Megan and Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later Mitchell plopped down on his couch, his mother pouring herself some wine, then straddling him.

"Let's go to the beach, baby," She said, taking a huge gulp.

"No, no, don't want to," Mitchell slurred.

"You don't want to do anything, do you," Megan feigned annoyance with him, putting her hands on her hips.

"Nah. We can go to the pool," Mitchell suggested instead.

"Great idea," Megan downed her wine, getting off Mitchell and removed her dress, revealing a strapless bra and a thong.

With his world still spinning, he watched his mother swim toward him.

"Hey there, baby," she said, planting a kiss on his lips.

"What's with this baby talk?" Mitchell asked.

"That's what you are, my baby," his mother said, kissing his cheek.

"Mmmm, I see," Mitchell chuckled softly. "Sorry for grabbing your butt."

"I was the one that put your hands there," his mother replied, another kiss on his other cheek.

"Yeah."

"Like this," Megan said, grabbing his hands under the water, guiding them to her thong-covered butt.

"Mmhmm. You're a beautiful woman, you know that?" Mitchell asked.

Megan didn't answer. Instead, she kissed him on his lips, his hands squeezing her butt. "You ever come out here skinny dipping?"

"Nah. I'm in my boxers, so that's the closest I've ever come to doing it."

"We should some time. You and me."

"Ha, yeah right."

"You have a nice body," She said, kissing his neck.

"So do you."

"Do you like that? The kisses?" Megan asked, kissing his neck a few more times.

"Yeah but I think I need to go," Mitchell said, the alcohol's effect wearing off. He gently pushed her off him and started to leave.

"Aww, please? Just a little longer with me," his mother pleaded.

"Sorry, gotta go," Mitchell said, stumbling out of the pool.

Megan grinned watching him stumble into his condo. She waited a few seconds and followed him, pulling at her thong when she climbed out of the pool.

She tackled him on this his bed, still wet, both of them laughing. Mitchell rolled onto his back. His mother's strapless bra accidently slid down from their horseplay causing her tits to pop out. Lying down on Mitchell, smiling at him, he was unaware of her bra issue.

"Get off me," he slurred, a goofy smile on his face.

Megan didn't move, looking into his eyes, smiling just as goofy. Mitchell grew sleepier by the second. He ran his hands up her back, hitting the bra strap. Megan reached around and undid it, flinging her bra the floor. Mitchell moaned, running his fingers up her bare back, her tits smashing into his chest.

"Sadly, I'm having trouble staying awake," Mitchell said, the room still spinning. "Goodnight."

He closed his eyes, his hands stopped caressing her. Megan sat up, looking down at his body, her breasts completely bare. She ran her hand down his chest, admiring his body. A few minutes later, she was lying against him, her bare breasts pressing into his side.

"Goodnight my love," She whispered, going to sleep in his arms.

*********

Megan masturbated to Mitchell many times the summer before he left for college. She always felt guilt afterward.

That summer they argued and bickered like never before. Megan knew it was because he was going to UCLA and not the University of Miami, like she had hoped, for obvious reasons.

She was a nightmare to be around. Always fussing at Mitchell for something, always chastising him for his choice of college, causing him to lash out and tell her to stay out of it, he was making the best choice for his education.

The more heated their arguments became, the harder she climaxed when she masturbated to him. The more intense their disagreements were, the more intense her affection was to him later after they cooled down.

As he was packing to leave, Megan had just finished yelling at him for wanting to leave her, wanting to get away from her as much as possible. Mitchell yelled back saying that's exactly why he was leaving, slamming his door in her face.

Later that evening, after her shower, she wrapped her thin robe around her naked body, making her way down the hall way to Mitchell's room.

"Mitchell," she said, straddling him on his bed, waking him up.

"Mom, what's going on?" He said, waking up.

Megan grabbed his face, pulling it to hers, kissing his lips hard, "Please don't leave me. Please stay. I need you. I want you. I mean, I want you to stay closer."

"Mom," he was interrupted by another hard kiss on the lips.

"You can transfer, you can change your mind," Megan whispered. She begged him to stay, her bare crotch pressing against his pajamas pants.

Mitchell sat up in his bed, Megan's robe sliding off her shoulders, "Mom," he grabbed her face in his darkened room.

They stared into each other's big blue eyes for a moment, "I'm sorry," Mitchell whispered.

Megan slowly nodding, realizing the man she loved, a love she could never tell him of, was leaving forever, leaving her there in an unhappy marriage.

She got off her son, her robe nearly coming off her body, and left him be. She disrobed while walking down the hallway. Megan found a mountable dildo in her top drawer. She carried it outside to the pool, stuck it to the wall in the shallow end, backed into it and pretended she was that girl she saw earlier in the summer getting taken from behind by Mitchell.

Megan cried out in orgasmic moans into the night air, hoping Mitchell would come and see her. He didn't. He left for school the next day. She didn't see him until Christmas. Her sadness and longing for him would hit an all time high.

Chapter 7

After a night of drinking with his mother, Mitchell had a huge headache the next day. When he got out of the shower he found his mother in his living room, smiling cheerily at him. He ignored her, going to the kitchen to refill on water.

"Hey, I was thinking," Megan said, jumping into his path back to his bedroom.

"No," Mitchell interrupted her, putting his hand up. "We aren't going anywhere tonight, we aren't doing anything today. I have a huge headache and I want to be left alone."

"I can give you a neck massage."

"No. Please, just, no," Mitchell said pushing her aside, making his way to his room, closing the door.

Every time she knocked on his door that day he pretended to be asleep. He skipped dinner. He locked his door at night; she didn't attempt to get in.

Mitchell left early for work each morning that week. He purposely stayed late. When he arrived home he barely spoke to her on his way to his room.

Megan invited him to go to dinner with her and Lisa the following Saturday, he quickly declined, hiding himself away in his room.

His mother arrived home around midnight Saturday night. Mitchell was asleep. Once again, he was disturbed from his slumber by moans coming from outside near the pool area shortly after she arrived.

"What the hell?" He cleared his eyes and peeped out the window. He saw the source of the moans. His mother was in the hot tub, seemingly alone, her head thrown back, her breasts on display. Mitchell quickly looked away. He heard one final moan.

"She's using the jets to play with herself, great. Wake up the entire complex," Mitchell shook his head. When he looked back at the pool, he saw his mother, naked, walking out of the hot tub. His mouth dropped open; he couldn't look away from her large, round breasts, and hourglass body.

Megan waved at an old man nearby as he was taking his little dog for a late night walk; the look on his face was priceless. Mitchell watched her make her way inside, smiling at herself.

"She's got to leave soon," He said, lying back down on his bed, the image of her naked body burned into his retinas.

The next week was more of the same. He avoided her. When Megan asked if he was ok, she was met with a quick "yeah" and sometimes a reminder to put the milk back where it goes, or don't mess with the thermostat anymore, or to take care of her laundry that was piling up - all little things he found himself scolding her for.

"Do you have a job yet?" He bluntly asked one evening after returning home from work. He had received several texts from her throughout the day. He was annoyed at her before he got home.

"No."

"When will be you be looking? Are you even going to look?"

"Yeah, I am - "

"Well get on it. Alright? You're an adult like me. You need your own place," he nagged, slamming his door behind him. Mitchell sat as his desk, slight guilt over coming him. Megan, however, was back on the couch, smiling.

Megan went out with Lisa once again, arriving home late. This time, Mitchell was worried. It was 3am when he woke up, finding his condo empty. When his mother arrived, he met her in the living room, scolding her about not texting.

"You text me all day at work, asking me this or that, but you can't text me to let me know you're ok and will be home soon?" Mitchell yelled.

"Calm down," his mother started to say.

"No. I am not your babysitter. You go out. You do nothing all day. When are you going to start looking for a job? Huh?" Mitchell sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sick of this."

"Baby, please, it's ok," Megan said, smiling.

"No," Mitchell moved away from her. "I'm going back to bed. I would suggest you don't go out to the hot tub. Don't go out to the beach. If you get arrested for walking around naked, I'm not bailing you out."

Mitchell slammed the door to his room. Megan remained in the living room, smiling, thinking about how much he reminded him of her, a glimmer of hope in her heart.

*********

Mitchell rarely came home from college. It was usually during Christmas break and summer break. During that time he hung out with his stepdad or worked a part time job. Megan was too sad to spend much time with him. She was done arguing with him, fussing at him; she accepted that her unnatural love for him was never going away.

She thought about divorce during his college years. She felt no love toward her husband. Megan couldn't just divorce him, hoping her son would change and feel the same what about her that she did about him. She suffered alone, unsure of what to do.

It was Mitchell's final Christmas break from college during his senior year. Megan had to take the edge off. Mitchell would be home in a few hours. His stepfather went to pick him up from the airport.

At home, Mitchell's bed creaked and slammed into the wall. A mountable dildo was mounted on the headboard. Megan clutched his pillow tightly against her body. She was glistening with sweat, having been on all fours on his bed, for the last hour and a half, slamming herself into the dildo, smelling Mitchell's pillow and one of his t-shirts.

"Ahh, don't stop, don't stop!" she pretended to tell her son, another orgasm building up. She had lost count of how many she had. When this final one exploded and coursed through her body, she collapsed on his bed, moaning, whispering about how much she loved Mitchell. He would be home soon.

Sadness set in, knowing they would probably hardly talk. Mitchell couldn't stand her and she knew her love was unrequited.

In the shower, she brought herself another orgasm, her moans echoing in the bathroom.

*********

Jordan finally had some time available for Mitchell the upcoming weekend. Ignoring his mother, assuming she would be hanging out with Lisa, he went to Jordan's.

As Mitchell pummeled Jordan from behind Saturday night, he was unable to shake the image of Megan's naked body, her moonlight face, and her sensual kisses she had been giving him.

"Ahh, don't stop, don't stop!" Jordan cried out, another orgasm building up. Mitchell squeezed her breasts from behind, his eyes closed, Jordan's moans replaced with his mother's from her night in the hot tub. When he ejaculated in Jordan, he kept thrusting, thrusting until he grew tired and his cock hurt.

"That was amazing," Jordan said, out of breath, collapsing next to Mitchell.

"Uh huh," he replied breathlessly, immediately feeling guilt and anger for picturing his mother.

Chapter 8

"Where have you been?" Megan asked the next day.

"A friend's," Mitchell replied, setting his keys down, heading to his room again.

"Oh? Who is it?" she asked, flipping through a magazine.

"Just a friend," He said, shutting his door.

Sitting on his bed, running his hands through his dark hair, he heard his mother knock at his door, "What?" he growled.

"Can I come in?" his mother asked.

"Fine," Mitchell rolled his eyes.

She was wearing a white tank top, and small, khaki shorts. Megan approached her son, combing her fingers through his hair. "I want to take you out to dinner tonight."

"No. I'm tired."

"Please?" she smiled, standing in front of him.

"No," Mitchell shot her an annoyed look, backing away a bit.

"It'll be nice," his mother caressed his face, inching her body closer.

Mitchell shook his head and looked away.

Megan smiled, slowly moving herself closer to him, straddling him.

"Mom," Mitchell grimaced.

Sitting herself on his crotch, she kissed his forehead, then his cheek, next his lips. Mitchell placed his hands on her thighs, gently squeezing them, sliding up into her shorts before abruptly stopping.

"No! Please, just get off me!" Mitchell fussed, standing, causing her to go to her feet on the floor.

Mitchell looked out his window, toward the ocean. Megan ran her hands over his back.

"No. Ok?" Mitchell turned around to face her. "We aren't friends here. Your main focus should be getting a job and getting back on your feet again. Alright? That's it. I suggest you start looking."

Mitchell stormed out, leaving her alone, and went for a walk. An hour later upon his return, he found her in the kitchen, cleaning dishes. He watched her for a moment, thinking about how mean he was to her.

He approached her slowly, sliding his arms around her body, letting his hands rest on her flat belly. He smelled her hair, breathing in her scent. He kissed along her neck, her cheek, his crotch pushing gently into her ass. He nuzzled his forehead against her temple, slowly kissing her cheek once more. He ended the embrace and went to his room.

Megan continued cleaning dishes, smiling knowingly to herself.

*********

"Fine then leave!" Megan yelled at Mitchell the summer he graduated from college. He had decided to head back to Los Angeles to look for work. His mother was furious. They had been arguing about it most of the day. Megan felt incredibly foolish; acknowledging her failure to deal with her feelings for Mitchell drove them apart. She also felt he wouldn't stay out in LA after college and would at least get a job in Miami.

She watched him pack once more, her world ending, regret for her strict and nagging nature overcoming her. "You hate me don't you?"

"I don't hate you mom," Mitchell replied.

Tears were piling up in her eyes, "Why can't you look for jobs here?"

"I don't want to, that's why," Mitchell was tired of arguing with her, something he had been doing since he was a teenager.

"You just want to get away from me, forever, don't you?"

Mitchell snapped, slamming his suite case shut, "Yes I do! You think I want to deal with your 'Queen Bitch' attitude my whole life? Always complaining, whining, arguing, and wallowing around in self pity for whatever ridiculous reason. You think I want to be around that?"

He started to leave his room. "Get out of my way," he growled at his mother. As he was brushing past her she grabbed his arm, pulling him back, then grabbed his face, pulling it to hers and kissed him as hard as she could. She released his face and pushed him away. The tears began to pour from her eyes, thoughts of what to do next swimming around in her mind.

Megan was going to file for divorce and did so after Mitchell's Thanksgiving visit. It was a cold, joyless holiday. She figured this was one last chance, a reason, to go to California.

The next few months were filled with more yelling, arguing, and crying, except this time it was between Megan and her husband, Andrew. He begged her to change her mind. He accused her of infidelity. They cursed at each other. Their home was filled with anger and hatred.

In April, exhausted, sick of his soon-to-be ex-wife, Mitchell's stepdad gave into her desires for a divorce and to move to Los Angeles. He made a phone call while Megan cried in the bedroom.

On a sunny Sunday morning, Jordan was having her pussy eaten. A cell phone vibrated a third time in five minutes. She suggested her friend answer it.

Mitchell sighed, sitting up, glancing to the phone, "I should've turned it off. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. But maybe check it to be sure it's not an emergency?" Jordan asked.

Mitchell reached for his phone, his eyes widening, seeing it was his stepdad calling. Perhaps it was an emergency. He answered the phone, getting off the bed, leaving the room, glancing back at a nude Jordan.

Chapter 9

The night of their embrace in the kitchen, Mitchell was wide awake when his mother entered his room. He couldn't sleep. Mitchell was having an internal tug of war, thinking about how annoying and difficult she had been in his teen years, mixed with how gorgeous she was and, while still annoying, not nagging or mean.

Megan opened his door, crawled into his bed, kissed his lips and snuggled against him. He put his arm around her, holding her against him; he kissed her head and tried to go sleep.

The next day was another struggle internally. He didn't want to be around her, he wanted to fuss at her for forgetting to turn off the bathroom light; he wanted to scold her for nearly burning the dinner she was preparing. He had to get away. He went for a long walk to clear his head.

Mitchell spent more time with Jordan. Between work and sex with her, he hardly saw his mother for the next week. With each cum injecting orgasm into Jordan, his confusion toward his mother became less and less.

One night, Mitchell made the mistake of taking Jordan back to his home. It was a Saturday, he figured his mother was with his Aunt Lisa, drinking wine, talking, whatever.

It was shortly after midnight. Jordan was on top of Mitchell, riding him, her large breasts being squeezed forcefully by Mitchell. He wanted her to cum again; he wanted her pussy to milk his cock. He didn't realize his bedroom door was cracked. He had no idea his mother had gotten home earlier than he expected her too.

Megan, tears streaming down her face, watched Jordan climax on top of her son. Her only thought was that she came out to Los Angeles for nothing.

Mitchell took Jordan home early in the morning. He arrived at his condo shortly after the sun rose to find his mother, wearing her typical pajamas of panties and a long t-shirt, her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face.

"Who was she?" She angrily asked.

"Who was who?"

"That woman in your room?"

"No one, just a friend," Mitchell said, feeling like a 16 year old once more.

"No that was NOT just a friend. Who was she?" His mother yelled.

"None of your business!" Mitchell yelled back, heading to his room, slamming the door.

Megan was able to get to his door before he was able to lock it, pushing it open and barging in.

"Get out!" Mitchell yelled, annoyed with her line of questioning.

"Is she your girlfriend? Who was she?" His mother demanded.

"None of your business! Leave me alone!" Mitchell said, pushing past her, making his way to the back door to leave.

"Are you going to be sleeping around in - " Megan started to ask, following him, her anger at herself and Mitchell building up.

"Oh shut up, bitch. Don't barge in here and ask me about my life. It's none your business who I spent my time with! If you have a problem with that, why don't you go live with your whore of a sister?" Mitchell yelled.

Megan's eyes widened, she saw red, she lunged toward Mitchell and slapped him as hard as she could.