Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen in love with her as a particular type of person, who had a certain manner about her and whose body was flawed and imperfect. Over the last years she had blossomed and flourished as a sexy desirable woman, which was exciting in one way, but in another, I wanted the woman I initially fell in love with back.

It was time to turn her back into the old Julie, something we both wanted and I for one was quite excited at the prospect of our new roles. Although my wife had become extremely enthusiastic and exciting in bed, outside the bedroom, both in private and to the outside world, she once again became the shy, timid, little housewife.

...

We discussed our different roles in the marriage and how we saw ourselves and each other. We both realized that the perfect situation for us was one where Jack was master of the house and my protector, and I was the loyal, devoted, wife and mother.

There was to be no modern gender-neutrality in this house, my husband was the man of the house and I was his submissive wife.

Life had gone full circle.

But oh how I kept getting into trouble, breaking things and being a naughty little girl!