Max's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

"You look really good, Colby," Pete said. "You're good as new."

"Thanks," Colby said.

Tank walked out of the bedroom. "Whoa. Look at you, buddy," he said to Colby. "Looking good."

I grinned at Colby, who seemed a little embarrassed by Pete and Tank's compliments.

Colby and I rode in the backseat of Tank's F150. After Tank turned out of the apartment complex onto the street, he reached over and grabbed Pete's hand. I reached over and took Colby's hand and a little smile appeared on his face as he continued to look forward.

Colby insisted on buying my ticket, so I let him. At the concession stand, I ordered a combo with a large popcorn and two sodas. The movie was kind of cheesy, but it had some pretty good effects. After we finished the popcorn, I put my arm on the back of Colby's chair and I felt him lean back a little bit so that he was touching my arm.

After the show, we headed down to our usual pub and found an empty booth. I bought the first round of beers.

I held up my beer. "To Colby," I said.

We all clinked our glasses and took a drink. Our conversation was friendly and comfortable. As I suspected, Colby and Pete got along great. They were animatedly talking about the movie and laughing with each other. I looked over at Tank and he smiled at me and nodded his head slowly.

I nodded back and sipped my beer. We talked for a while longer, then decided to call it a night. I was eager to get Colby home. We walked out of the pub, with Colby and Pete walking together in front of Tank and me.

Tank slowed down, then grabbed my arm and held me back. "He's great, Max," Tank said. "Whatever you need to do to keep him..."

"Don't worry. I'm not letting him get away."

"He loves you, Max. You know that, right?"

"I love him, too, Tank."

As they turned the corner to head to the back parking lot, Pete was giggling in response to something Colby said and then put his arms around him and hugged him.

I looked at Tank and laughed. "I think Pete's got a new best friend."

"Yeah. He--"

"Leave us alone!" Pete shouted from a distance.

I looked at Tank and we raced around the corner to find Pete and Colby surrounded by a group four redneck thugs.

Pete stood in front of Colby, with his chin up in defiance. Colby was shaking like a leaf in the wind. I was ready to kick ass, but Tank grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Is there a problem here?" Tank asked. His voice was deep and menacing.

Now, Tank is big. He's 6'3" and like 240 pounds of muscle. His head is shaved bald and he's got a huge tribal tattoo from his neck to his wrist. He can look pretty damn intimidating.

"Yeah," the guy out front snorted. "These fucking faggots are all hugging and shit."

"They need to keep that shit in the closet," another one chimed in.

I squeezed my hands into fists. I wanted to jump in and pound their fucking heads in, but I let Tank take the lead. He was calm and cool. I looked at Colby and tried to let him know that he was safe. He took a deep breath and the shaking slowed, but he still looked scared.

"These guys bothering you, baby?" Tank asked Pete.

"Yeah," Pete said. "They were shoving me and Colby."

The assholes' eyes widened as they realized what they got themselves into.

"Is that right?" Tank asked the assholes. "You put your hands on our boyfriends?"

"I think we need to teach them some manners," I said. "What do you think, Tank?"

All four guys stepped backwards, clearly intimidated by Tank and I. We moved ourselves between them and Pete and Colby. Tank stepped towards them and they moved back. One guy tripped and fell down onto his ass. It took all I had not to bust out laughing.

"I think you owe our boyfriends an apology," I said.

"Fuck that shit," the leader said.

"Now you're starting to piss me off," Tank said calmly. He lifted his fists and cracked his knuckles.

"We don't want any trouble," the wimp said as he picked himself off the ground.

"Then apologize," I said.

The four of them muttered 'sorry' and then scurried away like rats.

"What a bunch of pussies," I laughed.

Tank laughed as well, but Pete looked at me with wide eyes and cut his eyes to the side. I looked over where he was indicating, and Colby was on the verge of tears.

I quickly put my arm around his shoulders and walked him back to Tank's truck. I helped him into the backseat, then got in on the other side.

"Come here, baby," I whispered as I put my arms around him.

"What's wrong with me, Max? Before I would have stood up to those assholes. I just stood there like a wimp about to cry and piss myself!"

"You were assaulted, Colby. Your physical wounds may have healed, but mentally... that's gonna take longer. Just give yourself some time."

"What if you and Tank hadn't been there?"

"I think you and Pete would have been fine. Pete may be little, but he's scrappy. We work out together three times a week. Why don't you join us? They also offer self-defense classes. We can take one together."

"You don't need a self-defense class."

"Maybe not, but I think it would help your confidence. And it would give me an excuse to get to spend more time with you."

"I'd really like that, Max. And... um... You don't need excuses to spend time with me."

"Good. I'll check into it on Monday."

***

After Colby and I brushed our teeth together at the sink, we headed to my bedroom. I helped him get undressed and settled into bed. I quickly pulled my clothes off and laid down next to him. He took the brace off his wrist and set it down on the nightstand.

"Please be careful," I told him.

"It's feeling a lot better."

He turned onto his side and ran his hand over my chest and my abs.

"Your body is so amazing," he whispered.

"I'm glad you like it."

He kissed my arm, then my chest. I closed my eyes and laid back as he kissed a trail down my body. I felt his tongue flick over the head of my dick and I groaned. I twirled my fingers through his blond ponytail, then untied it and let his hair fall. As Colby's mouth surrounded my hard flesh, I stroked his silky soft hair.

"Oh, baby," I moaned as Colby sucked me.

He was so gentle and loving the way he gracefully moved up and down my dick.

"Come here, baby," I said as I pulled him back up and kissed him.

I flicked my tongue in his ear and he drew in a ragged breath and trembled in my arms. I kissed down his neck, gently sucking and licking my way down. I took one of his small pink nipples into my mouth and lathed all over, sucking and nipping at it with my teeth. Colby moaned and raked his fingers through my mohawk. I licked my way to the other one and gave it the same treatment. Colby was pushing up into me. He panted as high-pitched whimpers escaped his mouth.

"Max..."

I moved between his legs and licked and kissed down his pulsating dick. He was swollen and red, ready to come any minute. I licked and sucked each of his nuts. I licked my middle finger and ran it through the crack of his ass, feeling the wisps of blond hair that surrounded my prize.

I licked down underneath his sac, moving closer and closer to my target.

"Oh god," he moaned.

I swiped my tongue over his puckered hole and Colby moaned and pushed his hips back into my face. I swirled my tongue all around his tight little hole. I flicked it back and forth, then I pushed in. I ran my hands up and down his body as I went wild. I ate his ass hungrily and noisily, slobbering all over him.

Colby's breathing rate increased and he was writhing around on the bed. He reached for his dick and I grabbed both of his hands and interlocked his fingers with mine. I brought his hands to the side of the bed and held them down. Colby's body trembled and he was gasping for air.

"Max! I'm gonna... OH GOD! MAX!!"

Colby gripped my hands tightly and screamed. His ass clamped down on my tongue and I felt the pulsating as his dick jerked and shot come all over his body.

I gingerly licked him, then kissed along his thighs. I kissed his balls and licked my tongue up his shaft. I flicked my tongue over the head and he convulsed and whimpered and tried to squirm away from me.

I let his hands go and he moved them to my head while I licked all over his body, cleaning up his mess. A smug smirk spread across my face when I saw the rope of semen splattered across his face, from his neck to his ear. I licked it up, then flicked my tongue across his ear. He trembled beneath me and I moved on top of him and held myself up over him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"Colby? Baby, are you okay?"

"Yes. You're so wonderful. I love you so much, Max."

I took him in my arms and I kissed him hard. I was grinding my cock into Colby's ass crack. He pushed his hips up into me. Oh fuck, he wanted it. I sucked on his neck and licked my tongue up and down. He ran his hands up and down my back. He grabbed my ass and pulled me into him.

"Please, Max," he whispered. "I need you."

"Fuck. I want you so bad, Colby. Let me make love with you."

"Oh god," he whimpered as his body quivered underneath me.

I grabbed my bottle of lube and pushed back onto my knees. Colby's eyes were watching my hands as I poured the lube onto my fingers. I rubbed it around with my thumb to try to warm it up a little.

His breathing hitched and his eyes fluttered shut as I spread the lube into the crack of his ass. I found my target and my middle finger easily pushed inside. Colby's dick lurched and filled with blood. I twisted my finger and wiggled it and found what I was looking for. Colby gasped and his eyes flew open. The expression on his face looked like pain, but I knew that it was intense pleasure he was feeling.

I pulled out my finger and slid in two fingers. Colby bit his bottom lip and let out a quiet whimper. I rubbed and pressed against his sensitive prostate and he arched his back and gripped the sheets.

"Max... Now, Max... Fuck me, Max. Please. Fuck me," he begged.

How could I say no?

I grabbed a rubber and tore it open. Colby took it from me and rolled it down my cock. He generously coated it with lube and spread the lube with both of his hands. Fuck, his hands felt good on me.

I moved onto my back next to him.

"I don't want to your exacerbate your injuries, baby. It'll be easier on you if you are on top."

I helped Colby move onto my lap. He reached between his legs with his left hand and held my cock straight up. I put my hands on his hips and helped guide him down onto me. I felt the pressure of his tight sphincter against the head. He pushed down and the head popped into him.

He gasped and his body quivered.

"Don't move, baby... Give yourself a minute."

He breathed in and out several times, then opened his eyes and looked down at me and then slid down another inch.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

He continued to slide down me until he was sitting all the way down.

"Colby... baby, you're so fucking tight. Don't move, baby. Oh fuck, you're about to make me come. Don't move, baby."

He smiled down at me, pleased with himself. I ran my hands up his body and tweaked his nipples. I ran then down to his strong thighs. His six inch dick was standing straight up, jutting out from the nest of blond hairs. I ran my hands back up to his waist. He slowly lifted up and then sank back down.

"Baby," I groaned.

Colby moved so slowly up and down my cock. His insides were so hot and tight. He moved faster and faster.

"Max. It's so good," he whimpered.

I gripped his hips tighter and thrust up, hitting his prostate.

"Oh god! Max! Fuck me!"

I thrust up in time with his movements. I urged him to go faster and harder.

"Ride me, baby," I panted. "Fuck yourself on my cock."

"Oh," he whimpered as a shudder ran through his body.

He reached for his dick and I grabbed his hand. He let out a sob of frustration.

"Max, please!" he begged.

"Keep going, baby," I urged.

I reached out and started fondling Colby's nuts, tickling his sack, rolling his balls around and gently squeezing. His cock head was deep red. The redness descending down onto his shaft. He was leaking pre-come.

Colby let out a gasp. "Max, touch me... I need to come... I'm so close... Please."

I knew that a simple touch would send him over edge, but I wanted Colby to come from just my cock. I kept thrusting up into his prostate and playing with his nuts and rubbing underneath his sac. I ran my hand up to his nipples and lightly ran my fingers across them, flicking them until they were red and swollen.

"Keep going, baby," I urged. "You feel so fucking good. You're gonna make me come. Do you want my come, baby?"

"Yes, Max," he cried. "I want it. I love you so much, Max. Oh... Oh!"

Colby's rhythm started to falter. I grabbed his hips and thrust up into him hard and fast.

"Max! I'm... Gonna... Oh my god! MAX!"

Colby's back arched and his ass clamped onto my cock so hard I thought he was going to snap it off. His sphincter and rectum began contracting and spasming. His cock jerked and pulsed hot streams of come all over my body. Colby let out a wail as he convulsed on top of me.

"Don't stop, Colby. Here it comes, baby! Don't stop! I'm coming!"

Colby slammed his body down onto me as I thrust up and moaned his name. I grunted with every shot as I filled up the condom with my thick load.

"Oh my god, baby," I moaned.

Colby slumped forward and laid down on my chest. His face fell into a puddle of his own come with a splat. He was so thoroughly fucked I don't think he even noticed.

"Oh my fucking god," I panted.

I ran my hands through Colby's hair and kissed the top of his head. "Christ, Colby. You are fucking incredible."

"Max... What you do to me... Oh god... You're the best, Max. The absolute best. The best ever."

I chuckled and kissed his forehead. He lifted up and moved so that we could kiss and my dick slipped out of his ass.

"We need to get cleaned up," I whispered.

"I can't move," he said with a giggle.

We managed to get out of bed and take a shower together. We were both so playful in the shower, splashing each other and grabbing at each other. After we dried off, we went back to bed and cuddled up together and fell asleep.

***

Monday evening, Colby met Tank, Pete and me at the gym. When he came out of the lockerroom wearing a tank top and running shorts, my dick started to get hard. Pete's mouth fell open when he saw Colby's body.

"Dang," Pete said to him. "You got muscles!"

"I guess," he said modestly. "But you've got really nice definition, Pete. Why are you hiding it under that baggy t-shirt?"

"Thank you!" Tank said and he nudged Pete's shoulder.

Pete blushed and pushed Tank back.

"Do you work out a lot?" Pete asked Colby.

"I try to get to the gym three or four days a week. I used to be a gymnast in high school and college, and I've tried to keep in shape."

"Really? Show us something," Pete said excitedly.

Colby shrugged. "My wrist is still a little weak," he said and blushed a little.

"You're just being modest. Come on, babe," I urged him.

Colby looked around nervously. The four of us were the only ones in the gym. He took a step and did an aerial cartwheel, flipping completely head over heels without his hands touching the floor.

Tank, Pete and I stood there with our jaws on the floor.

"Oh my god," Pete gasped.

"Christ," Tank mumbled.

"Holy. Fuck," I said. I reached down to my shorts and adjusted my thickening cock.

Colby noticed and started to blush and turned away, but I saw the little smile on his face.

"Okay, let's get started," Tank said.

Colby had no problem keeping up with us and we got in a good hour-long workout.

Afterward, we headed to the lockerroom and got undressed and showered. I couldn't resist pinching Colby's ass in the shower. He yelped and then giggled and splashed me with water.

Before we left the gym, we went to the info desk and looked at the events calendar. We found they were holding a self-defense class in two weeks and I signed both of us up for the class.

The four of us went out for a quick bite to eat and then Colby followed me to my place to spend the night.

We were laying in bed together, Colby on his back and me on my side next to him. I was propped up on my elbow and gently stroking his chest with my other hand. I leaned down and kissed his shoulder, pressing my hard cock into his hip. He turned to me and I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you so much, Colby," I said as I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his forehead.

"I love you too, Max."

His eyes fluttered shut and he struggled to re-open them.

"You've had a really busy and active day, baby," I whispered. "Get some sleep."

"I'm sorry, Max."

"Shh. You don't have anything to be sorry for."

His eyes drooped shut and he began to softly snuffle. I kissed his temple lightly and held his sleeping form in my arms. I lightly stroked his hair. He let out a quiet little moan and snuggled closer to me.

"I love you, sweetheart," I whispered to him.

I closed my eyes and drifted off.

***

Over the next couple of weeks, Colby fit right in with my friends. We worked out regularly with Tank and Pete, and we spent the night together more days than not.

We took our self-defense class and Colby really got into it. When I came at him from behind and he elbowed me in the gut, then flipped me onto my back and knocked the wind out of me, I knew that he would be fine. By the end of the class, I could clearly see a difference in his confidence level.

As we left the gym, I put my arm around him. "I'm really proud of you, baby."

"Thanks, Max."

We got into my car and I looked over at Colby and he had tears in his eyes.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I asked as I took his hand.

He looked over at me and smiled.

"I don't know what I would do without you," he said.

"If I have my way, you won't ever have to find out."

A tear slipped from his eye and I quickly caught it with my thumb. I pulled him to me and gave him a steamy kiss that left him breathless.

When I got him back to my apartment, as soon as I got the door shut, I pulled him into my arms and walked him back to my bedroom. He covered my mouth with his and kissed me passionately. He pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it onto the floor, then pulled my shorts down. I stepped out of them and kicked my shoes off. He moaned and dropped to his knees and peeled my jockstrap down.

As my dick bounced up, he caught it in his mouth and sucked it down his throat.

"Oh... Fuck, Colby... Oh baby..."

I pulled him up to his feet and tore his clothes off. I set his glasses on the nightstand and I laid him back on the bed and moved on top of him.

"Make love to me, Max," he breathed. "I need you so bad."

I looked between our bodies. My hard cock was nestled up against Colby's cock. I thrust my hips and I watched Colby's dick lurch and a drip of pre-come oozed out onto his belly. I slid my way down his body and lapped at the little pool of sweet liquid. I flicked my tongue all over his dick head. Colby's hips bucked and he moaned loudly.

"Max..."

I grabbed his legs and pushed them back. His little pink hole twitched in anticipation of what I was about to do to it. I slurped my tongue up his crack and I rimmed the hell out of Colby's ass. I had him grinding and writhing on the bed. He was moaning and whimpering and my cock throbbed knowing that I was getting him so turned on.

I licked my finger and pushed it into him. I thrust it in and out, twisting it and tickling his prostate. I licked around the puckered flesh as I finger banged my boyfriend until he begged for it.

"Please, Max... I need you inside me..."

I pulled back and grabbed the lube off my night table and I continued to stretch and open Colby. The way he was panting and pushing back against my fingers, he was ready to go.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers