All Comments on 'Megan & Bill'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I KNOW WRITERS DON'T USE COMMON SENSE

WHY WOULD A MAN TAKE HIS WIFE BACK, AFTER SHE FUCK TWENTY MEN IN ONE SETTING.IN FRONT OF HIS WORKMATES.CAN'T TRUST OR HAVE RESPECT FOR HER PERIOD.WRITERS WRITE THIS B/S AND DON'T THINK HOW IT SOUND.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU CAN TELL A MAN DIDN'T WRITE THIS

A MAN WOULDN'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP IF HE IS A MAN.RESPECT AND TRUST ARE FOUNDATION OF MARRIAGE,IF YOU LOSE THAT ITS ALL OVER.THIS WHORESLUT DISH HER HUSBAND IN FRONT OF THE WORLD,SO HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BEING HOME WHEN SHE GOT THERE.HIS LAWYER OFFICE OR HOTEL WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE BEING,THIS BITCH COULD HAVE AIDS OR ANYTHING.WHERE EVER HE GO SOMEBODY HAD SOME OF HIS WOMAN AND DON'T GET MAD SHE WAS A WHORESLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN.HE WAS A WIMP FOR TAKING HER BACK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The slut

he's a fucking wimp. unconditional love is fine, but she starts pulling a train right in front of him. It's a wonder that he didn't start sucking cream pies.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
eep Love?

She spent a year and a half fucking men by the dozen and she's worried about him fucking four for three months??

He would be damn lucky to even find the sides of her cunt after all the cocks she took of the size they were reported. How many years would it be before he could erase the pictures from his mind of her fucking a dozen men??

I don't think he ever could.

No, he should have just divorced her and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Interesting ending????

The ending was interesting and heart warming after Bill saw the tape turning down Greg, but I wonder did she a doctor during all those months fucking? The constant reminder of syphilis, gonorrhea and HIV/AIDS could be lurtking in the background and at a later date Bill might wind up in the hospital with a serious case of STD of any kind.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
How could get on his knees

After fucking 1 year and a half over 200 men many of them in fron him, she raises hell with him for fucking 4 women. There one time where she had fucked 15 men in one night. She had been on trips to fuck other men, and had her fuck clients and other people in the office. We still haven't counted the number of times she fucked in that year and a half. She humiliated him when she told she was going to Jamacia with Greg. He begged her not to go, then she again humiliated him by coming into the dressed as she did. My guess is the reason she left Greg at the airport was because she couldn't contact Bill on the phone. Had he answered that phone, she would have used that a reason to rub some shit in his face. Check how he beggeg her that night and in the office the next day each time he did pleading, she moved in opposite direction. He not answering the phone triggered to get away from Greg. He wimped out in this case when he felled to his knees asking forgiveness for three months of fucking 4 women, whom she knew instead of strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WHY?

Why? and for what? i cant figure why you'd write a story like this.. i dont think you could pay a man to take a woman back after all that! this story shouldve ended with ole'bill going down the highway picking bugs out of his teeth in his new mercedes convertible with 22in rims and CD blasting! but noooo!! you should retitle this as Mr. Rogers marries ah HO'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just another slut wife and wimp husband story

Full of a silly nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Funniest tale ever!

This should have been under "Humor and Satire"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lets see the errors

8x women(+), 1x man BEFORE the shit hit the fan - and none of them sued the company for alielation of affection?

there were more than 20 other women, but none could warn him about the affected wife and Greg for the whole 2 years?

there are more than the one guy - at the party he let others do her, but Greg takes the whole blame?

this is just unbeivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not realistic!

Maybe I have led a sheltered life (NOT!), but this is just not by any stretch of imagination believable!

You have a lot of writing talent - write about real people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
food for thought

the quality of the writting is very high, yet the plot made me question whether forgiveness was possible. during the middle of the story i was quite convinced that her actions were unforgiveable, yet i am drawn to this question, when you make your marital vows, you promise to accept your partner, in good times and bad. But is there a limit to this? does there come a time where love is just not enough for a person to get over such betrayal, pain and suffering? the author's stories usually have the couple getting back together, after experiencing some of the most painful events imaginaeable. i dont think there will be a satisfactory answer to this question, but since this story made me think deeply, i am glad that i have read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Written, poorly plotted

Curious is a great writer, his stories are always interesting, and easy to read.

However, this story is extremely unrealistic and left me more cold than anything else.

First, while the higher ups in the company might not have known initially, they would have found out, and their wrath when they did would have been immediate. Not only Greg, but every one of his "friends" would have been fired and charged for what happened, and since Greg was in sales, his commissions would have been taken back in a civil suit.

Second, There is no chance that the ladies would have stuck around, and its unlikely they wouldn't have spoken up. Companies now just have to hear that a man like Greg looked at a woman funny to act, so even a casual mention of what he did to them would have meant millions of dollars in a private settlement.

Finally, I don't think Bill would have taken her back. Megan had betrayed him a little too publically for the kind of reconcillation written here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lacks believability

Curious always writes in a great style that makes the stories move, but this story just leaves me a bit cold.

I guess my problem is that there is absolutely no chance this story could be remotely believable. If someone like Greg actually worked for any company in the US he'd have been out on his ass after the first rumor of him seducing the wives of other co-workers. If he actually did get someone like Megan to walk out and go to Jamaica for a fuck-fest as the story hints the company wouldn't have been offering Bill a partnership, but getting lawyers out to settle with Bill to the tune of several million dollars for "alienation of affection, and sexual harassment"

the emotions do come through, but there needs to be some part of the story that can be believed to take it to the next level.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Well I finally sat down and read this story

Can't really say that it was one of my favorites. I like Jim and Sharron better. At least that one felt real. I mean no one wants to identify with this character. If I knew anyone who acted like this I would ask to have them evaluated.

I mean, I'll say the same thing I've said to other writers. Where the "HECK" is the self respect of this guy. I mean his wife kept a secret life from him. She was sleeping with his boss, his co-workers, and half of his bosses clients. Then to top it all off, everyone made him the bad guy at first when he found out telling him "He didn't know how bad it could be" and that "He had to forgive her because she loved him".

WHAT?!?!

The first half of the story was of a saint. I mean there isn't a single man alive that would have said "Ohhh sloppy 50'ths, gimme some". Yet in this story a year and a half of the wife having sex with half the state was "quickly" balanced out by 3 months of the husband with the same 4 people. The wife slept with "Everyone", with out condoms trying to either get pregnant or catch a new disease, that Greg could find, yet this was considered a balanced story because the husband got a *tiny* bit of strange?

That and all I kept thinking of when I read the first half of this story was "EWWWWWWWW!!!". After reading of his revenge I kept thinking, "Oh my god. If he is going to forgive and beg her to come back saying that he's as much to blame as her, why the "HECK" did he ever get mad in the first place? Why didn't he just crawl between Greg's legs and get it straight from the tap?"

You know in the real world if someone kicks you in the balls, and you get up. Then they kick you again, and you get up, and this continues for months at a time the first thing you get asked, by "anyone" that is looking at this painful scene is: My god man don't you have any self respect? Why don't you get away from that person. If your answer is "Because I love them" almost everyone will say "they don't obviously love you". Actions speak louder than words. This story told me that this guy only wanted hot sex with a sexy woman and didn't care who he had to follow afterwards.

I mean when he first learns of it, its only to see his wife sitting naked in his bosses lap, only "AFTER" having having had sex previously with his boss and 3 other co-workers, he got to witness her sucking it straight from the tap before climbing back on. She throughly degraded him in front of her boss. He watched 8 of his co-workers come gangbang his wife "right in front of him" at the company christmas party. He watches her on tape getting gangbanged. She tells him she "IS" going on a trip with his boss to be a sex slave, in front of all his co-workers the next morning. And all through this, your main character is begging her to come back to him and work on their marriage. And you wrote all the surrounding people (which was everyone) who knew what was going on, tell him to give her a chance after the through humilation of what she did the night before and the morning after. I lost respect for this character at that point and nothing you wrote beyond that point returned it.

This has to be one of the saddest, most pityful, self respect lacking, limited characters I've ever read todate.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Like Anon in Kalifaornia said;

everyone lower than Greg in the company knew what was happening, but didn't say anything for over a whole year? The doorman, the secretary and several other women were aware that Greg was a predator, but no one did or said anything for all these years? And then, when he is all set to act like a realistic man would act, they all say he shouldn't get rid of her? I know it's a fantasy story, but you should have had faeries kissing away all their tears with the way this one went down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sick and depraved

What a sick depraved piece of garbage.Why would anyone demean themselves by writing this shit. Wife fucks evertone in the company in front of her husband for over a year and then says, "Gee, I'm sorry dear". Then husband fucks all of her friends to humiiate her and they live happily ever after . The most unbelievable pile of shit I've ever read. Why, Curious2c, wouuld you put your name on this? 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i LOVED IT !

NOT!!

It is my most cherished hope that the author takes a

hangun.... places it to his far head... and pulls the Trigger...

The sooner this author is beaten tortured and murdered the happier we will all be

Die you wretched waste of zygote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well written story,but plot sucks

common sense isn't used here.the gangbangs and people he would meet wondering have he had sex with my wife will make a different.and you can't get mad with them,because she laid for them.she was another man whore in front of you with no remark for your feelings.writing shit on paper is one thing,but human nature is another.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
Awful

I'm sorry I wasted the time necessary to finish this story. I wanted to see how it ended, but I should have known better. This author can write good stories. This is not one of them. Even in this venue, there must be a measure of believability. There is none in this story.

When Bill found out her whole story, the first thing he should have worried about was STDs. There is no way she could have avoided catching something...and passing it on to him.

Next, I can not imagine any man taking back his wife into the marriage bed after seeing first hand what she had done and having video proof of the rest of her wild ways he had not seen.

Finally, I can't imagine Bill going back to work, as a partner, and associating with those women he had so degraded. That makes him no better than the jerk who had his wife as his personal sex slave.

This author is capable of better. This one is awful.

SpykkeSpykkeover 17 years ago
I am so angry...

that I didn't read the comments before I read the story. You write well but this story is dreadful. It is utterly unrealistic. I am not one of the "forgiveness is for wimps" school but there is no way that the marriage portrayed could survive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
stop writing

the worst thing i have seen not at al believable totally depraved with out any redemmging value please remove this so called story

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
TERRIBLE!

This story sucked! What were you thinking about when you wrote this piece of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Women braindead?

Couldn't even bother to finish it, was curious about how you would keep this story going after page 2 when by all rights it should have been over. The minute I read the words "if this marriage is to survive" I just jumped to the comment section cause this has got to be the worst you have come up with. You write well enough but the women in your stories are always excused some way or another, there are never any consequences to their actions. I guess you took that line in "As good as it gets" movie when someone asked Jack Nicholson character how he could write women so good and he answered I take a man then take away sense and accountability. Guess that works well for you too. You need to get back in to the real world one of these days or just stop with the plots and go for pure porn cause your plots and stories are just utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
their two braindead people in this story

the writer if had any common sense would see that after that fuckfest in boardroom the marriage was over.this writer has the male lead acting like a sissyboy.you write from the femaline side and not like a man.all that other women and crap was something a kid would do.she broke all the marriage vows,trust,respect and truthfulness.how can he respect her now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Missed Opportunity

Megan was ripe and ready, Bill could have wacked Greg and

pimped his wife out. He could have made a ton of money with

her plus advanced his career. He didn't even have to train

her, what a dumbshit, opportunity staring him in the face

and he could't see it. That's why I didn't like the story.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 16 years ago
why?

That question kept occurring to me over and over as I read this story. Why would Greg do what he did so publicly? Why would Bill still want to be with Megan after that? Why would she do any of the things that she did? Why would Jan, Sue, Samantha, and whatsherface help out with the revenge thing? None of these characters' motivations made any sense at all. The only reason I marked this as high as I did was that the story held my attention from beginning to end. You've got some real talent as a writer, but I don't think you thought the plot in this story through very well, so the characters became one-dimensional caricatures of obscure motivation.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
I just discovered this older story . . .

This was not a badly written early effort, but as others have stated, the plot was weak and lacked credibility. Even if we are to forget STD's in this story, there were many holes (and I don't mean Megan's). The sexual harassment rules (and laws) were fully in effect at the time this story was written. Greg's activities that victimized multiple employees would have gotten him fired long before Bill and Megan ever came into the picture. I can't believe Bill would remain clueless about Megan's cheating for more than a year; Greg has a real attitude problem and likes to humiliate his victims the way a bully does to those weaker than he is. I'm sure Bill would have been eating lots of creampies as a result and he would have caught on no matter how dumb he is, and he really seems pretty dumb to me. Any couple dealing with trauma due to rape (and there is no doubt Megan was raped every time she was drugged, every time she tried to say no to to the taking of her ass or going further with Greg) would have quickly sought counseling, even if ultimately the couple would have split up. Therapy would not consist of four other women from work (former victims of Greg) getting together with Bill while Megan was tied up. The author tries to apologize a bit for this (when Jan says it was taken much too far and went beyond revenge against Megan), but the whole idea was again quite dumb and it makes no sense that Bill would go along with it, and even less sense that Jan would propose it. How can he ever work with these women again after having orgies with them? How can we believe he and Megan can reconcile after this? And Bill would be setting himself up for a sexual harassment charge by one or all of the women (it does not matter that they instigated; any man familiar with the harassment rules knows it's always the man who is at fault, especially if he is in a supervisory position to the women). I think all Greg's victims would have a class action claim against the company itself for what Greg did to them; if there were films of Megan then surely there were films of Greg fucking/raping the other 20 or so women in the company, correct? I furthermore believe that Greg would not have been allowed bail after being charged by the district attorney with multiple counts of rape, sodomy, fraud, coercion, blackmail, and who knows what else. So he never would have jumped bail. I can't believe he would call Megan if he had jumped bail; it's much easier for the police to find him if he were to call any of his old acquaintances. Another problem with the plot is the idea that Bill would end up in jail if he fought with Greg at the party. If he lost the fight, he could claim that Greg threatened him, then beat him up, because Greg wished to continue his "affair" with Bill's wife. If Bill won the fight, he could point out he knew nothing about his wife's "consenting" to have sex in public at a party, he knew nothing about her previous relationship with Greg, and he was simply trying to protect her from rape and felt she must have been coerced into screwing multiple individuals as she did. I can't fathom why Bill would not see an attorney, a private detective, or even the police to try to get help. I'm not sure, were I in his shoes, that I would trust the "partners" to properly handle Greg's transgressions. What's to prevent a cover-up? Why give the evidence (videotapes) to the company executives with no guarantee? They could simply destroy them. Were I Bill (who is clearly a wimp who fears to defend his honor but does not mind physically abusing his wife), I would be so paranoid after seeing my world collapse around me that I would trust no one at the company except perhaps the other victims. I am also confident that a jury of my peers would exonerate me if I took a machete to Greg and got caught. Temporary insanity is a logical and credible defense in this instance . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It stinks

It stinks. What guy would like this.

Who the f* would see a hero in that sucker.

And his wife? You gotta be kidding here.

A common whore without self respect.

It's not even a good wanking piece...

Is this behavior common practice in the States?

Sh* then it's definitely changed from when i visited.

Wake up and smell the flowers here..

It stinks :)

skipperrskipperralmost 16 years ago
horrible

Do wives or near-wives edit these stories? We must forgive the poor wife for being under Greg's spell (over and over while she sluts for everything in sight). It is the husband's fault for being so busy working and providing for his wife that he didn't take care of all of the poor woman's needs and drove her to slutdom. When he tries for a little revenge in order to have a chance to save their marriage, he is going too far (did he screw even once for every ten times that she did). What complete BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why not write a sequel and have wife blow her

head off with a twelve guage? Trash is trash, and this is one big garbage dump!

J_OralJ_Oralover 15 years ago
Worst story on the web site

No revenge would be sufficient for this wife's actions. If she loved her husband she would have come to him after the very first time and begged for his help. Husband should divorce her and get on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My sympathies

My sympathies to the readers here - now I will never more moan about the $9.99 per month that it costs me to belong to my erotic story site. It looks like the old saying you get what you pay for is 100% true when I look at all the crap on this site. I thought the website title "Literotica" meant erotic stories, not the wimp limpwristed husband or slut wife crap here. Why the hell would anybody come here to read this kind of stories out of his\her own free wil? The stories read like they have all been written by a bunch of frustrated spinsters. Come Monday when the deduction is made from my credit card I am going to be walking around all day with a smile on my face - it must be the best $9.99 I have ever spent.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
very disappointing

I am sorry to join with my disappointment to most of the previous commentators. From the clichéd characters of wife -slut and husband-wimp which never stepped above their cartoonish roles, to the incredible plot (the initial scene at the party was, I am afraid, just dreadful. I had to wonder, in what planet you could have imagined this kind of public ritual actually happening?.<P>

Even as a fantasy it looks like you could not make up your mind -voyeur and exhibitionist story (in which at least they could have enjoyed their life style), or a story of revenge and redemption. The story tried to be both, but ended up being neither, just incredible,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck this is bad

Is this the kind of crap you people have as stories here ? I wasted time and bandwidth coming here and then reading this crap

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Yah, right!

In what alternate reality would this ever have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
married to the company whore

who the hell would touch such a cum dump. She will take at least a year of STD and HIV testing to even the touchable. Very few men want to be married to whores. Some overgrown boys might like that but then again if the marry a whore we have to question their mental states.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
bullshit!

This story made me sick...How could a man stand to look at the bitch again? I couldn't finish the story. It turned my stomach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Completely

lacks believability! Very, very poor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OH my GOD!!!!

I have read the majority of the stories that you have posted on here that I thought were good but after reading two chapters of this I had to stop be cause it was so unbelievable. Did you have someone else write this for you? I have never read anything so sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
really?

I am all into forgiveness but really? She has been playing him for a fool for so long and then publicly humiliates him and they end up back together? really? Curious2c should have just made it a simple divorce and let the guy move on. I think the worst part of the whole story is near the end where he is begging her for a second chance. Really?

I know these stories are fiction, but lets make them a little more realistic. I couldn't even read the whole thing, after the 2nd page i moved forward to the end it was that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't buy it!

Curious,

One question ... what man in his right mind would take a slut like that back?? Answer ... None. Would have been a great story if he had done what most "real" husbands would had done and thrown her "skank" ass out. Try again, but with a realistic ending!

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 15 years ago
Ambitious

Very well written story. Judging from the comments, your plot really pushed the limits of these addle minded readers. Maybe, you should only write stories that are typical, (no imagination but typical) of cheating wives stories. Your character, Greg, was definately a student of respondent conditioning. Where the drugs and alcohol left off the physiological reactions to external stimuli took over. Excellent example of behavioral conditioning. What these readers don't understand is that the same principles used in your story are the same principles that shaped their values and attitudes which caused their delicate sensibilities to be offended. They don't realize that even though this is fiction it comes a lot closer to reality than they want to believe. That, and none of them seem to have any empathy skiLls. Excellent character formation. However, if I was to comment on the plot, I would say that Greg got off easy. Sure, it was implied that Albert hunted him down and killed him. Then made it look like a suicide as payment for what Greg did to his wife but I would have liked to have read about the specifics. Something like, everyone assumed that Greg jumped bail. In reality he was abducted and held prisoner by Albert and tortured for weeks until he finally begged to be put out of his misery with details of the torture of course. Still, I'm not the author, you are, so I want to thank you for a very entertaining story. True genius is never appreciated in their own time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no

megan was made the whore. true there may have been coercion or duress at first, but afterwards? so much more than the 3 months. letting her go would serve her and him, and clearly he's been shown there are women there available to him

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Chapter 2:

After chapter 2 there is no way any man would continue to love his wife if she did what she did. Chapter 1 would have seen Greg with a shoe in his crotch. It does not matter what he did to her: drugs? Then she should have told her husband, but she like it and wanted to betray him. Her IQ would have to be 20 to think that Greg could do what he did and ruin her husband. (Why did he not even in passing contemplate a HUGE law suit aganst the company and ask all the other women to join in) And so what? There is other work: clearly her husband is very good and other companies would want him. But chapter 2. She turned her back on her husband and left. It does not matter that she comes back. She turned her back after doing those humiliating things in chapter 1 and 2. They would not be together in the last chapter. Your ending is wishful thinking at its worst. I am not being a moralist here; I am being a realist. She shamed him; she admitts that she wanted to do it again; she shamed him; she said Greg was a better lover; she humiliated him; she cut off sex and made his life miserable. Her husband rationalizes a solution and worse, people around him instead of helping him move on encourage him to succume to his humiliation and be with her. Who needs freinds like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why would anyone stay with a complete whore?

To stupid to really comment on.

shangoshangoalmost 15 years ago
Totally implausible

If Greg had owned the company, AND it was not publicly traded, MAYBE he'd have been bold enough to attempt such a stunt. Otherwise, his ass would have been fired and blacklisted long before Megan and Billie showed up. And Selstim? Put down your D&D and Cheetos and leave your Mom's basement. And you call us "Addle-minded"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not just implausible...

Nothing in the story made sense. And when the air-headed Bill said "if you want to continue to live with me there will have to be a lot of changes."... Well that shot the story completely out of the water. I used to hunt a lot, and I know that a good shot preserves the meat of the game. In this case, the comment was more of an explosion that tore the meat of the story apart. There was absolutely no reasonable justification for his taking her back. From that part on...just bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nO

it may have started an involuntary for meagan, but that changed. she carried on, and simply humiliated bill. her sudden epiphany was delayed, perhaps delayed for her enjoyment of the situation. the shameless activity with other men and she os concerned with bill ? a double standard for sure. in the end, take the opportunity and he'd have those ladies, probably others if he wanted. for the love part, that too would be a good probability. it should have ended when he told her to go elsewhere, after the office humiliation and her sudden return.

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Author plays with readers again

There was a good story hidden in all the angst and repeated emotional drivel included here. So much emotion and sex action was thrown in gratuitously that I kept yelling "Get on with the story." The characters are not credible enough for the reader to attempt to suspend disbelief and enjoy the tale. As others say, it was a lousy job of poor writing.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
No fucking way!

No fucking way! This is some sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Megan = WHORE!

Nothing more for you Curious2c! Write something "real world" for a change. DA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too unbelievable

Please we all know this is a story but for fuck sake write something believable.......not even the lowest of whimps would take that whore back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DITO!!!!!!

I have to agree with the other negative evaluations on this story.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Bad, a REALLY bad story. Not worth reading, honestly!

This is quite possibly the sorriest assembly of words in the English language. It is SO bad that a warning should be required AT THE BEGINNING so the unwary don't attempt to read it.

Awful, sorry, disgusting and a huge waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This guy does not deserve to be promoted

The hero of this story is so dumb that he does not deserve to be promoted to anything, perhaps janitor. And the wife is even worse, thinks like an idiot or perhaps can not think at all. It's not just because I don't like the story line.

It's because you actually write their dialog like they're stupid! They speak like 10 year olds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First Chapter Very Good than...

After reading some of the negative comments on this story, I just wanted to add that I thought the first chapter was very good. Good descriptions of the wife's dress and the actions early in the story. I just wish had taken it to a different place. Perhaps a happier place with the husband's blessing.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Bad!!!

What a waste!! of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
For God's Sake!!!!

I know this is fiction but author's like you, stretch the reader's imagination to the extreme. Do you call this a story? Get real, man.

3rd worst story I've read on Literotica.

Tanny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BILL WAS A WIMP FROM THE BEGINNING AND AN IDIOT...HOW COULD HE HAVE

SUCH A HIGH POWERED JOB AND BE SO STUPID. MEGAN WAS CHEATING WITH MANY MEN FOR OVER A YEAR AND HE'S GOING TO TAKE HER BACK?

CUT YOUR LOSSES AND DUMP MEGAN...SHE COULD HAVE GONE WITH GREG...YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER OFF.

IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE A WORLD ...GET SOME SLUT INSURANCE...MAYBE AN CONTRACT THAT GIVES HER NOTHING IF SHE CHEATS AGAIN...FAT LOT OF GOOD IT WOULD DO...HE WOULDN'T FIND OUT SHE WAS CHEATING AGAIN..UNTIL AFTER HE OR SHE DIED

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid ass hole author

You're a fucking asshole to write such a shitty story!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Everyone Chill Out!

Let's get some perspective here for the author. First the writing is excellent and the pose and direction kept steady. Now as far as the subject matter reviewers opinions are based on personal taste so let's not make condesending comments about the author as he has put himself out there by publishing the story in the first place. Which shows more balls than those of you who leave anonymous comments so be careful how you attack from your hidden position.

The extent of the wives infidelity left me a bit uneasy about the reconciliation but again that's a personal opinion and I always had the option to stop reading as you all did and decided to finish the story as you all did

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me!

How people fashion the very blade with which to cut their own throat!

Falconcrazy88, you are without doubt, an imbecile. Try proofreading your own comments before judging someone else. ‘different’ is spelt with two f’s not one. Your lack of imagination is demonstrated in your comment rather well.

I’m just glad that you haven’t put pen to paper, with anymore than your snide remark about curious2c's writing ability, and even that you couldn't get right.

Whether or not you agree with the actions of the character or ending of a story is beside the point. The main idea here is that you have been given another point of view, something to ponder. The writing was good and the story flowed well.

My congratulation to curious2c for an entertaining read.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why such stories are written

The author wrote this and similar stories so all you pathetic macho comenters would get all hot and bothered and go crazy in your uncontrolled reactions. That is why you guys read these pathetic stories because you are yourselves pathetic. Your own wives are probably cuckolding all of you behind your backs and you have no idea. Over 50% of marriages end in divorces and most of it because the infidelity by either of the spouses. When you consider that most such infidelity is never found out and, if it is, it is usually forgiven. Marriage vows are a joke and everyone pretends being faithful while in reality screwing around behind the spouses back.

Grow up, little children!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Lab

I think he would have sent to the lab for a disease check.... Several times.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Why

I read the whole of this story, but I can't for the life of me think why. It's totally mad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, the premise doesn't work.

The man would have to be brain-dead to even think of taking his wife back. Apparently, he's walking and talking, so we know he has brain function. The author dug a hole too deep for the wife to ever climb out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bo his his

He had a way away from her and a nice exit, and he goes back to the person that was the source of such pain. Better ending, he lives happily ever after and she has a mediocore existence

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
long and drawn out

husband had been getting creampies for awhile and loved it, only way to keep them coming was to take her back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some time

when a slut says "I don't love him honey, this is only sex" I'd love to see the husband say "well I don't hate you honey...this will only be violence." And kick the shit out of both of them.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
I like happy endings

I really liked this story, because it dealt with the struggles a couple are going through to reconcile their relationship.

I do not understand all the venom in most of the comments. Do these people like the predictable ending, where the couple splits? Does not anyone like a happy ending anymore?

I can see where the story could have explained better some of the criticisms stated in the comments, but nothing that was as implausible as not being believable once explained.

My only criticism is how in these types of stories, the husband is always so indignant to the point of not wanting to understand his wife’s motives or having a conversation with her to hear her side of things. True, this is probably how real life is, though I cannot believe a man that proclaims his love for his woman would so easily drop her and not try to come to terms with the situation. He needs to make a stand as a man and fight for his woman.

Please write more. I like your stories. Thank you very kindly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That may be the DUMBEST story I ever read

And I've read seme pretty dumb stories on this site......

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
once again curious

manages to keep the couple together even though the wife was the biggest slut on the planet. BRAVO on some more impossible bull shit....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wish I could vote "0.001"

Guess "1" will have to do

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
Incredible bullshit

The author values pornographic descriptions higher than the proper development of characters in his stories. Why read this shit if watching porn movies is easier?

I always think that Literotica-stories should provide more credibility and higher quality than fuck-movies.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one of the most unbelevable stories ever

this story is sick, so is the author.. never could have happened in the real world.. she would have multiable diseases never checked if not a full blown case of aids. he was able to fuck so mant a bd no one did anything to greg.. no way he is not a dictator in some arab country. that would be the only way that something like thhis would be possibe. plus all employees invould couild have sued the firm for millions. this story is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Terrible story

with a horrible plot. Started out dumb and went on and on too many pages getting worse and worse.

Sure, you put a lot of time and effort into it but it still turned out to be one of your worse stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

It's unbelievable, you should have made a cuckold fetish fantasy story instead. She loved it! I agree with the others, the elements put together how they were, just makes it sooooo unrealistic! I believe that forgiveness isn't for wimps, but this story takes it to a far away place! I could only forgive this if I was a cuckold fetishist big time, and I wouldn't be that hurt! That lady had multiple opportunities to come clean; she's a sociopath, not just Greg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just when I think you have hit rock fucking sick bottom you slide further down

Just stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking bullshit

its a sear wast of time and worst story to read. That man Bill must be of planet of cockolds for giving up on his wifes cheating. This is fucking insane.

Man get a life and stop writing such bullsits. This type of charecter and its handing & development is all neglected , the only visibilty is of graphical sex discription which is easily avilable in porn so, why we bother to read such worthless stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lol

Erm what can I say ? If it was your attempt to alienate everyone then I think you may have succeeded. Having said that I'm glad I read only the first few paragraphs it was too dull and almost cliche to continue. I was impressed by a few of your stories so I would suggest that you probably shouldn't allow your wife to write in your name as clearly this is an exapt opposite to your usual style but again thanks for the effort ; )

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This was terrable.

the husband was made humiliated to a point that only an exicution of the wife and boss could the only answer.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW TO PUT A PRICE ON PAYBACK

and reconciling isnt part of the equation....and love can never conquer all....TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
like I have said before C2c has a cuckold wish

she gets pimped out, fucked by 100's and you find away to keep them together. If he's not a wimp then, it isn't a word. I don't see how he could even call himself a man. You can write a good story but your hero's suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One big peice of SHIT!

Yea dumb ass. If I wanted a BITCH, I would have bought a DOG...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Yet another marriage saved by wild unprotected sex with multiple partners. Isn't that the damndest thing...I've lost count how many stories I've scanned where fucking anything with a heartbeat brings that loving couple closer together in the end. I'm positively amazed that shrinks don't suggest it and judges mandate it. Hell, you could even change the vows to reflect that...screw anything with a pulse and strengthen your marriage. I must be one of the few people left that isn't buying into it somehow, guess it's going to take me a little longer to come around...maybe when hell freezes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

GARBAGE!

karan9876karan9876over 12 years ago
WTF?

The author clearly has a lot of talent and thus it hurts to see this crap. Crap in terms of forgiving the wife by having multiple partners. You can never forgive when your cheated, on top of that this was not just cheating but humiliation in public by Greg. This is my first comment on this site and I intend to start writing stories soon. Sheer waste of 7 pages of reading if they get back in the end after such infidelity. If only the end would have been different, would have made sense but the guy was ready to forgive to easily. Dint make sense considering what was dished out at him.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago

I hate any story that makes men look like cream sucking wimps, and this takes the trophy for first place. Enough is enough, to hell with the wimp writers ! ! !

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Pretty horrible plot and a pitiful male lead

The writing is decent but the plot is moronic. As others have pointed out, there are 20 victims and they have tapes and NO ONE goes to management? Only Bill can rescue them? Please. This is beyond stupid. You also have all these victims and no one comes in and simply shoots Greg and kills him? Bill may be a wimp but all these raped women have to be emotional. They could all jump him, tie him up, and cut his dick off. Greg has no special power. He doesn't have a gang protecting him. He is one guy.

Bill is a horrible wimp. The scope of Megan's actions are unforgivable. Further, as she babbles on about being lonely and crap you know she has to be one of the world's biggest morons as well as one of the biggest sluts. Yes, she was drugged and coerced. But she loved the sex. When she comes home, she is not drugged but she is going to go on her Jamaican orgy. She WANTS to. An open strip show in the office? What drug would make you do that if you didn't want to. She also has NO respect for Bill. She thinks she is going to come home and Bill will just forgive her. Why, because he is a WIMP and she KNOWS IT!

And after all this, when they are home it is BILL who sleeps in the spare bedroom????? WTF? I'm surprised he didn't have Greg over for a blow job. Then she shows up back in his office and he says he thinks he wants to save his marriage? What marriage? All I can say is that he deserved to be walked all over by Greg.

The whole revenge sex concept was stupid. If he wanted to fuck a bunch of women for the fun of it, more power to him. But as a healing process?? No f'ing way. Now that he has fucked them is he not a wimp any more? Of course he is because Megan plays the guilt game on him and it works. He has nothing to be guilty about. But he is a wimp and acts accordingly. They are two stupid and pathetic people. maybe they belong together.

Oh, a guy so wimpy and indecisive as Bill would NEVER have the respect of the people he works with. They might pity him but NOT respect him. He would NEVER be successful in business. People like Bill get used by people like Greg but they don't become stand outs in the company as to be considered for a partnership. It's rough and tough at the top. Wimps don't survive.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Another Story Using Drugs to Justify an Ongoing Affair

Way too long of a story to keep reduntantly ramming the same premise down our throats. And then she magically stops being the adulterous, contempt-filled wench to become the repentant, respectful spouse...

Also, how could ANY company have allowed this behavior to continue for so long? Why should the readers have any interest in these characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Completly Stupid

Without thinking about all of the stories written on this site, this has to be the stupid of all stupid stories written anywhere...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no fucking way

this guy is nuts to take this whore back and i do mean whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Storyline vs. Style vs. Completion ?

1-Grammar and spelling were better than most.

2-The storyline was very good, overall, but did hit a few spots heavier than required for continuity.

3-Your writing style kept the reader involved, as it should, even though it was overly verbose in a few areas (dawdled?).

4-You completed the story so the reader knew what you were thinking, as were all of your pertinent characters. The one exception was ridding the story of Greg with little backup, or support, to justify it.

Summary: Overall, it was a good read. Keep writing.

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhhhhh

A touch of believability would be nice.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
No no no no

No fucking way in hell any REAL MAN would take this dirty slut back.... It's even more unbelievable that he'd want to stick his dick in the swampy cesspool she has the nerve to call a pussy.... No way.... The husbands a first class wimp & the wife is a cheap whore... Wimp & a whore.... I knew the husband was a wimp when he just sat there & watch the slut fuck a room full of guys... No real man would do this & that bitches shit would've been on the doorstep....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story makes me angry !

When Greg started to undress Megan at the party, and Bill did nothing, I could not believe it. I would have attacked Greg, I would be so mad, and it would not have mattered if he was bigger or stronger than me. In fact, it would be better to end up unconcious on the floor, rather than watch what was happening with Megan. Plus, if Megan could continue to have sex with other guys, while you were lying on the floor, it would pretty much tell you what she thought of her marriage.

It is also hard to believe that what was going on between Greg & numerous women was not common knowledge within any normal office scenerio, thus, it is hard to believe that top management didn't know about what was happening

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Unrealistic

After being a total slut he got his revenge then begged her to stay.

Not in this universe.

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
wow

* only because there is no option for 0.

Drugs/alcohol are an (maybe) excuse for a single slip. Not for turning someone into a complete and total whore. Maybe if she was constantly being dosed with crack/meth etc... and kept in a tent...

Unbelievable.

Who would sit there as he fingers his wife? Bangs her? Brings in more guys?

I wouldve been back with an assault rifle and molotovs. wouldda been one hell of a party.

But to do nothing?

Did he have a heart attack? Thats the ONLY excuse for doing nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous