Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Jack had arranged for me was two of the most nondescript black guys you could imagine. They didn't look like homeless hobos or tramps don't get me wrong, but one was fat, about 60 and not to put too fine a point on it - ugly, and one guy about 50 that you would walk past in the street without even noticing.

It was then I realized, Jack had known all along what this was about, he had fully understood the theoretical fantasy that I had and had been ahead of me in understanding what I needed. If I was going to have sex with a stranger, then that's what it had to be, not some hired hunk to make love to and live out a glossy magazine fantasy, but dirty sex with two random men from the street.

Jack and I both understood that sex was 10% physical and 90% mental. The physical sensations would be more or less the same whoever you were with, but the 90% that the mind controlled, the matter of who, where, when, how, you were doing things, was what determined the level of the sexual experience.

If I had wanted a genuine stranger experience and not some sham arrangement, I was about to get it.

"But two of them? And black?"

I stood feeling overdressed, they both wore plain, bland everyday clothes and I had on a cocktail dress. We would still be there now, staring at each other if guy one (I never wanted to know names, that was what made it so dirty) approached me, took me by the hand and pulled me further into the room and towards the bed.

"Now then little lady, why don't we all get a little more acquainted?" he said.

In a daze I let him kiss me.

"God I was kissing this unknown old guy and not just the lip kissing but he had started pushing his tongue onto mine outside out mouths, licking each others tongues and sucking on each other, just like in all the clips I had seen.

It was dirty kissing and I tried to make myself stop thinking about who I was with and where, but then I realized that was the whole point! Although I had been shocked and knocked awry by the two chosen by my husband, I had no intention of backing out.

They took turns kissing me and fondling my bum. As guy two had me in a clinch feverously slurping on my outstretched tongue, I felt my zipper go down at the back.

I stopped kissing him and stepped back and as I lowered my dress from my shoulders and eased it down over my body, I did so never breaking eye contact with my beloved husband, who stood in the corner watching me.

I stood before two total and absolute strangers in the lingerie my 'cologne advert man' would have appreciated. I also realized at that point why Jack had insisted that I wear white stockings and suspenders and the white shelf bra and tiny panties, the contrast between these black men who were just about to fuck me and the virginal white that I wore was stark and exciting.

My body was clean and free of any marks, I had not been disciplined in the lead up, both of us wanting me to look my best.

I left my shelf bra on so it held my breasts up as though I was presenting them to these men and stood in my heels, as man one knelt before me and slowly pulled down my panties. The feeling was so incredibly exciting, my pussy was slowly exposed to him and for the first time ever I revealed a perfectly smooth and completely hairless pubic mound to a man. I found myself turned on by telling him that I had just shaved it an hour ago, especially for him.

Things seemed to move quickly once I was exposed to these strangers, the sight of my body naked and available seemed to spur them on. They wasn't here to make love to me, they were here because someone told them they could fuck me.

Guy one stood, then pushed me down to the floor.

"Get my cock out lady, he ordered and suck it real good for me."

He was joined at my side by his friend and I reached for two zippers at the same time. After unzipping them I pulled out two big, long and gnarled black cocks, one was about the same size as Jack and one a bit smaller. I felt so excited and so relieved when I found that they had cocks big enough to satisfy me, both the fantasy and the reality wouldn't work for me if they had had small cocks. Jack had been all too aware of this when he found my 'lovers' for me, they were going to satisfy me very nicely.

I then alternately put the dicks of two men who I had never seen until a couple of minutes before, into my mouth. I was sucking off a man other than my husband, I was sucking two complete and utter strangers' cocks.

As I held them both at the base, the big lengths were long enough to go through my fist and still bend back towards the floor at the other side. Guy-two's dick hardened and became rigid and smooth but older man one who was the biggest of the two stayed a little soft-ish. It was as though he couldn't get enough blood to make him fully erect just like I had seen in some pornos. As I drew his helmet into my mouth I found that his cock head stayed a little soft too and was spongy and had a leathery look to it, not like his rigid and smooth friend.

I knelt like a whore and sucked their cocks.

I sucked on and on as I waited for them to make the next move, I did not want to initiate anything, I wanted them to use me in anyway they wanted and to be simply used by them.

"Time for the show lady," said man one as he quite roughly pulled me up to my feet. He dragged me (quite unnecessarily harshly, but I think he was getting all fired up and turned on) by the hand to the bed and pushed me on.

"On your knees baby, I like to fuck white bitches like a dog," he commanded.

Had Jack told them to be like this? Or was the guy treating me like shit naturally?

I turned over on the bed, lowered my face into the sheets, raised my hips and presented my dripping wet pink pussy for him to use.

I was ready, Jesus I was ready. He settled in behind me and after only a few minutes since seeing this man for the first time ever, I let him push his big black cock through my waiting smooth lips, force open my inner lips and open my vagina with his big tool. He pushed himself into me until he was fully embedded inside me.

A complete and total stranger was fucking me.

And that's what he did. There was to be no finesse, he wasn't interested in me, he just fucked me like a whore.

I loved it.

I felt every inch of him, every glorious inch as he defiled me. My pussy gripped and hugged and caressed every single part of his dick as it slid relentlessly inside my vagina. I could hear the sounds of screwing in my ears, the slapping of skin, the grunting, the 'Oohs and Aahs' of the people involved, and I could hear a strange voice begging him to,

"Fuck me, Oh God fuck me, use that slut pussy as you want, just give me that big black cock."

I was on the verge of orgasm, when the first stranger emptied his cum deep inside my pussy. Grunting, thrusting and banging me viciously he dumped his hot sticky seed into my intimate depths.

I needed to cum and I acted in a way that summed up exactly why I was here. I urged him to pull out of me as quickly as he could, I desperately needed his friend to fuck me and drive me to the orgasm I had just missed. Acting like a crazed woman I frantically grabbed his friends cock and pulled him onto the bed.

"Fuck me now, I want you to fuck me like a bitch on heat" I was losing control.

He pushed me back onto all fours and rode me like a slut.

Man two got a handful of my hair and pulled my head back violently. It was like that, as I was mercilessly pounded from behind, that I finally got my orgasm.

And boy what an orgasm it was.

Begging for his cock, talking like a slut and coming out with dirty, disgusting, comments about me being a whore, panting that I needed fucking and begging for his black cock to defile me, was absolutely nothing to do with the mans pleasure, it was all for me.

I realized, that to get the ultimate experience I needed to feed the 90% in the mind. This experiment was all about the mind, my young husband could and did fuck me infinitely better than these two chancers could ever do, so the physical thing wasn't the issue. I was screaming and saying things for my own benefit, it was a way to keep telling myself what was happening to me, in this sordid situation with complete strangers, it was about constantly reminding myself of the where, what, who, etc. and to keep myself at the absolute peak of arousal.

As I bucked and moaned in appreciation of his big cock, he suddenly went rigid and I felt the pent up flood of his semen filling me as he ejaculated inside me.

We collapsed onto the bed and when I recovered my composure I took a sneaky look at my husband,

He wasn't there.

I was totally alone with these two men.

I got up off the bed and went to use the bathroom. I sat and both heard and felt the semen of the two old blacks run from me and hit the water. It was crude and lewd, but I couldn't end it yet, I was loving it.

I walked back into the room still dressed in my white stockings, suspenders and heels and found myself deliberately walking round the room under one pretext or another. What I actually needed was to parade myself naked before these men. I know they had just had sex with me, but in some perverse way standing naked before these strangers, my smooth rather swollen and prominent pudenda open to their gaze, my breasts sat in the shelf bra and my movements in heels accentuating my body and it's nakedness, all seemed to be more embarrassing, therefore more stimulating, than the actual sex.

I lie between them on the bed and simply let them maul my body.

What I didn't know, was that I was the first and last white woman these men would ever have. At their age they were 'one shot wonders' normally, but they were not going to pass up the chance of another go at my pink little pussy. They wanted to enjoy this nicely made up, perfumed white woman as long as they could.

After a while man one ordered me to suck his cock again, I then realized this was not over and it wasn't me that was calling the shots.

I lowered my head to his lap and took his gnarled old black cock into my mouth and sucked his cock as well as I knew how.

I sucked them both in turn and they fucked me again in turn.

Man two watched, slowly wanking as his friend fucked me. Being watched in such close proximity by one stranger as another stranger used me, turned me on all over again.

Being the older more experienced men that they were, they fucked me for what seemed to be hours. The urgent ejaculation being out of the way and the desire to enjoy me for as long as they could, meant I was treated to a long lingering fucking from them both. Due to the time they spent inside me, I came twice more, once on each cock.

As man one fucked me, the amount of stimulation my vagina received from such a long screw finally made me cum, followed shortly after by man one spurting his cum deep inside me.

Man two wasted no time in replacing his friend. I remained in the doggy position as he positioned himself behind me. My now swollen and distended vagina, was red raw and lay open to him. I heard the squelching sounds coming from between my legs as his huge black cock began to use me.

Again I endured what seemed an eternity of black cock abusing my now battered and sore hole. I realized that I needed to keep myself aroused to avoid becoming dry and the sex becoming painful. To this end I continually taunted myself in my head, sordid, seedy, strangers, black, slut ,whore, black cum in my pussy, used, were all the key words in my thoughts. This 'mind fuck' not only kept me wet and lubricated, but also led me to my third orgasm in my time with these men.

Man two was obviously struggling to cum again, he pounded into me violently, grabbing my suspender belt or my hips to pull me back onto his cock. He grabbed me by my hair, pulling my head back as I felt myself starting to dry inside and I thought I felt him softening a little.

I was getting quite sore and I desperately needed him to cum. For the benefit of us both, for me as a final act of the situation and for him to be stimulated into cumming, I tried to encourage him, I began to beg him to cum in me.

"Oh please cum in me, I begged. You are so big and you are splitting me open, I continued.

I felt him stiffen a little and his effort increase slightly.

"Oh please cum inside my pussy, you are too big for me and you are hurting my little white pussy with your big black cock," I begged.

On and on I played the game of little white pussy - big black cock to turn him on.

It seemed to do the trick and after a few rather violent thrusts into me he came.

This final act was strange to me, because there was no pleasure in it for me.

In a perverse way that's what seemed to make it the final piece of the jigsaw, I had experienced the other parts of the situation as a willing, turned on orgasmic woman, yet now I was experiencing being used as a piece meat around his cock. There was no pleasure as he hammered into me, as I was tiring fast, yet later that memory would be as enjoyable as the others.

Again the stimulus (to go with the physical servicing of my pussy) was the mental appreciation of the situation I was in, and after this second fucking by them both, I was ordered to sit with my back against the headboard, open my legs and play with myself as the cum ran from my vagina.

It just felt such a dirty thing to do.

The session ended with me on my knees, I was ordered (and found myself only too willing) to kiss their cocks and thank them for fucking me and for cumming inside me. If this wasn't enough humiliation for me, they then demanded payment from me for services rendered!

Oh God, how filthy this made me feel.

Alone in the room after the men had left, It was then that the full realization hit me, my young husband had understood the situation infinitely better than I had. He had known all along what it would take for me to achieve the level of arousal in my mind that I wanted.

The choice of the rather seedy and sordid hotel room, the choice of fat, ugly and old black men had only heightened the depravity. Being alone and at the mercy of two complete strangers as they used me all combined to provide the setting for the debasement that I craved.

The way they had acted towards me had all been orchestrated by Jack and the final intuitive act by him, to have them demand payment from me, sent me over the edge.

Oh how I loved him for not just indulging me in all this, but for understanding me so well.

I had had the greatest mind-fuck I could imagine.

Jack had a couple more tricks up his sleeve for me. First he had made sure that I only had enough money after the men had taken payment, to get the bus home. I knew what he would want so I didn't clean up, I simply rode the bus with my skirt constantly rising above my stocking tops, much to the delight of the male passengers who were fortunate enough to be sat in the seats they were. I had cum between my legs and encrusted on my smooth pussy lips. I stank of sex and semen.

...

I waited for Julie to leave the seedy room and I rushed back in. I removed all the hidden cameras and equipment from their hiding places and rushed back outside. I would still be home before Julie as I had the car and she was about to ride the bus.

...

The second surprise he had for me started as soon as I walked in the door. I expected to fall into his loving arms and to profess my love for him. Instead I was greeted by a stern look and a simple point of his finger upstairs.

I nearly came in my panties, I was to be punished for my behaviour.

Shaking like a leaf with nervous excitement, I found myself bent over the pillows in the same position I had found myself in many times over the last few months. My panties were round one ankle and my stocking clad legs were parted as I stood with legs wide apart in my heels.

Whack!

"So where have you been today you little slut?" he asked

"Nowhere, just out honest," I joined in the game.

"Don't give me that, he said as the belt continuously fell across my buttocks, you have been playing around haven't you?"

I tried to play game and deny I had been with other men, but as the remnants of the semen they had pumped into me ran from my slick, swollen lips it was impossible.

The dialogue continued as my beautiful husband finished the day off in the best way he could have possibly done.

"You have been with other men haven't you, slut."

"Yes," I weakly admitted.

"Did you let them put their dirty cocks in your mouth?"

Whack

"Yes I did," I stammered,

Whack

"Did you suck their cocks on your knees, like a cheap whore?"

Whack

"I didn't want to, they made me," I lied.

Whack, whack, whack.

My bum was alive with the pain/pleasure.

"Did you let them put their big cocks in your dirty pussy, bitch?"

"Yes."

The belt fell and fell and fell on me, I was getting the spanking of my life and I desperately wanted to cum.

"Did you enjoy them putting their dirty cocks in your filthy cunt?" Jack used that word for the first time ever towards me and my pussy lurched and twitched with the shock and excitement.

"Yes I did."

"And did you let them shoot their hot cum into your slut pussy, you whore?"

This was just about all my body could stand in arousal, but the last one blew my mind as the fantasy was complete,

"And have you let them make you pregnant, knock you up, impregnate you and breed your whore pussy, with black cum?"

I didn't get to answer, as after a flurry of whacks on my ass, Jack plunged into me and we came together in about ten seconds, we both had the orgasm of our lives.

Myself and my beautiful husband talked about what had happened virtually non-stop for the next few days. Jack, being the most wonderful and understanding lover you could ever imagine, listened to how I had needed to have such an experience and what it had meant to me whilst it was happening. I didn't understand why he had allowed me this indulgence, I was just so pleased than he understood my need. It was almost a rite of passage for me, the catalyst being the doctor and the incredibly innocent need to be seen naked by him. Now it was over I was his again entirely.

It was not long after that I realized that my life had almost come around full circle.

After my fantasy fuck, we had become so immersed in each other that I thought that I would burst with love for him. With the fantasy out of the way I became his exclusively again. Although it didn't bear much resemblance to my previous life in the bedroom, just as I had been an object for my husbands pleasure in my past life, so I became the same again.

The sex from my first marriage was bland and functional, and now it was exciting and mutually pleasurable, however I now realized that I needed to become the same type of woman as before and be Jack's little woman at home. Although I was no longer sexually passive and greatly enjoyed love making I felt myself drifting back to what was my default character and the real me. The mild dom/sub sex life we had - I wanted to transfer to our life in general.

I needed to be owned by my husband.

...

After our excursion into Julie's fantasy, we both realized that we were getting away from what we had initially wanted. I had found watching Julie both live and on video quite a lot of times, extremely arousing, but it wasn't doing it for me anymore.

I had fallen in love with the shy and demure woman that Julie once was,

And I wanted her back.

Julie admitted that she enjoyed being submissive to me and that she would always want me to discipline her from time to time, but just as she had been driven by the need for a man (the doctor, yes she finally told me all about it) to see her naked, she now felt a similar need to return to her old character and be possessed by me.