Michele's Dark Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful white wife succumbs to dark obsessions.
10k words
4.57
138.6k
231

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele's Dark Destiny: the Cabo Affair

I had witnessed the awakening of unspoken desire in my wife, Michele, though I remained unaware that it would lead to obsession and beyond. We had entered a new world, with Michele falling again and again into the 'zone' that she had discovered those two nights. A zone in which nothing mattered but her desire. She would hold me spellbound with vivid descriptions of her ever-emerging fantasies, which we would then flesh out with role-play, often aided by her 'Mandingo Phallus'. Almost all of her fantasies came to involve black men, with many exploring a darkness and subversion in her psyche that I never knew existed. Yes, witnessing Michele uncover her deep sexuality was an erotic dream...though sometimes unsettlingly so.

On the domestic front, on the other hand, our lives continued unchanged, with our marriage remaining supportive and affectionate. Michele and I were enjoying a wonderfully fulfilling, outwardly wholesome life together!

Our careers continued at a demanding though rewarding pace. Michele seemed to handle her career effortlessly, even though it was at least as demanding as mine, and undoubtedly required more brain power. Just as when she was simultaneously working and completing her PhD, I was in awe of this lady's ability to handle every obstacle she faced.

I seemed to be working non-stop, having been assigned oversight of a very high-profile commercial real estate transaction. Its scope was a challenging responsibility for a Junior Partner, but I accepted it without reservation. And there was some great motivation! The firm has three Principals, led by first among equals, John Gross. Beneath the Principals are the Full Partners, including veteran Ops Chief, Larry Sullivan. Larry had taken me under his wing early and we always had a great relationship. He mentioned that he and the Principals were very impressed with my performance, implying that if this deal went well there could be a big reward.

As everything came together I found that I had more free time than expected, with just a few loose ends to be tied up. Knowing there would be no time between this project and others coming up in the spring, Michele and I decided that it was the perfect time for a getaway to Mexico. Cabo was an easy flight from Southern California and the perfect destination for a bit of adventure and quiet time together.

Everything was going as planned, when out of the blue the parties in my transaction requested that the closing be expedited to the Thursday we would be gone! It was nearly ready to go, so we had to accommodate the request. I asked Larry if I should reschedule our trip. "You load the gun and we'll pull the trigger," he assured me. I trusted him like a father! I finished my preparations, briefed Larry and the others, then on Saturday I packed for Cabo..

Michele and I arrived on Sunday afternoon, immediately taken by the beauty of the locale and our luxurious accommodation. The next days were wonderful, highlighted by magnificent weather, fine dining, parasailing, and snorkeling. We made the most of every day, often relaxing at our resort lounge in the late afternoon. The place was beautiful! The horseshoe-shaped lounge featured panoramic windows with a deck lining the outside. Both afforded magnificent views of the Pacific, the resort grounds and pools, and the harbor with its surroundings.

The days passed quickly. Thursday arrived, the day the big deal was to close. After parasailing in the morning, then shopping in the early afternoon, Michele and I showered and headed out again at about 4:30. Michele wore a green dress she had bought just for the trip, sexy and summery. It looked gorgeous with her honey-blonde hair, golden skin, and emerald eyes. The front came up in a loop around her neck, her arms and shoulder blades bare. It closely hugged her body while remaining tasteful, leaving just enough for the imagination. In one word? 'Stunning'!

And so the two of us found ourselves sitting on the deck enjoying a glass of wine while discussing our plans for Friday, our last full day. We both expressed disappointment that our trip was almost over, agreeing we would go for a long walk on the beach and take it easy on Friday.

It was then that Michele motioned, pointing to three black men coming out to the deck.

"Hey, there's Derek!" she exclaimed.

"Huh? Who, where?" I asked confused.

"There!" she pointed out, giving a friendly wave. One of the men smiled and waved back.

"Oh, yeah! Such a nice guy," I acknowledged.

We had met Derek the previous day as Michele and I were sitting in the surf taking a break from snorkeling. She was describing a problem with her underwater camera, when a tall, dark, ripped black man suddenly appeared, towering over us. It was kind of startling, but with a disarming smile he introduced himself as 'Derek' and offered help. He apologized for eaves-dropping, explaining that he had the same camera and had experienced the same glitch. He sat down next to Michele, leaning close to show her the solution, and in a minute or two he had it fixed. Then we all chatted a bit.

It turned out Derek was from Huntington Beach! He was somewhat flirtatious with Michele, but though unpolished he came across in a respectful way. And Michele ate it up! It was a turn on seeing her sitting in the surf, smiling, her golden body glistening wet, with this tall, dark stranger clearly enjoying the "scenery".

After Derek left Michele prepared to head back into the water, joking that maybe he was the 'one' we were looking for. I laughed, realizing where the 'one' idea was coming from! She mentioned, as if I hadn't noticed, how he had been checking her out. I reminded her that every man I had seen since our arrival on Sunday had literally undressed her with his eyes. "And every woman, too!" I half-joked. Michele's sky blue hip-hugger bikini ensured plenty of attention on that particular day. For my part, I was more content with watching her tight, round bottom dipping and bobbing in the water than with snorkeling myself!

Back to the present, Derek appeared at our table a few minutes after we saw him arrive. He was wearing a silk Hawaiian shirt, tan trousers, and loafers, sans socks. I had to admit that for a man so rough around the edges he could really put himself together. His clothes fit perfectly, emphasizing his broad shoulders and chest, ripped arms, trim waist, and long legs. With his strong jaw, sharp cheekbones, and wide mouth, he looked like the quintessential movie star. Michele smiled her usual, radiant smile as he gently but firmly took her hand.

"It's great to see you again! Michele and..." He stumbled.

"Ty," I replied.

"Right! Ty..." he continued, shaking my hand in turn. His was large, calloused, and strong. "Well, you mentioned we might run into each other here, and look what happened!" Turning back to Michele with a confident smile, he continued, "How you folks been? Enjoying your trip?"

Michele responded, "We're great, and we're having a wonderful time! How about you?"

"I'm fantastic!" he said. "Any more equipment malfunctions?"

"Nope, no more malfunctions!" Michele replied, giggling at his obvious flirt.

"That's what I like to hear!" Derek responded with a laugh of his own, moving to the other side of our high-top table out of foot traffic, to my right and Michele's left.

I didn't remember mentioning where we might run into each other. In any case, Derek was a fine conversationalist. We learned that after serving in the Marines he started his own remodeling business. Since we were considering a project ourselves, we found him to be a treasure trove of information. I assumed he must do well being based in Huntington.

After about fifteen minutes Derek began to move between us and his companions, who themselves were engaged in lively conversations with those around them. Each time his attention drifted away Michele seemed disappointed, only to perk up again upon his return. After a few cycles back and forth his friends went inside, with Derek settlling in with us. We all got along great! Michele is a warm person, though thoughtful and sophisticated. She is pleasant to everybody, but she has to sense a certain connection to truly open up. That was the case here. Though I felt that normally private Michele was offering too much information regarding our lives, I didn't overthink it.

I lost track of time and before long it was past 5:30.

'Oh jeez, I need to call Larry!' I thought to myself. "Sorry, honey, I have to see how the deal went. Derek, an important transaction wrapped up today. In fact, probably within the past half hour. I just need to give my people a call. Give me about twenty minutes."

"Yeah, no problem! Take all the time you need..." he replied.

I wanted some privacy, so I slipped in through the lounge to the hotel lobby. There was still too much going on, so I walked out to the garden adjacent to the hotel. Perfect! Not to mention great reception. Larry answered and I could immediately tell that all went very well. He explained that due to a slight delay the closing had in fact concluded just fifteen minutes earlier. 'Perfect timing!' I thought.

Larry congratulated me on my diligence and leadership, noting that both our client and Gross were very pleased. We discussed other positive developments and he informed me that I deserved lots of credit for being so far ahead of the game, resulting in smooth-sailing at the end! He concluded by asking me about my trip, sent his regards to Michele, and we wrapped up. I felt like the King of the World as I headed back!

Inside the lobby again, I saw a door marked 'El Marinero Lounge and headed in. Then suddenly it all seemed strange, like I was in the wrong place! My eyes had not completely adjusted from outside, and I felt disoriented in the relative dimness. When I looked to my right to where the door out to the deck should have been, I saw tables and people. And the bar was to my right as well, not to my left as I expected.

After a few seconds I regained my bearings, realizing that I was on the other side of the symmetrical, u-shaped lounge from where I had left it. Sure enough, as I glanced around revelers I could make out Michele and Derek through the windows on the other side, and I could see the route that I had taken when I had exited on my way to call Larry.

It had become packed! In the corner of my eye I noticed another door out to the deck. So, I slipped through intending to loop back to the table that way. I was immediately struck by the fantastic view over the harbor, with the westering sun casting long shadows. I lingered for a moment, clicking off a few photos with my phone. Then I headed over to the table. As I came around the curved deck to about the eleven or twelve o'clock position, I could see Michele and Derek about thirty feet away.

Their backs were toward me. Michele was standing next to her seat now, looking spectacular from behind. Derek stood to her left. As I worked forward, other patrons coming and going slowed my pace. Then I stopped, startled to see him gently touch the small of Michele's back with his right hand. He leaned over and whispered something in her ear, then she drew close. I could see her profile as she touched her forehead to his shoulder with a smile.

Then my heart leapt to my throat as his hand fell to rest on her right hip. I could see him give it a gentle squeeze. 'WTF?!' I thought. Now I was frozen, barely able to move. I felt a lump in my throat. 'Please, baby, pull away...please...' I urged silently. She did not. In fact, her body language was relaxed and content.

Staff were giving me dirty looks for blocking the way. I scooted to the side, continuing my observations as I pretended to admire the panorama. My heart sank as I saw his massive hand move down to Michele's bottom, his dark fingers giving her right cheek caresses, followed by gentle pats. 'What the fuck is going on? What are they talking about?' I whispered to myself.

I should have marched over and surprised them from behind, telling him to get lost, but I didn't. I stood and watched as this black stranger caressed my beautiful wife's ass with his powerful hand, her clenching her cheeks tight for his pleasure. My dick stiffened completely in seconds. I could see the hollow of her right buttock under the trim-fitting dress as he softly cupped her.

Finally, I wrested my gaze away and slinked back to the lounge, barely able to breath. I delayed for a moment, collecting my thoughts and ducking into the men's room to splash my face with water. Then I returned to the table, easily seen from the same route I had left it.

There they were, smiling and chatting. Pushing in my empty chair I stood behind it, with Michele across the table and Derek to my right between us. Glancing over to the position where I had been watching in disbelief moments before, I noticed a very attractive woman at one of the tables near where I had been standing. She looked me straight in the eye with a wicked, knowing smile.

"How'd it go, big guy?" Derek inquired.

I was off in my own world, trying to process what I had witnessed. Trying to understand how my trip to make an important phone call had turned into a surveillance mission. Seconds seemed like minutes, and I did not answer. The looks on both of their faces turned to concern.

"Is everything OK? Were there problems?" Derek continued.

"Honey, is everything all right?" Michele added.

Finally, I managed to get a hold of my faculties and focus on the present. I squeezed out a fake smile and stuttered, "U..uh y..yeah, everything went well. The deal closed, and Larry said everybody was extremely impressed. Especially Gross."

"That's great! So what's wrong?" Michele asked. "You seem so distant...even upset."

"I'm not upset. I'm just thinking about some developments," I responded. "There's lots of information to process."

It was then that I felt the pulse of the text notification on my phone. Pulling it out of my pocket, I read the text: "From Richard, Peter, Larry, and myself: Congrats to the youngest EVP in Gross, Schwarz, Johnson history! Enjoy the rest of your trip, it's all on us! -JG"

A feeling of muted elation crept over me. I did not say a word, I just handed Michele the phone as new messages of congratulations arrived from Larry, Dick Schwarz, and Pete Johnson. As she read the texts a smile melted the concern that had been there seconds before.

"Oh my God! This is fantastic!" she cried. "It's wonderful! I'm so proud of you. Look, Derek! Tyler has been promoted to EVP. He's a full partner! Less than three years out of law school, and a full partner!"

"Congratulations, man!" Derek exclaimed, smiling. "That's incredible news!" He gave my right shoulder a firm slap.

Then he excused himself to go check on his friends, who had just returned with some girls they had met inside: "I need to go see what the other two 'musketeers' are up to." Derek's cavalier personality was at once charming and irritating. I quickly shuffled over to my right to where he had been standing.

Michele smiled, "Hurry back!"

Derek smiled in return as he headed off. His friends were chatting as he approached, the girls greeting him with beaming smiles. He took one's hand as he was introduced, pulling her close for a friendly hug. Then the other. Michele watched intently as a look of jealousy crossed her face. She smiled so as to appear unaffected, and I was hoping this diversion would prove permanent.

After a few minutes I could see the three men looking our way as the girls discussed something between themselves. Derek made hand gestures as if trying to get a point across to his friends. They were mostly looking at Michele, smiling and softly shaking their heads. Like Michele, I attempted to appear nonchalant.

I doubt I was successful considering the thoughts going through my head and gaining amplitude with each passing moment. Finally, after a few minutes of tension, feeling emboldened by Michele's jealousy, my anger, and my promotion, I cracked. "So, did you enjoy his hand on your ass?" I asked, point blank.

"What are you talking about?" Michele feigned. But the look on her face instantly gave her away. Shaking my head in disapproval, I then explained how I had accidentally come from behind to witness it all. Her expression turned to surprise, then embarrassment. She suddenly understood my distantness.

"I..I'm sorry," she stammered. "It just happened. He's so handsome and charming. It just happened. It felt nice and seemed fleeting, so I tolerated it."

I knew she was lying, remembering how she drew close, then clenched her toned cheeks so that he could enjoy the feeling of her firm flesh pulsing under his hand - that wasn't mere 'tolerance'! I looked into her eyes, which were dreamy and a bit sad. I was ready to accept her explanation and move on.

But then I couldn't believe my ears as she decided to continue: "And I don't understand why you would object..."

"Huh???" I asked, stunned.

"Derek's the perfect candidate!" she continued. "He's so sweet and confident. And look at him! He's tall, dark, and handsome. He's incredibly well-built, strong and healthy - and he looked even better yesterday in just his shorts! I can only imagine what the rest of him is like. It's only natural for a woman to respond to such a man. If there's one person on this Earth fit to fulfill our fantasy, he's standing right there!"

"Perfect candidate?" I asked incredulously. "Fulfill OUR fantasy?"

Michele seemed to catch herself, and thinking herself painted in a corner she admitted, "Well...yeah! I mean, you know I love to watch videos with black men, thanks to you. And that 'Mandingo' thing turns me on so much, as I know you're well aware. When you use it on me, or I use it on myself, I imagine the real thing. I imagine a strong, dominant black man penetrating me. It's just so intense!"

My pulse spiked at her sexy admission.

"But how does that equate to 'our fantasy'?" I asked, indignantly. "What does this have to do with me?"

Michele replied with a cold laugh: "It has to do with the fact that you have been obsessed with this idea for years even though you have only expressed it to me playfully in the past few months. But I know that it's more than just a fantasy for you, Tyler. It consumes you! That's the only explanation for what's gone on lately...you're obsessed."

'Holy shit!' I though to myself, dazed by her piercing eyes and mocking tone. I responded in whispered exasperation, "I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm shocked! There's a difference between fantasy and reality!" I looked around nervously to ensure we weren't attracting attention to ourselves. Having never seen Michele use the 'Mandingo' on herself, the image of it was driving me crazy. My erection returned in full force.

Michele continued with restrained anger in her voice: "Oh, come on, Ty! Don't act shocked! As if you planted this seed, constantly watered it, and expected nothing to come of it. We have spoken about this repeatedly, though you always framed it as play so as to protect your pride. You ask me if I want the real thing and I say 'yes'. And now you expect me to believe that you were always pretending? I'm not stupid! I know you weren't pretending and neither was I. It seems like you feel ashamed of my desires, which are at least natural, but I have never judged you for yours."

My mind was reeling...I had created a monster! Less than an hour ago I had been enjoying a drink in a beautiful setting. I then received good business news. Shortly after that I saw a black near-stranger fondle my beautiful wife. Then I received fantastic news of a huge promotion. Now I was listening to my wife express her desire for that same man. It was an emotional roller coaster ride to say the least!