Max's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

"They're in there now. Did they say anything about what happened?"

"No. The mom said she hadn't talked to him since last week. We'll talk to them. Stay here."

I hung out in the hallway, sitting on the ground, for what seemed like forever. A shadow cast over me and I looked up to see Tank standing in front of me.

"Hey, bub," he said. "You look like shit."

Tank slumped down next to me.

"Thanks. Asshole," I joked.

"How's the kid?" he asked.

I shook my head and shrugged. "His parents and the cops are in there with him. He's scared. He said he didn't want them to know. And the step-dad is a homophobic asshole."

"You think maybe he was gay bashed?"

"That's what I'm thinking."

"You think maybe you're becoming too emotionally involved with this guy?"

"Yeah, I am. I can't even deny it."

"The kid's gonna be messed up and really vulnerable. Are you sure you're ready for that? You can't bolt on him when it gets tough."

"I'm not gonna do that, Tank," I said defensively.

Tank sighed. "I suppose you won't be working out and going to dinner with me and Petey then?"

"Sorry, man. Next time."

"All right, bub. Let me or Petey know if we can help in any way."

Tank pushed himself up to his feet and left me sitting alone.

Greene and Peters walked out of the room a few minutes later and Greene nodded for me to follow them.

"What's up?" I asked quietly.

"When we started asking questions, the kid was practically pissing his pants," Greene said in hushed tones. "The step-dad's body language was pretty hostile and the kid wouldn't talk. He says he doesn't remember. We tried to talk with them out of the room, but he clammed up."

"He seems to trust you," Peters said. "Maybe you can get him to open up."

"I'll try."

***

I thought Colby's parents would never leave. I waited for them to disappear from sight and then headed back into his room. His eyes were closed and he appeared to be asleep.

"Colby?" I whispered.

He opened his eyes and turned and smiled at me so sweetly. "Max. You came back."

"Of course I did. How was your visit with your parents?"

"Okay. I'm glad they're gone, though. I just want to go home."

"I think they're letting you out on Monday. You're already starting to look a lot better. How do you feel?"

"I'm a little sore, but I feel better than I did yesterday."

"Good. So tell me about yourself. We haven't had a chance to talk. Well, at least talking where you spoke back to me," I joked.

Colby told me he was 25. He was a graphic artist and lived by himself in a one-bedroom apartment. He loved to read and he loved to listen to soft jazz.

"Don't you have other things you'd rather do on a Friday night than sit with me?" he asked.

"Nah."

"You don't have a... a boyfriend?" he asked meekly.

"Nope."

Colby smiled and blushed and looked away from me. Too fucking cute.

"Can I ask you a question, Colby?"

"Yes."

"Do you think you can tell me what happened?"

He didn't answer me. He looked down at his hands.

"Were you gay bashed?"

His eyes filled with tears and he nodded and started to cry.

I got up and sat on the edge of his bed and grabbed his hand. I stroked his face with my other hand.

"It's okay, Colby. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise. But we gotta tell the cops, okay? Do you think you can do that for me?"

He nodded and sniffled. "Okay."

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

Colby sighed and took a deep breath. When he finally spoke, his voice was soft and quiet.

"I was feeling lonely, so I took a cab into town. You know, I thought I might meet some people."

Colby sniffled and I squeezed his hand. I pushed aside the strong feelings of jealousy that erupted in me at the thought of him with another guy. I gave him a reassuring smile and he continued.

"The guys I met... They were just wanting sex, you know. I was looking for friends, or maybe if I met someone, he'd at least want to get to know me. Anyway, I left and I headed down the street to get a cup of coffee. These guys came up behind me. One of the guys knocked into me and he was calling me names and they started pushing me and throwing things at me. I hit him, but he... he punched me and then wouldn't stop. I thought he was going to kill me. I was able to kick him in the nuts and get away from them. My mom and step-dad hate gays. I didn't want them to know. If they figure out where I was..."

Colby started crying and then sobbing. I didn't know what to do to help him. I ran my hand along his hair and moved in closer to him.

"It's okay, Colby," I whispered. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, baby."

I didn't mean for the term of endearment to slip out, but it seemed to quiet him. His blue eyes were bright and brimming with tears when he looked up at me. I bent down and kissed his forehead and he gasped softly. I moved back and looked him in the eyes. We were so close I could feel his heart racing and I wondered if he could feel mine doing the same.

As we stared into each others eyes, his pink lips parted and he drew in a sharp breath. I leaned in and kissed him softly, barely grazing his lips with mine. Then he pushed up, pressing his lips into me. I kissed him back and it was fucking incredible. It was slow and soft and sensual. When my tongue traced along his bottom lip, he let out a whimper and opened his mouth for me. I teased him with my tongue, flicking at his shy tongue until he was pushing his tongue back against mine. His left hand slipped from mine and slid up my leg. When he squeezed my inner thigh, I groaned loudly into his mouth. His hand was so close to my hard cock, which was pushing down the left leg of my uniform pants. I'm sure he could feel the heat. It took everything I had not to push my hips forward.

I finally broke the kiss to come up for air. He was panting softly and his face was red. His lips were wet and swollen from my kisses. I wondered what they would look like wrapped around my fat cock. I chuckled softly and he giggled.

"Thank you for being here, Max."

"You're welcome, Cole."

I took his left hand in mine and kissed the back of it. I was rewarded with a bright smile from my cute blond.

"I'm gonna call Officer Greene and let him know you want to talk to him, okay?"

Colby nodded and I left the room. I called Zach and let him know what Colby told me and he said that they'd get someone over first thing in the morning to get his statement.

I went back in the room and told Colby what Zach said. He shifted nervously.

"Will you be here when they talk to me?" he asked.

"If you want me to."

"I think maybe I'd feel more comfortable."

I bent down and gave him a slow, sexy kiss. I sat up and looked down at him. His eyes fluttered open and he sighed softly. I adjusted my cock in my pants and shot him a sly grin.

A rapping noise behind me had us both turning towards the door. Tank and Pete walked in carrying a bag. Pete was blushing and Tank had a smirk on his face. I wondered how much they saw.

"Hey, bub," Tank said. "We brought you dinner, since you ditched us."

Tank held up a bag from Longhorn. I could smell the steak and my mouth started to water and my stomach growled.

"Oh, fuck, that smells good," I groaned. "Thanks, man. This is Colby, by the way. Colby, this is my best friend Tank and his boyfriend Pete."

"It's nice to meet you," Colby told them.

"I'm glad to see you're finally awake, bub," Tank said to him.

I pulled two to-go containers from the bag and gave Colby a smile.

"You up for some real food, bab-- Colby?" I asked, correcting my accidental slip.

He nodded enthusiastically. I helped Colby get up to a sitting position and set up his tray. I opened both of our containers and set them up on the tray. I looked down at his right wrist in the brace. I opened the baggie with the plastic knife and fork and I cut up Colby's filet into bite sized pieces and handed him the fork.

Tank and Pete had taken seats next to the bed. Tank was watching me with a raised eyebrow and Pete was grinning happily.

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"Nothing," Tank said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"You guys are so cute," Pete said.

I think I might have blushed. I cut my eyes at Colby and he was looked up at me smiling shyly. I shrugged and dug into my food.

"Mmm. This is good," Colby said. "So much better than hospital food. Thank you."

"Mm-hmm. Thanks," I said with my mouth full of steak.

"You missed it, Max," Pete said. "Toby tried to kill me with hell night."

"Toby?" Colby asked.

"Toby's my real name," Tank explained. "Everyone calls me Tank, though. Except Petey. He calls me Toby."

"And what's hell night?" Colby asked.

"That's when Toby and Max try to kill me at the gym," Pete said.

I laughed. "That's what Pete calls Tank's all strength work out. 45 minutes of intense weight lifting for his upper body and core."

"My arms hurt so bad, I can't even lift them," Pete whined. "My bones feel like they're made of jelly. I'm hitting the bed as soon as we get home."

"Ah, then my plan worked," Tank laughed. "You in bed, unable to move."

Pete blushed in embarrassment and we all laughed.

We continued to talk and joke while Colby and I ate our dinner. I was very happy to see Colby coming out of his shell and getting along with my friends.

Colby only ate about half of his steak and a few bites of the vegetables, but I cleaned my plate.

"You can have the rest of mine, Max," Colby offered.

"Thanks, Cole," I grinned.

Tank and Pete left shortly after. I stayed with Colby a while longer until he started to fall asleep.

I bent down and softly kissed his lips.

"Goodnight, Colby," I whispered to him. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Promise?" he asked sleepily.

"I promise, baby."

I gave him another quick kiss. I watched his eyes flutter shut. His breathing slowed. I gave him one last kiss on his forehead and I headed home for the night.

When I got home, I grabbed a beer and kicked my feet up on the couch to unwind. I watched the news and sipped my beer. I couldn't get Colby out of my head. I thought about his kisses and his hand sliding up my leg. My cock lurched in my pants and was soon pressing out against the fabric. I gave it a squeeze and got up to take a shower. I pulled my uniform off and admired myself in the mirror.

6'1" and 175 pounds of hard muscle. Bulging pecs and biceps. I was nice and smooth and tanned. I have a dark treasure trail from my belly button down to my pubes. I kept them neatly trimmed, but not shaved. I had 7.5" inches jutting out from my body, at a perfect-45 degree angle. My cock is cut. Nice and fat, wide instead of cylindrical, with a prominent tube underneath. The guys go crazy for my wide cock. But right now, it only wanted to be buried deep inside Colby.

I warmed up the shower and climbed in. I soaped my body with the shower gel and wash cloth, trying to ignore my throbbing need between my legs. I ran the washcloth up and down and I let out a grunt. I dropped the washcloth and leaned back against the wall. My soapy right hand stroked up and down as I fondled and tugged my nuts with my left. I closed my eyes and imagined Colby's sweet kisses. His pretty mouth with those pink pouty lips. Oh fuck...

I imagined him in the shower with me, dropping down to his knees. Those perfect lips wrapped around my cock. He sunk down to the root, taking all of it into his mouth...

"Oh god," I moaned out loud. My knees buckled and I felt the first jet of come fly out of my cock. It smacked against the shower curtain with an audible splat. It was followed by several more shots. I stroked until I was completely drained.

I let out a deep breath and finished washing up.

By the time I crawled into bed, I was exhausted. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

***

I spent all day with Colby on Saturday.

He was really emotional during the interview with the detectives. I stood out of the way in the corner of the room, just watching. He'd occasionally look my way for reassurance. I really wished we had hate crime laws for gay bashers in Georgia. The look on the cops' faces didn't reassure me that they'd be able to catch the guys that did this. I think that was what worried Colby the most. He'd tell the whole story for nothing.

His mom showed up later. I stepped out of the room to give them some privacy, but stayed close to the door. She freaked out.

"Is it true?!" she shrieked. "You got beat up outside a gay bar? Are you a... homosexual?!"

"Mom, please," Colby sobbed.

"You're going to burn in hell. I can't even stand to look at you. You disgust me."

Fuck!

She stormed out of the room, only pausing to give me a dirty scowl.

I went inside and reached down and held Colby as tight as I could without hurting him. He sobbed into my shoulder while I whispered reassuring words to him. He cried until he was exhausted. I let him lay back down and he fell asleep.

I pulled the chair up and sat down. I felt something on my cheek and I realized a tear had run down my face. Fuck. I was really falling for the little guy.

By Sunday, he was recovering quickly and was really opening up to me. I was sitting in the chair next to his bed, holding his hand while we quietly talked.

"Colby?"

"Yeah, Max?"

"When you get out of the hospital tomorrow... Do you think might want to go out with me? Let me take you out to dinner. To celebrate your freedom."

"To celebrate? Or... do you mean... like, a date?"

"Both."

"I look kind of ugly right now," he said holding his hand up to his bruised left cheek.

The bruises were fading, but the black eye still had a few days before it was going to fade.

"You're the cutest guy I've ever met, Colby. But if you feel self-conscious, we'll go somewhere dark. No one will notice."

"Okay," he said with a happy smile.

***

Monday after work, I had stripped out of my uniform to shower. The anticipation of going out with Colby had me hard off and on throughout the day. When I stepped into the shower, I had to jerk off to take the edge off.

I was nervous when I went to pick up Colby at his apartment. I don't get nervous. But I really wanted Colby to like me. I was sure that he did, but I wanted more. I wanted Colby all to myself and if I had my way, he was going to be mine.

I checked my breath, then straightened my shirt. I was wearing a bright blue button down shirt and navy slacks. I was freshly shaved and looking good. I knocked on Colby's door and took a deep breath.

When he opened the door, my heart skipped a beat. He was fucking gorgeous. His blond hair was clean and neat, loosely tied at the nape of his neck. Standing in front of me, I could see he was short, around 5'7" or 5'8". He had a very fit build. He was more developed than I realized. He clearly works out regularly. His blue eyes sparkled behind a pair of small glasses and a grin spread across his lips.

"Hi, Max," he breathed. "Come on in."

I followed him inside the apartment. My eyes were glued to his perky little bubble butt. The tan khakis hugged it so perfectly. The baby blue shirt he was wearing fit close to his body and accentuated his small waist.

"Go ahead and sit down, I'll just be a minute," he said.

I sat down on the couch as he walked back into what I assumed was his bedroom. He returned a minute later with a pair of shoes. He sat next to me and put his shoes on. He did well considering his right hand was still in the brace.

"Good thing I'm left handed," he said with a smile.

He looked up at me and asked quietly, "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, but I have to do this first."

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. His body slumped into me and his left arm moved around me as he kissed me back. I slipped him my tongue and explored every inch of his hot mouth. When I pulled away, I gave him one more tender kiss on the lips, then on the tip of his nose.

"Oh, my god. You're so hot," he practically moaned.

"You are so fucking cute, Colby," I whispered, then chuckled.

"Thank you," he blushed.

I stood up and held out my hand. He took it and I helped him to his feet.

We had a great time at the restaurant. It was dimly sit so that Colby didn't feel self-conscious. I was my typical charming self and Colby laughed and giggled. He had the cutest laugh.

I found out he used to be a gymnast in college. That was where his tight little body came from. He still works out to keep toned.

After dinner, we went to a little coffee shop and we both had a coffee and shared a pastry for dessert. I reached under the table and took his hand in mine.

"I like you, Colby," I whispered. "I like you a lot. Will you go out with me again?"

"I really like you, too, Max. I'd love to go out with you again."

He gave me a big smile and I wanted to lean in and kiss him so bad. When I saw the tip of his little pink tongue peek out and subconsciously lick his pouty lips, I had to suppress a groan. We just sat there staring into each others eyes, when the mood was interrupted by someone intruding and sitting down at our table.

"Hey, Max."

Shit.

Jase, one of my semi-regular fuck buddies in my former life, had sat down at the table. Jase was a hot little jock, always ready to go.

"It's been a long time, Max," Jase said.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something here, Jase," I said, raising my eyebrow and giving him a look that told him to get lost.

"All right, all right," he said. "I'll let you get back to it. Call me soon, okay?"

Jase turned and looked at Colby. "Can you believe this player? Gets you all hot and bothered and then doesn't call for months. If he wasn't so good in bed, I'd kick his ass. But you know how it is, right? I'm Jase, by the way."

"Colby."

"Good to meet another one of Max's harem boys," Jase chuckled.

Colby looked horrified. I groaned out loud. This shit could not be happening.

"See you later," Jase said and bounced up out of his seat.

Colby was looking down at his coffee mug.

"I'm sorry about that, Colby," I said.

When he finally looked up, I saw he had tears in his eyes.

"I'm really tired, Max. I think I should go home," he said quietly. He stood up and walked out the front door and waited on the sidewalk.

I sighed and picked up our trash and slammed it into the garbage. I was pissed. I was pissed at Jase and pissed at myself.

On the drive back to Colby's apartment, I tried to engage him in conversation, but he was quiet. I pulled into the parking lot and parked the car and shut the engine off.

"Look, Colby... I'm really sorry about that shit with Jase."

"It's okay, Max. It's none of my business."

"It is, Colby. But that's not me. I'm not that guy anymore."

"Okay, Max."

Colby opened the car door and I followed him up the stairs to his door.

"Thanks," he said as he unlocked the door and stepped inside.

I put my hand on the door before he could close it.

"Please, Colby. Before Jase, we were having a good time. I meant what I said. I promise I'm not that guy anymore. I've changed. Just give me a chance to prove it to you."

"I have to go," he said.

Tears brimmed unshed around his blue eyes and I felt my heart breaking.

"Can I call you, Colby? Please?" I begged.

"Bye, Max," he said. He choked back a sob and the tears streamed down his face as he shut the door and locked it.

My baby was on the other side of the door crying, and it was all my fault.

When I got to my car, my chest felt tight. I leaned over and threw up onto the pavement. I sat in my car shaking. I must have sat there for nearly twenty minutes staring into nothing. I started my car and drove right to Tank and Pete's. I called from the gate and they buzzed me in.

Tank let me in when I knocked on the door.

"Jesus, Max, you look like shit," he said.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers