Megan and Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get in the water," Megan said, standing, extending her hand to Mitchell. He stood on his own, not grabbing it, not noticing his mother's sand drawing of a large heart with "M + M" in it. Making his way toward the water, his mother followed him, holding on to his back as the waves crashed into them.

Mitchell sat on his knees, his mother further out, standing in breast-deep water. She splashed him, urging him to splash back. Mitchell shook his head, smiling politely. Megan turned around staring out into the ocean, noticing dolphins in the distance.

"Look!" She pointed to them.

"Yeah. Sometimes they come in close. I've seen them from back at the beach entrance sometimes," Mitchell said.

Megan stood, enthralled by the dolphin's gradual approach to her. She smiled; watching two of them swim closer, their dorsal fins exposed. Mitchell tried to contain a chuckle when his mother waved goodbye to the dolphins when they moved on to another area.

"Like my bikini?" Megan asked her son.

"Huh? Oh, yeah it's fine," Mitchell said, barely glancing at it.

"Feel it," Megan told him, moving closer to him.

"What?"

"The fabric, here," Megan replied, dragging Mitchell out further into the water. He cleared his throat nervously when his mother jumped and straddled him. "Feel here," she said, pulling the bikini top slightly away from her left breast.

"Uh, ok," Mitchell said, taking the fabric in his index finger and thumb. "It's silky, I guess."

"Yep," his mother smiled at him, then grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand close to her breast, so the fabric was placed back where it belonged. Mitchell tried to recoil his hand when he felt his knuckles press into her boob.

He released the fabric and resumed staring out toward the horizon. "So where are we going tonight?" Megan asked.

"What? Again?"

"Mmhmm."

"I have work tomorrow, I don't feel like going out."

"We don't have to be out late," Megan explained. "Lisa wants to go to dinner first and maybe afterward we can go dancing."

"What? No. I'm not doing that crap," Mitchell, starting to get annoyed, replied.

"You haven't seen her once in the five years you've been out here. The nice thing would be for you to at least join us tonight. We won't stay late."

Mitchell groaned in annoyance.

"Mitchell," Megan sternly said, her legs getting tighter around his waist. "I would appreciate it if you joined me and your aunt tonight."

Her legs got tighter, her breasts, pressing closer to his chest. She caressed his face and smiled softly. Their dark blue eyes met and his mother nodded.

"Alright," Mitchell sighed.

Chapter 4

Mitchell was bored out of his mind as his mother and aunt talked, giggled, and drank. At the night club he refused to dance with either one of them, instead sitting at the bar, still bored out of his mind. He struggled to keep an eye on her, occasionally losing sight of the two dancing women in the crowd, growing more and more frustrated with each hour.

Finally, at midnight, they left. Megan and Lisa hugged each other goodbye. Aunt Lisa hugged Mitchell; he stood there stiff as a board, letting her. Mitchell and his mother were silent on the way home. He was out much later than he wanted to be. He was furious. Mitchell was not a morning person so getting up at seven in the morning was going to be more difficult than usual for him.

"No, come out here with me!" Megan pleaded, dragging Mitchell's arm. She had a bottle of wine from Lisa in her other hand. She had been begging him to join her in the hot tub by the pool for the last several minutes. Mitchell shook his head and went to change into his pajamas.

"Please!" his mother opened his door right as he was putting a t-shirt on.

"No! I have to go to bed. I was out much later than I hoped," Mitchell fussed.

"Please baby?" Megan asked.

"Baby?" Mitchell asked himself, she had never once called him that in his life. He blamed it on the alcohol.

"Well I," Megan said, gulping straight from the wine bottle, "am." Right there in his bedroom, she pulled her dress up over her head, standing there in her bra and thong, grabbed the wine and left Mitchell alone.

"Are you coming?" She called out to him before exiting through the back door. He couldn't let her go out there alone in her underwear like that.

"Shit," he said, shaking his head, running after her.

When Mitchell caught up to her, she was already sitting in the tub, "These jets feel amazing," his mother moaned.

Mitchell pulled his pants up and stuck his feet into the hot water - the jets massaging his feet and calves. "We need be quiet out here, do you understand? We shouldn't be out this late anyway, I'm sure there's rules for loitering," Mitchell nagged his mother.

"I don't see any signs posted," Megan said, taking a sip of her wine. "Get in."

"I'm not getting in. I'm in my pajamas."

"Take them off and get in. I'm in my underwear, it's no big deal."

"I'm not getting in. I need to be in bed soon anyway. You kept me out much later than I needed to be. Tomorrow will be a nightmare trying to get up on time," Mitchell scolded her.

"You really need to relax. Ok? Gosh, why are you uptight Mitchell?" Megan stood, pouring some wine, making her way to her son.

Going in between his legs, her large breasts dripping water all over his thighs and crotch, she brought the wine to his mouth with one hand, the other resting on his thigh, "Drink up and relax with me. Please?"

Mitchell pushed her away, "No!"

"Hey! You made me spill this!" Megan cried out.

Mitchell stood. "You want to stay out here all night, go right ahead, I have things I need to do tomorrow. Keep it down out here."

Megan pouted, watching her son march back inside, slamming the back door.

An hour later, Mitchell was awoken once more from his slumber. A small, damp, underwear clad, drunk woman stumbled into his bed, laying herself on top of him. He pushed his mother to his side. She was asleep in minutes, her large breasts pressing into him; he ran his hand through her long brown hair, letting it come to rest at her bare lower back and sighed. Sleep found him again minutes later.

*********

Megan was in white bikini, watching her then, 18 year old son clean the pool. She had on large, dark sunglasses. She was controlling her breathing as she watched Mitchell. She watched his slow, languid movements with the pool net, her eyes drinking in his increasingly masculine and hunky frame.

"You missed some leaves over there," Megan pointed to the corner of the pool.

"It's fine mom, ok?"

"No it isn't! Get back there and get all the junk out of the pool. Don't be so lazy Mitchell," she nagged him. She watched her son's back glistening with sweat as he got the last few pieces of debris from the pool. Her heart was racing.

"There. Done," Mitchell sighed.

"Good. Now sit."

Mitchell shook his head and sat on the lounge chair next to his mother.

"Don't shake your head OR roll your eyes at me. Can you for once do what I say without issue?" Megan said, sitting behind her son on the lounge chair, squirting sun tan lotion into her hand and rubbing it onto his back.

"Mom, I don't need this lotion."

"Do you want to get burned? Sit here and be quiet," Megan snapped. Slowly rubbing the lotion into his skin, her hands gliding over his back, neck and shoulders, she leaned in, pressing her breasts against his back. Her hands went to his front, rubbing and massaging his chest with lotion. She closed her eyes, resting her forehead on his back, bringing her hands to a rest on his stomach. She trailed her fingers up and down his tummy, down to the waist band of his swim trunks, around his navel, up to his chest and back down again. She let out a long, soft moan.

"Done?" Mitchell asked.

"Hmm? Oh yes, you're free to go," his mother answered, watching him take his leave. He'd be graduating high school soon. She felt their time was running out.

Chapter 5

The next day at work, Mitchell received several calls from his mother - he didn't answer them. She then decided to text him, to ask him where certain items were. Pots, certain types of kitchen knives, laundry detergent were part of her questions.

"I thought I already showed you this crap!" Mitchell yelled at her in his head. He instead texted her back when he got a chance and told her.

That night when he got home, he was invited out once again by his mother and aunt. He declined. Megan shrugged and told him not to wait up.

Mitchell did wait up. He waited until six am when his mother came home, her hair a disheveled mess, and a slight limp in her step. She was smiling weakly at him.

"It was a rough night," She winked. "I'll be ok." Mitchell rolled his eyes, sitting back down on the couch. He thought about calling into work, saying he was sick, but decided to suck it up and go, still hoping to look good to management. He was miserable the entire day. He ignored her texts and phone calls. He wondered why his stepdad was divorcing her. Had she become a party animal? Was she too wild and difficult to deal with? He didn't know.

Mitchell just wanted to sleep. When he got home, he ignored his mother, heading straight to bed and collapsing.

The rest of the week he avoided her. Luckily work was an excuse to be away from her. They bickered a little about why he wouldn't answer her calls or texts, other than that he stayed clear of her, locking his door at night so he could sleep soundly. She complained about that one day too, Mitchell sternly reminding her she has her own room and own bed.

On Friday he dreaded going home. He didn't want to see her or have to deal with her demanding attention. Unfortunately, Aunt Lisa was there when he arrived. Mitchell went straight to his room, closing the door, thankful that Lisa and Megan weren't in the condo. He heard them laughing from his window. Peeping outside he saw the two bikini clad women by the pool.

Mitchell called Jordan. They chatted for a few minutes about how things were, Mitchell saying he's miserable. Jordan tried console him, but it was no use. She said when she gets another day off; she would spend it in bed with him.

Mitchell was just about to initiate a little sexual banter on the phone with her after that remark, but was interrupted by two women entering his condo. He told Jordan he had to go and hung up.

"There you are!" Megan said, barging into his room.

"Knock next time," Mitchell glared at her.

Megan ignored him. "Come outside with us. We're going into the hot tub. That thing is wonderful. I love the jets!"

"I don't know If - "

"No excuses. Your work week is over, time to relax. Get changed and join us," Megan said, with her older sister smiling and nodding. Mitchell sighed, thinking the jets would be nice and relaxing. He reluctantly agreed if it meant a pause to his mother's demands for attention.

As Mitchell made his way outside to the hot tub, he saw the two ladies, backs facing him, their long, brown hair, slicked back from water, sitting next to each other. Aunt Lisa was talking about something she probably wouldn't if she were sober and knew her nephew was approaching from behind.

"It was so big I almost went to my knees and started sucking it right then and there," Lisa told Megan.

"Why didn't you?"

"He would've freaked out. He didn't know I saw his cock to begin with."

Mitchell rolled his eyes and cleared his throat, startling the two ladies.

"Oh hi, come on in," Megan said, turning around to smile at her son. Lisa slid to make room. Mitchell nodded to her, taking off his shirt, sitting down between them.

The two big breasted brunettes quickly slid their arms around Mitchell's waist, further trapping him in place. He sighed, shaking his head, and extended arms behind them. "Just a little while, to shut her up," Mitchell thought.

"It's a shame you never came to visit me," Aunt Lisa said. "We could've hung out some, you know?"

Mitchell was embarrassed, "Yeah, sorry, just really busy."

"He said he doesn't have a girlfriend," his mother spoke up, sipping more wine, then handing the bottle to Lisa.

"I find that very hard to believe. You're quite sexy," Lisa said, winking to Megan, guzzling more wine.

"You would think that about your own nephew. Stupid slut," Mitchell thought to himself. He smiled politely and kept quiet.

"Lisa will be staying the night tonight, she's had a bit too much to drink," Megan said.

Mitchell shot her a look. Megan raised her eyebrows to him, "Alright?"

Mitchell glanced at a smiling Lisa, "Sure, no problem."

The two ladies snuggled in close to Mitchell, but mainly ignored him for the rest of their conversation. Mitchell thought it was odd how his mother talked about famous celebrities she thought were attractive or agreed to attend certain clubs with Lisa - as if she was single and had been single for a long time. He wondered silently how bad things were with her and his, now former, stepdad.

After about 30 minutes, he stood to leave, his mother asking him to stay longer. He said goodnight, hoping that time in the hot tub would quell her need for attention, at least until Sunday night. He dried off, changed, and went to bed.

An hour later he was awoken once more, this time by two women. Lisa and Megan, still in their bikinis, their hair still damp from the water, giggled and crawled into Mitchell's bed.

"What? What are you - "

"Shhh," Megan said, grabbing his face, kissing his lips tenderly.

Mitchell sighed again, his arms outstretched, trying to go back to sleep. Their warm, nearly nude, bodies felt great against his. He tried not to think about it, focusing on going back to sleep. He slowly brought his hands to their lower backs, feeling their warmth, pulling them in closer. He looked to Lisa on his left; she was already asleep, thanks to the wine. He turned to look at his mother on his right. She was staring into his eyes.

Perhaps it was the moonlight bouncing off her face, her big blue eyes reflecting it, her full lips curling into a small smile, in that moment the only word on Mitchell's mind was "beautiful."

He slowly started moving his hand up and down her back, never looking away from her eyes. He wished things had been better between them so that now he would actually want to be around her. Mitchell was shaken by his trance with Lisa starting snoring lightly. He looked back to his mother, she smiled.

Megan brought a thumb to his lips, gently swiping it across them before giving them a goodnight kiss. She smiled again and rolled over to her other side.

"I hope she moves out soon," Mitchell thought, his spine left tingling from the kiss.

*********

It was the night of Mitchell's high school graduation. Megan slinked out of her bed, nude, after uneventful and quick sex with her husband. She rarely achieved orgasm with him, only giving him sex once or twice every few months. It was always boring. She never felt pleasure from him. He wasn't into foreplay either.

Megan put on her thin robe and slowly walked down the hallway, briefly entertaining the idea of infidelity, when she heard a noise - a moan. She peeped into Mitchell's room, he wasn't in there.

Making her way to the living room, looking out the sliding glass door that led to the pool, she found Mitchell. He wasn't alone. She didn't know the girl, but she was one of Mitchell's classmates at school. Mitchell was sitting in the shallow end of the swimming pool and the girl was bouncing wildly on his cock.

Megan tried to look away but she couldn't. She watched Mitchell grin, grabbing the girl's perky little tits when she flung her head back, cumming once more, and buck his hips upward into her. The girl tried to be quiet but was failing. The look on her face of orgasmic bliss was evident of how well she was enjoying Mitchell.

Megan slowly started to undo her robe.

Mitchell stood, taking the girl with him, and began pumping upward into her once more. She was shaking, moaning, and cumming. Megan slid the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground, not taking her eyes off her son, watching him fuck.

Mitchell grunted and worked the girl from behind next - her tits jiggled, Mitchell slapping her ass, her mouth hanging open.

Megan watched, plunging her fingers deep into her pussy, moaning in the living room.

"I'm cumming!" the girl cried out, failing to be quiet.

"Yes! Cum for me!" Mitchell ordered the girl.

"I will," Megan whispered from the living room.

Mitchell pulled out, pumped his cock several times, and sprayed the girl with semen. When that first spurt of cum erupted from his cock, Megan went to her knees, an orgasm running through her body while she furiously rubbed her clit.

Oh how she wanted him. How she had watched him grow into the man he is. How she wanted to touch him so badly.

A week later, she admitted her dissatisfaction in her marriage to a psychiatrist. Later in the session, she admitted she had developed feelings over the past few years for another man. The psychiatrist was speechless when Megan admitted that the man was her son.

"I started being bossy and mean to him a few years ago. He was around 15 or so. I knew right then, I was trying to hide feelings for him. I thought that if I'm mean enough that maybe my attraction would go away, that I'd only look at him from a nagging mother's eyes - but I haven't. It doesn't work. I want him; I want to hold him, to kiss him, to be with him. I don't want to be his mother anymore; I want to be more than that."

The psychiatrist nodded slowly, letting Megan speak. When Megan vented all these pent up emotions, she stood to leave, "I'll understand if you never want to see me again. I don't think this type of love I have for him will go away."

Still speechless, the psychiatrist's mouth hung opened, while watching Megan leave. That was her first and last visit with a shrink.

Chapter 6

"No you aren't going out alone, mom!" Mitchell grabbed her arm, preventing her from leaving his condo.

"Well then come with me," She said.

"I'm not doing that either. I can't stand going out like you and Lisa do."

"Ok, I'm going out then. I like it and it's something to do. There's nothing else to do around here, so I might as well."

"Where is Lisa anyway?" Mitchell asked.

"She's busy tonight. Are you going to let go of my arm so I can leave?" Megan asked.

Mitchell gritted his teeth, shaking his head, "I'll change, just give me a minute."

He hated being at night clubs. His mother loved it. He hadn't heard from his stepdad in awhile. Mitchell figured he was glad to be done with his mother. He didn't know, and didn't care. He wanted his mom to find a job and leave. Sadly, all she seemed to want to do was go out.

Mitchell drank and drank, sitting at the bar, occasionally turning around to spot his mother dancing with someone - men, sometimes women. He rolled his eyes, downing another shot of vodka. Just when things started moving in slow motion and he was losing the feeling in his face, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see a gorgeous brunette.

She smiled, leading him out to the dance floor. She was much shorter than him, but it was fine. He didn't care about looking foolish. They danced for several songs; he thought the woman was amazing. She took Mitchell's hands and placed them on her ass. Squeezing her cheeks while dancing, smiling at each other's face, Mitchell thought he might get lucky tonight and take this woman home.

"Let's go home Mitchell," the woman said to him.

"Huh?" He replied in a drunken stupor.

"Home. I'll drive," his mother said, caressing his face when the song ended.

"Oh, right," Mitchell said, realizing he had been dancing with her the whole time. The room spun. He, with her help, made his way to the exit and then to his car.