All Comments on 'Me, Sis and the Hot-tub Ch. 01'

by purfecthost

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622over 5 years ago
as Promised, a lengthy build-up!

But now you need to pick up the pace, or risk losing your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LIKE IT

I like this because there is caring as well as lust. I am so tired of stories about men I am not and don't want to be like, and "women" who are too cartoon-ish to rate a kiss or a cuddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too slow

four pages and just repetitive hot tub descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get To The Point

2 pages ago this could have had them screwing and have mom show up

gemeistergemeisterover 5 years ago
Good story

I like the story, but I have to agree that it dragged through the brother's cluelessness. It would have been nice if he or she had stolen a kiss or caress. I'm looking forward to seeing what the mother adds.

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Disappointing

Four pages of pretty good build-up to...NOTHING. Mother catching her son and daughter naked in the hot tub doing...NOTHING. I won't be reading chapter 02 and I will miss NOTHING. Thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

"...so we don't get cramps"

Swimming and/or water after food was disproved YEARS ago! It dated back to when women wore corsets. Swimming would be after lunch, women would go in the water and get cramps, so it was presumed to be from the food. Turned out it was actually from going in the water after being released from several hours of corsets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great build up - Mom joining spoils it for me

Really enjoyed the the slow build up. But instead of Mom suddenly turning up, I would have preferred Gwen and her brother finally having a romp. Mom does not fit into the flow of the story and turns me off.

purfecthostpurfecthostover 5 years agoAuthor

Two points:

1. I entered this story under Exhibitionism and NOT Incest, hence the no sex. For those of you expecting sex you were unintentionally mis-led. My apologies. I won't be posting Ch. 2 as I don't want it to be mis-labelled too.

2. Although the old wives’ tale about waiting an hour before swimming after you eat has been debunked, it still holds true for both hot tub and saunas. Here’s why. Digestion requires blood flow and the heat of both the hot tub and sauna divert blood to the surface of the skin.

If you eat before you hop into either, you’ll have blood flow competing. Either your food won’t properly digest or you won’t get the full circulatory benefits of the hot tub/sauna.

For best results, wait at least an hour or two after eating before enjoying your recreational equipment.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Very good

I love the slow realistic build of the interaction between Gwen & John. I hope they can take this so much further. Mom should not be too involved other than to sanction what they are doing. I think Gwen should move in and they become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good proper build up

purfecthost, thanks for responding to your other commenters. I didn't know this was supposed to be exhibitionist but I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. This is the kind of build up that makes you wonder what'll happen next. I'd really enjoy a 2nd chapter and see where you want to take your fictional family. Perhaps they'll be trying to hide in plain sight in front of mom?

pg240pg240over 5 years ago
Thank you

This is my kind of story, and you do it so well. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice build up. Has some character development unlike most stories on this site.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 5 years ago
Great

I don't know why this story is not rated over 4.5 as it deserves so much more than that. You put in the time and effort to build the sibling relationship and also the time and effort to make what was happening believable. I also love that you actually included the main character feeling guilty for perving on his sister. Too many stories on this site consist of a guy seeing his sister in her underwear and him instantly wanting to have sex with her with no sense of guilt at all.

This story felt believable, and it was very well written, so it is definitely one of my new favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sis and bro?

My only real complaint is that they constantly call each other sis and bro. No one talks like that, and it really takes away the immersion. It starts to sound like a cheesy porn movie when they say sis and bro, as if they’d ever address each other that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why mom

Great story except for the part where you introduced mom. The build up was amazing and realistic. Quite mesmerising.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoying but

Not finished this chapter yet, but not sure what this means. I have trouble with foriegn english, so perhaps you can explain please. This is the part:

'The next morning I lay on, deciding'

What is he laying and on to what?

Chickens lay eggs, is it this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@UltimateHomeBody

It means he continued laying in bed after he had awoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

2 pages in and the "Bro - Sis" thing is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Da fuck is dat end srsly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous