All Comments on 'Me Too'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wanted to like this, but....

Stopped reading at the "monster cock" descriptions. First, that fits maybe 1% of the population, but 90% of Literotica it seems. Second, if he WAS hung like that, anal would have been so painful for the sister she would never have allowed him to go anywhere near her backdoor. Having said that you wrote well style wise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Endless Erections

I remember 19. I remember being an incredibly horn teenager. I do not remember having 4 or 5 organs in such a short time period no matter who I was with. Maybe other guys have better luck, but the implausibly of the endless supply of cum kinda took me out of the story. Plus Ass To Mouth never did it for me. Blech!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

all repeated actions made it boring after awhile. good try tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More pussy action

loved the story, romantic, but I wanted some more pussy fucking, because sexy big sisters should always have at least one load of cum in their pussies from their not so little brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the story

Her little brothers school had to hire a cop, to handle all the girls fighting over him, she planned on getting pregnant, to get government help so she could lay around. But a depression hit. Since nobody had a job, the government had no money to give her. The end, the very end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anatomy

Balls are not filled with "churning cum". That comes from somewhere else. Otherwise a reasonable 2 page story dragged out with much repetition to 8.

assman37assman37almost 10 years ago
Good start

Agree with a couple comments that it's a bit repetitious but still really enjoyed! Looking forward to more submissions. Personally I like longer stories so no problem on 8 pages for me.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
It really should have been a one page story...

I gave you 4**** because it was a 1st effort, but you really need to realize that there is a difference between 8 pages and 1 page repeated 7 times!!! YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK ABOUT LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
MmmmASSterful!

Loved every second of it! In answer to those who've variously moaned about this tale so what if it was repetitive, isn't the carnal act one of repeated thrusting anyway? As for the length of the story I didn't feel it ran on to long at all; eight pages of well crafted erotic prose about an incestuos coupling was a joy instead of the usual five second wonders we often get to read here. I loved the excellent discriptive style and the joyous passion that was conveyed between the siblings that even at it's most carnal moments always showed through. This is the best ass worship tale I have read on here, obviously written with the passion of an ass worshiper himself. Usually I would want a bit more vaginal action in a story but the sex in this tale is so well described that I didn't miss it one bit so why worry? Once again excellent! 5* all the way.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely the best assfuck ever!

I think this is the best butt fucking I have ever read...erotic, sensual, sinfully decadent, intoxicating! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I got lost after a while

So much of this was the same, I kept wondering where I was in the story; for what it is, it's a good 1st try, but so repetitious I lost the plot, and, eventually, the will to live. 2 stars, because you put in a lot of effort, but not much actual work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant.

Great Story. One of if not the best I have read. Carry on with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
R

The best sex story, period.

I have never read something so beautiful, raw and descriptive.

I would love to read more incest stories by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

It was long due to it being very repetitive, but overall a good story. And I kind of hate to nit pick, but "sphincterial" is not a word. You can just use "sphincter muscles".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can see why

I can see why his ex told him to fuck off ,,, and i would have drove him between the eyes with a sledge hammer if he had rammed what he THINKS is a fence post up my ass with only a tiny bit of cunt honey for lube

Fiction can be a great thing ,, how ever there has to be at least a wee tiny bit of realism to a fiction story to be any good

This was useless fucking trash,, made it to where the wanna be was pounding his ex with everything he had when he accidentally slipped it in her ass.. sorry but you would have ripped her asshole to shreds at that rate

MINUS 5*

LLP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yuk

You are too repetitive and too wordy. You so obviously know nothing about anal sex. Not only would he have hurt his ex by fucking her ass without extra lube, he could have had some very uncomfortable moments himself. Our anus does not produce it's own lubrication simply because anal copulation is not a natural act. It is man's idea, sort of like flying in an airplane. Unnatural, but we love it and take proper precautions when we want to do it. So it is with anal sex. You should know too that putting your penis into the anus without a condom is bad idea. You can end up with a serious urinary track infection from the natural 'flora' that lives in our bowels. Too, you might want to have vaginal sex following and introducing anal juices and bacteria to the delicate balance in her vagina could be a disaster with her ending up barren for life. So, just for your own information, plenty lube or astroglide, patience, and condoms are the three 'must haves' for good anal sex. His ex should have shot him and he should have dropped the subject when he learned how abhorrent the idea was and found someone else. On a more personal note, assfucking is fun as a bit of sideline but nothing replaces good old-fashioned, ordained by nature, uninhibited, sweaty pussyphuking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Accidentally assfucked his gf with his massive dick???

I don't mind things that are fantastic like talking flowers or alien space ships in a good story but, you can't have this guy being massively hung, yet he once "accidentally" entered his date's butt without her noticing or screaming her drunken head off in agony - until she sobered up the next day. And this is how he first got hooked on his anal fetish too - he practically slipped right into it like bumping into a closed door with his enormous package.

I'm out, bro. I know it's just fantasy fiction and all that but you need to at least keep a toe on the ground of reality. There's not enough stupid sauce in the world to make eight pages of this seem digestible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing best story i've ever read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A bit lengthy

Really enjoyed the story. It was great, but 8 pages.....really. Just too long for the amount of action. Could have cut into down to 3 or 4 pages easily. Don't need to be so wordy.

Would love to read more adventures of these two.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Still a WOW!

What an incredible description of super hot anal sex!

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
Um...

I never met a shrink who listens to his/her patients from behind. Seriously. If you're trying to write about psychology, you should know the very basics.

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 9 years ago
Awesome

I think a lot of the negative comments were unnecessarily harsh. While the story has unrealistic & repetitive elements, it was great overall! The chemistry between bro&sis was fucking awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and hope you continue writing stories as good as this one! 5 stars, no question!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not me

how many ways and times do you think it is interesting to depict the same fetish over and over and over and over again?

soephiesoephieover 9 years ago
Too long and repetitive

Don't get me wrong, parts of it were hot, but I couldn't finish it. I actually started to get bored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding

I don't care what anyone else says, I thought this was an excellent story. You're becoming one of my favorite writers here. Keep up the great work!!

Marcie4youMarcie4youalmost 9 years ago
Nice story...

IF NOT FOR ALL THE "BRO" SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Everyone

QUIT THE FUCKING BITCHING!!! Nice story, I fucking loved it, and you need write more like this. It's a fucking erotica website, and this is really erotic! More please!

incenseincenseover 8 years ago

SUPER HOT ANAL INCEST !!!! Cant describe my horniness in words after reading this story !!!! 10 out 10 !!!! Elder sister !!!! mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Chapter Please

Your writing is nothing short of VOLCANIC!!! I use this term that I got from the old VHS fuck films ratings & it fits PERFECTLY!!! I think that you could write a chapter of how Tommy gets some well deserved revenge on Charleen. I have known girls like her & anytime you can give back what they gave you, it is POETIC JUSTICE!!! Anyway, food for thought.

I definitely have your website bookmarked & look forward to more of your lusty writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot for anal

You describe a place where sister agrees to have anal. If they wanted anal as bad as you describe them as soon as they agreed to anal that but plug will come out and anal will start in the next sentence. If two people want anal the only way they do a blow job is if it required to get anal. There were several pages before any ass play. Enjoy my 1 star and that was two too many

Fetishist1Fetishist1almost 8 years ago
Great fetish

Dear Author,

You write really good stories on the theme of "Cum in ass and continue". Could you write a story specifically about that fetish (without the incest theme going on)? Like, for example, a couple making it a challenge to make him cum inside as many times as possible without pulling out?

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very nice pure fuck story

I would like to try and do anal sometimes, but if there is a pussy there, THAT is what I want. After page 4 I skipped to the end because there is no story here and I don't think one was intended. That's OK, but the sex on literotica is pretty much all the same so just for me I usually just skip it and try to find stories. This one is extremely erotic and really good for that.

brfr7721brfr7721over 6 years ago
OMFG

I've read some really good stories here, but this was the best by far. The tenderness, passion and raw sexuality of this story was simply incredible.

brfr7721brfr7721over 6 years ago
Just read the other comments...

People! It's call ARTISTIC LICENSE. Look it up!

If the author had been writing in a medical journal, maybe his terminology should have been different. Or in a psychiatric journal, where he should have been more true to that methodology. But this is a fucking erotic literature site for christ's sake. And it doesn't get much more erotic than this story. As for the story's length, for me, I'm disappointed when an engaging story ends. So bring on those multi-paged stories! And to all of you tiny-dicked motherfuckers who complained about Tommy's "size"... PISS OFF. The story would not have been the same had he sported a 4" cock like you all must have.

One more thing I noticed... If you're going to trash someone's work, at the VERY least, have the balls to not do it anonymously.

ZenZerker, I look forward to reading more of your work. This story was simply incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy! Get it?

This is fictional erotica. So I can bypass a lot of the implausible parts. Just two comments. One-thanks for using ‘asshole’ and not shithole. Two- please don’t use the word ‘piss slit’ it’s just as bad ‘cock tip, head, whatever we all get it. Erotica is better without mentioning waste products.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
Really, brfr7721?

You are all upset and insult a lot of people by saying they have 4" dicks, all because they made a couple of fairly mild comments about Zen's story? Chill and think a bit before posting, will you?

Like others, I get tired of the story universe where all male characters have 10" dicks and female assholes (virgin assholes at that) are penetrated, without adequate lube or preparation, by those same 10" dicks, on the first attempt. These same assholes stretch to accommodate the huge dicks and only sometimes cause minor discomfort.

Zen, I do like your story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOWOWOWOW

This. was. amazing. Please do share more brother - older sister fantasies. Especially white skinned brunettes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

Just rubbish ass fetish crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bro

Using the word Bro too much isn't cool bro. Even if he's her bro siblings don't really bro each other, bro. Please bear that in mind, it killed my mood a lot in an otherwise decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous is crazy!

Saying bro did not in any way ruin any part of this very hot story!! I don't understand how anyone can say 3 little letters turned them off. Excellent story! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointing for a story by Zen Zerker

Dialog is just over the top not to be believed.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana198over 3 years ago
Hot!!!!

Best of both the worlds. Keep it up

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

Outrageously good! She even love ass to mouth!!! Cinco Estrelas*****!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! What an awesome story. Readers, it is what it is, a story. This was so hot and I would love to read more about them after this.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

That was a long write to only muster 2 stars..

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

That was smoking hot, yet, incredibly intimate. I worked up a sweat just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

bro, sis, bro, sis, bro, sis, bro, sis, bro, sis, bro, sis, bro. Overused much? Incredibly wordy at times too. 3/5, barely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5030 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....