Megan and Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

It was the morning of Megan's flight and move to California. Her soon-to-be ex was watching her pack, shaking his head.

"Before you leave, why don't you be honest with me for once? How many men have you slept with?" Andrew asked.

"Oh shut up, Andrew," Megan told him.

"I just want to know. I just want to know for closure reasons. Did you have sex in our bed with them? Hmm?" Andrew asked. Megan ignored his question, continuing to pack, thinking about Mitchell - as always.

"Whatever," Andrew shook his head.

As Megan walked passed him, he asked another question, "Are you sure you want to move in with your son? You've treated him poorly over the years. I'm sure he can't stand you."

She kept walking, making her way to the stairs, "You're a piece of shit, Megan. No telling how many men you've slept with."

"Go ahead, leave!" He called out to her as she made her way half way down the stairs. "Go live with him! You'll probably fuck him too! Slut."

Megan's eyes widened, she saw red, running back up the stairs, slapping Andrew hard as she could.

*********

Mitchell glared at his mother, a mixture of shock and anger on his face. Megan was tearing up, she wanted him so badly, she slapped him again. He looked to the floor, shocked, mouth hanging open.

His mother grabbed his face, pulling it to meet hers, and kissed him as hard as she could. She pushed him away, out of breath; they stared into each other's blue eyes. Mitchell grabbed her face, bringing it to his own, and kissed her just as hard in return.

Chapter 10

Mitchell slammed his mother against the wall, kissing her again, even harder than before. Megan grabbed his head, holding him place, kissing in return. Their mouths were glued to each other, their eyes closed, Megan up against the wall. She pulled at her son's hair; Mitchell didn't budge, kissing her passionately. She clawed at his neck, no change. She punched his shoulder. Mitchell broke the kiss allowing his mother to push him away.

Megan removed her t-shirt, throwing it across the room, revealing her naked upper body.

"Fuck me!" She growled at Mitchell, lunging at him, jumping into his arms. He caught her by her ass, her legs wrapping around him, slamming her back against the wall, kissing and licking her neck.

Pinning her against the wall, he fidgeted with his shorts with one hand, the other holding her up. Nibbling and sucking at her neck and mouth, he kicked his shorts and boxers off. Still holding her, he moved away from the wall, slamming her down on the couch, falling on top of her, kissing frantically.

He sat up, quickly pulling her panties off, throwing them across the room, then doing the same with his shirt. Megan pulled him back on top of her, holding him tightly.

"Do it," she ordered him, glaring up at his face, holding his head. "Fuck me."

"I am," he glared back, pushing her legs apart, guiding his cock into her waiting walls, impaling her.

Slow, powerful thrusts, while staring into her face, Mitchell grunted and took her. Megan moaned with each stab of Mitchell's cock.

A few moments later, he sat up, taking her with him, making his way to his bedroom. Throwing some books off a shelf in his room, he sat his mother on the top one, grabbing her hands, pinning her arms against the wall behind her and began mercilessly slamming into her.

"Yes! Yes!" Megan screamed.

"Come on! Cum for me!" He yelled back. That was all it took to send her over the edge. The man she had been lusting after for years, the man she had fallen in love with to demand her to cum for him caused her eyes to roll in the back of her head and her body to shake with orgasmic pleasure.

"Ahh Mitchell!" She cried out, staring into his eyes. This was real. This wasn't a dildo she had mounted to his bed; it was really him fucking her. And her son wasn't done yet.

Mitchell gripped her butt, backed away from the wall and slammed her onto his bed. "Yes! Take it!" He yelled with each powerful thrust. He kept going and going, pushing her big-breasted, little body, all the way to the headboard and pillows.

Reaching behind to steady herself, Megan rested her hand on the headboard, watching her son above her take her like an animal, slamming his own bed into the wall.

Another orgasm was building, this time for both of them. "Give that fucking cum!" she commanded Mitchell.

Several minutes later, an exhausted Mitchell starting climaxing along with his mother, "Here it comes! Take it, you bitch!"

His cock erupted, exploding, filling her quivering pussy with semen, "Ahhhh!" Megan cried out. "I'm your Queen Bitch!"

Mitchell groaned, staring into her blue eyes, his cock spurting semen in her. Finally he was done, exhausted, sweaty, collapsing on top of his mother. She ran her hands through his hair, her legs going limp, loosening their tight hold from around his waist. With eyes half closed, she smiled, catching her breath.

Mitchell rolled off her a few minutes later, lying on his side, facing away from his mother. Megan smiled, curling up behind him, running her hands slowly up and down his back.

"What have I done?" Mitchell thought to himself. Filled with shame and more confusion, sleep finally caught up with him.

He woke the next morning alone in bed - the smell of bacon guiding him to the kitchen. He put on some clothes, making his way to the source. He saw his mother wearing her long, white t-shirt, reaching up to grab something out of the cabinet. The shirt came up, exposing her bare ass. Mitchell looked away, the memories from the previous night returning.

"Hi baby!" His mother cheerily said, handing him a plate of bacon and eggs. He sat across from her at a small table in the kitchen, eating silently.

Afterward, he nodded solemnly at her, thanking her for breakfast, then went back to his room. He put on some shoes and left the house. He walked for hours along the beach, thinking about how he felt, knowing how she felt, attempting to make sense of it all. He found a place to eat for lunch, sitting alone, he got a text from his mother saying that Lisa was coming by to take her shopping; she would be back later that evening.

He arrived shortly before she did. Mitchell sat alone in his room at his computer, while his mother fixed dinner. She was humming to herself, occasionally laughing at something on the TV.

"Dinner's ready!" she called out to him.

Mitchell avoided looking at her. He quietly ate his meal while his mother talked about her day. She went shopping and Lisa took her by a new spa that had opened in Malibu. Megan apparently landed a job interview with them in a few days.

Mitchell nodded, thinking that she'd move out soon - except now he didn't want her to.

He tried to sleep but couldn't. She was watching a funny movie in the other room. He never remembered her laughing so much as she did in the last 24 hours. Finally the muffled sounds from the TV stopped; the house was quiet, save for the sound of the shower his mother was taking.

A little later, still attempting to sleep, Mitchell heard his bedroom door open. He watched his mother stand at the end of the bed, her profile a silhouette from the moonlight. She took off her shirt, ran her hands through her long hair, Mitchell admiring her breasts. She turned and slowly climbed on to his bed.

She gently tugged at his shorts, pulling them down, throwing them off. She began kissing his thighs, her breasts dragging across his knees. She made her way to his cock, kissing it gingerly, waking it up. She licked it, nuzzled it, taking it into her mouth as if she had been doing that to him for years - perhaps she had been, in her mind.

Mitchell was fully hard. In his dark room, he could barely see her straddle him and guide his cock into her. When he was all the way inside her, his mother came to rest on top of him, kissing his neck, playing with his hair.

"I love you," she whispered. "I've loved you like this for a long time."

Megan began slowly grinding into him, dragging her engorged clit across his lower abdomen. Mitchell closed his eyes, breathing slowly, feeling her warm body on top of his, listening to her sweet moans as she made love to him.

"Oh Mitchell," she whispered again, breathing heavily in his ear, "how long I've wanted this."

Mitchell ran his hands up and down her bare back, bringing one hand into her thick mane. "Kiss me," she whispered.

Mitchell turned his face and did as he was told. He kissed her slowly, sensually on the mouth, both of them moaning. Their tongues met for the first time, swirling around each other, while Megan continued to grind into him.

"All those years I fussed and scolded you. Deep down I was in love you," Megan explained. "I tried to hide it, to bury it. I divorced your stepfather, thinking that coming out here would be one last shot to be with you."

It made sense to Mitchell now. He had been mean to her in return, calming down and later showing her affection, just as she had.

Breaking the kiss, Megan whispered once more to her son, "Cum for me, my baby."

"Mom," Mitchell cried out with pleasure.

"I'm not your mother anymore. I'm more than that now. I'm your everything," She kissed him again, moaning, her own orgasm approaching.

"Ahhh, I love you!" She cried out, her forehead resting on his now.

"I love you too," Mitchell paused, his balls tightening, "Megan."

The orgasmic flames spread throughout her body, consuming her, just as they did Mitchell. Both lovers were climaxing, holding each other, shaking with pleasure. Megan came to rest on top of Mitchell. He held her a long time, kissing her lips tenderly over and over, before he regained his strength. Sitting up, his cock awake once again, they made love, slowly, methodically until the moonlight in his room was replaced with sunlight.

Chapter 11

Megan loved her new job. The clients were all very sweet to her. She bought a bike and rode it to and from Mitchell's condo five days a week.

They ate dinner together, made love all night, and occasionally hung out with Lisa on the weekends. Not as much, not staying out as late, but enough to be friendly. They hid their secret love as best they could. Megan assumed at some point in the future, she would tell her sister about her and Mitchell.

It felt so natural to Mitchell. Not awkward. Playing with her hair while she sucked his cock on the couch, pinning her up against the shower wall in the morning, licking chocolate syrup out of her pussy after dinner - it was all so easy for him. With each cum injecting orgasm into Megan, he thought of her as his mother less and less.

A few weeks later, Jordan stopped by. She hadn't heard a word from Mitchell in quite some time. She figured she'd surprise him one night after midnight.

Jordan peeped into the front window, seeing all the lights on, but no movement. She knocked on the front door several times, there was no answer. She walked around back, near where the pool was and her mouth dropped open at what she saw.

She found Mitchell. He wasn't alone. He was sitting in the shallow end of the swimming pool, a dark hair woman she didn't recognize, was bouncing wildly on his cock.

Jordan tried to look away but she couldn't. She watched Mitchell grin, grabbing Megan's large tits when she flung her head back, cumming once more, and buck his hips upward into her. Megan tried to be quiet but was failing.

Jordan watched Mitchell stand, taking the woman with him, and began pumping upward into her once more. She was shaking, moaning, and cumming.

Mitchell grunted and worked Megan from behind next - her tits jiggled, Mitchell slapping her ass, her mouth hanging open.

"I'm cumming!" Megan cried out, failing to be quiet.

"Yes! Cum for me!" Mitchell ordered her.

Mitchell pulled out, pumped his cock several times, and sprayed Megan's face with semen. Jordan sighed softly. She and Mitchell weren't a couple, but she thought maybe they would end up as one at some point. Apparently he was sleeping with other women. Jordan left, not bothering to contact Mitchell again.

The following weekend, Mitchell came home from work on Friday to find a note taped to the door. "I'm at the beach."

He smiled, entering his home, changing into his swim trunks. A few minutes later he stood at the railing that overlooked the beach entrance. Mitchell watched Megan in the orange light of the setting sun, nude in the water, standing, extending her hands, attempting to touch a nearby dolphin. He loved her.

Making his way down the beach, he stopped, watching her wave at him, motioning him to join her. He chuckled, untying his swim suit, pulling it down, stepping out of it. Mitchell walked naked toward the water, stopping shortly before entering; something to his right had caught his eye.

A large heart with "M + M" was doodled into the sand. "Megan and Mitchell," he thought, entering the water to join a person he no longer thought of as his mother, but his woman, the love of his life.

The end.