Maestro or Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm an oral man Layla. I love the taste of a woman, how my lips feel secluded in the depths of warm wet folds. When the tip of my searching tongue dips into the sweetness seeping down it thrills me, ignites me. I'm encouraged to seek that lustrous pearl and lavish such attention upon it that you reward me with a cascade of your desire drenching my mouth, wetting my face. If you would come up here on the bed and sit back against the pillows that's how I would like to begin this adventure."

I stepped on a small fabric stool and then onto the bed. I walked to the head of the massive playground and took my place. My back straight against the mound of pillows, my legs spread wide and my knees bent.

"Such a beautiful offering, you have a decadent wicked flair dear Layla, a natural sinful sense of unconstrained acquiescence."

Why wouldn't I comply? I was where I wanted to be with a man I wanted to be with. Compliance was more of a feeling of amenability. What's wrong with being different? Why deny the fire beneath my skin? You may think I don't see the path I'm taking; I see what's just beyond my reach.

"Now if you would reach over your head for a moment we can set the scene perfectly." I raised my hands above my shoulders instinctively aware of what the set design contained.

The Master reached up and carefully wrapped black braided silk cords around my wrists. My body was trembling; I was wanting what I'd never had before and he would provide it to me.

"You have no fear, you're just as intense as I knew you would be. The purpose of the restraints is quite simple. My intention is to play you into another dimension of pleasure. Now the final preproduction component to insure perfection."

From the side of the bed he pulled yet another set of silk cords, wrapping each around my ankles, tightly securing them so that I couldn't close my legs.

"Time to begin dear Layla. I can play relentlessly and will. I'll show you no mercy. I suspect you wouldn't ask for mercy rather completely surrendering to your own desire. When you came to me I knew we would be here like this. I sensed that your soul would rise and the sum of all our parts, more than the moon, more than the stars, would provide more than life could hope to offer."

Was this the man I'd longed for?

"Here we are, two ordinary people. We once were solitary people just crossing paths looking for adventures to live on. You and I, we have talked so many times before in our minds. I can only say no passion ever could be equal. Living life, knowing that we're free to simply be two extraordinary people who understand lust. I'd almost given up dreaming, caught in my daily routine but fate with her magical scheming has given us this possibility."

I laid there bound and blindly trusting.

If I could wander through the sands of time where would I ever find a man like this? No man's like this. He weaves a magic spell. No man here should dare to judge him or assess his worth. A man so far beyond compare. In time to come as I look back on this moment I know I'll know no man with his attack on life. This man I've longed for in my mind since life began. I couldn't think of a better ending to my day. This night would give me all the pleasure I desired. Here in the rushing harsh of evening I saw things I never thought I'd see. Who cares if tomorrow the melody ends if there's music tonight?

As I closed my eyes I trembled. The sigh as his fingers grasped my ankles, his body falling between my legs. Warm breath on thighs.

"Play me Master."