Me, Sis and the Hot-tub Ch. 01

Story Info
Me and sis discover the joys of the hot-tub.
14.6k words
4.57
123.2k
177

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

"Hi sis, what can I do for you?"

"John, I'm in a bit of a pickle."

"Oh! Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine but my flat isn't."

"What's happened?"

"Burst pipes and I need to move out while the repairs are going on. Can I move in with you for a bit?"

"Of course you can. When were you planning on moving in?"

"What about tomorrow after work?"

"It's not too late now if you want. Get some clothes together and I'll go collect you."

"Would you mind?"

"Of course not. I'll get my spare room sorted and go straight over. Will an hour be enough?"

"You're a sweetheart big brother. An hour will be fine. See you then."

And that is how this story started. My sister, younger by two years, moved in while her flat was being repaired and re-decorated. The heavy winter frosts must have weakened a few pipes and they eventually burst. The mess they caused would keep her away for at least eight weeks according to the builders. Fixing the burst pipes was the easy part. Getting the flat dry and replacing floors and ceilings was the tricky part. The builders were busy at other jobs and as she had somewhere to move into, they didn't see her as a priority over those that couldn't move out during renovations. Thankfully she was well-insured and was only going to be out a few hundred pounds for the access payments.

The first week was uneventful. Gwen and I went to work during the day and dined together in the evenings. She worked as a dental nurse in a town centre practice; I worked in the local library. We carried on with our own social lives and fortunately neither of us was involved with anyone special, so the potential embarrassment of bringing someone back for a bit of fun never materialised. However, we did get used to having each other around and things started to relax a bit. For example, we were no longer bothered being seen in our underwear. Our first encounter was when she emerged from her bedroom, early in the second week, looking for her uniform. She was dressed in just her underwear, a white cotton bra with matching full briefs. Very comfortable looking but certainly not arousing in any sense.

"You ok sis?" I asked.

"Sorry John, I left my uniform on the ironing board."

She went into the utility room and then back into her room carrying her uniform.

"I'm away sis," I shouted to her. "Catch you later."

"Ok John. See you at dinner."

My day went quietly, no library pun intended, and over dinner later that evening I sensed that something was wrong with Gwen and it was while we were doing the dishes that I asked her if everything was ok.

"I'm sorry about this morning John," she said.

"Sorry about what?" I replied puzzled.

"Walking around in my undies," she frowned. "I just didn't think."

I laughed.

"You've nothing to apologise for sis. I didn't mind at all. In fact, it's nice to see that you're relaxed enough to do it."

"You sure you didn't mind?"

"I definitely didn't mind. Anyway, what normal guy is going to complain about a woman walking around in her undies?"

Laughing she swatted me with the drying cloth and called me a perv. Getting that off her chest made the atmosphere more relaxed and the rest of the evening was spent watching TV.

The next morning she came out of her room fully dressed.

"What, no lingerie parade this morning?" I said sarcastically.

"It's your turn," she said with a smile.

"Be careful what you wish for sis," I replied.

"All talk big bro," she retorted.

We left together laughing.

The rest of the week went quietly with neither of us displaying our undies. On Saturday morning I went into the utility room to look for cleanser for my hot-tub. I'd planned on giving it a good clean and getting it ready for use now that Spring had arrived. I thought Gwen was still asleep so I just went in my boxers. As I came back into the living room I heard Gwen coming in the front door. She'd been to the shops and was not still in bed as I thought. We both froze for a moment.

"Oh," she said surprised. "You paying me back for earlier in the week?" she asked with a smile."

"And what if I am?"

"Well thank you bro," she laughed. "What you up to?" she asked looking at what I was holding.

"I thought I'd give the hot-tub a good clean after the winter now that the warmer weather is starting."

"You've a hot-tub?" she said surprised.

"Yes, didn't you know?"

"No I didn't. When and where?"

"About this time last year and it's at the side of the house."

"Show me."

"Can I get dressed first?" I said mockingly.

"If you must," she said in mock disappointment.

I went into my room and pulled on some old clothes that would do for cleaning. She put the shopping away and was waiting at the back door for me. Unlocking the door, I went into the garden and round to the right. Gwen followed closely.

"Wow," she said. "It looks good. How often do you use it?"

"In the beginning, every weekend, but as the novelty wore off, it ended up maybe once a month."

"Held any wild parties in it?" she said with a wink.

"No, not yet," I said.

"Sounds promising bro," she laughed.

"You never know," I said winking back.

"Would you like me to help?"

"I never turn down the offer of help with a dirty job."

"I'll go get changed and you can tell me what to do."

She came back a few minutes later in an old sweat suit. I gave her a few rags and showed her what to do. Thankfully the tub wasn't too dirty and there was no mould growing in it.

The work wasn't hard but it raised a sweat and before long Gwen took her sweat top off revealing a white vest top. From the jiggle of her boobs as she washed and scrubbed it was clear that she was bra-less and on one occasion as she leaned forward the vest billowed showing off some lovely cleavage. Stiff nipples also betrayed her bra-less state, not that I was complaining. But those thoughts were quickly followed by the guilt of ogling my sister.

Between us it took just under an hour to have the surfaces clean and the chrome fittings gleaming again. Once it was ready I turned the taps on to fill it.

"Are we going to use it now?" Gwen asked with some surprise.

"We can if you want," I replied. "But it will take a while to fill and get up to temperature."

"How does it work?"

"Well the heaters in the tub heat the water..."

"I know that dummy," she said with a laugh. "I meant how is it used?"

"You just sit in it. The hot water relaxes you and you can turn on the water jets to sort of make it like a Jacuzzi."

"Do you not get cold?"

"No. In fact you could get into it with snow on the ground and not feel cold. Getting back out would be cold though."

"So you could start using it right away?"

"Yes, why you interested?"

"I've never been in one, so, yes I am."

"We could try it later if you want. It'll take about 4 hours to fill and warm. So, would you like to try before dinner or well after so we don't get cramps?"

"Can we try it before? I don't think I could wait that long," she laughed.

"No problem. It should be ready about 4 o'clock.

We both showered after our sweaty work and had a light snack while we waited for the tub to be ready. It was clear that Gwen was getting giddy at the prospect of using the tub. She found it difficult to settle herself.

I went to my room and changed into some swimmers and got two towelling robes. Wearing one I went back out to the living room. Gwen was sitting on the edge of the sofa. I handed her the robe and told her to go and get into her bathing suit. She arrived back a few minutes later wearing the robe and we sat there in the living room. She sat with her legs under her reading a magazine. Her robe gaped slightly at the top and I could make out the top of a blue swimming suit. Time would tell if it was a suit or a bikini.

Let me describe Gwen. She's 26 years old, about 5' 5" and curvy; with straight, shoulder length, brown hair. Judging by what I saw the other morning when she came out in her underwear, I'd guess she was a B-cup, she's a bit hippy, but great thighs. More pear-shaped I think they call it. She had her hair twisted up and pinned to the top of her head. No doubt to keep it out of the water and dry.

Me on the other hand. I'm about 5' 7" and scrawny. My vital statistic is about 5½" when fully erect (that ½" is very important lol), nothing like the 12" monsters that porn stars possess or the 8" 'rod of steel' that most guys would claim to have.

"Do you think it's ready?" asked an excited Gwen as the clock showed 4pm.

"I'll check," I said.

Coming back in I said, "We're ready."

Gwen almost skipped out to the tub she was so excited. I had to smile to myself and was pleased she was having fun. Once at the tub I led the way by taking off my robe and hanging it on a nearby hook. Climbing in I settled down while Gwen removed her robe and followed me in. It was a bathing suit. Not too low a neckline but enough that it showed some cleavage. The cups must have had some padding as her nipples didn't poke through. The bottom of the suit went a couple of inches down her thighs thus giving her ass an ample covering. More's the pity, I thought before mentally chiding myself for the taboo thought.

"This is lovely," she said sporting a wide grin. "I could certainly get used to this."

"You can use it as often as you want sis."

"Why do you not use it more often?"

"On my own it seems a bit sad and lonely and I can't be bothered for just me."

"What about friends? Do they not use it?"

"None of them know I have it. I didn't want to be pestered by them always wanting to use it and end up losing some of my 'alone time'."

"Who all have used it?" Gwen asked.

"Just me and now you."

"Am I privileged then?" she said mockingly.

"Yes. I suppose you are," I laughed.

We sat in silence for a while before Gwen asked what else it could do. I turned on the jets and she cooed as it massaged her body.

"I could definitely get used to this," she smiled.

She moved about on her seat trying out different positions. During one such adjustment she let out a brief squeal, moaned quietly and laughed.

I looked over and she blushed. I didn't ask if the jet had hit her pussy but judging by the look on her face I'm sure that's what had happened. I smiled.

We bathed for about half an hour in a comfortable silence broken every so often by Gwen sighing as she unwound and relaxed.

"I think I'd best get out now," she said.

"It's too relaxing and I'm afraid of falling asleep."

"It can have that effect on you."

She stood up very carefully and gingerly stepped out.

"God it's cold," she said as she grabbed for her robe.

"I told you it can feel like that, but you get used to it eventually."

"I'm away in to get dried and dressed."

"I won't be long," I said.

Standing up I too, stepped carefully out of the tub and put my robe on. Gwen was right, it was cold. Before going indoors I put the lid back on and secured it, then making sure everything was turned off I went into the kitchen. Gwen was nowhere to be seen. I headed for the bathroom to get sorted when I heard the shower.

"You having a shower sis?"

"Yes. Will just be a minute."

"Take your time."

I went into the kitchen and made some coffee for us both. As I was setting it on the dining table I caught the back view of my sister leaving the bathroom and going into her room. It wasn't so much an erotic sight more the thought of her wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her.

"Is that you done?" I shouted.

"Yes, sorry I should have said."

"Coffee on the table for you."

"Thanks."

I slipped into the bathroom and had a quick shower before getting dressed and joining Gwen in the dining room. She was wearing her nightie and her pokies were proof of her not wearing a bra.

"I'm going to have an early night," she said.

"I think the hot-tub tired me out. Night night big bro."

"Goodnight."

The next morning I got up to make breakfast. Gwen was already up having a coffee.

"Morning sis. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby. Maybe I should hot-tub more often."

"As often as you want sis."

"You serious?"

"Of course, if it's helping you sleep then evenings would be better."

"What about this evening then?" she asked.

"Sounds like a plan," I replied.

"Would you mind if we had some supper while bathing? Or would you rather keep food away from it?"

"I suppose a glass of wine or two wouldn't hurt."

"Even better," she laughed.

I spent the rest of the day reading and watching some TV. Gwen went out to get some wine and do some shopping.

About 4 o'clock I turned the hot-tub on and by the time we'd eaten dinner, washed and stacked away the dishes and let our dinner settle within us, it was almost warm enough to use, so we went and changed. All robed up, we went out to the tub. This time Gwen was wearing a loose white t-shirt and bikini bottoms. She noticed my stare and said, "The swimsuit last night was too warm and got a bit uncomfortable. Thought I'd try a tee and bikini bottoms."

"Whatever keeps you comfortable sis."

We sat for a while enjoying the soothing water.

"Oh damn."

"What's wrong sis?"

"I forgot the wine."

When she sat up and got ready to climb out I noticed her tee had become see-through, showing off her boobage. Her pink nipples hardening as the cool air hit them. A beautiful sight.

"It's ok sis," I said. "I'll go get it."

I didn't want her getting embarrassed if she looked down and saw how exposed she was. She must have forgotten that her T-shirt would go see-through. She was still sitting up straight and it was all I could do not to stare at her beautiful breasts.

I climbed out, put on my slippers and went into the kitchen to get the wine and glasses. When I came back out she was sitting deep and her modesty was once more intact. Pouring the wine, we clinked our glasses and said "Cheers."

A slightly uneasy silence followed. I wondered if she'd realized what happened.

"Want a refill?" I asked.

"Yes please."

She sat up as I refilled her glass and her boobage was on show again. I gave it a quick glance hoping I wouldn't get caught. I don't know if it was the wine, the sensuality of Gwen's 'Miss Wet T-shirt' or both; but my cock started to stiffen. I chided myself for being pervy.

After a few more minutes of silence Gwen spoke.

"Thanks for earlier bro."

"What did I do?"

"You went and got the wine."

"It was no big deal."

"Oh it was and you know why."

I gave her a puzzled look and tried to look confused. She just smiled and sat up straight thus lifting her boobage back into view. This time I couldn't ignore the offer.

"I realized that you had forgotten that your tee had become see-through and your boobs were on show."

"It was sweet of you. Thank you."

"No worries."

Maybe it was the wine, or maybe the relaxing atmosphere or a bit of both, but what she did next surprised me. She took her top off and sat there with her naked boobs above the water for all to see.

"No point in hiding them any longer since you've more or less seen them," she laughed.

"No I suppose not," I smiled and hoped I could adjust my crotch without her noticing.

She sank back into the water but her boobs and nipples were still quite visible. My cock was now twitching so I took a big swig of wine.

"Any wine left?" asked Gwen.

"About half a glass. Want it?"

"If you don't."

I leaned over to pour it out. Gwen sat up and leaned over too. This action lifted both her boobs clear of the water and I got busted.

"Like the view?" she asked laughing.

"Any man would," I replied.

She sat up straighter and thrust them out. She was definitely in a cheeky mood and I wasn't complaining.

We sat in a more comfortable silence for a little while longer before getting out. Thankfully my cock had deflated and Gwen didn't rush to cover up.

Once back in the house I made coffee while Gwen showered and got ready for bed.

"I'll take the coffee to bed if you don't mind. Between the wine and the hot water I'm quite tired. Goodnight bro."

"Goodnight sis."

I had a shower and as the memories of Gwen's naked breasts and stiff nipples flooded my brain, my cock responded as cocks do. I rose to my full 5½" and before long I shot several ropes of cum over the shower. It was an intense orgasm and my knees buckled slightly. Once recovered, I wiped the shower down before getting dried and going to bed.

The following week went quietly and apart from the occasional undies parade from each of us; nothing really happened, until Friday morning when Gwen asked if we could use the hot-tub. I set the timer for 3pm and turned everything on. It should be ready for about 7pm. Then it was off to work.

"What all can the hot-tub do?" asked Gwen as we ate dinner.

"It's not one of the 'all-singing-all-dancing' ones, it just heats the water and as you've seen has a few jets."

"Can we try it as a Jacuzzi tonight?"

"Sure. Play with it as you want sis."

Once dinner was over and the dishes were done, we got ready. I was first out and was already in the tub when Gwen arrived.

"Hope you don't mind some more wine?" she said.

"Not at all sis."

Sitting the glasses down she poured the wine then removed her robe to reveal her wearing just bikini briefs. I must have looked stunned.

"Well you saw all last weekend," she said. "So I saw no point covering up this weekend. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Why would I mind? Like you said. Seen them," I said winking at her.

She laughed and sat down before lifting her glass and wishing me good health. Resting her head back she closed her eyes. Her breasts were clearly visible beneath the surface of the water and I struggled not to look. They were beautiful and the pink nipples sat proud. Since the water was warm I was assuming her stiff nipples meant she was aroused. That pervy thought got me aroused and I was hoping her eyes were fully closed and she wasn't watching me ogling her.

"Can you turn the jets on bro?"

I turned them on and she giggled as the water foamed and bubbled around her.

"Mmmmm, this is wonderful," she said keeping her eyes closed.

The turbulence hid her naked boobs and so I was able to relax and not struggle to avert my gaze. Closing my eyes I leaned back and felt the warm water massage me. I could feel the tension easing from my body. I should really make more use of my tub.

Then I thought I heard a quiet moan. Carefully I opened my eyes and squinted across at Gwen. She was leaning at an odd angle. Her body was moving slowly and very gently. Was she aiming her pussy at one of the jets? Her breathing became heavier and she started biting her lower lip. She was aiming her pussy at the jet. Naughty sis. That thought made my cock tingle and it began to stiffen again. Witnessing my sister pleasure herself was so wrong, but what could I do?

"More wine sis?"

My sudden question roused her from her ministrations. In an attempt to sit back up straight she slipped off her seat and went under the water. Instinctively I reached out to grab her, only to grab hold of her left boob. Once I realized what I'd a hold of I let go and recoiled back into my seat. Surfacing, she shook her head from side to side to get rid of the water on her face and stood up straight. Using her hands she wiped the rest of the water from her eyes and face. These actions caused her boobs to bounce and wobble. A highly hypnotic and erotic sight and one I shouldn't really have enjoyed. But I did.

Once she'd regained control she sat down again.

"Sorry sis," I said apologetically. "I didn't mean to startle you."