All Comments on 'Michele's Dark Destiny Ch. 02'

by EricasDreams

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Wilbur1Wilbur1over 5 years ago
worth the wait

Nice Chapter. Keep writing what you feel.

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696over 5 years ago
Excellent

Love it, glad you continued the series. It’s very original, a hard thing to accomplish in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Very hot! Realistic with a touch of fantasy. Nice dialogue adds to the flow, tension and eroticism. Its not often that dialogue does that. Awesome extended sex scene. Awesome! So descriptive and intense. But the lead up was so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glorious!

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good!!

Please continue with ch. 3......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep it a fantasy

u will lose your girl now. should have struck to your guns and kept it a fantasy.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
To replace the lost intimacy

You gave her away entirely. Nice going. Brilliant lawyer when you're making money, total fool when you're not.

But totally hot.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 5 years ago
witnessing natural selection

An interesting comment, even if you intended a different meaning.

This genetic compulsion that black men have to take lighties and whiteies as mates can only result in the end of the black race. Each generation marrying a lighter skinned woman and having lighter skinned children, weakening the black gene and strengthening the white one. A sad end to the once proud mandingo blood line

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RECLAIM

Always the husband has to reclaim the wife. In this case the husband is making plenty of money is she ready to give this up for some black dick. How long will he stay in this no sex marriage. How long before his kicks her to the side and moves on. Rich men never have problems of getting pussy. What makes her special to stay with her. what will she have to do to reclaim her marriage obvisually no marriage exists now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I loved the description of the fucking and the husband's pain watching this wife.

My Cock was so stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely hot

Very well written, I want to hear more about derek and michele. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Really great and highly erotic writing.

Can definitely see a Part II.......in fact, how soon can you write it??....haha

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 5 years ago
Chapter 3 to come?

I have waited so long for thìs chapter to be re-released.

This story is so great and HOT! I can hardly wait for the continuation.

Michelle must in the end bear Derek's child.

Perhaps they will enter a poly relationship.

The key will be how Ty's new partners react to her having a relationship to a black man and having black babies.

chief573chief573over 5 years ago
Please more, please do a chapter 3

We want Derek to come over to Ty and Michelle's house and claim her again in the marital bed for a nice long weekend, a 60-hour mating frenzy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Piece of Literary Work

Congratulations Erica...loving this story and this Chapter!!!!

Appreciated the extremely fine work onto your personages psychological sphere!!!

Loved Tyler Personage psychological description....his progressive awareness of his subconscious desires with the help of beuatiful wife, who i admire as a woman!!

She does not judge him for his subconscious fantasies...she loves and respect her husband!

Tyler psuchological and real capitulation occurs in the most natural way....he simply gets aware of his wife sexual needs and fantasies and of being uncapable ti give her what she needs!!!

Husband humiliation, frustration and suffering is inevitable and indispensable for his wife Fullfillment, Sexual Gratification and Happyness!!!

Husband psychological implosion that is his awareness of his sexual inadequacy with respect to Derek will save their marriage because will free him and his wife psychologically!!!

In other words husband awareness of his wife sexual addiction to Derek will free both of them!

Of course here we all perceive the psychological and human magnitude of Michele as woman and human being...so let us hope she will be happy, because she deserves!

Highest vote to the Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I really loved this! You are a skilled writer of dialogue, sex scenes and development. I dont think I have ever read better dialogue or sex scenes. I have to commend your use of metaphor. I loved how Ty’s description of the sunset as they were leaving showed what was happening to Michele, and how the harbor and boats were a metaphor for what is inevitably going happen inside of her. It created a beautiful, erotic and melancholy atmosphere because she will certainly choose Derek over Ty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

So incredibly sexy! We know whats next....an intense breeding session in Ty and Michele’s marital bed, Derick taking what is rightfully his as the superior alpha male and fulfilling Michelles destiny. A beautiful dark child will take root in her golden tummy. I cant wait!

khele2k2khele2k2over 5 years ago
You're still the best!

No one in this section of literotica.com writes more beautiful, passionate and intense sex scenes in the moment like you do. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please write a 3rd chapter

please continue

CuriousErinCuriousErinalmost 5 years ago
So Sexy!

Again 5 stars. What a great sequel! Just like the first one I didn’t even come close to the end before climaxing. This time it hit me when Michele slid her tight butt off the bed and Derek started to face-fuck her. It hit me so quickly there was no way I could back off. Then I got my favorite dildo out, a realistic black one of course, and made myself come twice more before crawling across the finish line. We know what’s coming and I can't wait. Can’t wait for Derek to breed Michele in the marital bed!

jimbo19103jimbo19103over 4 years ago
This rates a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5!!!

This chapter of Michele's Dark Destiny is perhaps the most erotic piece I've ever read, here or anywhere. They way she is taken over by her black lover is just outstanding. It isn't rushed. Every movement of the seduction scene is so well presented, it feels like being part of the most highly talented lover's conquest. Just magic. OK, I admit it like another person did, I climaxed even before his cock was inside her.

This would be my candidate for Best Story Ever on Literotica!! Thank you. I am with the others in waiting for more. Please!!

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years ago
Captivating...

I’m not even sure how I came across your profile and work, but I’m thankful I did. You have a gift that few other writers I’ve experienced on this site can match. Both chapters of this story are so well done, I’m looking forward to checking out your other work. I read a non-con story called Blackberries by an author named rosilindjune that made a similar impression on me, but BM/WF IR is my favorite and I don’t think it can be written better than this! Congratulations and very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

This a wonderfully hot story. So erotic! I like the way the characters have realistic personalities. One minute Michele is smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl, the next she is cold and dismissive, dissecting Ty’s mind. I couldn’t help but imagine Charlize Theron playing the intrepid heroine. She would be perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hoping for the Next Chapters

Great erotic and sexy series. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this!

I love this story, along with Ch 1. What a great sequel! You really have a way with descriptions without going over the top. And mood - I don’t think I have read more evocative stories. As a previous reviewer mentioned your characters seem real. I like how the beautiful, girlish, spunky, though inhibited Michele from Ch 1 turns into a demanding Goddess in Ch 2, only for the Michele from Ch 1 to reappear at the end. I am eager to see how this ends, though as you said there is no way to put the genie back in the bottle. I suspect she will be bred and have Derrick’s baby. Please write Ch 3! It needs to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dark Destiny

Good story and the first chapter flowed into the second. Be nice if there was a third. Maybe Derek is working toward ownership, maybe not. Maybe he decides to actually breed her, maybe not. Could be interesting and further adventures for her and him.

gisfangisfanover 3 years ago

Such a great story

Please write chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dark Destiny

I agree with the other person, you need at least one more chapter. Maybe this this time Michele realizes she needs to really give herself to Derek. Maybe he gets into an ownership thing. Who know he might do the ultimate ownership thing and get her to stop taking birth control. It's up to you how far this should go. But please continue the story. I could easily see one or two more chapters to finish this sage.

lancewmlancewmover 3 years ago
Agreed. Need a chapter 3

A third chapter could pull all of this together in several alternate ways, pushing the envelope, including a surprise ending. Beautifully written. A five star +

cypress_samcypress_samover 3 years ago
Michele's Dark Destiny

GREAT STORY! Both parts were simply fantastic. Definitely 5 stars for both. Would really love a chapter 3 - and maybe even a chapter 4! This story has more to tell, for sure!

Thanks for writing it & posting it.

Derek_KaneDerek_Kaneabout 3 years ago

Beautiful! thank you for sharing.

8796Porno8796Pornoalmost 3 years ago
Marvelous!

I also want a continuation of this great story. Thank you!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I liked this story. I've always responded to Mens like Michele did to Derek. Strong Dominant Mens who know there own mind and how to Take and Make me Do and Want what they want. Dominant Black Mens specialy I just couldnt say No to. Still cant cause I'm with a Man kinda like Derek now.

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

great read,well written,thoughtful

seariderwifeseariderwifeover 2 years ago

Great story, I liked it very much, smooth reading, very erotic and exciting. Only a woman , specially one who has lived this kind of experience can write such an exciting story. Everything feels natural, nothing vulgar . I am sorry you did not write the next chapters yet, but maybe sometimes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As everyone has mentioned very nicely written but it’s so sad for the husband. Imagine being made a partner/EVP a very nice promotion and then watching your wife go black. This definitely seems to be a true story…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Parts 1 and 2 of this story have the story tags of "breeding" and "impregnation", which means Michele will be bred and pregnant with a black baby (if not more) in the future installments of the series.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The myth rises again

dougy2018dougy2018almost 2 years ago

Hello!!!…….. need PT3!!!!!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Read this about a year ago and again today. I was SOooo HORNY by the time I finished it again. I know just how Michele feels. I've had Mens like Derek from the First to the Man now I see and a few in between. I learned from a Black OG Man I got with when I was younger how to submit to Him and Other Black Mens I got with or He started setting me up with just like Micheles husband seemed to want to do in the story. The Man I called my Black Daddy was just like Derek in a way. He was BIG STRONG and Very Handsome. When he started coming on to me I just melted and done what ever he told me to do. I was with him for quite a while but he was the one that was married. I even dated one of his older sons before him but once I was with him it was Just Him and not none his sons. He knew I was dating other boys every now and then and he set me up with some Older Mens like him starting with 2 his brothers and cousins and then friends and I think just Other Mens when he became more Pimp Daddy then just my Lover Daddy. I was alot younger and just Crazy Mad to Please Him and He Always made me feel GOOD because he always talked to me and not at me like boys did then. He Always made me feel special and never made me feel dirty like some Mens after him. He Always came IN me to and even after he set me up with Others so I wouldnt feel Dirty but he let me freshen up for him to Put HIS CUM IN me. Anyways I liked this story and Derek does remind me of a few Lovers so I had to comment again. :-)

allenethanmallenethanmover 1 year ago

I love the metaphor "her golden body eclipsed by his darkness." A wonderful cuckolding story. I liked the way you had her call her husband out for his real motivations. Very insightful. It is clear this Q of. Spades will continue to need continuing insemination from Derek or another BBC, Anxious to see you further explore her "Dark Destiny." The Destiny will not end with this one vacation. 5*

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98over 1 year ago

A great story! Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter - it was excellent!

The following, from your first paragraph, really grabbed out attention:

“Almost all of her fantasies came to involve black men, with many exploring a darkness and subversion in her psyche that I never knew existed.”

As I encouraged my wife to explore her fantasies for black cock she really was exploring the darkness of her own sexuality and I helped subvert her psyche. For a white wife, having a black man dump his seed in her womb is the ultimate taboo. That’s part of what makes the sex so hot.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous