"Fisting. You know what fisting is, right?"

"Ah, I'm not really sure, Lisa, it's like when someone puts their hand inside you, right?"

"Yes. That's exactly what it is."

"What do you mean double fisted then?"

"They both had a hand inside you at the same time."

"Inside my pussy?"

Chelsea looked clearly shocked that that had happened to her. She seemed to have no recollection of her sexual ordeal with them at all in any great detail, other than it was great.

"Yes, inside your pussy. You were huge. We looked at you and you had this crazy grin on your face while they were doing it, so we figured you had to be liking it. Looked incredible too."

"How did they have their hands inside me?"

"Like this."

Olivia took Chelsea's hand in hers the way the girls held theirs. Chelsea studied the size and girth of their hands and looked down between her legs in shock.

"How? How did they get something like your hands inside me? I don't remember anything like that. I would certainly know if something that big was going inside me and I don't."

"I imagine they put in a hand at a time and held them once they were inside you."

"They could do it like that?"

"Sure. Your pussy sure stretched open wide enough. I guess they were working you and saw how big you could get."

"What do you mean how big I get?"

"You know, how wide you can stretch open. When you're relaxing and into it, you can get pretty big. I had no problem fisting you."

"It's true, Chelsea, I watched her. You just opened up and her hand slid in without too much effort."

"No way, my pussy is tight still, no way it gets that big."

"Okay, look at your nipples right now when they're normal."

Chelsea looked and her rosy pink buds were barely rising from the aureola.

"Now remember how big they were yesterday? They were ginormous fuckers. You just have good elasticity in your skin I guess."

"Know what I'd like to do to them?"

"What Lisa?"

"Pump them up. I bet they'd be super huge and ultra sensitive doing that. I do it to mine and they just make me cum hard like that."

"You pump yours?"

"Yeah. I bought one of those pumps after watching a video."

"Video, video, video."

"Hey, don't knock them. Taught me lots about stuff you don't know. I'm just saying, nipples like yours would be amazing to get pumped. You know what? If the day goes well and Ollie says you two can have some fun, then I want to pump your nipples for her."

"Oh Lisa, I don't know. Does it hurt?"

"No, not really a hurt, more of an ache, but it goes away once you're used to it and the good stuff takes over. You'll have no problem getting pumped and swell easily, so it'll ache less actually, but you'll still get really turned on by it."

"You know Lisa, if we do play and I do mean if, I don't want everyone thinking pussy and cum all day, so IF we play, you could pump her clit too, right?"

"Shit yeah. Just use the smallest tube on it. Suck that bad boy right out and make it like a little cock."

"Ooooh, yummy. Okay, we'll keep that in mind for later. Okay, none of us is going to think of pussy or sex for the rest of the day. We're going over to see Millie soon and see what's in those trunks. I really hope there's something in them to tell us what happened and if my dream is true or not."