Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I impaled myself on him and started to fuck myself with his cock while he lay back just grinning and watching. I sat upright on him and clasped my hands behind my head.

"Oh please baby, I need it, I need you to slap me, use me, hurt me baby," I was desperate for him to use my already red, swollen and tender breasts.

...

Slap.

I gently slapped the side of Julie's tits one after the other, just gently knocking them from side to side. I slowly increased the force with which I hit them, until they bounced and bucked and jumped wildly. I slapped her on the sides, then slapped down on them and then used the back of my hand to hit her bruised nipples in an uppercut motion.

I looked at Julie and I was amazed, it was as though I had lost her for the moment. Her head was thrown back and she looked like she was in another zone. As she raised herself up and down on me I grabbed and pulled her nipples which seemed to flick a switch.

...

The exertion of using Jack's huge cock and having to raise myself to the highest point I could, then sliding it back into me, the incredible sensation and feeling it gave me, the intense pain/pleasure in my breasts, left me sweating and panting, my hair stuck to my face and my body slick with sweat. Then it happened, it was all too much for me, I opened my legs as far as I could, which allowed me to drop into his lap and impale myself totally on his cock. At that moment as I felt his cock head press against my sensitive cervix and I felt as full of his cock as I ever had done before, Jack gave my nipples a squeeze and pulled them to their absolute limit.

I came like never before. Sparks went off all over my body, not just my stretched and battered pussy, but it seemed like my entire insides were climaxing. I clenched my bum cheeks which gave me a slight painful thrill, my breasts and nipples were on fire.

My whole body was alive and in a convulsing orgasm.

...

I lay there like a piece of meat. My beautiful wife had simply used my cock as a means to an end. I felt a little jealous watching her as though it had nothing to do with me. Watching her cum like that was an incredible turn on and I wanted to use her in return. Swiftly grabbing her and rolling her over and directing her onto her knees, I simply grabbed her hips and fucked her like a bitch. I pounded her sodden wet pussy violently (It was weird, almost like I was fucking someone I hated) and I had myself a climax, which although it didn't come close to matching Julie's, was still an incredibly powerful and pleasant one.

...

Making love to this young boy over our time together had been a wonderful thing. Whether making love or having sex he had always pleasured me as much as I thought he could. Today that changed, the orgasm I had just had, elevated my sexuality to a whole different level. It had excited me so much I wanted to be dirty and although I wasn't and never would be a slut outside my marriage, I wanted to feel and act like one for my lover.

When Jack pulled his wonderful long length from me, I knelt on the bed and just like all that time ago, I let his cum fall from me. This time however I didn't let it soak the sheets for me to sleep in, this time I caught it all in the palm of my hand.

I looked Jack in the eye, told him how much I loved him and in an action that I would never have thought possible at one time, I raised my hand to my mouth and let the massive amount of semen he had pumped into my pussy, slowly slide from my hand into my mouth.

The spanking and 'tit slapping' sex life we had developed between us continued. We studied scenes posted on the internet of couples engaged in the spanking and tit slapping activities and learned how others had developed their methods. We would always allow a few weeks to pass between sessions. This enabled me to recover physically and it also meant that it did not become commonplace and we wouldn't tire of it. It remained something special between us.

Oh God how it used to frustrate me waiting though. I would yearn for, need and be desperate for Jack to spank and slap me, but that frustration of having to wait, simply made the exquisite ache for release even more tortuous. The lovemaking when the time did finally arrive, was worth every frustrating, moment that my body had been aching for and crying out for.

After my discipline, the condition of my body and the feeling I had when I was in this state, somehow made the bond between my husband and I stronger. As I felt the ache as I went about my daily activities, it somehow felt like he was there, he had done this to me and every time I felt it, it brought him closer in my mind. Even breastfeeding my babies brought me fresh stimulation. Feeding my babies was in absolutely no way a sexual thing, but the tender nipples when suckled by my children and the wonderful hurt it caused me, somehow bonded us even closer. The beautiful sensation a woman has when feeding her children was simply intensified a hundred fold.

I have no secrets for my husband

Except one

We had had a lovemaking session a few days previously and my body was freshly marked with the raised welts, redness and bruises from the cane. My breasts were red and sore and bruised all over from the session and as usual my nipples were constantly erect and engorged from Jack's attention.

I needed my annual pap smear and called into the clinic to book an appointment with Dr. Jones, the lady who had done my test since I could remember. It was a logistical nightmare trying to find the time with two children to look after and while they were with their grandparents for the afternoon I called at the clinic to make an appointment. I was told my timing couldn't have been better as they had just got a 'no show' for an examination and I could be seen immediately. The relief I felt as I realised that I could get it out of the way here and now clouded my thinking, it wasn't until I had gone through into the examining room that the obvious finally hit me,

"Oh God, what about the condition of my body?" the realisation hit me like a stone.

I tried to make apologies and back out of the exam, but the nurse would have none of it and quite simply bullied me into going ahead.

"Please undress behind the screen, the Doctor will be here in a moment he is just getting ready."

That was the second thing my befuddled brain didn't pick up on until it was too late,

"He."

Although in the privacy of my own bedroom I had become very active sexually, that was in private. In public I still remained that shy, timid and puritanical woman that I naturally was, just because I loved to screw with my husband didn't alter who I was and had been all my life.

Naked, nervous and incredibly embarrassed, I stood in front of this stranger. He was older than I expected and was probably nearing retirement. I felt him looking up and down at my body and wanted the ground to open and swallow me up.

He had me sit on the gynaecological chair in the normal position and asked me to put one arm behind my head. He then began to examine my breasts for any sign of lumps or abnormalities.

It was torture. Of all the actions that I didn't need at that point in time was a breast examination. The very actions I didn't need were a man pushing his fingers into every square inch of my flesh and rubbing with a circular motion. It was that action which re-stimulated every bruise and sore point there was.

When he touched my nipples I nearly shot out of the chair.

"Mrs Grove, I am sorry to have to ask you this, but it is part of the position I hold, he paused a little then continued, I have to ask, are you being abused or beaten in the home? Are you the victim of domestic violence Mrs Grove? You must tell me."

"I could have died having to tell a complete stranger this, but I knew this was a dangerous situation for us and I had to be completely honest. I looked at him and felt surprisingly thankful towards him for his concern.

"No Doctor, I began, please believe me what you see here is the result of one hundred percent, totally consensual sexual activity. There is nothing abusive going on here."

He seemed to accept this and asked me to lie back on the chair and to put my legs in the stirrups.

I wanted to die. As my legs opened I actually felt my pink, wet lips separate from each other due to their stickiness.

This Doctor had probably seen, over the course of his career, every type of woman there is. From a frightened fourteen year old virgin, to the cynical seen it all before old lady and all types in-between would had been in his chair. But that was no consolation to me, I felt like the shy virgin, I had never been examined by a man before and all the elements of the situation conspired against me.

I felt the incredible embarrassment of my body condition, the humiliation and sheer embarrassment of my physical position in front of this stranger, the desperately unwanted manipulation of my vagina by his fingers as he felt my outer lips and pulled my little pink lips from side to side looking for any signs of abnormalities.

These emotions and feeling like a shy little virgin under his gaze had the worst possible effect.

I was incredibly wet down there.

Although the Doctor had probably seen it all before, that didn't help me in the here-and-now, it quite simply left me in the humiliating state of obvious sexual arousal. It was an ever decreasing circle, the more embarrassed I was the wetter I became and the wetter I became the more embarrassed I was.

The Doctor tried to ignore my state and in a professional manner he still put gel on his fingers to enter me. (I read later that this was standard practice and didn't draw any more attention than was necessary to the patient's state of lubrication.)

I lay tense and uncomfortable with what was to happen next. After explaining the reasons behind it, he inserted one finger into my anus and one into my vagina simultaneously. I audibly gasped and my pelvis rose.

The examination simply went from bad to worse. After changing gloves, he pushed two fingers into my vagina and bent them upwards slightly and began pressing on my abdomen to feel my tubes etc.

I swear I couldn't help it, it was an involuntary action that I was totally unaware I was making. The fingers in me were making me clench my bum, which in turn just served to make the situation worse as the pain/pleasure of my tender cheeks stung me. I was ever so slightly raising my hips to meet his fingers.

The situation was getting out of hand and my actions and reactions were making the examination more and more difficult. So in what I believe was a very experienced decision the Doctor resolved the situation.

He made me cum.

In an amazingly professional and detached way the Medic simply ran his thumb across my engorged, hard, aching clitoris. Three, four, five, by the time his thumb grazed across my throbbing little button for only the sixth time I came.

The Doctor did not continue, as soon as he knew I was going to have an orgasm he simply stood and walked to a table and facing the wall he pretended to read something.

As I shuddered, I could hear the nurse in the next room banging things and sorting instruments or whatever she was doing. I needed to orgasm quietly and managed to get through the shocking climax with only a few grunts.

After a few moments the Doctor turned around and acting as though nothing whatsoever had happened, he continued my examination totally detached and professionally. I believe this man was so experienced he knew there was only one way to deal with the situation and I believe he acted without reproach and simply resolved the situation that 'The stupid woman in the chair' had created.

After inserting the speculum and looking at parts of me no man had ever seen before, he took a swab and coldly told me we were finished. On hearing this, the nurse re-entered the room,

"Could she hear everything after all?" I wondered.

She handed me a paper towel to mop up the terrible mess between my legs.

"Did she just smirk at me?" I wondered, and then as I stood I caught sight of myself in the mirror. There was the most obvious post-orgasm rash around my throat and the top of my chest!

I was told that I could get dressed again and as I went to the screen I did something I didn't understand then and I don't understand now. This puritanical, shy, innocent little housewife got her clothes and then deliberately stepped a couple of paces from behind the screen into view.

I wanted him to see me naked, I wanted him to watch me dress.

Although this man had seen the very insides of my vagina and been party to things with me no other man had ever been, somehow being naked in a 'normal' sense and not spread-eagle like a specimen was different.

In the examination I had been nobody to him and he was just simply a man doing the procedure on me. Now I was an ordinary woman who found herself standing naked, not in front of a doctor, but in front of a strange man.

It was not allowing my state of arousal to abate.

He pretended he wasn't looking.

Feeling very, very naughty and still quite turned on, I instinctively put my heels on first. Had I dressed then put my shoes on normally it would have been unnoticeable, but stood naked except for heels I was just begging to be looked at.

I deliberately faced him so he could see me naked in a natural situation. I really didn't know why I was doing this, I didn't want to do anything with him, I was fiercely loyal and faithful to my young husband. I could only assume the new found confidence I had, strangely and perversely coupled with the acute embarrassment I had just experienced, only served to make a heady cocktail that I didn't know how to deal with.

I pulled on my tiny (and I mean TINY) white panties, deliberately as slowly as I could, getting them caught a little on my thighs which 'accidentally' delayed me hiding my neat little hairy pussy from his view. I reluctantly pulled the tiny fabric over my pussy and hitched the thin strap in the rear right up into my bum.

Although I was wearing a bra when I arrived, I wanted the journey home to stimulate my bruised nipples, I also wanted him to see my tits a little longer as I pulled my little summer frock over my head. At the time the frock was over my head and our faces were hidden from each other, the Doctor didn't think I could see him looking. He watched as I stood in my tiny panties and heels, breasts swaying until the dress fell down over my body and covered me from view.

And this incident is one that will definitely not be shared with my intensely jealous and possessive husband (not yet).

It was at this point I finally realized that my sex drive and sex life were stating to get out of hand. I didn't come to that conclusion just because I wanted a stranger to see me naked, no I came to the realization because I had started fantasizing all the time.

Jack had been an avid porn fan in his youth and he had brought that habit into our marriage. I used to like to watch porn with him and marveled at what for me was so novel, new and exciting. Watching others have sex was incredibly 'way out' to me and I couldn't believe that amateurs would actually film themselves then post it on the internet.

We watched clips on sites like xhamster and looked at all the different types of sexual habits there was out there. I was fascinated by all the different angles there was to peoples likes and tastes I began to get quietly, but very excited, when we saw the 'wife watching' stuff. I came to understand that this is usually a male preserve, getting into watching the wife fuck, but it wasn't Jack who was turned on by it (or so I thought) it was me!

We didn't know it at the time but we both liked same idea (as a fantasy no more) but were both too shy for either to openly admit it.

We didn't watch the pro-produced stuff as it seemed so plastic, false and scripted, but the homemade porn caught my imagination.

One thing that captured my imagination and became the root of all my fantasies, was the idea of being in a room with 2-3 strangers and all of them taking me. I didn't get into the clips of swingers and group sex etc, where they all seemed to know each other and it seemed to be a regular thing, what turned me on was being used by total strangers.

I loved Jack desperately and he kept me more than busy in bed, but I had been awakened, I was jealous that all the other women in the world had enjoyed what I was enjoying for their whole lives and not just for the last couple of years. I was only 53 and Jack had created an insatiable woman in me.

Jack and I both realized that this was becoming an issue when we found that our comments were changing. We used to watch clips and say "Oh how could she?" "Yeah as if that would ever happen," and be generally dismissive of the issue. Without realizing it, we had migrated to "Wow I bet she loved that." and "Oh how horny and hot is this?" type comments.

...

I loved watching porn with my beautiful wife and I loved how alive and vibrant she became whilst watching. I fully understood Julie's old life and how it affected her now. I loved her dearly and she me, so any idea of another man having her turned my stomach with jealousy. However the more we watched and the more I discretely observed her and her reactions, I started to get a little hot myself.

In a moment of nonsensical reasoning I found myself thinking,

"After what you did to her and what you put her through a couple of years ago, you owe it to her."

I know this line of reasoning was ridiculous, but the level of love I had for her, when combined by the level of guilt I sometimes felt towards her, created a very potent cocktail in my head.

I was going to let her do it, what's more I was going to have to be the one to actually organize it all.

"Julie, I said to get her attention, tell me truthfully sweetheart, would you actually like to have the experience of sleeping with a stranger?"

In an instant the atmosphere changed, you could suddenly cut it with a knife, the most anxious, exciting, fearful, heart pounding, seconds passed.

"Only with your permission Darling, she whispered barely being able to speak, I will never ever cheat on you, or be unfaithful to you in any way, but if we could do it together, if we could turn it into an experience a loving couple could share, then I would like to yes."

The die was cast, we made slow lingering love, not a frantic fuck as you would expect in the circumstances. This wasn't simply an exercise in getting Julie fucked, this was two people embarking on a frightening journey and we needed to show our love for each other as a security thing.

The set-up was long and laborious and I won't bore you with it. The only major issue for me, was what did I do when this was going on? Did I sit at home waiting for my wife to return and tell me all about it? Or did I go completely the other direction and actually sit on the bed holding her hand and almost being a part of it? In the end we settled on somewhere in between, I would stay in the bathroom until they had started and slowly creep out and stand in a corner.

Although everyone involved would know I was there and it would create a feeling of security for Julie, I wasn't going to be noticeable and spoil their fun.

...

As I walked along the hotel corridor in was literally shaking, I was incredibly nervous, but I was excited and frightened at the same time.

I knocked on the door and went in.

That's when the abstract fantasy and theoretical situation changed. The whole situation became so real in the here-and-now.

There wasn't a man waiting for me, there were two, and they were both black.

In my fantasies, the man was white, young, good looking, a hunk straight from a cologne advert.