All Comments on 'Mavis Gets Even'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one ot your better ones

try try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A gal's gotta do ...

what she's gotta!

Fair retribution - probably too fair for those low lifes.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The dark side....

The death sentence for a the drugging and brutal rape of a woman? Not a new idea by any means. Seems appropriate in this case. She's probably not the first victim of those four assholes. Considering what our judicial system has evolved to, I liked her solution.

Well done, JPB. I like your dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This

is one of the most vicious revenge stories I've ever read.I loved it.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

This is one of your best.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Very well done!

JPB,

This is the most appropriate revenge story ever done. The perfect way to handle a group of rapists like this. They deserve this and more.

madengineer3madengineer3over 17 years ago
Just deserts

I like to see bullies get theirs! Let the punishment fit the crime is a nice idea. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Normally I read these stories because of the romance and thrill I get from the sexual tension I feel from the story.

This time, I kinda knew what was going to happen, but din't know how. I almsost skipped over the sex stuff, just to get to how the jerks got it in the end.

Good job! I love smart writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL, great story

Revenge is a dish best served cold and I'll bet these gentlemen are freezing their asses off! I loved it, finally a story where the reape victim does not suddenly become a slut, but goes for revenge. Those asswipes got what they deserved.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Good writing

That was twisted and wicked, Bob. I can't say that I liked the characters in the story but to paraphrase Eastwood, "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." Excellent fiction, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love the revenge

I was raped and I think about it all the time. The only satisfaction I got was spitting his cum back in his face. The police couldnt protect me from the lies he spread. I hope that what he did to me will catch up to him.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Mystery, intrigue, revenge! What a story!

To be honest, I was quite skeptical that you had actually written this story because your other female POV, so far, has been pure, unadulterated crap (I was beginning to think that you unrealisticly believed that all drugged and then gangbanged women became cock hungry sluts). This story, though, dealt with the subject much more realisticly and honestly than anything that I've ever read by you. Thus the skepticism. Anyway, the story is one of the best that I've read on Literotica.com and is far and away your best to date. Considering your track record of good to bad story ratio, I seriously doubt that I will find a better story in the rest of your library which I'm only about half way through.

Cameo_FleurCameo_Fleuralmost 13 years ago

You are a sick pervert and that woman should be horse-whipped then shot.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 12 years ago
True revenge on asshole rapists!

Live by the date rape drug get aids by a different drug serves the scum right!

NotTooSpecialNotTooSpecialover 11 years ago
Ambivalent

As the title implies, I have mixed feelings about the story. I like the fact that the guys got hosed. I mean totally hosed. While AIDS is no longer the death sentence it once was, it's the thought that counts. And, after all, the story was written six years ago.

The minus is that those four can now infect some other victim. Hence my ambivalence. I'd much rather she used the .380 on their genitals, which, frankly, isn't a severe enough punishment for a rapist. IMHO.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Did you ever stop to think?

That one of them or all of them might decide to bury both you AND your Sister? Plus, rushing you all at once you would have never killed them all, which means you're either dead (when they got to you) or in jail for aggravated assault and attempted (or actual) murder. Not the best plan.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing. That's real payback!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Playing Russian Roulette

She put them to sleep, injected them with HIV, slept 6+ hours, then fucked them again. It's possible she infected herself the next morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8970 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...