Maestro or Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little history perhaps my treasure. During the Renaissance Period, vocal music was still more important than instrumental. A humanistic interest in language created a close relationship between words and music during this time. Composers began to write music to give deeper meaning and emotion to the words in their songs. They wrote in a style referred to as word painting, where the music and words combine to form a representation of poetic images."

I watched his eyes and how his mouth moved. This was a man who truly felt love in his life, love of music, perhaps seeking to transfer that emotion to a human level. I heard his voice and grasped the words but there was an aura that surrounded his body. I was seeing him as a man, not a Master, not a Maestro, not the composer, simply a man. My body was reacting to that and he was more than aware of that. His eyes rested on my breasts, nipples taut and begging him to stop talking and touch me.

"Renaissance music is very emotional music, although to us it seems much calmer. This is because the emotion is expressed in a balanced way, without extreme contrasts of dynamics, tone color, and rhythm. Renaissance music has a mostly polyphonic texture, which means there are many lines of music being played at the same time. As opposed to medieval times, this music has a fuller sound, because the bass register was used, expanding the range of music to about four octaves. Each line of melody has rhythmic independence, giving Renaissance music a more flowing rhythm and not a sharply defined beat. The melodies are also easy to sing because they move along scales with few large leaps."

"For me all music stirs emotion." I spoke without thinking or was I thinking I had permission to speak? His definition was very true. There was never a time that music wasn't a part of my life, and here it seemed to be changing my life. I wondered what his mouth would taste like?

"The Classical Period of music differs from the Baroque Age in that is does not value the fluidity and smoothness of the individual elements of music. There are contrasts of mood; many of the pieces in classical music will convey numerous moods."

And what is your mood now Master? I pondered as he continued to speak. I wanted him to ravage me.

"The moods may be a gradual change or a sudden change, depending on the composer, but the composer always has a firm control. Rhythm is another element that is varied in classical music."

O wanted to feel the rhythm of his body against my own. What would his movement feel like as he rammed and plunged inside me?

"The composer always has firm control". Yes, I was beginning to see that clearly. His dominance surpassed his music, it was the sword of his power. The music he composed was the extension of that dominance and power. How would he feel me, hold me?

"Unlike the Baroque Age of fluid rhythm that rarely changes, classical composers used unexpected pauses, syncopations, and frequent changes in length of the notes. The texture in classical music in mainly homophonic, meaning there is a main melody backed with a progression of chords, although, like the rhythm, it can also change unexpectedly."

How would your thrusting change Master?

"The melodies in classical music have an easy tune to remember. Although they may be complex compositions, there is usually a basic melody to follow."

Would our relationship change unexpectedly? When would we progress from student and teacher to lovers? I wanted to feel his hands on my body, searching for the melody in my sighs and moans that would tell him I was in tune with his harmony. I felt my hand brush against my breasts and my fingers searching for nipples so stiff and aching. He saw my need and simply ignored it.

"They are often balanced and symmetrical with two phrases of the same length. The widespread use of dynamic change comes from the composer's interests in expressing their different layers of emotions. The crescendo and decrescendo became increasingly used to get the audience more involved. The gradual shift from using a piano instead of the harpsichord came from this desire to have more dynamic changes. Unlike the harpsichord, the piano allows the player to adjust the dynamic by pressing harder or softer on the keys. Most classical composers began to want to control their own music, not make music per what someone else wanted."

Damn you Master! Control me!

My mind was taken over by his insinuations. Or was I simply hearing what I wanted to hear? Layers of emotion, desire to experience dynamic changes, wanting control. Pressing harder or softer on the body of the woman he was making love to. Suddenly everything he was saying was sexually arousing. I could sense the power pouring out of his body like the music he played, burning and erotic. I was burning.

"During the eighteenth century, the economy began rising and people starting making more money. The prospering middle class could afford larger homes, nicer clothes and better food. They also wanted aristocratic luxuries such as theatre, literature, and music. The middle class had a great impact on music in the Classical Period."

You're having quite an impact on my body. Screw this lesson! How about we just get down to the reason I'm sitting here being tortured? Why don't you shut up and Fuck me? Sweet Jesus, you're still talking when you could be inside me?

"The palace concerts were usually closed to the middle class; so, public concerts were held."

I'd opt for a public orgy old man! My senses were out of control and he was in control. Damn it, why don't you simply shut up and give me what I want? I felt the oozing between my thighs, wetting me and teasing me.

"Many people were not satisfied with merely going to concerts to listen to music; they wanted it in their homes as well."

I want you to be quiet and tell me to take off my clothes. I want you to taste me. I want you to be demanding, dirty, wicked and forceful!

"They wanted their children to take music lessons and play as well as the aristocratic children. Many composers wrote music to appease the public and their music was often easy enough for amateur musicians to play."

The vast knowledge he had acquired in his lifetime seemed unattainable yet he was reciting the history of music as if it were a sonnet of love. His body was animated, undulating as he spoke and expressed the beauty and captivating hold music had on him, body and soul. How would he move his body against mine? Would I feel the music he played on my body as if I were his beloved piano? My hands fell to my thighs, caressing me. He kept speaking, his words urging me to feel the growing desire that was mounting deep inside my mind.

"The Romantic Period was a time when emotion was poured into the music. Each composer had an individual style and expression. Music lovers could quickly decipher the composer of a piece of music because of its style. Many of the compositions conveyed nationalism and/or exoticism."

You might believe that I was overwhelmed with this unending barrage of music history? I can assure you I wasn't. The Master was in his element and rejoicing no doubt in my attentiveness. Were these lessons necessary? Perhaps more in his need to have me surrender and submit to his absolute control? He continued to speak and I saw a softness in his eyes. He was the Master and I was ... compliant.

"Nationalism is expressed when a composer writes in the style of their native homeland. Exoticism was a style of music in which the composer was fascinated with a foreign land and would create music to sound like it. Composers used exoticism to keep up with their obsessions with remote, picturesque, and mysterious things. Program music was a huge part of the Romantic Period. This is when the composer would write music to follow a story, poem, idea, or scene. The instruments would represent the emotions, characters, and events of a particular story; it would also convey sounds and motion of nature."

My emotions were conveying a story, telling my body that I was aroused and wanted him. My nipples were tingling, stinging my senses into a desire that only he could soothe. Couldn't he see that? Eyes that suddenly fixated on my own answered. My Master was himself becoming aroused and eager, or was he simply basking in this unfamiliar foreplay knowing it was his lack of recognizing my passion that was causing my body to seethe and burn?

"One of the greatest program music composers was Hector Berlioz, who wrote the Symphonie fantastique, a story about an artist who overdoses on opium."

Let me overdose on your tongue? I could feel his tongue gliding between my soaked lips, parting them and licking the juices that were overflowing.

"Timbre, or tone color, was used more now than ever before. It was extremely important to the composer to obtain their specific mood or atmosphere that they wanted the audience to feel."

You want me to feel agony? My mood my dear Master is for you to want me and take me. Stop talking and play me!

"Along with new tone colors, composers also sought new harmonies for greater emotional intensity. They began using the chromatic harmony, which uses chords from the twelve-tone scale as opposed to the major and minor eight tone scales. By doing this they could use more tension and release methods."

Was this composer creating the mood he wanted his audience to feel? There was definite tension, how would he release me, what were his methods? Would his fingers tease me, torture me? When would his mouth taste me? Would he show me the colors of passion and power? Was I overdosing on the fantasy of his making love to me? I need release!

"They would play extremely dissonant chords, and then release it with a more stable consonant chord to create feelings of yearning, tension, and mystery. To follow the expansion of timbre, and harmonies, dynamics, pitch, and tempo were also expanded. Composers used extreme dynamics ranging from pppp to ffff, which is extremely soft to extremely loud."

If your tongue was inside me I would moan softly. If your stiff attacking lips grasped the swollen pearl between my legs I would groan loudly when you sucked and pummeled it with your teeth. You've created your precious yearning. I'm in a considerable state of sexual tension. There's no mystery except how you'll excite me?

"Composers experimented with new instruments, such as the piccolo and contrabassoon to expand the pitches of the orchestra. The other thing they varied was tempo."

Yesss ... tempo ... how fast, how slow will you lick me?

"Accelerandos and ritardandos were used more for variety along with the rubato, a hesitation or pushing of the tempo."

That's how you seduce me Master with hesitating sucking, pushing your tongue deeper and varying the tempo of your attack!

Feelings of yearning, tension and mystery, all rushing through my body. Without the slightest change of expression, almost as an aside he asked me to refill our glasses, it seemed he was building his own thirst. Was he suddenly parched and needed a drink so that he could continue? I could feel his eyes following me as I got up and walked across the room. Alright Master Meridon, we'll play your music.

"You have a graceful sway about you Layla. I can imagine seeing you walk to me nude and comely, rather exciting. You've given this old man many things to consider. I imagine playing across your body and listening to the sounds and music you'll thrill me with. You'll compose an erotic song I have no doubt."

He was faltering. How long would it take him to surrender to his desire? To me?

I handed him his glass and returned to my chair, quite content to have him continue. His was an education in seduction on the highest level. He was speaking to my mind, forcing me to pay attention, not allowing me to wander in my thoughts even though I surmised he completely understood that I was meandering in and out of lust and loyalty to his intentions.

"Where was I?" A simple loss of thought? His own words were playing with his mind. "Ahhhh yes, the present state of music." His self-control was losing ground. I smiled.

"Music has become an even greater part of society now, because of recordings, radio broadcasts, and the ability to mass print copies of music for anyone to play in the convenience of their home."

We're here Master, in your home. Convenience is in your hands if you'd simply take hold of it and forget the lesson. I crossed my legs and watched his eyes follow the hem of my skirt riding up my thighs. His glare became lewd when he saw the shimmering clips of my garter belt resting on my soft supple skin. I didn't make any attempt to adjust my skirt or obstruct his view.

"At the beginning of the twentieth century, though, many people did not accept these outrageous new styles of music, so the composers mostly performed their less dramatic pieces in concerts. Women became more active in the music world as composers, virtuoso soloists, and educators."

Let me educate you Master? I can teach you how to drive me insane with want. Shall I compose a piece that stirs you to want more and more of me?

"During the wars, women joined the orchestras as players and conductors."

I can be that player. Let me conduct this music? You can hear me play and listen to my moans and groans as your mouth becomes your instrument of pleasure. No need for war old man, I'll surrender to you.

"During Hitler's reign in Europe, many composers moved to the U.S. to look for work. The United States became a powerful force for twentieth century music. Jazz, country, and other popular music swept the world. American colleges and universities have expanded music throughout the nation, educating countless numbers of students. These colleges and universities now are what the churches and nobility were in the past."

"May I ask you a question?" It appears the history lesson had concluded.

"Certainly, ask anything you'd like."

"Why have you never found the woman you composed?" It was a logical question that I was very curious to know the answer to.

"The woman in my life was music. She held me mesmerized, my fidelity, loyalty and faithfulness to her was unwavering. Music demanded my undivided, complete attention. If I drifted from her even for a moment she sang to me like a seductive siren always pulling me back to her. Music satisfied my hungers, sexual and intellectual, always showing me her grace and beauty, holding my mind and body prisoner you might say."

"Are you saying you've never had a woman in the flesh?" That seemed impossible.

"No dear Layla, I'm not a downhearted virgin, far from it. I've had my fair share of sexual pleasures and perversions, some more enticing than others. There may have been one or two ladies that could have persuaded me to keep them close. My goddess, my true love was always music, she alone could contain me and did. That is until now."

Might I have altered his lifelong persuasion?

"I've lived a blessed life; have everything I shall ever want or need in the material world. What I seek now is the company of as you put it, the woman in the flesh."

And what was I seeking? A man who could stimulate my mind as well as my body. The two for me had become one. Without the two forces being nourished I felt as though I was missing a vital part of life. As if an unexpected gift, this man, could also feed my love of music. Imagine the possibilities, pleasures and experiences combining the three loves in my life, endless joy.

Yes, there are three. Older men who sexually excite me, intellect and music.

"You have the mind that challenges me, the willingness to learn and adapt. Granted we will not agree on all aspects of this relationship, as you have eluded to. You dear Layla have definite needs, as well as clear and terse negatives. I'm not a man who will fail to appreciate those concise succinct refusals, in fact you rather excite me in the sense that you are your own person, secure in yourself and how you expect you should be regarded. Quite honestly you've haven't disappointed me. I truly believed you would rebel and stand your ground on several requests."

"And what would those be?" He was baiting me. I'd bite, why not, I enjoyed the authority skirmish.

"I was sure you wouldn't agree to my dress code for one. You have a lovely body; you enjoy men looking at you. Elegance in dress to attract attention in the most respectful yet inviting way. When you arrived here yesterday you were intentionally dressed to encourage my gaze. I'd be less than frank if I didn't tell you I'd hoped you would reveal yourself in much the way you did. You enjoy seduction, being the temptress suits you."

All the while he was speaking he was smiling and observing my facial expressions, taking notice of the way my body was reacting to the thoughts that were spinning in my mind. His eyes rested on my breasts. Do I detect a slight glaze of perspiration forming on his brow.? As he shifted in his chair I saw what I believed was the very prominent proof that he was feeling the sexual tension building. I was being played, now I wanted to be played with.

"I'd like to continue our conversation with one small deviation?" The Master was taking control.

"And what would that be?" Smiling at him he knew he had me right where I wanted him to have me.

"I'd like you to take your things off, sit back in your chair and speak with me completely exposed."

This was the turning point. He had laid down the gauntlet. Would I take his challenge?

I began unbuttoning my blouse, cuffs first. With each button my shaking hands became steady and confident. I knew the trembling was excitement. Did he?

"Stand up Layla."

With my blouse completely undone I stood and drew it off my body. Reaching for the zipper on my skirt I was bending forward as I lowered it over my hips, down my thighs, stepping out of it.

"A garter belt, what a lovely sight. Please stand there for a moment I'd like to add a bit of drama if you will? Suddenly and as unexpected as was possible he turned his head to the front of the room. "Jeremy, will you come in for a moment?" He turned back to me and simply smiled.

"Touché Master Meridon." He instinctively fed my senses.

Jeremy came into the room and didn't look at me. I thought that odd? How could he not look at a woman in lingerie standing in the room obviously about to remove what little she had on?

"Jeremy, I thought you would enjoy the unveiling. Why don't you take a seat and we'll continue?"

Without so much as a blink Jeremy sat down in a chair next to the Master and they became my captivated audience.

"Please continue Layla."

The overture was about to begin.

So, I was to be the entertainment. I could have refused. I welcomed the challenge. If it was to be an unveiling he desired, I would give him exactly that. I was somewhat amazed at my own willingness to be put on display. Clearly I was aroused and sexually starved for the touch of a man. If this was the road to that end I was more than happy to take the steps that would bring me to my destination.

I unsnapped shimmering silver clips from the black sheer hose still hugging my thighs with a wisp of lace. Each small gesture was exaggerated by my slow and deliberate movements. Turning my back to my spectators I unfastened the tiny hooks and allowed the bit of satin to fall to my feet.

"The swell of your hips is luscious and inviting. I can imagine my hands gripping that fullness." The words were precise, his voice quiet and strong.

Raising my right foot to the chair I rolled the stocking down, slipping it over my ankle, over my heel and laying it over the back of my chair. Turning to their peering eyes I repeated the same slow cadence until all that was left were a sheer pantie and a lace trimmed bra cupping and holding my round full breasts. What would create the most drama?