Meeting Our Daughter at a Sex Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tori approached her orgasm Rebecca climbed back onto the couch, opened up the view for her dad. She left the dildo inside her mum and it kept thrusting for a while before slipping out of her sopping wet pussy, continuing to gyrate itself on the couch as mother and daughter kissed again. Rebecca kneeled alongside her mum who was still using the vibrator on herself, now rolling it around all of her wetness to spread the love. "I'm going to cum soon sweetie." Tori told her daughter, and Rebecca slid her hand down her mum's body and placed the four pads of her fingers between Tori's labia, crossing a new line before inserting her forefinger and middle finger deeper inside her mother's opening.

Tori moaned hard, squirming more and more as Rebecca began to finger fuck her mum to orgasm. Between the wand and the taboo of being fingered by her daughter and the feeling of kissing Rebecca and having her tits sucked on she felt a swell in her body. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began to almost bounce her hips on the couch as she came hard, doing everything she could to ride Rebecca's fingers throughout her orgasm. "Oh my God. Oh my God." she wailed. Rebecca just kept fucking her until her arm started to ache and until Tori fell still on the couch and dropped the vibrator, which fell between her legs and joined the thruster.

Rebecca slipped her fingers out of her mum, bringing them up to Tori's mouth and sliding them onto her waiting tongue. Then they kissed and shared her mother's taste.

Tom was beating himself hard now, his cock squeezed into the fleshlight which was dragging him to an orgasm of his own. He was stunned otherwise, unable to comprehend the beauty of his baby taking his wife to such a whimpering orgasm. Tori's pussy was still in his sights, soaked and still pulsing. He wanted so much to just run over and plunge inside her. Then he looked to Rebecca and was shocked to see she'd broken the kiss with her mum and was staring at him. "Come here." she said. She sat up on the couch and pulled her exhausted mum with her.

Tom got up and made his way over, standing in front of his girls with the fleshlight still attached to his dick. "That was amazing." he said.

"You should have joined in." Rebecca said, contorting her father's face.

"I wasn't allowed." Tom moaned.

"According to who?" Rebecca asked. She reached up and grabbed the fleshlight, and Tom moved his hands out of the way. His daughter began to use it on him, jerking her hand back and forth and guiding him towards his end. "Who decided I was in charge?"

"You!" Tom exclaimed, incredulous. Tori lifted her hand, added it on top of Rebecca's and began to jerk him off too. "Those were you exact words. You are in charge!"

"And you just believed me? You're the man of the family. You're my dad and you get to tell me what I am and am not allowed to do." Rebecca was looking up at him, doe eyed and so innocent, yet so evil. She had played him for a fool. He was certain she meant every word she said earlier but she was still teasing him like he could have ignored her and had his way with the both of them. The worst part was he was so close to cumming there was no way to test the theory. It would be a waste to rip this fleshlight off and sink his cock inside her disobedient mouth. He would cum seconds later and their first time would be a waste.

"You are criminal." he said, accepting defeat. He would need to talk to Tori about this, and maybe get her to spy for him so he could work out exactly what this daughter of him wanted.

"You shouldn't let your daughter tell you who is in charge." Tori said, and Tom threw his head back in horror. His wife was against him now as well, even as the two of them pushed him to the brink.

"If you mean it then next week I'm going to sit my arse up on that stage and you're going to suck my cock. Okay?" Both girls kept pumping away at his dick, and Rebecca stayed quiet for a second before smirking up at him.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Tom seemed to be asking.

"It's up to you."

"Okay. Then it's settled."

Rebecca pouted up at him. "Okay daddy."

That was the only word Tom needed to hear. He removed the girls from the fleshlight, ripped it off and took his pulsating cock in his hand. It was only a few seconds before he was ready. "Open your mouths." he commanded, and the two of them went cheek to cheek. Just like the first time he came for them both, but this time he would share the joy some more. The sight of the two of them looking up at him and so desperate for his cum was as breathtaking as it was then. He gripped the head of his cock and began to cum, shooting one rope into Tori's mouth and then the next into Rebecca's. He turned from side to side as his body tensed up and his cock exploded for the both of them, his thick load covering two eager tongues. He pushed out the last of his load on his daughter's bottom lip, but his wife quickly cleaned it up as the two girls began to cum swap and kiss before swallowing down every drop he had provided them with.

Tom stumbled back and fell onto his pillow fortress, sinking into the mattress and letting his eyes wander over every inch of the girls as they fell into the couch and kissed over and over. That daughter of his had teased her last tease. Next week she would belong to him.