Megan's Summer Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear that," Mason said. "Do it while you're young."

"You don't have to be young to have fun and do things you're not supposed to do," Megan said. "You ever do anything you're not supposed to do? Anything naughty?"

"Uh, I don't know," Mason stammered a bit. "I, well, I'm a pretty boring guy. Just me and my dog at home, ya know. Uh, well, this should be fixed. Want to put some clothes in and test it? I'll wait until it runs through a full cycle to make sure there are no problems."

"Sure," Megan said. "You can put these in." She sat her basket of clothes next to her and, instead of handing him the basket to dump in all at once, took each item out one at time and handing it to him. A pair of tiny shorts, a skimpy tank top, a little thong, a skirt that looked like it wasn't big enough for his 50-pound dog, let alone a young adult woman. One by one the items passed through his hands and past his eyes and he imagined what she looked like in them. He grew hard just thinking about it. He pressed against the washing machine, hoping she wouldn't notice. But of course she did. It was what she had been waiting for.

He started the machine and said, "I'll wait a little bit and make sure it's working all right."

"That's great," Megan said. "What should we do to entertain ourselves while we wait?"

"Well, I can take some more photos for you if you want," Mason offered.

"Aren't you afraid that will make your cock even harder?" Megan said. Mason was taken aback. The dim-witted naïve teen was more aware than he thought.

"You weren't supposed to notice that," he chuckled. "Sorry, that's not very professional of me. I apologize."

"No man should ever apologize for what nature makes him do," Megan said. She handed him his phone. "Here, take some more photos. I'll pose for you. I always wanted to be a model. I'm afraid I don't have the body for that though."

"Anyone who told you that is an idiot," Mason said. He knew this could all be some sort of twisted trap and he could lose his job, but this was all too good to pass up. He would claim temporary insanity. One look at Megan and these pictures and any jury would let him off the hook.

She stuck the blowpop in her mouth and got up on the dryer on all fours, arching her back and sticking her ass in the air. He got that shot from all angles. He put the phone right between her legs and got a close up of her little pussy and g-string. He got a closeup of her beautiful face and those perky tits. He got it all. She posed and shifted, showing off for him, teasing him, making it impossible for him to deny his urges and needs.

"I think it's about time you put the phone down," she said finally. She was standing in front of the dryer now, legs shoulder width apart, arms crossed under her perky tits. The blowpop had been consumed and the stick discarded.

"OK, sure," Mason said.

"Take my panties off," she said.

"What?"

"They're wet. Take them off and put them in the wash while there's still time with this load."

Mason didn't ask why she couldn't take them off herself, nor why they were wet. He knew the answer to both questions and wasn't about to argue. He knelt down. He intended to reach under her dress, but the thing was so tight there was no room to get his hands between the dress and her thighs. So, he pushed it up, bunching it around her waist and exposing the g-string. She took hold of the tiny strings and pulled them down her never-ending bare legs. Her bald little pussy was right there, pink and puffy and wet. If ever a pussy was in need of a good hard pounding, this one was. The question was, was she going to let him do it or did she just get off on teasing men? One thing was for sure, she wasn't the naïve, ditzy little bitch she had pretended to be.

He stood up, held her g-string to his nose briefly then tossed it in the wash. He noticed that she didn't pull her dress back down.

"Got a boyfriend?" he asked.

"No sir," Megan rolled her eyes. "High school boys, ugh."

"What boys do you like?"

"No boys," Megan said. "Men. Real men. Older men. Much older men." She lifted her head toward the stairs.

"Those two upstairs?"

"I was hoping to have some fun with them, let them take care of me, instead of me taking care of them," Megan said. "They are so nice. But not when they fuck. They treat me like a little slut."

"You like that?"

"Maybe," Megan said coyly, reverting to her playful young girl voice. "One way for you to find out."

"Giving me permission?"

"Permission?" she grinned. "That's sweet. But you don't need permission. I'm just a lonely young girl, home alone, at the mercy of a powerful, big, strong man with throbbing cock. Can't hardly stop something as powerful as that, can I?" she gave him a pouty face and he almost came in his pants. He'd never seen such a tease, at least not one this hot.

He grabbed her and turned her around, bending her over the dryer. "Spread your fucking legs," he grunted. Mason was generally a nice guy, but this bitch was asking to be treated like a slut and he felt like doing it. He dropped his pants, then squeezed her ass with both hands, pulled the cheeks apart as he took aim and pushed his cock against her wet pussy lips. She was slick and he could have slid right in, but instead he rubbed the lips with the head of his cock, teasing her, giving her a taste of her own medicine. She would get cock when he damn well pleased. The tables had turned and he was in control now. He wanted to teach her a lesson, make her cum harder than she ever had before and thank her for making his day, all at the same time.

He put his hands on her waist and plunged his cock inside her. She was so wet, he slid in easily, but damn she was tight. He imagined that's what she felt like inside that dress -- skin tight. She moaned and he grinned.

"Like that big cock, don't you, you little slut?" he said.

"Fuck yes," Megan whispered. He had knocked the breath out of her, pushing her against the dryer. She didn't care. She was learning how closely pain and pleasure could be related at times.

Mason fucked her with long, deep strokes, loving the sound of her pussy squishing and making suction sounds as he went. He held her around her waist, his hands inside those ovals in her dress. He was turned on by how close his hands came to touching. Long legs, great ass, perky tits and this tiny little waist. He had an urge to pick her up and carry her around like she was permanently mounted on his cock.

He put his hands under her arms, then locked his fingers behind her head, a wrestling move he know from way back. Then he stepped back, pulling her with him, away from the dryer. When they were clear, he leaned back, pulling her upper body towards him and driving her pussy down hard on his cock as she was lifted off her feet.

Megan couldn't believe how powerful he felt. He wasn't some big strong athlete. He was a heavy old man. But he was holding her and tossing her like a rag doll. And it felt amazing. She came almost as soon as he lifted her off the ground. She heard his triumphant grunt and he called her a dirty cunt, which just made her orgasm that much more intense. She had been building for this since yesterday and, as promised, the long-overdue release was beyond intense. Instinctively she pushed her legs backward around his waist, both to hold on and to keep from kicking him with her heels.

She remembered learning about old-school butter churns in history class. Everyone had laughed at the videos of people pumping those sticks up and down. Stupid high schoolers with dirty minds. But now she felt like she was one of the churns, her insides getting mixed and scrambled and rearranged as his cock reached new depths. He was average size. What if some really well-hung stud did this to her? It might kill her. Or it might be the best thing that ever happened to her. She wanted to find out.

Just the thought of it brought another rush of juices as she came again. "Fucking amazing," Mason grunted, unable to believe how hot this slut was. He didn't often make women cum once, let alone repeatedly like this. This is what pussy was supposed to be like all the time.

He was getting tired, so he sat her down. She wobbled, but he held her up, turned her around and picked her back up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding herself up while he put his hands under ass cheeks and dropped her pussy slowly onto his shaft. She was moaning and her breath was raspy and labored. "That's it," he groaned. "Purr, my little kitten."

She whispered instead, "Fuck me, daddy."

Mason couldn't take it anymore. He lifted her up and down as fast as he could, cum pumping into that perfect little cock sleeve. She came again too. He hadn't cum this hard in years. He didn't want it to ever stop. This was perfection. He wanted to stay here forever.

When he finished, he let her down on the floor. She slumped to her knees and he was afraid he had hurt her. But then she looked up at him. "May I please clean your cock, daddy?"

Fuck. What was with this slut? "Of course you may," he grinned. "Which do you like more? Your pussy juice or my cum?"

"Your cum," she said. "But nothing wrong with adding a little sweetener, is there?"

She sucked on his softening cock, pumping out any final drops and licking off the mixture of fluids that coated his head, shaft and balls. It was delicious.

"Well, I think the washer is fixed just fine," she said, finally standing up and pulling her dress down. "But I thought you were going to break me in half there for a minute."

"I was trying to," Mason said. "I mean, not really, but that's how hard I wanted to pound you."

"That was really hard," Megan giggled. "I feel like my guts have been rearranged. How do I explain that to my doctor?"

"Hazard of being a little slut, I guess," Mason laughed.

"I'm learning," Megan said. "I didn't start, you know, being this way very long ago."

"Slut in training," Mason laughed. "Well, I'm happy to help you learn anytime."

"I might get my own place soon," Megan offered. "If I do, I'm sure I will need my appliances installed."

"And your guts re-arranged."

"Definitely."

She walked him back upstairs and the guys asked him how much it cost.

"Just a sensor," he waved. "No charge."

"That's a good deal," Harry said. "Megan talk you into that?"

"She can be, um, persuasive," Mason nodded. "Sweet girl. Take good care of her."

He left and Megan flopped on the couch, ready to rest her hard-fucked little body.

"Have fun?" Harry taunted.

"Oh my god," Megan grinned. "That was so much fun. It was really scary at first. I'm not very good at acting like that, but he was really sweet. At first. Then he turned into an animal!"

"Yeah, we saw," Mick laughed. "About broke you in two."

"It felt like it," Megan said. "But I came so hard. You were right about not cumming yesterday. It was worth the wait."

"Showing off makes you nervous, doesn't it?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I don't know, it's just so different for me," Megan said. "I feel awkward, like I'm trying to be sexy but really just being dorky. Or when I'm in public, like at the office or park yesterday, I'm just worried about what people think about how I'm dressed or how I'm acting. I don't like thinking that people are judging me or feeling bad things about me."

"Understandable," Mick said. "You've always tried to please your parents, your coaches, your teachers. You don't want to stand out. You want to be a good friend, a good student, good girl. That's not going to change overnight. And honestly, we don't want it to. It's part of what makes you so sweet and attractive. But your need to serve and please others and not disappoint authority figures is what makes you the ideal submissive. You put our pleasure before your own. You've embraced that during sex already. But you have to embrace that in your appearance and attitude all the time."

"I'm not sure I understand," Megan said.

"Your desire to please needs to extend to how you dress and act in public," Harry picked up. "You can't worry about what anyone thinks except the man or men you're submitting to. Theirs are the only opinions a true submissive cares about. The only person you are trying to please is him."

"I understand," Megan said. "Wow, that's tough though."

"It is," Mick nodded. "That's why this is called training. You're learning. I think we're seeing your comfort level growing in these private situations. You embrace the role play. In public you're hesitant. And we can sense your fear of a situation turning too rough or violent, where you give up control and can't get it back."

"Definitely," Megan nodded. "That's exactly how I feel. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry," Mick said. "We just need to keep training you. So, there are three primary areas we want to focus on. One, we want to give you some self-confidence with a bit of defense training. It's not sexual, but it's important to helping you protect yourself and be able to fully embrace submissiveness without fear. Second, we need to put you in more public positions. And third, we need to put you in situations where you have limited control and have to trust the man you're with."

"That all sounds terrifying," Megan frowned, wondering if this was something she really wanted. She had come so far, but she could call off this whole thing right now, end the week laying by the pool and head to college in the fall and this would all just be a wild three days, nothing more. If she continued down this path, would she be letting down her parents? Maybe. But maybe they would be proud of her being a successful model or even a business executive.

If she quit her training, would she be letting down Harry and Mick? Without a doubt. These two sweet men had no plans for any of this. She had dragged them into it. It was a huge favor that they hadn't even hesitated to fulfill. Yes, you could joke that what man would turn down the opportunity to fuck an attractive young woman, but the truth was they had taken risks too. They had put their trust in her. She didn't want to let them down now. No, she couldn't stop. At least not yet. She would face these next tests. She might fail, but she would let them down by trying and failing, not by quitting.

"College was terrifying to you too," Mick said. "And you took action to prepare yourself for it. The path to being a true submissive slut requires the same sort of preparation -- you get there by taking action. I know, it sounds counterintuitive. You think a submissive means doing nothing. It's quite the opposite. The security, the love, the protection, the comfort you seek by being submissive comes only by exposing yourself. You are a natural submissive being held back by societal norms that have been ingrained in you. You have to see a bigger picture, a bigger purpose."

Megan nodded, thinking about what he was saying. It was true that she did things just because it was what she was supposed to do. She seldom questioned the norms and expectations. Then, Harry put a halt to the philosophical talk with his normal bawdy humor.

"So, basically we're going to reprogram your brain by fucking your brains out," he said, laughing. Megan and Mick laughed too.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," Megan smiled. "I'm still terrified, but I'm in."

"Good," Mick said. "Go put on some shorts, thong and t-shirt. We have a self-defense instructor coming. He'll be here in about 20 minutes."

Megan was excited about the self-defense instructor. She had always thought it would be good to learn these things and she hoped it would give her the confidence she needed to proceed with the scarier trainings the guys seemed to have in mind.

She got dressed quickly, putting on a simple pink thong, tiny white gym shorts and a pink tank top. She had some hot pink heels that looked good with the outfit, so she put those on and went back downstairs, ready to kick some ass. While she was upstairs, the guys had cleared space in the garage and put down an old tumbling mat that Megan had from her cheerleading days.

Megan found them in the garage talking to a large, muscular man she knew must be the trainer. He was well over 6 feet tall, late 30s, powerfully built. He wore a t-shirt that struggled to maintain his muscles, gym shorts and tennis shoes. He had short dark hair and a distinctive jaw line. He was intimidating but also sexy, Megan thought.

"Megan, this is Mr. Pierce," Harry said. Megan shook his hand and smiled.

"Hi Megan," Pierce said, looking her up and down. If he was surprised by her attire, he didn't show it. "I understand that you want to learn about defending yourself."

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"I also understand you like to dress a little provocatively," he continued.

"Yes, sir," Megan said, eyes drooping, feeling ashamed.

"Nothing wrong with that," Pierce said. "Women should be able to dress how they want. A sexy outfit is an invitation to look, nothing more. But, it does put a bit of a target on you, especially a young, beautiful woman like yourself."

"Thank you."

"I served in the military and wrestled in college," Pierce said, explaining his credentials. "I have been teaching self-defense for the past 10 years. I want you to have the self-confidence you need so you can be comfortable dressing the way you do. You ever watch Shark Week?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then you know that if you put out the bait, you will attract the predators, both the ones you want and the ones you don't," Pierce continued. "I'm here to show you how to fend off the ones you don't."

"Thank you, sir. I'm so excited to learn how to do that."

"I assume you'll wear heels frequently?"

"Yes, sir. Almost all the time. Guys seem to like how they make my legs and butt look."

"I agree," Pierce said. "You look terrific. Definitely wear those heels, but also remember that they are weapons."

He showed her how to stomp on a toe with the pointy heels or kick, making sure that the points struck hardest in the right places. He put her in a choke hold, his arms around her slender neck. She wished she had remembered to put on a choker. That would have looked sexier.

His hands and arms were so big and strong, she loved being held and manhandled by him. She wished this was a role play leading to him fucking her. His cock had to be massive.

Her nipples, as usual, were hard and his hands brushing over them as they went through practice holds and breakout maneuvers only made them harder. It was a physically demanding training and soon Megan's golden tanned skin glistened with sweat.

Pierce wrapped up the lesson after just over an hour. "All right," he said. "You did really well. You are strong and fit, which helps a lot. Ideally you would take a few more classes to master these techniques, but you're a fast learner. Do you feel more confident?"

"Much," Megan said. "Thank you so much. I hope I never have to use these, but I'm glad I know how."

Harry followed Pierce to his car. Megan assumed he was paying him and wondered how much private lessons cost. Harry and Mick weren't rich, she knew. She felt bad they were spending so much money on her.

"I will pay for that lesson," Megan offered to Mick.

"It was free," Mick waved his hand. "Don't worry about it."

"Free? Really?"

"Yeah, well, sort of a trade," Mick said. "Let's just say that he's going to help with some other training and he expects to enjoy it enough that he's willing to call it even."

"Is he going to fuck me?" Megan said, trying to hide her excitement.

"We'll see," Mick grinned. "Something tells me you would like that though."

Megan blushed but said nothing.

They spent the next hour relaxing. Megan caught up with Kasey and checked in with her parents. She made lunch for the guys and put her laundry away. After lunch, they all went over to Harry and Mick's house. They didn't tell Megan why, and she didn't ask.

123456...8