MidMo Ballers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UH huh. I hope you don't mind if I play with my new toy."

"Not if that's what you wanna do," I answered.

She did stay naked, all the way home, the vibrator in her pussy making her climax twice more before we got home, one time sitting at a stop light with a guy in a pickup looking right down into the car as she squirted all over the dashboard.

It wasn't even dinner time yet by the time we got home. She showered and lay down for a nap, feeling exhausted. I couldn't blame her.

I didn't feel like cooking, and it was pretty obvious that Lacy wasn't going to, so I ordered pizza. My wife had got up and joined me in the living room, still naked, before the pizza came. I shouldn't have been surprised when she offered to answer the door. The poor pizza guy got one hell of an eye full when she took the pizza from him.

"So. Why?" I asked after we'd eaten about half the pizza."

"Why what?'

"When we got to the store, you could barely even get out of the car. If I hadn't popped the button on your skirt, would you have even flashed anyone?"

"I'm not sure I would have. I was so nervous. But once I started to get turned on, I felt so much bolder. I mean I was standing there, letting those guys jack off to me and all it did was make me come harder. I don't know what it is."

"So you reached out and jacked that guy off. Am I to assume that sex with strangers is next on the menu?"

She frowned a little. "I don't think so. I think I want to know who's putting their stuff in me. A stranger like that, hell he could have aids or anything. No. I don't want to take those kinds of risks. I think I'll stick to getting stuck by people I know."

"But showing off for strangers?"

"Oh yeah. You can expect to see more of that. But I do need to think a little about how and where. It wouldn't be good for either of us to get arrested for indecent exposure or something like that."

"Yeah. That would be bad. Maybe Shelly has some ideas on how to do this kind of thing safely?"

"Good idea. I'll call her later."

"Okay," I answered, hoping that maybe Shelly could slow her down. My wife had always had a propensity to take things to the extreme. I could remember when she started working out. It wasn't long before I'd had to finish the basement to create a workout room for her. She filled it with equipment that is now rarely used. Not that she stopped working out, but she settled into a much more laid back effort. I hoped that this too was a fad that would pass quickly into something a little more reasonable. Don't get me wrong. I was getting as turned on as she was with the possibility of getting caught or giving a little flash to someone. But there were limits, and at the moment, I didn't think she saw any.

That night I slept restlessly, my dreams invaded by images of the young cashier's pussy, only instead of a vibrator in her pussy, it was my dick.