Megan's Summer Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a nice fuck," Al laughed. "Megan, call me next time you need some cock."

"Sure," Megan grinned. "Next time I have six minutes to spare, I'll let you know."

April laughed and Megan waved as she walked out the door, smiling to herself. She wasn't sure she had done what she was supposed to do in there, but she had made it fun. She would find out soon enough if Mick and Harry approved.

She got in the car and Kasey and Jackson high-fived her. That was a good sign.

"Went off script a little bit, didn't you?" Mick said.

"Yes, sir," Megan said, worried. "Sorry, sir."

"Don't apologize," Harry said. "That was a different circumstance than you could have expected. It was pretty odd, the brother and sister. Why weren't you more submissive toward Al? Why didn't you tease him like Kasey did earlier?"

"That was my plan, sir," Megan said. "But he was so disrespectful and demeaning towards me. I know I have to accept some of that, but it was different than when you call me a slut and fuck me. It doesn't feel mean. He felt mean, not just to me, but to April too. I want to submit to you, daddy, but not to him."

"Excellent answer," Harry said. "You're learning. Submission isn't blind nor without self-respect."

"Then why did you suck his cock?" Mick challenged.

"Because you trained me to take care of hard cocks," Megan said. "Was that wrong?"

"No, baby, that was perfect," Mick said. "You could have opted out and we probably would have been OK with it, but I'll give you extra credit for setting aside your personal feelings and completing the assignment the best you could."

"Thank you, sir," Megan smiled. "I'm sorry I lost the panties. I will pay for new ones."

"Punishment for that will come separately," Harry said. "But not to worry. The punishment's for too little clothing aren't all that severe." Harry and Mick laughed and Jackson suggested jokingly that she should be rewarded.

They drove Jackson home and dropped him off. Mick and Harry asked about April. Megan answered their questions about her appearance, showing them her social media pictures since they were already friends online.

"She seemed very nice," Harry said.

"She was," Megan said. "I don't know much about her, but she was just one of those nice people. She's funny. She liked to laugh even though I don't think she understood most of the jokes."

"Yes, she seemed a little behind," Mick said. "That's OK."

Megan wondered why the guys were so curious about April, but she didn't ask. Instead, she listened as Mick and Harry explained what they said would be the final stop of the evening. They were going to the movie theater for another meeting with Kasey's dad.

"Of course," Megan said. "That doesn't bother you, does it, Kasey?"

"You're staying in the car," Harry said. "He thinks it's you again, but this time it will be Kasey."

"Wait, what?" Kasey asked. "He won't go for it once he sees it's me."

"It's dark in there," Harry said. "You two are built very similarly. He won't hear your voice above a whisper. He is expecting Megan. He will have no reason to think it's not her."

"Am I supposed to give him a blowjob?" Kasey asked. She was in shock. Seeing her dad at the carwash and knowing she had likely swallowed some of his cum as part of the sperm cocktail was one thing. Actually engaging in sexual contact was another. It was taboo, it was wrong.

"Yes," Mick said. "I'm sure you're wondering why, but I think you will figure it out on your own. If you don't, we can talk about it afterwards. Understand?"

"Of course, sir," Kasey said, understanding fully that she was not to ask any questions about why.

"Try not to give it too much thought," Harry said, seeing that her mind was spinning. "It's a cock that needs a hole. Your dad has no girlfriend, no one to take care of him anymore. We are all so sorry about your mom."

"Thank you, sir," Kasey said.

"This is purely physical," Harry continued. "Just take care of his needs. The rest will work itself out. Trust me."

"Of course," Kasey said. "I trust you, sir."

Megan gave Kasey some pointers about how and where to find her dad. She gave Kasey her phone so she could text her dad from Megan's phone. They parked outside the theater. Kasey took a deep breath, then got out of the car and entered the theater. She was shaking, a jumble of nerves reaction to fear, anxiety and hint of excitement and anticipation. She bought her ticket and texted her dad from Megan's phone. He told her to find him in the last row, far left corner. He said there were more people in the theater this time, but no one within two rows of him. She responded that she was on her way and added "can't wait!"

She entered the cinema and stood near the front, letting her eyes adjust to the dark. Then she made her way up the stairs to the last row, far right. Sure enough, someone was sitting there. She could only make out his shape, but she could tell it was her dad. As she approached, she moved quickly towards him, hoping to take away his ability to focus on her features.

She leaned toward him and he took her hand and whispered "hello". She whispered back and then he pulled her toward him and kissed her on the mouth. She felt his tongue in her mouth and offered hers to him as well. His hands grabbed her waist, then slid to her ass. He felt her breasts and rubbed her nipples. He put his hand between her legs. She was wet. He dug his finger under her thong and touched her pussy, sliding his finger inside, then pulling it out, smelling it, then licking it. He kissed her some more and put her hand between his legs where she felt his hardness inside his shorts.

"Time to use that tongue somewhere else," he whispered.

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

"Don't you mean daddy?" he corrected. It caught her off guard for a moment, then she realized he didn't mean that kind of daddy.

"Yes, daddy," she whispered. "Sorry, daddy."

She knelt in front of him on the theater floor. His cock was already out and semi-erect. She could barely see it, but she could feel it as he rubbed it against her face and in her hair. It was getting hard fast. She felt the soft mushroom head push against her cheeks and nose. Then it touched her lips. She kissed it. Then she licked it. Then she felt it slide between her lips. He slid down in his seat, pushing it further into her mouth. She tried to push the thought of whose cock this was and focus on the fact that it was a cock like any other - it looked, felt and tasted the same. Its function and purpose were the same and its needs were the same. Her dad was like any other man in this sense. He had needs and desires and she certainly believed he deserved to have those needs met.

Her guilt began to recede even as his cock expanded in her mouth. It still felt weird, but she was starting to feel proud that she could take care of him for a change. He had taken care of her forever, particularly after her mom's death. He would do anything for her. She knew that. She would do anything for him too. He would never have asked for this, but it was making her happy now nonetheless. As his balls touched her chin and his cock fully filled her mouth, she finally landed on why Mick and Harry had done this. They wanted to take out the mystery and awkwardness. After this night, the barriers would drop, the curious looks and walking on eggshells would end. This otherwise innocent blowjob was breaking down the walls and laying it all out there. She knew in that moment too that she was meant to reveal herself to her dad once this was over. She didn't know how he would react, but she wasn't scared. Her dad was a saint and she was his angel. That's the way they had always seen each other. Now, those titles might be a tad tarnished, but would feel all the more genuine.

Her reluctance gone, Kasey was all in now, devouring his thick, delicious pecker, her mouth and throat working hungrily on it. He was all in, too, every inch of him inside her, his hands on the back of her head, pushing her back and forth at his pace, unknowingly fucking his only daughter's throat.

To Granderson, fucking his daughter's barely legal best friend was taboo enough. But the longer things went on this week, the less guilt he felt. Megan was a treasure and Kasey was OK with the whole thing. He would never hurt her, but he absolutely loved pinning her pretty face to his crotch and feeling her commit to consuming every inch of him. Her dedication was amazing. He thought briefly about Kasey and wondered if she was learning the same techniques and using them on the other men. But he pushed that thought out of his mind. His beautiful girl could be and do what she wanted, but he preferred not to think too much about it. Seeing her in skimpy outfits conjured darker thoughts he didn't want to entertain.

Instead, he wanted to focus on what was happening to his cock right now. This beautiful young woman was servicing him willingly and eagerly. She didn't resist as he gripped her head and pushed her head down on his cock. She didn't push back as his cock reached the back of her throat. She didn't turn her head when he rubbed his cock and balls across her face. And she didn't pull away when his cum spilled out of his cock into her mouth and throat. Instead, she swallowed and sucked and made sure to finish the job. This was something he needed every day.

Kasey could feel the release and ecstasy spread through her father's body and that made her happy. She swallowed every drop of the cum that represented his ultimate pleasure, warmed by the gift of his sperm and comforted by the vigorous but caring way he had fucked her mouth. She was happy to know that this is how he had probably treated Megan. She wasn't surprised that he was an enthusiastic but kind partner, but she also had never really thought about it. Megan's safety was just as important to her as was her dad's happiness.

Kasey sat back and was about to help him put his cock away when a figure appeared behind him. Kasey was afraid they had been discovered, but then the figure whispered in Granderson's ear, "Let me give you a hand, Mr. Granderson." He jumped and turned to see Megan's face right next to his. The realization hit even before he looked back and saw his precious Kasey kneeling in front of him. Kasey got up quickly and whispered in his other ear, "It's OK, daddy. I wanted to do this. Now we don't have to wonder any more. No secrets. It doesn't need to happen again, but it needed to happen once. Right?"

"Yes, baby," he whispered back. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, daddy," she said. "I'll text you soon."

Kasey and Megan left together, leaving Granderson to absorb what just happened and come to grips with his thoughts and feelings about the future for him, Megan and Kasey.

***

"How long were you there?" Kasey asked as they walked out of the theater.

"Just a couple of minutes," Megan said. "We just guessed on how long it would take. It was good timing. I'm sorry about surprising you. I didn't know they wanted me to do that until after you went in."

"It's OK," Kasey said. "I realized why they wanted me to do it and knew I had to let my dad know it was me. You just saved me the trouble."

They got in the car and Kasey thank Mick and Harry for pushing her way past her comfort zone so she could breach a potential impasse in her relationship with her father. "Now I know we can be completely honest with each other about literally anything," she said. "I mean, there's nothing we can ask of one another that will shock or hurt at this point."

"We knew the only way you could fully invest in this process was to have any and all questions out of the way with your father," Harry said. "He's part of this group. Just having him tell you it was OK or you tell Megan it was OK wasn't enough. The act is done and it said everything that needed to be said between the two of you."

"I know it's wrong and I don't want to fuck my dad, but this one time, it couldn't have been more right," Kasey agreed.

They drove home, the girls thankful to be done paying for their transgressions. All the excitement had left them horny and exhausted. Unfortunately, the pleasure denial would continue overnight.

"Sorry girls," Harry said when they got home. "You performed well tonight, but you still broke the rule and came without permission. So, we have to make sure you don't try to cheat tonight."

Thirty minutes later, Kasey lay naked n Megan's bed next to Harry. Leather cuffs bound her wrists to her ankles behind her back. There was a ball gage in her mouth and butt plug in her ass. Harry was playing with her exposed body, manhandling her tits, slapping at her ass and jabbing fingers into her pussy, only to pull them out before she got too excited. He was too tired to fuck her again tonight, but he played with her tight, compact body while his mind and body slowly relaxed. Then he wrapped his big arm around her and pulled her tight against him, like a child hugging a favorite teddy bear, while he drifted to sleep. Kasey ached from the bonds and groping, but exhaustion won the battle and she, too, fell peacefully asleep in his arms.

The scene was similar in the bedroom of Mr. and Mrs. Brandt. Megan, also nude, was bound exactly the same way as Kasey. Mick had her laying on top of him, his hands cupping her perfect ass cheeks, her face cradled against his shoulder, her nipples poking against his hairy chest. He fell asleep a happy man. Megan fell asleep, too tired to even try to guess what tomorrow might bring.

END CHAPTER 6