Michele's Dark Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slight clench of his buttocks Derek began to penetrate my wife. My Michele. Barely at first, her tight, aroused flesh offering token resistance before slowly giving way. She gasped loudly, her mouth open, taking in as much air as possible. The intense look on her face melted into one of relief and ecstasy as his head entered, though much, much more was to come.

Derek's cock was thick and sturdy, from the flared head all the way down the vein-knurled shaft, until it reached his short, rough, black pubic hair. I could see Michele's pinkness gripping his darkness. She was moaning and whimpering as he worked his way in, biting her lower lip. After a minute or two he had about three inches in and I could hear her panting, faster and faster, as she was wracked with tremors. Then, as before with the 'Mandingo', Michele began to cream, secreting heavy lubrication.

"You're creaming on me! So beautiful and sexy, baby..." Derek gasped, his eyes wide with excitement.

She was freely coating his shaft with accommodating wetness, naturally aiding deeper penetration. I scooted forward slightly for a better view, watching as the plowing darkness pushed her cream up onto her anus as she shuddered again in orgasm. Before long Derek was into her as far as he would go, all except two to three inches. I knew he was at rock bottom, having completely filled her sweet body, kissing her cervix. His motions were like a dance behind her rather than thrusts, slowly increasing in energy until every rhythmic stroke took her breath away. Wet squishing and slapping sounds filled the room, accompanied by deep moans and sharp squeals.

Again I moved up to her face, and what I saw was almost too much to bear. Her face was so intense, so enrapt with arousal and ectasy as she gripped the pillow. She was gently sobbing, tears on her cheeks, lips quivering.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked frantically, my heart in my throat.

There was no response, just a lustful, spell-like stare into the distance. Soon she came again, hard, her eyes rolling back in her head. He drove into her relentlessly, dark and sweaty as he sexed her beautiful body. Letting go of her wrists he wrapped his left hand in her hair and firmly pulled back her head.

"You love it!" he stated.

"Y..yesss..." she said softly in reply.

"Say it..." he demanded.

I...l..love..it..." she stammered.

"Again!" he instructed.

"I...love..it..." she repeated.

He smiled at her words.

"Is this the best thing you ever had, Michele?" he continued.

"Yesss...it's so good! Sooo good..." she affirmed.

"Better than your husband?" he continued, manhandling her as he drove linear, ramrod-like thrusts into her queefing cunt. She hesitated.

"Better?" he repeated, tugging her hair.

"Yes..." she whimpered. "Stronger..."

"Say it!" he implored.

"Stronger!" she cried with passion. "Better!"

It was getting out of control, but I couldn't do anything about it if I wanted to. The only thing I could do was open my trousers and pull out my dick.

"So strong...dark...beautiful! So...sexy!" she choked out in fragmented sobs of ecstasy.

"Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Inside me! In me...PLEASE!" she panted, her voice cracking. "Need it."

"What do you need?" he chided.

"You!" she cried. "I need your strength. Please come in me...please fill my body...give it to me..."

Derek smiled, smugly. "You want my seed..." he said.

"Yes..." she whispered. "Yesssss..."

This wasn't lovemaking. It wasn't even fucking. It was ritual, animal sex. It was breeding. I had watched the female, the gatekeeper, choose the male. She had selected a dominant black male and was being mentally bred. It was the only logical way to describe the power and inevitability of what was happening. I was witnessing the ritual of natural selection, even if she was on birth-control.

He had her by the hips now as he relentlessly rutted into her, straightening his body as he neared release. His hands gripped her, his sweaty chest rising and falling. He groaned, pushing in deep and letting go. He gasped, emptying himself into my beautiful wife with his long, thick, dark fingers digging into her glass smooth buttocks. Michele came again almost simultaneously, whimpering and sobbing as she clenched the pillow, arching her back even more and pushing into him as she was inseminated. Then I released the heaviest, most satisfying load of my life onto my shirt.

He stayed buried inside, still kneeling, until at last she slid forward off of him. He was still rockhard, his organ bearing witness both to her arousal, and to the explosion of semen he had left in her womb.

Michele sighed in satisfaction, shaking, rolling over and stretching her body as if waking from sleep. "Oh my goodness, look at you!" she gasped. "So strong and dark and beautiful, just like I said!"

Soon Derek was next to her, holding her, with Michele running her fingernails on his shoulders, neck, and peppercorn hair as they kissed tenderly. "You're so sexy," she said, stroking his neck and jaw with her fingernails as she covered his face with kisses. They rested, cuddling for several minutes as I poured them each a glass of wine.

It didn't take long for the embers to burst back into flame as their tender kissing and touching gained passion. "I need you inside me, again," Michele urged as she feasted on his body with her eyes, reaching and taking his heavy organ in her hand. "Let me see it! Let me see black cock penetrate me..."

Derek was ready to go, sliding her dress over her hips and off completely. He crawled over my wife, her golden body eclipsed by his darkness, pushing her legs apart and slowly filling her welcoming body. I grabbed the pillow again, setting it under Michele's head, helping prop it up so she could see. She was hot and damp, her scent sweet and heavy.

It was a mesmerizing sight: Michele on her back with her legs spread so wide; her back arching, lifting her glorious hips into him; his dark, powerful phallus plowing deeply into her pink and purple folds over and over, her engorged flesh gripping his; her sparse, golden bush clinging to his dark, veiny skin. He ran his hands over her smooth thighs, belly, and hips; while she reciprocated on his muscular arms and shoulders, her beautiful eyes locked in lust on the black, penetrating shaft.

Michele came again, toes curling, as he stroked her long and hard, readying for his second release. Finally he tensed up, withdrawing with a gasp. She lay trembling beneath him, her pussy empty and gaping, his sinuous body tight and sweaty between her splayed legs, his cock parallel to her abdomen. Without any further stimulation he shuddered, groaning deeply as it erupted.

I had never imagined anything like it! Several long, full streams of semen were ejected from his organ, splatting heavily on Michele's breasts and abdomen, some hitting her neck and face. There were three long, full ropes, followed by a few somewhat smaller ones, then one huge one, then they tapered off. His cock twitched and jumped as he unloaded, Michele staring wide-eyed as he basted her with seed.

Finally, breathing deeply, a smile covered his face as he looked down upon his conquest. The still rigid phallus continued twitching, spitting out tiny bits of semen to join the heavy rivers of thick ejaculate which had already been deposited on my wife's body: her smooth breasts and belly were riddled with clumps and strands of his emission, some of which were now pooling into her navel.

"Oh my God...look at it all," Michele moaned. "How? You just came inside of a me twenty minutes ago. So much...so much!" This being his second load, she was no doubt trying to comprehend how much he had left inside her with his first. She smeared some into her nipples, then reaching down and using a scissor motion with her fingers, she scooped it from her breasts and tummy and fed it to herself.

Michele greedily lapped up the viscous clumps cradled on her fingers, slurping and smacking to her heart's delight. I envisioned similar sperm-rich clumps clinging to the walls of her womb. She smeared the remainder all over her body, relaxing as if in a trance. She rubbed it into her breasts and belly, her pussy lips and inner thighs, her underarms, everywhere, calmly smiling.

Derek stayed most of the night in our cabana, of course, consigning me to the sofa as they went at it three more times before falling asleep in each other's arms. I was awoken in the morning darkness by more sounds of passion. By slurps, whimpers, moans, and meeting flesh. By the words and sounds I could tell Michele was again engaged in eager cock-worship, until Derek took control and put yet another load of seed in her womb. Then they lay together in quiet.

After some tender whispers Derek dressed and left, leaving Michele to drift off to sleep again.

Finally the morning arrived, bright and glorious. I arose from the sofa, quietly. Walking over to the bed I examined the scene: Michele was on her back, asleep, breathing gently, her hair disheveled on her neck and lower face, her right leg bent so that the sole of her foot was against the inside of her left knee. Her body looked so beautiful. But as I drew closer I could see her skin had the dull patina of dried sweat, marked all-over with streaks and patches of dried fluids. Her mons was purplish and swollen, her neatly-trimmed pubic hair matted, and her parted labia plastered with their dried juices. The room was redolent of the mingled musk of sweat, cum, and cunt.

As my eyes traveled up her body to her face, Michele's eyes opened, piercing green. No words were exchanged and none were needed. After a moment she lifted her ravished, black-marked body from the sheets and disappeared into the bathroom, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge on the way and taking it down in massive gulps. A few minutes later I heard her brushing her teeth, then enter the shower. I stepped out onto the veranda and tried to make sense of it all.

After I showered we met Derek for breakfast. "Those sheets will need two cycles!" Michele giggled, turning the housekeeping sign to "Por favor, servicio la casa!" as we left the cabana. She looked like a spoiled, happy teenager in running shorts, polo shirt, flip-flops, and ponytail, flashing sunny smiles and dimples all morning. Having missed dinner the night before we were all famished, with Michele enjoying an omelette, toast, juice, and several large servings of fresh fruit.

Then the three of us spent most of the day at the beach. I enjoyed the sight of them frolicking in the water, followed by him applying lotion to her back and thighs, his fingers slipping under her bikini. Around noon they disappeared for about an hour, the details of which Michele recounted after their return. She told me he had taken her roughly, forcing her onto the bed, pulling her bikini-bottom to the side, and feeding her hungry snatch from behind. She slid the darkened crotch of her bikini aside to show me her freshly-pummeled, inseminated cunt. After relaxing in the afternoon and enjoying another intense night, we left for home late Saturday morning. Derek and Michele had already exchanged phone numbers and e-mail. He lives just a couple of hours from us, and still in the spell of the encounter we all hoped for more.

The follow-up proved emotionally challenging, however. The Cabo Affair was the most intense experience of our lives, and it shook me to my core. Coming to grips with it was not easy. For weeks Michele and I drifted apart, dealing with the difficult emotions and regret that had emerged in the aftermath. There were periods of silence, interspersed with long discussions, tears, and exhaustion. Our intimate life completely disappeared, though investigative work on my part uncovered the fact that Michele remained busy with her 'Mandingo'.

I so missed being close to her, but in the end I came to an unsettling realization: seeing her so completely dominated by Derek excited me and satisfied me more completely than any sexual experience that I had ever been part of myself. Ever! I found myself incessantly fantasizing and masturbating to the images and feelings that accompanied their intensely beautiful, animalistic encounter. I came to the conclusion that unions of women like Michele with men like Derek are natural. The way it's supposed to be.

One night a couple months later we were in bed talking, watching the news. Michele was wearing a satiny camisole with spaghetti straps and matching panties. I felt the urge to discuss something that had been weighing on me. The sexual tension of Cabo was a dominant undercurrent and so I asked Michele if Derek had ever contacted her as we had hoped. I urged honesty.

"No," was her answer. "I'm sure he has many very attractive female friends. Somebody new all the time. Just imagine all the beautiful women he has access to in Orange County. High school girls, soccer moms, and everything in between.

I nodded silently in agreement. "Have you ever contacted him?" I followed.

She held my hand and shook her head, "No."

"But you want to?" I continued.

"Huh?" she asked, confused.

"Be honest with me. I know you want him again...I can sense it and I don't blame you. Your chemistry and what you experienced were incredible," I admitted. "You melted before him! It must have been wonderful for you, with your beauty and sexual power, to finally meet your match. To find a man with even greater power than the most beautiful woman, and to completely surrender. I want you to have that again, Michele. I want you to feel sexy and fully satisfied. I want your feminine needs and desires to be fulfilled."

"You can't be serious after what we have gone through!" she cried.

"I am serious," I assured her. "I know you think about Derek and what happened, but I wonder how often. Tell me!"

"Why do you want to know this?" she asked.

"Because I know you do! I know you want it again. Tell me..." I responded.

She shook her head frantically with a confused look on her face.

"Tell me..." I repeated.

Gathering her wits, she finally blurted out, "All the time! Every day I think of it, dream of it! I dream of our bodies together, him in my mouth, watching and feeling his black cock penetrate me...all day. There! Are you happy now?"

"At work?" I asked, short of breath.

"Yes, at work!" she cried. "I have been having a hard time focusing. I go into the ladies room and make myself come thinking of him. Sometimes I come home for lunch and use the 'Mandingo'."

She was emotional, though I could tell by her wavering voice and swollen nipples that she was deeply excited. They say nipples never lie, and that's especially true for Michele.

"Use it now!" I urged.

We had unsuccessfully tried to have sex three times since Cabo, though I had no problem lending a hand to own my needs. Now I wanted to see her use the 'Mandingo' on herself, as she had alluded to. I switched our Smart TV to the browser, quickly finding interracial porn - Michele looked confused, until she figured out what I was doing. After a few minutes she leaned back and fell into the zone, her breathing short, touching herself as she pushed off her dampened panties. Reaching to her left, she pulled open the drawer of her nightstand...and there it was. Right in the front, wrapped in a white silk scarf. She pulled it out, studying it with her eyes, then kissed and licked it before wrapping her lips around the head and taking two thirds of it into her throat: I suddenly realized how she had developed the deep-throating skills she displayed with Derek. Then it went into her dripping snatch. We both came quickly, she on the 'Mandingo Phallus', and I on myself.

"His information is in your phone, contact him," I suggested, as we lay there afterward. There was silence as we both drifted off to sleep.

Things seemed to improve between Michele and I during the next week. We talked a lot, and laughed. Laughter had been lacking and it was a good sign. The week flew by and it was already Saturday as we relaxed by our pool. She had put on a bikini to soak up some early-summer sun and looked spectacular. But for all of my effort not to, I could not help but to envision Michele's beautiful body violated and ravaged by Derek. I could not help but to envision his strong hands touching her all over, coaxing her out of that bikini, and then dominating and inseminating her, body and mind. I could not escape it! I could not escape the obsession and knew the same was true for my wife. I was wracked with guilt about where I had led her, but the thoughts and images were too powerful and it was no use resisting.

"Have you thought about what I said earlier in the week?" I asked.

She was silent.

"Don't worry...I want whatever you want. You don't have to fight it, honey. You need a powerful black man to dominate you again. You need Derek...just one more time. Then we can get back to our normal life together," I continued.

She stared at me.

"Call him!" I urged..

"W...when?" she asked.

"Now. Call him!"

I took her iPhone from the table by her chair and handed it to her. There was an uncomfortable silence that lasted minutes, and losing patience I went into the kitchen to get a drink. Then...I heard it through the screen-door.

"Derek? Hi...it's Michele," she said haltingly.

My heart nearly stopped.