Max's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers

I grabbed a condom and rolled it onto my cock and poured a generous amount of lube onto it. I grabbed his legs and locked his ankles over my shoulders. I slowly pressed in. When the crown of my fat head popped into him, I held still.

Colby looked up at me, his eyes locked onto mine and I groaned and fought to keep myself from shoving in all the way to the hilt.

Colby closed his eyes and breathed in and out slowly as he rubbed his hands all over my chest and abs. His hands moved down to my waist and he pulled me in. I slowly pushed forward. My cock sunk into his hotness and I loudly groaned his name.

I thrust in and out, slowly at first, then building up speed and intensity. Colby was looking up at me, his eyes were begging and pleading for me. His face a mixture of pain and intense pleasure. His breathing was fast and shallow.

He closed his eyes and whimpered. "Harder, Max," he whispered.

I grabbed his ankles and threw them behind my ass. He locked his thighs on my hips and I fell down on top of him. I pressed my lips hard against his, pushing my tongue into his welcoming mouth. I pumped hard and fast, my fat cock sliding in and out in long strokes, from the crown to the root over and over. I relentlessly pounded his prostate, thumping my hips against his body as I bottomed out inside him. Colby moaned around my tongue. His fingers raked against my back. He pushed his hips up into me, desperately trying to rub his weeping cock against my thrusting stomach.

High pitched grunts spilled from his throat every time my hips made contact, pushing him into the mattress. I licked along his ear and flicked my tongue into his ear and sucked on his ear lobe.

"Max... Yes, Max... Oh god... Don't stop..."

"Oh fuck, Colby... I'm gonna fuck you until you come, baby... Wanna hear you cry out my name..."

Colby hands wrapped around my back and gripped my shoulders tightly. I sucked hard on his neck, bringing a dark red bruise to the surface.

"Oh, Max! I'm... MAX!"

Colby's body quivered beneath me and then he tensed up and let out a sharp gasp. I felt his ass contracting rhythmically around my cock at the same time as I felt the pulses of hot liquid between our bodies. His ass milked my cock and I couldn't hold back anymore. I grunted and jackhammered his ass as hard as I could before my final push. I shoved into him and my nuts unloaded my hot load into the rubber.

"FUCK yeah" I shouted triumphantly.

Colby trembled beneath me and I peppered the side of his neck and face with gentle kisses.

"Love you, baby," I whispered between kisses.

I pushed up onto my hands and looked down into his bright blue eyes. He had a completely sated look on his face, but his eyes shone brightly, brimming with love for me. I took his face in my hands and I kissed him tenderly.

I reluctantly pulled away as my dick started to soften. I gripped the condom as I slid out and pushed myself out of bed. The condom hung off my half limp dick, the end filled with a huge load of semen. Colby couldn't take his eyes off it. I pulled the rubber off and tied the end up and held it out.

I reached out with my other hand and pulled Colby out of bed. He followed me to the bathroom and I tossed the rubber into the toilet, then took a piss. Colby waited until I was finished, then stepped up to the toilet while I warmed up the shower. I pulled him into the shower with me and I washed him all over. I then shampooed his hair. Fuck, I loved to wash his hair. His hair was so beautiful. I loved the way it hung down to his shoulders when it was down. I loved the way it looked when he had it tied back.

After I lovingly took care of my baby, we got out of the shower and I dried him off thoroughly. We brushed our teeth together at the sink. I looked at him in the mirror and winked at him. He smiled and giggled softly. After we spit and rinsed, he followed me back to the bed and I held open the covers for him.

He crawled in and cuddled up to me. This was so right. I needed Colby here. I needed him with me. Always and forever.

"Colby..."

I turned onto my side so that I could look him in the face.

"Baby, I know we haven't known each other very long, but I know that you're the one. I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I love you so much. I can't imagine life without you. I need you here with me, Colby. Forever. You're more than just my boyfriend. You're my life partner. I'm ready to move to the next step, baby. I want you to move in with me."

Colby looked at me slack-jawed and stunned. He closed his mouth and nodded. "Yes, Max, yes."

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down to him. He held me tight as he trembled in my arms.

"I love you, Max. I love you so much. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine, forever and ever."

"You got it, baby. I'd do anything for you. Anything. I love you, Colby."

We kissed tenderly.

I looked down at him and stroked his beautiful blond hair.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, baby."

"Thank you for not giving up on me," he replied.

I rolled over onto my back and pulled Colby to my chest. Colby hugged my body and straddled my leg. I let out a sigh of contentment.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, knowing that every night this beautiful man would be right here by my side.

robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers