Maestro or Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always believed that a woman standing bare breasted creates a vision of what could be. Slipping the satin straps down my arms, this was the comely, wanton image that I imagined the Master had envisioned. With one quite quick touch of my fingers the bra fell away. My breasts, nipples rigid and deeply blushed, bounced and swayed as I laid my bra over the stockings.

"She's lovely isn't she Jeremy? Look at her breasts, so round, nipples proudly pointed and so succulent."

I was on fire with lust and want. My mind and body were in a conflict of craving desires. Tease them or tease myself?

"Please turn and take down your panties for us Layla. Bend forward as you lower them, we want to see the fullness of your lips, wet and weeping I have no doubt."

I turned my back to their leering eyes, tugged the lace over my hips and down my thighs. My heart was pounding, my body quivering with anticipation. I bent over and spread my bare feet apart, revealing the precious softly tufted lips they so desperately wanted to see. This was an extraordinary moment for me. I was not only willing to be part of this I was reveling in it, wanted it to continue.

"Lovely dear Layla, absolutely beautiful. You've a body that was meant to be lavished and so it shall be. Jeremy go to Layla and let us begin to play her music." His eyes flashed at me, wondering if he'd pushed me too far too fast? I simply turned and faced Jeremy.

"Yes Jeremy, play me." The Master's eyes widened and his smile became lascivious. Was this surrender ... or had he been conquered?

Jeremy was standing in front of me in a second, smiling as if he knew this composition by heart.

"My wish is to see you played, hear your cries and moans. This is my composition, my score, and you will be the only instrument in this piece. Jeremy is simply my metronome, he'll keep you in perfect rhythm, measuring each shift and sigh. I haven't heard your tone yet. I want to very much. I will be listening carefully, appreciating your beautiful sound takes time. In the stillness, you will sense everything I long to hear. Unraveling like golden notes the walls will all come down this way." Our confidence was erotic.

"Jeremy please allow Layla to undress you. I'd like to see her movements and how she'll play this piece. I sense she will make tender sensual music."

This was a scene out of an erotic opera. The Master allowing his treasured instrument to be played by hands not his own. Alright Maestro, let's begin.

Jeremy, this man before me was tall, handsome and eager. Hands at his sides I took care to play with measured movements. My fingers opening each black button, his chest bared and smooth, I felt his skin. There are moments you feel as though you can run a million miles, some moments you feel as though you can't move. You feel like you can start a wildfire, then the fire blazes inside you.

"Yes Layla, his skin is hot and begging you to cool it with your body."

I moved closer to him, my breasts brushing his chest, nipples rigid and stiff persistent against his skin. I reached under his shirt grasping his broad shoulders. I could feel his body shuddering. I wanted to feel him shiver. Pushing the shirt off his arms I felt that tremor.

"You love the influence you create, how his body responds to you Layla, the power is exciting and chilling. It whispers to you, tells you that you can have it all, every movement, every feeling in his body comes from you because you're in control."

Falling to my knees I used my lips to unbuckle the thin black leather belt around his waist. Pulling it from each loop. I stood up with his belt in my teeth, in my mind a brilliant piece of choreography.

Taking his hand in mine I placed his fingers on his zipper. I forced his fingers to grasp it and ease it down and open. I could feel the length of his fully erect shaft, deftly gliding my hand up and down his black slacks. Pulsing and jerking, small drops of wetness were glistening through the dark confinement. I slipped my left hand behind his back down into the open pants and squeezed the taut strong flesh of his ass. My right hand grasping what we both wanted out in the air. Tightly closing my hand, feeling the girth of his cock was invigorating, a brisk strong hold. Jeremy groaned. I trembled. We sighed with delight. The Master moaned.

"You want him; you love the feeling of owning his desire. This is what dominance gives you, how it feeds your own craving. Submission is your power Layla, surrendering to me is what you want, it possesses you. You give in to it knowing that you get what you need in return. Now take what you want, make him your slave."

I took a step back and considered Jeremy's eyes. He was as delirious with want as I was. Make him my slave? How do I do that? I heard my own voice, I was his Mistress. "Take them off Jeremy and get down on your knees!" Jeremy obeyed me. I felt a rush of delicious wickedness wash over me.

I grabbed the back of his head and forced his mouth between my legs. I stared into the Master's eyes as I spoke, commanded my slave.

"Make me shriek with passion. Use your tongue, taste me, show me how you want me."

Jeremy wrapped his hands around my thighs, separating my legs pulling me closer to him. That moment when the tip of his tongue slipped between my slick wet lips was electrifying and rocked me to my core. My eyes closed as I fell into his mouth.

"Look at your Master Layla!" I turned to the voice. "Now show me, show me see how he excites you." The Master's eyes were glaring and riveted.

I was caught in a strong undertow crushing across my body. My slave was drinking me in. The waves rolled hard as the current shifted. The gravity pulling me down. I felt myself falling, sinking deep into nothingness, and then euphoria, I was more than eager to be dragged under. I let go and allowed myself to tumble in his passion.

"Your eyes are on fire; his tongue is the searing poker driving deep into you. His lips are punishing that lustrous pearl, the heavens are opening Layla, raining down on your senses, thunderous explosions, lightning striking every nerve in your body."

The cries were mine, screaming and blaring as his mouth took me into the power of the storm between my legs. It shocked and ignited me. I thrust my hips up tightly against his mouth, grinding and grabbing every sensation I could steal.

"Now the final surrender Layla, now you give in completely to your Master ... Jeremy take your prize, take her body and feel her succumb to you."

Jeremy got to his feet and turned me around, strong fingers forcing me down on my hands and knees. I felt him behind me, on his knees. His thrusting penetration was swift and deep. I clutched him tightly inside me.

"You know what I want, give it to me Jeremy, do it now!"

Strong firm hips were pumping and driving into me. Frantic hands felt for my swaying breasts. The pressure of his fingers tugging and pulling my nipples felt like a vise gripping tighter and tighter. I loved the pain, I wanted it.

I could hear the Master groaning and breathing. His tongue sweeping over his lips with each thrust as if he were the musician playing me. God, I loved the power I had.

Jeremy, forcing me to quiver and tremble with his thrusts, bound tight in his hands, he was a wild fire, magnificently burning out of control. I needed a dangerous lover. I touched his thrill. He was riding me like the wild force of swirling wind. Voodoo magic intensifying in his body as he took me down into the flames.

The world around me came to a crashing halt as I felt the stinging shocks of his body slamming against me. One final lunge and it was a crushing all-consuming detonation inside both of us. We weren't moving, we were touching and stealing every second of the explosion. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide from the powerful rush of pure ecstasy. When he grabbed my shoulders to keep himself upright I collapsed under Jeremy's body. I was motionless as he rolled onto his back and we both struggled to stop the room from spinning around us.

From out of the deafening silence I heard the Master begin to speak. He was asking questions that only he could answer.

"What good am I if I'm like all the rest? What good am I if I know what you need and don't give it to you? What good am I if I know and don't do? If I turn a blind eye to your needs what good am I? If I freeze in the moment like the rest who don't try, what good am I? If I know and don't say, then I'm looking straight through you, not at you Layla. If you softly speak and I have every chance and still failed to hear, what good am I? Down a treacherous road I came to where I stand. With a heavy heart and my head in my hands, I've come to understand only a foolish man would continue to play the solitary music of the devil's band. It's you who will breathe the music of this life back into me."

I heard every word he spoke. I heard my life being explained to me. Could this man understand who I was? Was it possible that he could see me, the me I was and wanted to be? Dominance, surrender, submission, devotion, adoration, trust and respect, the only way to live life for me and he understood? I was stunned and reeling.

"When I closed my eyes so I couldn't see, my life troubled me. I let things stand that shouldn't have been allowed. I held my head too high, too proud. I raised my voice too loud. With a ringing of a bell in the back of my mind it stirred my heart to make me human, to make me whole. I held myself away and apart and the tears of my brothers didn't move me. Of this I'm sure, this I know. I've been given a chance to hear the whisper of the wind and the rhythm of a song. To keep me on the path where I belong the music has given you to me Layla, to make me human and keep me whole."

Was that his belief? That this time in his life was a second chance? Did he have a miraculous epiphany? And what did it have to do with me? It was more than I could understand. I needed to gain some perspective. My perception was telling me that this man was seeking redemption from a life he didn't appreciate.

I got up and gathered my clothes. I needed more than a few seconds to realize what had just happened. Without a word or a glance, I left the room. I closed the bathroom door and locked it. I turned on the shower, crept inside. Standing under the steamy water pouring over me I stayed there for what seemed like forever. My mind was empty of thoughts. My body was feeling nothing lost in this dream like world. My only thought was I needed to find myself and reason. I needed to make sense.

I reached for the faucet and let cold water wake me. It took a minute to realize that this situation was changing rapidly. Think Layla, remember who you are and what you want?

I crisscrossed back and fourth between his world and mine, finally into the coherent me. I dressed and went to find Master Meridon.

"Layla dear, there you are." I looked around the room and Jeremy had vanished.

"Quite an evening, not at all what I may have imagined." That was an understatement of the grandest magnitude. What had he imagined?

"These past days have been a revelation for both of us. I knew the moment we met that you were extraordinary. I'm not going to profess that I have some magical insight, I don't. I do have a keen sense of people, as you do. We each have qualities that will enrich the other. Tell me, how do you feel about the events of this evening? I don't have to ask you to be straightforward, that is characteristic to you. I would like to hear your thoughts?"

The question, so matter of fact were his words. The voice calm and steady.

Where do I begin? I was completely ravaged by a virtual stranger in front of a virtual stranger who has decided that I was now his asset. Had I become a possession? In these few days, I have gone from a completely independent confident woman to? ... That was the question?

"I'm confused in some ways and yet completely comfortable. Jeremy was certainly more than a surprise. I suppose my first question should be what purpose that served?"

"You spoke of your grasp or understanding of what a Dominant/submissive relationship is. I attempted to explain that to you. We exchanged ideas and came to a somewhat congenial agreement. I assured you that you would never be forced to submit. I explained that a submissive agrees to surrender because they want and need that control. You wanted to please me. That sense feeds your self-confidence to know I am gratified. By submitting to my request, you showed me that you are willing to do whatever I ask of you to satisfy me."

"Seeing me sexually entangled with another man gratifies you?" That was a question that had to be asked.

"The act itself isn't the pleasure, although I would be less than honest if I didn't say that I certainly was quite enthralled with your wicked sexuality. That you allowed me to give you to Jeremy was the true joy. There was another consideration. You've been in a heightened state of sexual arousal these past days. I'm an older man. I do have some physical limitations. I can assure you that I will most certainly be able to satisfy you, of that you needn't be concerned. I believed that a raw sinful fucking was what you needed, I gave it to you, with no regrets I trust?"

I couldn't keep from giggling. "No, I can attest to the fact that there are no regrets."

"I also enjoy being the voyeur at times, just as I believe you're quite comfortable in the exhibitionist role?"

"Yes, Master Meridon, I freely admit that being watched is quite erotic for me. My personal experiences in that vein have been limited to shall I say performing for the man who shares my life at any given time. I can honestly say that I haven't made it a habit of sharing myself with another man, while that man watches, with any other man, for any man."

A convoluted roundabout way of telling him that I'd never been the star of a live sex show for even an audience of one.

"To put your mind at ease I have no intention of sharing you Layla. Jeremy is a secular factor. Let me give you some background. Jeremy has been with me since a young boy. His family weren't good people, he was abused. He became my ward and has since become more like a son than an employee or servant. However, he does have needs. I've encouraged him to seek his pleasures but he doesn't. The other day, your first morning here, Jeremy was in the house but kept to himself. That evening after you left we spoke. He told me that he found you quite exciting and sexually attractive. We have no secrets between us."

"So you decided to gift me to Jeremy?"

"In a sense, yes. I also gifted Jeremy to you Layla." My inner siren was extremely pleased with his gift. "You obviously enjoyed the surprise, or am I mistaken?"

"No, you're not mistaken. Jeremy delighted me. So, am I to assume that we are to be a threesome?" How did I go from being an independent woman, to a student, to a submissive, to the center of a ménage à trois?

"Not that I'm opposed or would disagree. You seem to make up the directions as we go along?" Being a Master has its rewards as I was beginning to understand.

"First let me assure you that you will never be in the middle. I have no desire to engage Jeremy sexually. I'm a heterosexual man, I find no personal sexual interest or desire in or for another man. If that were the case I wouldn't be attracted to Jeremy I can assure you of that. It would be akin to incest in my mind. My desire lies completely with and for you Layla."

I could sense his immediate aversion and felt somewhat naive for even suggesting it. The relationship between Jeremy and Master Meridon was shaped with clear definitive lines. There would be no crossing those boundaries I was sure of that.

"We are in the initial stages of this association. I'm not opposed to a sexual relationship between you and Jeremy if that's agreeable to both of you. As I've said, observing is personally very erotic. I might add that being the center of my attention seemed to appeal to your own sensual gratification."

Watching his eyes as he spoke, my mind painting pictures of another time. I saw the world going by and was contented with the possibilities before me. Now as we sat here the best of strangers, we would play the game for all it was worth making up the rules as we go. Watching him watching me? How many nights would we chase into the dawn?

Surrendering to these feelings, thoughts that were always there before were now taking hold. This was a new story of my life writing itself. I'd been watching my life go by, dreaming of my tomorrows. Was the past holding me and keeping me at heel? I wanted to fly, to soar and yet maybe I was afraid to try.

If someone like him, found someone like me, suddenly nothing would ever be the same. So many secrets inside I longed to share. All I needed was someone to help me see a world I've never seen before yet longed to experience. Could he open these doors and show me this world?

"I'd like you to spend the night here, with me, in my bed Layla?"

My mind was telling me to surrender to the feelings that were magnified by the entire evening. Was I simply becoming promiscuous, not giving any thought to how easy it was to imagine myself in his bed? This was a runaway train speeding down a track that was certain to derail.

"Lead the way Master Meridon."

Shocked?

Don't be.

I was seeing a world I'd never seen before. I wanted to open the door and walk in freely and with the knowledge that nothing, nothing would ever be the same again. I wanted that excitement, that sense of new and different.

"This way Layla," The Master stood and walked before me. I followed him through the room down a hallway on the other side of the house. "My bedroom is just up these stairs."

Taking each step, I could feel myself becoming both excited and calm. I had nothing to fear, and everything to experience. At the top of the stairs there were three doors. Would I choose the right door?

I walked straight ahead and opened the double doors. The room was most definitely the Master's. There were massive windows, almost floor to ceiling, very common in these old Victorians. Warm lighting bathed the walls and deep dark furniture glowed. There was an old spinet in the corner. Of course there was.

"Welcome sounds a bit condescending under the circumstances." I turned to the voice, the smile was soft and genuine. "Perhaps, so happy to have you here sounds more honest?"

"What a truly magnificent room Master. I am very happy to be here."

"We could play games or simply respect what we both want and expect?" Ever the Master.

"There is no need for games. Would you like me to undress for you?"

"Yes Layla, that's exactly what I'd like you to do." The Master walked to the bed and sat down. "Here, come here close to me. I'd like to see you clearly."

This wasn't a seductive striptease moment. I wanted to get passed that. I simply began opening the buttons on my blouse and in seconds it was gone, as was my skirt. I was completely naked in a matter of minutes. As I was taking off my panties he removed his shirt, unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper of his slacks. This was the first time I'd looked at him, really looked at him.

His body was slender, like his fingers. Tuffs of grey hair covered his chest. I thought he'd be muscular, his arms and chest were. Playing evidently kept his upper body in tone and shape. He stood up and slipped his slacks down and off, laying them on the chair near the bed. I was quite amazed at his self-confidence. Taking off his black boxers revealed an unexpected pleasure.

"I'd like to assure you that my excitement is in direct correlation to the picture before me." Master Meridon was fully erect. His hand reached down and he began stroking the length and girth of his apparent pleasure.