MidMo Ballers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Unless you plan on fucking me right here, yeah."

"So we need batteries for this?" I asked, reaching for the vibrator and holding it up.

"Only if your dick doesn't work," she said with a grin. "God I'm soooooo fucking horny now. My pussy feels like a faucet."

I grinned. "Guess that answers that question."

"What question is that?"

"What it was about yesterday that got you turned on so much."

"Yeah. It does," she said as she held her skirt in place, the waistband no longer able to hold itself closed with the button missing. She started to walk to the checkout counter. "Hey. You see what I see?"

"What's that?"

"A salesgirl, instead of a guy."

"Yeah? So?"

"Turnabout is fair play, right?"

"Right. So?"

"You flashed me. Now it's my turn," she said with a grin, taking my hand in her free hand and pulling me towards the checkout. We walked up to the checkout and the cashier looked up from the magazine she was reading. "Excuse me. Can you help us find something?"

"Certainly," the twenty something young woman answered quickly. "What are you looking for?"

My wife leaned towards the counter and said quietly, in an almost conspiratorial whisper. "We'd like to look at one of those male sex toys. You know the kind that they stick their thing into and it vibrates or whatever."

The young lady nodded. "Sure," she answered, reaching towards the cash register. She pressed several keys and then walked out of the checkout station and headed down the long aisle along the wall. She turned when she got to the back wall, leading us back to the general area we had already been in. She turned up another aisle and stopped part way up the aisle in front of a shelf unit. "We have several different kinds and models. These on the middle shelf are the most popular."

"Wow. There are quite a few," my wife said as she moved a couple around on the shelf. "Which one is the best?"

"Well. This one," she said picking up a tube looking thing that had what looked like a plastic set of pussy lips attached to the end. "Seems to be pretty popular. You can even get it with different celebrity pussy lips if you want."

My wife reached over and took it from her, using her one hand to turn it over. She handed it to me. "Hold this so I can see what it feels like inside," my wife said as she poked first one finger and then two into it. "And it squeezes or something?"

"It sort of moves like a lot of vibrators," the clerk said.

"Ah. I see. Um. So he just sticks his thing in and turns it on?"

"Well. A little lubrication is a good idea."

"And do they come in different sizes?"

"Well. There are a couple sizes, but the regular size fits most guys," she said quickly, looking down at the bulge in my crotch.

"Huh. So can you recommend some lubrication?"

"Yeah. Any of the water based one you use for dildos and vibrators work just fine," she said, stepping past us and leading us to a spot on the back wall with all kinds of little cubicles full of small squeeze bottles.

"Do you have a favorite? I'm afraid we're pretty new at all this," my wife said, looking at different bottles, again, only using one hand, her other holding her skirt up.

"I guess that depends. Are you going for just lube or are you going to have oral sex afterwards?"

"Well. I guess we can assume we might do oral sex after. You never know, right?"

"True. Well. In that case, this one. Tastes like chocolate," she said, pulling a small bottle off the shelf and handing it to my wife.

"Chocolate. That sounds fun," my wife said with a smile. "So. Assuming we're going to buy these, is there anything we should know about using them or cleaning them?"

"Well, actually, there are whole u-tube videos on how to clean them. And it's really important that you do. Last thing you want is to be sticking your dick into a moldy pussy," the salesgirl said with a giggle.

"So. Would you mind showing us how to use it then? I mean, like I said, we're pretty new at all this kind of stuff."

The salesgirl looked around the store quickly. "Well. I'm not supposed to, but if you want to, I can walk you through it."

"I'd love that. But I only have one hand. Seems my skirt popped its button and if I let go, down she goes. But if you wouldn't mind. I'd really appreciate it."

"Well. I'd get into a lot of trouble if I touched a customer's...well, anything actually."

"Well. I have one hand. Maybe we can still get the job done without you touching anything. Does it need batteries?"

"Yeah. But it comes with them in the box," she said, walking back towards the shelf where we got it from. She pulled an empty box off the shelf, shook out the batteries and then installed them for us. We followed her back to where she was installing the batteries and she looked at us. "So now all you need is a hard dick."

"Which my husband is supplying," my wife said with a grin, reaching down and pulling the zipper of my shorts down. She reached into my shorts to fish me out and was having trouble. "Well, crap," my wife said, letting go of her skirt to reach a second hand into my pants. "Oh shit," she said with a frown, bending over to pull her skirt back up again. She reached out and fished in my pants again, trying to bend my hard-on to pull it out of my fly. "I might need some help here," she finally said.

The salesgirl looked around again, this time up towards the ceiling, and turned me slightly so that I faced the shelf. She slipped one hand into the front of my pants and grasped my cock with her soft hand. She used her fingers to tug the fly to one side, finally easing my hard-on out into the open. "Now you have to lube it up," she said quietly, reaching for the lube. She opened the bottle and then grasped my cock again, drizzling a little along my shaft. She wrapped her hand around me and rubbed it back and forth, twisting her hand until she had my whole cock glistening with lubrication. She reached for the fleshlight and aimed my head at the pussy lips. "Then just slip it in," she said, easing the toy down my dick. "And turn it on."

"Seems easy enough," my wife said, reaching out and resting her hand on the salesgirl's hand. "And you just hold it there?"

"Most guys prefer to move it," she said, stroking it on and off my cock a few times.

"You like that honey?" my wife asked.

"It's quite interesting. Beats a hand all to hell. Not sure it beats a climaxing pussy though."

"Well. The whole idea is to use this when you don't have a climaxing pussy available," my wife answered, while the salesgirl continued to slowly stroke the machine on and off my cock.

"Damn. This does feel pretty good," I groaned softly, looking at the salesgirl's chest, her nipples clearly getting hard inside her t-shirt. I reached out to her chest and ran a single finger up the front of her shirt, letting the back of my finger stroke up and over her hard nipple. "You're pretty good with that thing."

"Thanks."

"Can you do as good with your hand?"

She looked around the store again and then slipped the fleshlight off of my cock, her bare hand wrapping around my hard dick. I ran my hand up her front again, this time stopping half way up and gripping the material. I tugged upward and pulled the t-shirt out of her shorts. I slid my hand down again and this time pushed my fingers up along her bare stomach until I reached her bra. I stroked back and forth and was surprised to find a little plastic clasp in between her breasts. She didn't object as I teased the clasp between my fingers and finally flicked it open, letting the elastic straps pull it apart. I stroked my hand across her chest and onto her bare breast. It wasn't large, maybe a little B cup, but her nipple was hard as a rock and I could tell from her breathing that she was getting quite turned on.

"Honey. Do you suppose she should demonstrate how to use that new vibrator?"

"That would be awfully helpful," my wife said. "Maybe we could use one of the changing rooms? I think the three of us could fit in there."

"Um. I'm really not supposed to," she said, looking around. There were still only two customers in the store besides us, and both men had found spots to watch us. One guy had his hand down the front of his pants, clearly playing with his dick.

"It'd just be for a minute," my wife said, reaching for the sales-girl's hand with her free hand. To my surprise the young woman let go of my dick and began to follow her towards the back corner where there were two changing rooms. The clerk looked back towards me as I picked up the vibrator, fleshlight, lube and the bustier that we'd already selected. I followed along moments later, the young woman looking back to see if I was coming.

My wife walked up to one of the curtained rooms and let go of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and let go of the clerk's hand before pulling her shirt off. She was standing at the now open changing room, but not in it, completely naked. She waited for me to catch up and then stepped back into the booth, reaching for the young woman's hand. "So? How do we do this?"

"Well. We just lube it up like we did his dick," she said, turning to take the lube and the vibrator from me. She turned back around and squirted some lotion on the vibrator and stepped into the booth with my wife. There was a small chair in the corner and my wife put her foot up on it and leaned against the wall. The young lady stepped toward my wife, bent over and slowly pushed the vibrator into her pussy.

"Oh fuck." I heard one of the guys lurking say, making me wonder if he just creamed his pants, or worse, the floor. I set down everything else and stepped behind the clerk, leaning against her to look over her shoulder. My hard, slicked cock pressed against her ass as my hands slipped around her body. I slipped my hands up under her shirt, finding both small firm breasts, wondering just how far she'd let me go.

"Oh, that feels so nice," my wife said as the clerk turned the device on, the soft vibration coming from within her pussy. I let my hands slide down again and pulled her shirt up. To my surprise, she let me pull it all the way up and off, and then coax her bra off, leaving her in just her shorts and shoes. "You should try this. It feels incredible."

"I'm not allowed to play with the toys," she said quickly, clearly worried about being in trouble.

"If the security cameras could see in here, the store would be in a lot of trouble, so who's going to know?"

"Well, maybe."

"Why don't you let my husband slip your shorts off and you can try it. Just for a minute."

"I really shouldn't," she said as she let go of the end of the vibrator, leaving it stuck in my wife's pussy and straightening up.

"But you want to. Your little titties are so hard. I can tell you're as turned on as I am."

"Maybe a little," she said, her hands tugging on the legs of the shorts.

I reached around her, and she let me undo the snap of her shorts and then pushed them and her little white bikini panties down. I knelt down behind her and kissed her bare ass cheek as I coaxed her feet out of her shorts, leaving her in nothing but her little canvas tennis shoes. I slid one hand up the inside of her leg, feeling the heat of her wet pussy against my fingers. "I think you should let Ben put it in you. He's going to need practice, you know."

"Just for a second," she said, turning so that I could see her whole front side. She stepped a leg up onto the chair with mine and reached to my wife's pussy, pulling the vibrator out. I was surprised to see that the sides of it rippled up and down as well as seemed to expand and shrink while it vibrated. I took it from her hand and moved it to her pussy.

She had what I would call a teenage pussy, at least it was pretty much like all the teenage pussies I'd seen on the internet. Her lips were smooth and firm with just the slightest amount of inner lip peeking out. She was shaved baby bottom bare and I could smell the scent of a flowery lotion or shaving cream that she had recently used, as well as the scent of arousal from the moisture glistening on her lips. I gently teased the tip around her wet lips, wondering if it would even fit inside her little pussy. I pressed the tip between her lips and worked it back to the entrance to her vaginal depths. She reached for my shoulders for balance and bowed her legs slightly, allowing the vibrator to press deeper into her. I could feel her body resist, and then as the cone shaped tip stretched her body, the shaft easily slide into her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, moving one hand from my shoulder to tease her own clit. I moved her hand and leaned my face the few inches closer to her and then gently licked her soft lips. I pressed the tip of my tongue between her outer lips and found her clit, sliding my tongue up and down her wet slit to tease it. I let go of the vibrator and used my thumbs to spread her lips, allowing my tongue to tease across her clit more easily. "Ohhhhhhh fuck," she gasped as I flicked her clit. "Ohhhhhhhh shit, shit, shit, shit!"

"You like?" my wife asked softly, reaching a hand over to stroke the young woman's chest, her fingers teasing her hard nipples.

"Oh god yes. Shit. I think I'm going to come."

"That's good," my wife said with a grin.

"NO. It's not. I'm going to come really hard!" she squeaked, clearly trying to hold back her climax.

"Let it go. It's okay," my wife cooed, tugging on the young woman's nipples.

"OH SHIT!" she cried suddenly, her body bucking and shuddering while a small gusher of juices squirted out at me. Her body jerked three times, each time a new gusher of girl cum sprayed out on my face and chest. "I'm sorry," she panted, reaching for the vibrator and pulling it out of her pussy. She set it on the chair, bent to pick up her clothes and then practically ran out of the changing booth.

"Shit. Put those away you perverts!" I heard the clerk tell the two guys that were lurking outside the changing room, watching us having sex with the clerk.

My wife stepped to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressed her naked body to mine. "I can't believe how fucking horny I am," she whispered. "Watching you licking her pussy, thinking about how that vibrator had to feel inside her, especially with your tongue helping. She came like a fucking freight train. You do know those two guys were watching you two, right?"

"I got that idea."

"And they're still lurking out there, right?"

"I'd presume so."

"Then why not let them see what they really wanna see? Fuck me. Fuck me right here with them watching us. Let them watch me cum all over your cock."

"You sure that's what you want? I mean flashing them, you couldn't even do that without me helping."

"True. But they've already seen me naked, why not let them see the rest. It's not like I'm going to throw myself on the floor and let them fuck me or anything."

"Well, if your sure."

"I am," she grinned at me and stepped past me. She stepped all the way out into the store, letting the two guys still standing in the aisles see her nude body. Both of them had their dicks out of the front of their pants, stroking themselves as they watched my wife turn around and bend over to pick up her skirt. She stayed bent for long seconds, much longer than it took to pick up her skirt. Her bare ass pushed out at them and her sopping wet pussy was completely exposed to them. For a moment, I thought one of them was going to step right up to her and stick his dick in her. But she straightened up and stepped back into the booth with her skirt, turning around to look at them. She reached for the edges of the doorway, leaving the curtain pushed apart, and bent over. Using the doorframe as a brace, she pushed her ass out at me waiting.

I shook my head, wondering just what the hell had gotten into my wife. There was no way that I was going to leave her unfulfilled. Hell, she might just decide to turn around and let one of those two fuck her. I rubbed my engorged cock head up and down her slit and then pushed slowly into her, her wet pussy expanding around me as I slid deeper into her. My hips pressed against her bare ass and I started to pull and push, sliding my cock in and out of her. I was surprised how turned on I was and how quickly the urgency started to rush upon me. I knew that her tits had to be swinging like crazy with her bent the way she was, and both guys were staring at her big tits. One of them stepped closer, his cock out of his pants and his hand stroking it furiously. He edged closer and closer until he was within only a few feet of my wife's face.

With a grunt, his body bucked his cock towards my wife, a gush of cum lancing out towards my wife, splattering on her face. Time after time he squirted, most of it falling short to land on the tile floor below my wife's face and swinging tits. He stood panting in front of her, his dick dripping cum as I felt her pussy start to clench around me. I could tell she was climaxing, her gasps and moans becoming more ragged. I felt her legs start to tremble as my own climax started to rush me.

My body bucked against her bare ass, my hands squeezing her hips as my cum pumped into her. Shot after shot filled her pussy until I was left standing behind her, panting, my cock softening inside her.

She pulled off my cock and stepped as close to the doorway of the changing room as she could without stepping outside of it and spread her feet apart. She watched the second guy, his cock still hard, his hand still stroking it slowly. She reached down and spread her pussy lips, allowing my cum to leak from her, dripping out of her onto the floor.

He stepped closer, only an arm's length from my wife. He reached out and grabbed one of her tits. I couldn't see everything he was doing, but I didn't need to. I saw my wife's hand move and a few moments later his eyes closed. The motions of her body told me that she was stroking his dick with her hand now. "Ohhhhh fuck," he grunted suddenly, his body jerking and twitching. She held his dick in her hand until he stopped squirting and then turned around to face me, cum from the first guy still evident on her face and now the added cum dripping down her stomach and clinging to the curls of her bush.

"That was interesting," she said quietly as she bent over, reaching down for the skirt she'd dropped on the floor. Her bare ass was pushed out again at the guy just outside the changing room. She wasn't bent long, but it was long enough for him to take the one step forward he needed to and reach out to stroke his fingers along her pussy. She quickly straightened, surprise on her face. She turned around to face him, wagging her finger at him. "Uh uh. I didn't say you could touch."

"Sorry," he said quickly, backing up and tucking his now limp dick back into his pants. He turned and left before my wife turned around again. She used the inside of the skirt to wipe the cum off of her and then bent to pick up all our stuff, including her shirt.

She stepped out of the booth and headed towards the checkout, still wearing nothing but stockings and heels. She turned to see if I was following, which I was, after I'd tucked my dick back into my shorts. She set everything on the counter and let the young lady ring them into the register. "That's um. One seventeen," the cashier said nervously.

My wife reached over and tugged my wallet out of my shorts' pocket and pulled it open. She dug into it and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and a fifty, setting them on the counter. "Keep the change as a tip. I hope we didn't get you into any trouble."

"Maybe a little," the cashier whispered. "But it'll be okay."

My wife smiled, picked up the bag and her clothes and headed to the door.

"You riding home naked?" I asked my wife.