Mavis Gets Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slept well that night for the first time in a long while. The four men would spend the rest of their sweating that HIV might suddenly appear.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Welcome back. How was the vacation?" Maude asked.

"Fine, but way, way too short."

"Aren't they all. Got some good news for you. We didn't call because we knew you would be back tonight. The retest on your blood work came in this afternoon. You were right. The lab must have screwed up the first test. Your retest came back negative. The lab can't figure out how they could have screwed it up. Yours was the only AB positive blood sample they had that day. Not much has changed around here. A couple of new patients and we lost one. Mr. Johnson, the Aids patient in 521 passed on day before yesterday. Poor guy. What a hell of a way to go."

"Yes, yes it is, isn't it."

12