All Comments on 'Masturbating My Son Ch. 02'

by woodsonn2004

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
I'm speechless

I have never read such a warm sensitive account of the beginning of a Mother/Son relationship. Now I must go back and re-read the first part of this remarkable story. I wish that I could give it much, much more than just the maximum 5 star vote. It is indeed awesome. My sincere congratulations to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HARD AS A ROCK

Would you please rush the next part of this story.......i think it is HOTTTT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Such love

I have never read such a wonderful account of a mothers love for her son.

Please feel proud and thank you for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I so wanted him to get his mother's pussy

I hope in the next chapter that she lets him have some of that sweet slit she has between her legs.

She is needing sex as much as her son.

Thanks for the well written story.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 13 years ago
Just getting warmed up!

Great, slow pace to this story. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A lot of realism

Many son's can use their mothers help. More mothers should be understanding and helpful like Brenda and Sue. You have captured the feelings and actions of many sons that could benefit from mom's help. Keep it real.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 13 years ago
Mother/son incestuous sex club?

I hope this is leading to Brenda & Bobby and Sue & Ray founding a little mother/son incestuous sex club. Every respectable neighborhood needs one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Powerful Awakening

This author has a great talent for writing erotica .... a wordsmith that blends tenderness with having a powerful impact on 'this' reader. Produced some fantastic 'edging' and some mighty fine tasting pc. Looking forward to more Brenda and Sue comparing notes .... and Bobby and Ray sharing their views on their amazing mothers ..... wonder if they have more like minded friends?

CorbinCCorbinCabout 13 years ago
How about a trip to Santa Cruz

I hope Sue and Ray will take Brenda up on her invitation to join her and Bobby in Santa Cruz.

Nettles7069Nettles7069about 13 years ago
good mother

Do write somemore stories. Their good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anticipation

Have read Chapters 1 and 2 several times and like a bowl of peaNUTS ... just want more .... got a craven for Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love those moms...

Wonderful buildup. I love it when the mom is reluctant but over time understands and believes she needs to take care of her boy. Erotic as hell... shy.husband@yahoo.com. Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good mom

Would love to read about further adventures ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Stuff

I really enjoyed it. Thank you. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i rate it almost as good as SLUT MOMMY

Could be just as good as SLUT MOMMY but needs alot more chapters and please add some voyeurism

a threeway with the two moms and a son would be a nice touch

and the son's need to have huge cocks

awesome start

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, more, more.......

Please do more soon....and please keep Mommy warm seductive and maternal in her loving and caring concerns.......passionate & loving instead of becoming an out of control SLUT like often happens in these kind of stories. Hope you'll keep the chapters cumming.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"I did not want to let go of my boy's cock," Ray's mother thought.

This is another fabulous story by the talented author of Masturbating My Son! It should open the eyes and minds of all mothers. On some level a mother does know that she's physically attracted to her boy, especially to what he's got jumping around in his pants. The lad's around 18 or 20, so every mom knows very well that her boy's got a REAL stiff prick and a pair of hot balls that just keep on producing all that thick foamy semen that's so soothing to a mother's cunt. Mothers also realize that their boy's super-eager to give his mom that precious creamy gift from his loaded balls--to give it to his mom right up the twat! It's a win-win situation, the boy unloads his balls up the cunt he desires above all others, and mom gets an endless supply of hot incestuous fucks---the best fucks of her life!---from her darling baby boy.

Coco38dCoco38dabout 12 years ago
thank you

reading this inspires me to share my experiences..thank you.c

cm34cm34about 11 years ago
Brings Back Memories

I don't know if this story is true, but I do have a similar TRUE story. It was 40 years ago; this brings back very vivid memories. I am very well-endowed, and was having trouble dealing with that fact. She helped me understand my sexuality as well as she knew how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great culmination to an excellent series

There are some very nice touches. I'd loved to have seen that photo that Ray saw, "images of both of them proudly staring at the camera, smiling as Bobby's cock was fully inside his mother." It's a beautiful picture, a boy with his big stiff prick firmly ensconced up his mother's twat, both mother and boy proudly smiling for the world to see. I don't understand why Ray's mother was so outraged when she discovered her husband with his head between their young daughter's thighs, smooching and slurping his little princess's adorable little coochie. The girl loved it, as she defiantly told her mom. That's what plenty of daddies'd love to do to their baby girl, just stick their tongue up her darling little twat and slather her little clit, and why not? Well, Ray gets his fat young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, where his mommy wants it, and unloads his young balls up the cunt of his dreams. Ray'll be shooting gallons (literally) of his warm creamy semen up his mother's mommy-twat in the years to come. I think the chances are very, very good that the boy'll fuck a baby up where he was once a baby--about a billion to one. I hope and trust that Ray marries his mother, that they have lots of cute little incest kids, and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
switch

The women should have switched sons. How could she be mad and wanting him, too. Not believable 2 incest nextdoor neighbors. Not believable next door neighbor quick admission. She had to have done something to lead him on. Unbelievable she kicked her husband and daughter out and she became the same way, not believable her daughter liked it. Not believable the neighbors son told. Not believable her son hollered her name, then forgot he done it. The story wouldve been more interesting with all truths.For example, what good is a half true crime story. I dont understand csi, aa real crime story is more interesting. Csi is like if the tv set says to eat manure, then it will become a fad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What about the Dad & daughter?

I feel really bad about the poor Dad & daughter that were split apart by the unfortunately hypocritical mother. Obviously, she was pissed at his cheating on her... but she ended up doing the same thing. I think that part of the story should have just been left out as it makes the overall story sad... The story is good though. Bah, I'm just a random internet taboo nerd; what do I know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sickness

Sickness

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Mmm!

Very sexy, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My opinion

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it, good masturbation stroy

fuck annony, he she it....IT never likes any stories on here. YOU a good writer keep ti up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that the ice has been broken........

Now Sue and Ray are ready! The next day Sue should have started by sucking Ray's morning wood. He wouldn't last long, but he'd be ready to go after blowing his load within minutes. Since he would last longer the second time, Sue could then ride Ray's cock and grind her clit against his pelvis until she came harder than ever before!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

well difrent times, love your story, but in the50/60s was not like now .recond I missed out best wisshes D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story loved it

I have. In my mind that mom felt me up at a very young age I first thought it was thoughts but I think it was real the memories I am like 4 or 5

truluckstrulucksalmost 7 years ago
Cant wait

I must go to the bathroom !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wonder

How many people have cum to this story over the years. I know I have many times, strangely I have desired to be both the son and the mother . I so desire to touch his cock and bring him to new height's of pleasure feel his cock swelling and exploding his cum into my mouth, my cunt and on my hands wherever my darling son wishes to deposit his seed. I would be his whenever wherever he needed 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this

I got stories text me or email 07852236643 michael1982green@gmail.com

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
One of my all time favorites.

The premise of this story is by far, the most intense fantasy of mine. To convince my own Mother to masturbate me and then gradually move onto oral sex and then plain old HOT INCEST FUCKING and SUCKING..! I lusted for my mother in every way when I was a young man and would have instantly accepted the chance to fuck her hot & very hairy pussy. I borrowed her worn panties and shot load after load of my cum into them and then just tossed them back into the laundry after I kept them hidden in my bedroom for as long as a week sometimes. They were stiff with my dry jizz when I put them back and she had to know what I was doing but she never said a word to me. Dammit..!

tolok78tolok78over 3 years ago
more

i hope you continue the story, it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ahh, I Don’t Know

Something just doesn’t seem right to me with this story. Or at least this chapter. This kid is 18 years old yet he calls his mother “mama”, and refers to his ejaculate as “goo”? Nope, something’s off. Either he’s got some kind of mental aging deficiency thing, or he’s blowing a world record cloud of smoke up “mama” ‘s ass. Maybe chapter three will reveal all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When your son struggles to cope with the pleasure you bring him, helping him to release in your hand as you massage his cock gently on the underside will end his madness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just one word. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not bad , it just started to get exciting , then ended abruptly , son didn't get a chance to play with her pussy , nor did he get to lick & suck on her pussy & clit , would love to read about mom & Brenda enjoying them selves then enticing their sons to join in , this story could go in so many different directions , please can we have more of these two horny moms with their horny sons .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the whole thing is good. it has a nice gradual action. However, I wouldn't end this story there. these mothers could finally become closer to each other. they would wear a jacket, a white blouse and impeccable gray or blue stockings. then they could exchange sons if one of the mothers resisted. then the desire for sons would increase. what do you think?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am so hard and dripping right now. Keep this story going.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I liked the psychological and emotional growth of the mother. How she could go from a sexually repressive, controlling individual to a mature sexual being, able to recognie and accept her son as a sexual being, could have been better developed. It would be nice to see if her mature attitude toward sex and life extended to her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She needs a baby in her belly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous