MidMo Ballers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Yeah. Sure," he said with a shrug. I stepped to my wife and untied her hands. She tried to move her stiff arms and struggled to try and bend them, so I helped her pull her shirt back over her head and down her chest. I untied her legs and looked around the floor for her pants. I started to slide them over her feet and she just shook her head without a word. I helped her pull her boots on and then found my own clothes, pulling my boots off before I pulled my pants on. I tugged my shirt on, not bothering to button it. I collected the rest of our clothes, leaving the cut up bra on the floor.

I was picking up our paintball gear when Shelly came over to me. "Give me your phone," she said quietly.

"My phone?"

"Yeah. Your wife is gonna need someone to talk to tomorrow."

"Oh. Okay," I answered. I pulled my phone out and unlocked it. She quickly opened my contacts list and added herself.

"Send me directions," she said, slipping the phone back into my pants pocket.

"Yeah. Sure," I answered, stepping to my wife and helping her get up from the bench. She tried to hold her feet apart as she walked, her pussy clearly unused to the abuse that it had taken. It took us at least forty minutes to slowly hike back through the woods to the car, avoiding as many bushes and branches as I could with her bare below the waist.

When we got home I helped undress her and the two of us took a shower, or more appropriately, I helped her shower and then laid her on the bed. She wasn't interested in dinner, and was asleep long before I came to bed. When Sunday morning came, she woke up and turned on the bedroom tv, clearly not interested in getting out of bed. I made breakfast, which she refused, saying as few words to me as possible.

There was a time when we were younger that we contemplated playing with another couple. In that case, the couple was specific and someone we were both physically attracted to. What happened playing paintball wasn't in any way something either of us had considered, and it was pretty clear to me that she was having a hard time with it. I didn't know if she blamed me, or herself, or what. In some ways, she was acting almost as if she'd been raped. I suppose, in a way she was.

I texted Shelly and she agreed to stop by right after lunch. I opened the door and was stunned. She wore a short red dress with white polka dots that showed a significant amount of cleavage, stockings or panty hose and red high heels. Her husband, Jimmy, stood behind her in a suit and tie.

"Just on our way home from church," she said as she stepped in through the front door. "How's she doing?"

"Not speaking. Not eating. Not doing anything. Still in bed where I put her after we got cleaned up.

"Back here?" she asked, pointing towards the hallway.

"Yeah. Last door."

"Got it!" she called as she walked down the hall.

I turned to Jimmy and invited him to have a seat and watch the football game that had just started.

"So. Lacy is not taking yesterday well?"

"Not at all. I can't get her to talk about it so I don't know what she's feeling."

"Well. From what I could tell, what happened was completely unexpected. I didn't get the feeling that she was prepared for any of the sexual stuff."

"Neither of us were. She thought you were just a paintball group."

"Ahhhh. Shelly hasn't said much, but that makes sense. Lacy fought pretty hard when they were trying to tie her up, but when they started stripping her she went kind of wild. If she hadn't been gagged, she'd have been screaming bloody murder. Gabe and I thought she was just play acting."

"Um. No. I'm thinking she was actually terrified."

"Yeah. Well after he stuck that vibrator inside her she settled down. Maybe she figured that was all they were going to do to us. I was actually surprised when they brought you in."

"I was pretty surprised too."

"Well. If anyone can get her settled, Shelly can."

"Why's that?"

"Oh. She's a sex therapist," he answered with a shrug. "She talks to people about their sexual problems all day long."

"That must make it kind of hard."

"Actually not. Sometimes she'll tell me about some story a client told her, no names of course, and it'll get her all revved up. It's led to some pretty kinky sex over the last couple years."

"Which explains the club," I said with a nod. A lot more making sense now. The paintball games gave the group a chance to play act things in a safe setting, including acting out rape.

"Yeah. Some of our group doesn't go in for the paintball and being captured and all that. But there are other things they enjoy. It's a great way to experience fantasies."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Oh all kinds. Light bondage. Nothing heavy or painful. Um. Multiple partners, gang bangs, things like that. Sometimes around the holidays we play games. It's all in fun though."

"Yeah. All in fun," I answered.

We sat silently watching football for over an hour before Shelly came back out. She sat down on the sofa between us and turned to me. "So. Other than what happened to Lacy. You were okay with yesterday?"

"Yeah. I mean at first I felt kinda guilty about having sex with several women, but right now that's kinda taking a backseat to what she's going through."

"If she's okay or not depends on you. You see, she's been taught all her life that good girls and boys are monogamous. It's frequently incorrect, but that's what we were all taught. When they started to strip her, she fought. She was following what she was taught. But when she couldn't fight any more and she had to just take whatever they did, she realized that she was getting turned on. Not just a little, but a lot. And by more than just being stripped. When Gabe fucked her, she wanted to object, to prevent it. She was afraid that once she'd been taken by another man that somehow you wouldn't want her any more. The situation only got worse when she realized that she was enjoying it. Enjoying it enough that she couldn't keep herself from climaxing while he was cumming in her."

"She's feeling incredibly guilty at how it made her feel, and that she somehow let you down and that you'll see her as dirty and not want her anymore. My professional opinion is that she'll be okay, as long as she understands that you aren't going to throw her away. We need to help her reconnect with the fact that you still love her."

"It was a shock. But I'm more worried about her than I am about the fact that a couple guys fucked her."

"Well. We're going to have to make her understand that. I have something we can do that will help that."

"Okay. sure. Just tell me what."

"We're going to start with a massage."

"Sure. I can give her a massage."

"No. I don't think you understand. You need to give her a very loving, very erotic massage, complete with plenty of kissing all over her body, especially her pussy. You have to be ready to kiss and lick her until she climaxes. Right now she's afraid that you'll be repulsed by the fact that several guys came in her. If there is ANY way at all that you can't love her, orally, then we need to find some other way to do this."

"I'm not worried," I said quietly. "Like I said, I'm more worried about her."

"Okay. Well. Here's what we'll do. We'll put a couple bed sheets down here so we can lay next to each other. You and Jimmy can give us massages. You'll know how far to go and when. Just follow Jimmy's lead. What you can't do, what we don't WANT you to do, is to have intercourse with her. Not today. I'll come back tomorrow evening and we'll work on that part."

"If that's what needs to be done."

"It is," she said as she got up. In a few minutes she was back with the bottle of lotion from the bedroom and a large queen sized flat sheet, which she laid out on the floor. "You two might as well get naked now. I'll be back in a minute."

"Sure honey," Jimmy said, standing up and starting to pull off his tie. "We've all seen each other naked already anyway," he said, looking at me. I shrugged. He was right, we had. I got up and stripped as well. I was just pulling off my briefs when Shelly came down the hall, completely naked, towing my wife behind her by one hand.

"Come on. Looks like our men are ready for us," she said softly as she guided my wife out to us. Shelly let go of her hand and knelt on the sheet, expecting my wife to follow suit, but instead she quickly stepped to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me against her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I had no idea. I really didn't."

"It's okay," I whispered back, holding her tightly to me as she trembled slightly.

"I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I just thought..."

"Shhhh," I whispered, interrupting her. "It's alright. Neither of us knew. It'll be okay. I promise."

"But those men. They..."

"Yes. They did," I whispered. "It's alright. Honest. Come on. Lay down and I'll give you a massage."

"You're sure you wanna still touch me? After what happened?"

"I love you. Nothing is going to change that," I whispered as I coaxed her to her knees. I got her to lay on her stomach and Shelly lay next to her. I started where I always started, her lower back. I straddled her legs, working both hands up and down her back and then slowly down around her sides, my fingers teasing the sides of her breasts. I leaned over her and gently kissed the back of her neck and then around the side, kissing her cheek and then her lips as I coaxed her to roll over.

I spent the next several minutes holding myself above her, softly kissing her neck, cheeks and then lips before kissing my way down her neck to her chest. I softly kissed down and around each breast, softly teasing her nipples with my tongue, bringing a giggle to her lips.

I pushed myself up and began to massage her again, rubbing lotion into her breasts the way I knew she liked it. I looked over at Shelly, laying on her back as well, being rubbed and massaged by her husband. I noticed that she was looking over at me, staring at my rock hard dick, sticking up at an angle as I sat on my wife's thighs.

I used more lotion to rub down her stomach to her legs and then slid back to begin working her thighs, rubbing each one, on top, outside, and then inside, along the tender sensitive spots I knew existed. I shifted myself, pushing her legs apart, one at a time, until I had them spread around me, her knees pulled back part way to expose her pussy. I leaned down and gently kissed her thighs, one side and then the other, as I worked slowly toward her pussy. I felt her tense as I placed my first kiss on her pussy lips, something she hadn't done since we were first starting to have sex. She'd been a little hesitant about oral sex when we were young, but learned over the years how much she could enjoy it. I hoped that we hadn't lost that as I lay down in front of her and licked up her wet lips.

I could tell by the taste that she was excited. Her juices had already lost that tanginess and were now more sweet tasting. I teased up between her lips, teasing her clit and then licking back down again. Her hands rested on my head, her fingers trying briefly to grab my too short hair as she moaned in pleasure. I pressed one and then a second finger into her and slowly pushed them in and out as I licked and flicked her clit. Her hips rose and fell in a gentle rhythm, my attentions pushing her slowly up the slopes towards climax. I could hear Shelly, lying next to my wife, making soft gentle moans as well as Jimmy worked her pussy

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I pushed her ever closer to her climax. "Gonna make me come. Oh god honey. Come up here. Please come up here."

I lifted myself up and crawled up her body as she reached to pull me higher. She spread her legs wider and looked at me like she had a question but couldn't ask. I lowered myself down pressing my hardon against her curly hairs on her mound and whispered to her, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you in me when I come. Make me come around you." I knew Shelly had suggested, no, she flat stated that I was supposed to make her come with oral, but she clearly wanted something else. I pushed back a little and then towards her, letting my head dip between her lips. After twenty-five years I could find the entrance to her vaginal depths with no hands as easily as I could take a leak. "Yes. There. Push it in. Push it all the way in," she moaned as I pressed myself slowly into her. She moved her hands to my hips and started to rock her hips, partly stroking herself on and off of me and partly grinding her clit into the base of my cock. She was going to come, and she was going to make herself come on me. That was what she intended.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna come," she gasped as her pussy started to spasm around me. Her hips continued to move, though now less coordinated as her legs trembled. I started to rock my hips as well, pushing my dick in and out only a few short inches, each stroke pressing my head against her cervix. "OH god! OHHHHHH YES! YES!" she squealed as her climax washed over her. I could feel her vaginal walls clamping around me as I continued to stroke in and out of her, only moving my dick a few short inches. I also knew I was going to come with her very quickly.

"UH. Fuck," I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock into her and squirting a gush of cum into her pussy. I lowered myself down on her, my body pressed to her bare skin as my body jerked and twitched, pumping my cum deep into her. She reached up and pulled my face down, kissing me urgently as we climaxed together.

"Tell me you still love me," she whispered between kisses. "Tell me it's okay and that it doesn't change how you feel about me."

"I still love you every bit as much today as I did the day before yesterday," I whispered. "And it is okay. It wasn't what we were expecting. I didn't expect to see you splayed out like that as a toy for other guys, but then I didn't expect to be a play thing for other women either. Neither of us expected what happened. Now we just have to accept that it did and go where life takes us. Together. Always together," I said before leaning my face down to kiss her again.

I heard Shelly moving and then felt her hands on my back before I broke the kiss with my wife. Moments later I felt her cheek against mine, her soft fingers stroking the back of my neck. "That was exactly the right thing to say," she whispered. "Absolutely the perfect thing. I think you two are going to be just fine." Then her touch was gone. I heard more than saw Jimmy getting dressed and then the clip clop of Shelly's high heels down the hall after she apparently dressed as well. The front door opened and closed as my softening dick slipped out of my wife's pussy. She held me on top of her, not wanting to let go, so I stayed there until we had to roll on our sides, my weight too much for her to hold up any longer.

We lay on the floor snuggling, her hands slowly stroking my body until she managed to get my dick hard gain, and then she rolled us over so that she was on top of me. She aimed my dick at her pussy and pressed down on me, holding herself on her knees as she very slowly lifted and lowered herself on me. I felt her pussy sliding up and down my shaft in excruciatingly slow motion, something she has only done a few times, and each time an intentional tease. Each stroke up and down also brought her tits low enough that her hanging breasts brushed my chest, her nipples dragging and bouncing over my own. The last time she teased me like this was when she wanted to ask me if we could have another child.

"Can I ask you something?" she whispered, looking down at me.

"Sure," I answered, knowing that having another kid wasn't what she wanted to ask me about.

"Did you like having sex with those other women?"

"Did I like it?"

"Yeah. Did you enjoy it? Was it better than having sex with me?" she asked, her nipples slowly stroking up my chest.

"It was different."

"That didn't answer my question. Did you enjoy it?"

"I suppose in a way I did."

"Is that why you didn't stop him from screwing me?"

"Gabe?"

"Was that his name? The guy with the big dick?"

"Yeah."

"So was it? Was that why you let him?"

"Actually, no. When I saw what he was going to do I was going to pull him back. But two of the girls grabbed my arms and pulled me back. By the time I got loose of them he was already inside you. At first you were shaking your head no, but then, you kind of just lay your head back and seemed to enjoy it."

"My pussy was so sensitive after that damn vibrator that his dick felt as big as a tree branch."

"Well. It was a bit bigger than I am."

"Jimmy looks smaller than you."

"I didn't really pay attention."

"He is. But Gabe. He's bigger."

"Okay," I answered, wondering what she was driving at. "Do you want me to get a dick enhancement or something?"

She giggled, her hips still rocking very slowly, keeping me hard inside her. "No. I wanted to ask you something important."

"Okay."

"But you have to promise me you won't get mad."

"Okay. I promise."

"You said that when he was screwing me that I seemed to enjoy it. Well. I did. I mean at first I didn't. I didn't WANT to feel it in me. I certainly didn't WANT to enjoy it. I felt so damn guilty because it felt GOOD, and I didn't want it to. But the longer he stroked the less I cared. It felt so damn good. It felt exciting. I was tied to a fucking wall, getting fucked by a guy I'd never met and it felt GOOD! When I felt him cum in me, I didn't want it to be over. I knew that even though I'd already come a shit ton around that damn vibrator, that if he just kept stroking a few more minutes, that he'd make me come too. And I wanted to come again. I wanted to come on that big dick. After he was done, some other guy came in and started to fuck me. He just kind of jammed it in there and pounded away. He made himself cum in me, but worse, he kept me hanging up there, not quite ready to climax but not quite able to let it dissipate away. Then Gabe came back again. He stuck that big fat dick in again and I knew I was going to come around it that time. I could feel it building. Then I saw you come in. You looked at me and I could see that you were concerned, almost afraid for me. You asked him to stop and he pulled it out of me, but I didn't WANT him to. I wanted to come. I wanted to come around that big dick. I felt so dirty, so...guilty for wanting it again, even when you were trying to rescue me from it. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I don't know why even. It shouldn't have felt good. It shouldn't be something I wanted. When you brought me home, all I could think about all the way home was his dick. In the shower I looked at your hard-on and it wasn't that big dick and I felt guilty again for wanting it."

"I see." I nodded slowly.

"No. You don't. I love you. I don't want to ever lose you. You're the father of my children and the love of my life. But if that dick walked in here right now, I'd want it in me again."

"So what are you asking me? You want me to just let him take you like that again?"

"I don't know what I'm asking, really. But I wouldn't object to doing things that might lead to having him in me again. Is that wrong?"

"I don't know if it's wrong or not. What I do know is that I love you and if it's something you want to experience again, then I suppose, as long as you don't object to the same with me, my dick in other women's pussies, that we could probably do things that would allow that to happen again. I don't know if we want to make it a regular thing, but as an occasional thing. If you need to feel something bigger. Something bigger than me, I guess we can always go buy something."

"And you aren't mad? I mean I'm not trying to say you're too small. God knows that's not what I'm saying. I'm just... well...it was so different."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers